10 Best Hotels To Stay In Láneo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Láneo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Láneo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Láneo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Láneo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Láneo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Láneo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Láneo Asturias:
The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms at Hotel Areces feature air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Gijón is 23 miles from Hotel Areces. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
The individually decorated, air-conditioned apartments and rooms at El Lacayo de Sestiello have attractive, stylish design with bright finishes and wooden furnishings. Some accommodations features exposed stone walls and sloping ceilings.All rooms and apartments include free Wi-Fi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a colorful private bathroom. The mini-bar includes free water and fruit juice. Apartments have a living room and a kitchen with a fridge, oven, kettle, a coffee maker and an electric hob.Traditional Spanish cuisine, including paella and fideuà, is served in the Lacayo’s restaurant. The hotel features a bright living room, where you can relax and enjoy views of the Cubia y Nalón Valley.The surrounding valley is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 31 mi away.
- The wonderful manager gave us a free meal and drinks because there was a party with a band which was a bit loud ! The staff were so nice.
- Family run, friendly staff, beautiful setting & good food!
- The beds were nice a comfortable, the place itself was quite lovely. The bathrooms were great. There is an elevator, which was very convenient. The breakfast was also very good – fresh orange juice! We enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Great location with really good facilities ,staff really friendly and helpful and an excellent restaurant on site
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
La Casona de Rey
Offering views of the surroundings, the heated rooms come with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is also available.Breakfast is included for all guests and is made using local produce. The hotel’s restaurant serves dishes made using animals bred at the property.Somiedo Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Oviedo and the Asturian Coast can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.In summer, guests can swim in the river Pigüeña, which can be accessed from the property.
- Las vistas de la habitación eran preciosas. La atención del personal fue muy buena también y la comida muy rica. Recomendable 100%
- El trato recibido por los propietarios, la limpieza y las instalacciones
- Loc liniștit cu peisaj încântător, un riu in spate si munți. Proprietari niște oameni minunați. Minunat
- Comida excelente. Entorno único. Paz y tranquilidad. Atención al cliente inmejorable, nos proporcionaron más cosas de las esperadas para ayudarnos a que nuestro bebé tuviera una estancia placentera (Gracias por gestionarnos un termo :))
- Hotel situado en un lugar tranquilo y con buenas vistas. Los dueños son personas encantadoras y el trato ha sido inmejorable. La comida es de lo mejor que hemos probado en Asturias y sin duda, si volvemos a Asturias volveremos a hospedarnos allí.
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
All rooms come with a TV and a seating area. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast will be served at the Gran Hotel Rural Cela, 250 feet from the property. The hotel organizes activities in the Somiedo Natural Park.Oviedo can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Gijón is an hour’s drive away.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- Me gusto todo,habitación muy cómoda con todo lo necesario,el baño perfecto con todo le necesario
Habitación muy limpia, baño con toallas y gel/champú y también secador.
Un desayuno buffet increíble. Cenamos también la noche anterior y la calidad muy buena y gran cantidad de comida.
Un trato muy amable.
Gran Hotel Rural Cela
You can arrange excursions around the reserve with the hotel, as well as activities like walking, bike tours, horseback riding, etc.At the hotel you can try traditional Asturian dishes like ‘fabada’, savoy cabbage hot pot (pota de berzas), grilled mountain goat, and locally hunted meat.
- Manager and staff were super attentive. Restaurant on site is very good and scenery lovely.
- The rooms are beautiful! Most rooms have an amazing view on the town of Belmonte. Little detail I really liked was the beautiful lighting on the wooden ceiling. The town itself is a cute little town and great to have a stroll around… Amazing location in the middle of nature. The breakfast was perfect too. Fresh tortillas, pastries, bread and more.
Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Spacious room, good amenities.
I will definitely return again very soon for another 4 or 5 days.
It will be like home away from home,
- The hotel is in a very pleasant, sometimes bustling small rural town. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to provide all that you could ask for. Good size and comfortable standard double room. The breakfast and evening meals are both hearty and good. Many of the locals frequented the bar and restaurant – always a good sign.
- Todo, las habitaciones son amplias y cómodas, la limpieza, el desayuno tipo bufet muy completo y abundante
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Private bathroom also comes with a bath.Located beside the Nalon River, the Hotel El Mirador del Nalón has a garden, a terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves traditional Asturian dishes including game meats.Asturias Airport is 11 mi away, and you can drive to Oviedo in 30 minutes. The coast is 12 mi away.
The room was very clean the family who ran the hotel made us feel at home.
It was lovely and even though we didn’t speak spanish and they didn’t speak english, we were able to communicate with no problem, we were made to feel very welcome. Very nice people.
Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Really nice breakfast included, fresh squeezed orange juice, Coffee and any of the Tapas I wanted from the morning selection + toast.
Free parking outside.
- Me gusto mucho el.trato del dueño , muy amable y atento a todo , tambien todo su equipo.de.cocina y camareros, muy amables y muy buenas personas , estamos muy contentos con todo , recomiendo ir y probar
- Habitación sencilla pero cumpliendo con lo esperado. Buen colchón, tranquilidad y calidad del sueño garantizada. El desayuno fenomenal.
- Lieu champêtre : vue sur la rivière et la petite gare. Vaste parking
- The room was very clean the family who ran the hotel made us feel at home.
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- Everything was lovely – the staff was super friendly and helpful. The ambiance of the hotel is stunning and its VERY hard to miss! It’s literally the only castle looking structure in the whole of Salas. The breakfast was perfect.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
Albergue La Campa
Each room has a shared bathroom.à la carte and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the inn.Speaking French, Dutch, German and English, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Oviedo is 21 miles from Albergue La Campa. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- The quality of the food was amazing! The camraderi over dinner was a true highlight of our Camino Primitivo journey. We stayed in the king room, which had a gorgeous view of the mountains.
- Amazingly tastefull healthy vegetarian dinner and breakfast.One of the best food on my Camino so far.
- I was surprised in many ways. The new (dutch) owner, an experienced peregrino, has made a nice place of this Albergue. I felt @home in many ways; warm welcome, good conversations, good beds and – try this! – the best vegetarian food in years (and i love meat so much…) So, if you want to stay in Salas…, visit La Campa situated left of the last square you pass.
- The Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Food was amazing. My fiancée is vegetarian and everything offered was veggie and bio and super tasty.
- there is new enthusiastic owner so the place is geting renowed in various ways. relaxed and friendly athmosfere, good breakfast, central position in Salas.
Hotel Casona Cuervo
Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- The owner is a very good hoste with a good sense of humour.
- What a wonderful place to get inmersed in Asturias, in addition The owner Enrique was a great hostess and a turist guide, also Vera, the chef, cooks very good
- The hosts were very friendly and really helpful on local information. The place was pretty and in a quiet, rural location, although within an easy drive of the local town and the coast.
- Es un hotel para descansar , esta en pleno monte, y el gerente del hotel es un encanto de persona
- Un hotel muy bonito y en una zona espectacular, trato muy amable y habitaciones agradables.
Hotel las Cruces
Located in the charming town of Belmonte de Miranda, the modern hotel is surrounded by lush countryside. Hotel las Cruces is just a few miles from the natural park of Somiedo, where you can partake in a wide range of activities in the mountains where you can experience stunning natural settings.The natural park is home to Europe’s largest communities of brown bears and stags, the beautiful upland lakes are ideal for walking and cycling. The comfortable hotel is fully-equipped for an educational visit or a fun-packed vacation for the whole family.
- La atención espectacular de todas y cada una de las personas que trabajan ahí. La comida excelente. Super recomendable el buffet
- Absolutamente todo. Pero especialmente destacable la calidad de los productos de desayuno, casero todo, y lo pendientes q estuvieron todo el personal de nosotros, especialmente el fabuloso Roberto, q trata a los clientes como si fueran amigos. Gracias por todo. Volveremos sin duda
- El personal muy atento y muy amable y la limpieza en general muy bien
Excelente hotel de montaña, muy bien situado para un sinfín de excursiones, salidas o actividades, personal de lujo y trato directo excelente, desayuno mas que correcto, habitaciones muy amplias y baño completo, volveremos cuando podamos.
Zona de coto salmonero, minas de oro, casa del lobo, osos, comida asturiana de monte, vistas espectaculares.
- Sauber, Lage gut für Wanderungen, 30min zum Naturpark Somiedo, Parkplatz, Frühstück in Ordnung
Top Hotels In Láneo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Láneo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Láneo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Láneo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!