10 Best Hotels To Stay In Langfords Crossroads South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Langfords Crossroads South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Langfords Crossroads South Carolina:
Comfort Inn Blythewood
Comfort Inn Blythewood is located in Blythewood, just 15 miles from Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Camden is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Blythewood, and Lexington is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 21 miles from Comfort Inn Blythewood.
- Breakfast was good , location is good and rooms are nice.
- Convenient location near interstate, great value, comfortable room and full hot breakfast.
- The woman who works breakfast was amazing!! Needed more fruit!
- Good location conveniently off the highway for our trip back from Florida. The breakfast was good but nothing special.
- Donna, at breakfast, was a ray of sunshine! She went above and beyond and her personality was infectious!!!!! I say promotion/raise!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood is located in Blythewood, just 15 miles from Columbia.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camden is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Blythewood, and Lexington is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Blythewood.
- The healthier food options. Eggwhite omletes and turkey sausage.
courtesy and friendliness of staff
guidance/information on restaurants in the vicinity
- great variety for breakfast staff very helpful
The breakfast had omelets and pork & turkey sausage, rolls, cereal, all the fixings. Go across the street and pay $10.00 for the same thing.
Use your room key to ID you as a guest of the Holiday Inn and they give you a 10% discount at Carolina BBQ across the street.
- breakfast choice was very good staff at breakfast area very friendly good start to your day thanks.
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast
Located in Columbia in the region of South Carolina, 8 miles from Robert Mills House and Gardens, Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Carolina State Museum is 9 miles from Garden Inn Columbia/NE, and EdVenture Children’s Museum is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 15 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast.
- I was able to do an early check in and late check out with ease which was helpful on my trip. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean and beautiful.
- For the price and convienence breakfast should be included not 10.95 a person
- I loved the hot tub and how my room was everything I asked for
- The staff was wonderful and the breakfast was delicious. Room was immaculate.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was very spacious.
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Courtyard Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area offers accommodations in Columbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robert Mills House and Gardens is 8 miles from Courtyard Columbia Northeast, and South Carolina State Museum is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 15 miles from Courtyard Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area.
- Everything was amazing, from check in to checkout.
- The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help. PS. The food at the Bistro was great as well.
- This is what I did NOT like.The faucet in the sink needs fixing-it dripped almost all the time, causing you money. One time the toilet did not stop flushing, so I had to open the cover on the back and adjust it so that the water stopped running. Most of the time we stay at the Hampton Inn and get a free breakfast. It cost us usually less than it cost me to stay at the Marriott! So my wife and I won’t stay there again.
- They had starbucks in house which was nice because it was a little far off the beaten path. The front desk woman on check in was super nice and helpful.
- Friendly staff, diversity of menu, clean facilities
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia-I-20 at Clemson Road
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia-I-20 at Clemson Road offers accommodations in Columbia, just 12 miles from Robert Mills House and Gardens.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Carolina State Museum is 13 miles from Holiday Inn Columbia Clemson Road, and EdVenture Children’s Museum is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Super friendly staff, great breakfast, comfortable bed and pillows, very clean
- Next to Waffle House for much needed hot coffee after checkout to warm up.
- Staff was excellent, breakfast was good. Most importantly the bed was very comfortable!!
- The staff were of the friendliest I’ve experienced. They seemed genuinely happy and helpful. Every single person we encountered said hello, smiled, and asked if we needed anything. The breakfast was fantastic. I can’t say enough about the staff. They made this property and our short stay wonderful!! The rooms were clean and comfy. All we needed was there. Good local.
- Room was clean, wasn’t what I wanted but it did have plenty room. Staff wonderful even though it was Thanksgiving and they had to be away from their families, service was provided with a smile. Thank you!
Residence Inn Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area
Residence Inn Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area is located in Columbia, 7 miles from Robert Mills House and Gardens and 9 miles from South Carolina State Museum.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.EdVenture Children’s Museum is 9 miles from Residence Inn Columbia Northeast, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 7 miles from the property. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 14 miles away.
- The breakfast was fantastic! Grits, eggs, sausage, yogurt, bagels, waffels, and much more!
- Sorry to say, we did not take advantage of all the hotel offered, but I could sleep on your mattress & you take pets so I was very happy.
- Comfortable sofa, nice full size appliances in the kitchen, comfortable bar stools with bar table. Staff was fairly nice but nothing above normal. Did not explain anything about pet policy.
- Chanel at the front desk was extremely helpful, good customer service
- bed was great the room was clean. Mrs Channel was great she answer all my question and everthing.
Hampton Inn Columbia I-20-Clemson Road
Only a short distance from some of Columbia, South Carolina’s main attractions, and offering easy access to I-20, this hotel provides many modern amenities, including free high-speed internet.With in-room flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and the Hampton Inn Columbia I-20-Clemson Road’s signature Cloud Nine beds, every stay is sure to be pleasant. Guests will also enjoy the free daily hot breakfast.Area attractions, including the South Carolina State Museum and the Columbia Museum of Art, can be found close to the Clemson Road Columbia Hampton Inn. Congaree National Park as well as 19th century houses and mansions are also nearby.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was ready for early check-in which helped because we had further traveling that day and were returning to our room after midnight. We were able to drop off our bags and rest a minute in a clean room before heading to a football game three hours away. When we returned to the hotel about 1:00 a.m., we were greeted with a smile. We had to get up early for an event in Columbia. Good breakfast was waiting. Check-out was as easy as the check-in process.
- Always have a good experience at Hampton Inn’s
- Bed was very comfortable, nice to have a sofa in the room. The bathroom was roomy.
- Quiet, connivent to everything,easy access to Interstate 20.lots of healthy options on breakfast bar.
- Room had extra towels, cups, pillows, chairs for our comfort. Extra great breakfast with good variety. Recyclable paper items!!! Great hot coffee!
Comfort Suites Columbia
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Comfort Suites Columbia offers accommodations in Columbia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Robert Mills House and Gardens is 7 miles from Comfort Suites Columbia, and South Carolina State Museum is 8 miles from the property. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 14 miles away.
- The lemon water at the front desk was a nice touch.
- The bed was one of the most comfortable we’ve slept in in a hotel. The hotel itself was pretty standard and could use a bit of TLC. My wife and I stayed there on our way to Florida, so it proved to be a convenient stopover in Columbia. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially in the breakfast room.
- The bed was super comfortable and the shower was fabulous.
- The breakfast offered was decent, it was just a small area, not really family friendly
- The bed was good after swapping rooms. The first bed had a deep dip in the middle.
Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast – Two Notch Road
This South Carolina hotel is a 14-minute drive from downtown Columbia. The hotel features an outdoor pool and gym and free Wi-Fi.The Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast (Two Notch Road) offers guest a daily breakfast. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the computer with internet access in the lobby.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Columbia are equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Small work desks are available for guests.The Columbia Museum of Art is 8 miles from the hotel. Congaree National Park is within a 40-minute drive from the Columbia Hampton Inn.
- Maybe the cleanest room in which I have ever stayed.
- Friendly staff. Large room, considered staying an additional night to enjoy the facilities more since we arrived late Friday night. I really enjoyed check out time of noon. The additional hour allowed me to enjoy the comfort of the room a bit longer. Thank you Hampton Inn.
- Very clean staff very polite and helpful. Hot breakfast.
- The beds were very comfortable. Overall, the entire atmosphere made for a very pleasant stay!!
- -Typical Hampton Inn. -Clean rooms. -Friendly staff. -Typical breakfast.
Quality Inn Fort Jackson
Quality Inn Fort Jackson is located in Columbia, just 7 miles from Robert Mills House and Gardens. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Carolina State Museum is 9 miles from Quality Inn Fort Jackson, and EdVenture Children’s Museum is 9 miles from the property. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 14 miles away.
- The breakfast items were delicious and there were more than enough choices. Plus, the lady overseeing the breakfast room was very very pleasant and saw to it that there was plenty of everything.
- We stayed 3 nights. The first night we had no hot water for showering and room was not very clean but checked in late so we dealt with it. The next morning we reported the issues and they moved us to a new room which was much cleaner and a little further away from the street noise. Fixtures were a little outdated but otherwise the beds were comfortable and clean. We were there for a Ft. Jackson BCT ceremony and found the location to be roughly 20 minutes from Hilton Field on post.
- The staff was helpful, friendly and accommodating. Continental breakfast was decent
- Came down from California for my Sons Bacic training Graduation from fort jackson…it was very close to base great price room service etc thank u!!!breakfast was so great!
- The room was clean and in good repair, there were plenty of pillows and bath linens. We were on the back side away from street and it was very quiet even though the property seemed to be pretty full. They were fairly close to Ft Jackson as we were there to see a family member graduate Basic Training.
Top Hotels In Langfords Crossroads South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Langfords Crossroads South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!