10 Best Hotels To Stay In Langeby Vestfold – Top Hotel Reviews
Langeby Vestfold is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Langeby Vestfold. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langeby Vestfold. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langeby Vestfold. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Langeby Vestfold right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Langeby Vestfold with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Langeby Vestfold:
Scandic Park Sandefjord
Each modern room at Scandic Park has modern furniture and tiled bathrooms. Some offer views over the fjord or surrounding green areas.A free sauna and gym are available for guests’ use. Spa treatments are also possible at Scandic Park Hotel Sandefjord.The summer terrace is a relaxing setting for a drink. Dinner can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, Kosmos.
- The breakfast was incredible! And the bed in the single room was huge and comfortable.
- very good location : just right to the waterfront, with several bars and restaurants in walking distance ; rooms are OK, nothing special, but typical scandic ; need some renovation but they are busy with that ; very good breakfast, so overall, you might think, this deserves more than a score of 7.1 and that’s true, but the what took down this score so hard is the way I have been treated at checking in ; that lady was so arrogant and un-sympathetic, which gives you immediately a negative feeling ; too bad, cause it’s overall a good hotel !
- Excellent location and nice cosy facilities, and excellent breakfast selection.,
- Exceptional breakfast bar. Best I have ever had. Staff extremely friendly and helpful as well.
- The pool was good. Buffet was fantastic, with freindly and efficient waiting staff.
Scandic Havna Tjøme
All guest rooms and apartments at the Scandic Havna Tjøme have a TV and phone. Free WiFi is available.The in-house restaurant is built into the rock and accompanies its food treats with an exceptional view of the quayside. During July, children can be entertained in the indoor play area.World’s End viewpoint is 2.2 miles from Scandic Havna Tjøme, while Tønsberg is 14.3 miles away.
- Great room — back door opened onto a path we could walk and an outdoor sitting area. Breakfast was great — relaxed and not crowded. The place was alive with children and families having fun. A little walk on the harbor was a perfect sunset or after breakfast stroll. I’d come back in a second. The room was large, clean and bright. Staff was VERY helpful for the families with kids at breakfast — and friendly to everyone.
- The location is truly amazing and the hotel facilities look fantastic
- nice staff good service , very good chef in the kitchen
- The scenery around the hotel was great. NB! Did not use the spa facilities so no comment on them.
Breakfast was good, wide healthy variety.
Many available Activities at an extra cost.
Hotel Wassilioff’s light, airy guest rooms feature classic décor and furnishings. All rooms at Wassilioff have either a bath or a shower. Guests can relax and browse the satellite TV channels. Some rooms offer picturesque views of the sea.Hotel Wassilioff’s à la carte restaurant serves à la carte dishes with a focus on sea food. Guests can relax with a drink in the piano bar by the lobby. Live music events are hosted at the nightclub during weekends.Hotel Wassilioff also has popular facilities for events and functions.
- Great place, wish I had been there for more than 1 night! The staff is really attentive and they do their best to suit your need. The room was awesome: classy, spacious, lit up, very comfortable bed and a great view. The restaurants around are cute the hotel restaurant itself is EXCELENT: best breakfast selection, delicious food, nice wines, and good view, besides good attentive and kind service. A 10!
- Good breakfast,polite atmosphere,beautiful accents of interior everywhere!
Second visit in few days and surprisingly disappointing. Very small room (room 301) and the bed was totally worn down, extremely bad sleeping comfort. Despite mentioning it at the reception, there was no reaction whatsoever.
Positive point that there was fresh fruit at breakfast on this day. I will not be back again in this hotel.
- Nice rooms with great view although it’s slightly kitsch.
- Breakfast was amazing! Room clean and beautiful. No problem with parking nor wifi.
Hotel Kong Carl
Kong Carl Hotel is housed in a building dating back to 1690 and offers rooms with a TV and private bathrooms with shower. Some rooms include a sitting area and tea and coffee facilities.A rich breakfast buffet is served in Kong Carl’s elegant breakfast room, which is decorated with antique furniture and silver candelabras.The Whaling Museum is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Sandefjord Train Station is half a mile away.
- A beautiful hotel, great spacious rooms and a fantastic breakfast.
A lovely traditional wooden hotel, great hospitality and superb breakfast buffet!
Very handy for the Oslo Torp Airport (the staff were very welcoming and pleasant when I checked in late after having a flight delayed).
Great little room for the price and a excellent base to explore the southern part of Norway from.
- The charm. Breakfast. History of building. Cleanliness.
- Cosy hotel, and comfortable out door and breakfast sitting arrangements. No disturbance from neighbouring rooms.
- They welcomed us & our dog with open arms. Definitely recommended.
Maritime-themed décor, a Smart TV and seating area are featured in all Active’s rooms. Free Wi-Fi internet access is offered throughout the building.Snacks and drinks are available in the lobby. There is a playground onsite, children can also participate in a treasure hunt. Relaxation options at the hotel include saunas, spa pools and an indoor pool.Rambergåsen Beach is 1,650 feet away. The 18-hole Nøtterøy Golf Club is 2.5 miles away. Torp Airport is 18.6 miles away.
The structure don’t give anything special.
The breakfast is also not included and the breakfast they are serving have a very small variety.
- Great breakfast available each morning! Clean, very helpful staff!
The staff was superb. I really fancied the receptionist, could even fall in love because of her friendlyness and hulpfulnes.
Training facilities and pool area are quite retro but still warm and nice.
Enjoyed my stay.
- Clean, nice, very good breakfast, many facilities.
- Friendly and really helpful staff.I recommend this hotel.
- The structure don’t give anything special.
Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic
All rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic have satellite TV channels and modern bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.Clarion Collection Atlantic’s popular breakfast buffet is served in the dining room. Here, the walls are decorated with historic photos of Sandefjord and its whaling industry.Guests who want to learn more can take a short walk to the Whaling Museum and Sandefjord Harbor.
- Great decor. Great meals. Modern rooms. Exceptionally comfortable bed. Highly recommended.
- There are free lunches afternoon and a small free dinner later. There is a wale museum inside. The decoration is very nice. The staff was amazing.
- Excellent Food – Evening Buffet included in the price
- This is a nice themed hotel with a lot of historical artefacts displayed in the common areas and dining areas of the hotel dedicated to the Sandefjords maritime past. The staff are extremely knowledgeable, informative, helpful and courteous. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is excellent. The hotel is close to the railway station, shopping district, restaurants and harbour. And is only a short journey by taxi or train to the local airport.
- Excellent room with two easy chairs to relax in; very quiet, and comfortable beds. Very attentative staff throughout. Housekeeping noticed that my pillow was too large & without asking there was an extra one put out for me. The food quality was first class with a set evening meal included which was excellent. Breakfast was very varied, with loads of healthy options. An interesting hotel with a lot of whaling memorabilia to look at, could qualify for museum status. A most pleasant stay indeed.
Engø Gård Hotel & Restaurant
Engø Gård’s rooms are individually decorated. Some include furniture by Norwegian designer Alf Sture.The refurbished library, dining room and breakfast room add some old world charm.Sandefjord Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Tranquile place that is nice even off season, must be great in the summer.
- Very good food!!, high level of service all day long.
- Good soft boiled eggs! No Norwegian strawberries right at the start of the season. No Sancerre wine but smiling “substitute”. I asked for a reading lamp which came pronto! Quiet and beautiful place.
- Beautiful peaceful location with friendly helpful staff and excellent facilities
- Frokosten var veldig god men de har tomme for melk!Nydelig å bade i basseng og å gå turer i nærområdet .Flott nede ved sjøbua .Veldig hyggelig betjening i restauranten topp service .Nydelig mat !
Sandefjord Motor Hotel
All guest rooms feature cable TV access and a private bathroom with shower.The in-house restaurant serves salmon and other Norwegian specialities. In summer, meals can be taken out onto the terrace. The breakfast buffet is available from 05:00 onwards.Motor Hotel Sandefjord is about 90 minutes’ drive from Oslo. Sandefjord city centre is 6 kilometres away. Staff is happy to provide tourist information and other services.
Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Hotel is located close to the airport.
Breakfast is fantastic.
Free Parking is available for hotel guests.
Supermarket and petrol station just outside.
The staff were very helpful in a few situations, the room was excellent in size, comfort and amenities. The location to the Torp Airport is obviously the best. Lastly, the breakfast was impressively full and quality.
Particularly the woman working at the reception was sweet and very helpful.
- Fast check-in, breakfast open early, friendly staff. Expectations met.
- Very practical. Close to airport and close to main road network. Breakfast is very good and starts very early to accommodate for early departures from airport.
- It had a great location for the airport & bus and was exactly fit for purpose.
- Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Quality Hotel Grand Farris
À la carte dishes are offered in Hotel Grand Farris’ own Grand Restaurant. The seaside Pakkhuset Restaurant offers outdoor dining during summer, featuring Italian cuisine, grilled dishes and sea food.Staff can help arrange green fees at local golf courses and activities like fishing.Larvik Museum is located 1,650 feet from the hotel. The Amfi Larvik Shopping Centre by Torget Square is within 5 minutes’ walk.
- You are very pleasantly surprised when you enter the hotel, since it does not look so good from the outside. The rooms and facilities inside is excellent and I slept very well here. Very nice staff too.
- Bed was exceptionally comfortable. The Staf were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Amazing view and personnal very kind and professionnal !
- The location was excellent and close to where my husband’s relatives lived in Larvik. Although the hotel is a little dated outside, the room was quite nicely decorated, the beds were very comfortable, and the temperature was just right. It was quite clean, and when we asked for an extra set of towels each night, they were promptly delivered. The breakfast smorgasbord was the best we had in all of our travels across Norway, and the hotel offered many items that weren’t offered at other places. We didn’t need to eat lunch for the three days we stayed in Larvik because breakfast was so filling and delicious. We would definitely stay at the Grand Farris again. The hotel staff was very cordial and responsive to our needs.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was outstanding, location was perfect!
All rooms at Trudvang have wooden floors and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms overlook Lake Farris or Larvik Harbour.Guests can relax in the inn’s rose garden with views of the Larvik Fjord.Other facilities included a bar. A buffet breakfast is available every morning.Norway’s largest beech forest, Bøkeskogen, is 800 feet from the inn. Torp Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
The hotel is located in a sweet charming place with a park nearby. The room i lived in provided a spectacular view on a lake.
The rooms are nice and cozy, bathroom has enough space, and the breakfast was good!
Beautifully place and location. The room was spacious and had a wonderful view over the forest and fjords. The staff was friendly and smiling all along. The location was perfect close to the city center and ferry terminal.
The history of the place are also really interesting and add to the impression of the place.
- Because of work on E 18 the GPS did not bring us to the place, but a friendly lady in town entered our backseat and led us to the guesthouse.
Nice old place with character. Beautifully restored. Warm welcoming ambience with candles lit.
Very kind and helpful staff. Appreciated the take-away breakfast that was prepared and placed in the fridge for us to grab early in the morning.
- The staff did not make any problem of arriving at 2AM with the latest Color Line boat from Larvik. One of the staff members welcomed us and gave our keys for the room. In the morning we could pay after the breakfast we enjoyed. Fantastic clean room and a lot of space.
- The hotel is located in a sweet charming place with a park nearby. The room i lived in provided a spectacular view on a lake.
Top Hotels In Langeby Vestfold Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Langeby Vestfold to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Langeby Vestfold but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Langeby Vestfold. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!