10 Best Hotels To Stay In Landrove Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Landrove Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Landrove Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Landrove Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Landrove Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Landrove Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Landrove Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Landrove Galicia:
O Val Do Naseiro
The elegant, spacious rooms have carpeted floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and amenities including a hairdryer.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. The à la carte menu features a variety of regional Galician dishes, including caldo gallego, a Galician broth, and octopus. There is also a café-bar and a lounge.O Val Do Naseiro features a children’s playground and offers free on-site parking. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. Staff are happy to provide further information on sights and activities, such as Souto de Retorta with its 100-year old eucalyptus trees. Covas Beach is about a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely hotel with outside pool, bar and great parking. Lovely big spacious rooms. Could have stayed longer
- Very spacious room, clean, great bathroom and fantastic buffet breakfast. Menu del Dia for €15 was tasty and good value. I didnt have a chance to use the pool but that looked nice.
- Great looking hotel, very impressive. Lovely grounds. Bedrooms large clean and well fitted. Great breakfast, coffee was great, best I’ve had in a hotel.
- The pool was lovely. The breakfast was the best breakfast buffet on our teavels so far and worth the money. We ate lunch and dinner there and the food was excellent. We ate outside the bar but could have eaten in the bar or restaurant also. Staff very pleasant. Air con in large bedrooms excellent.
- What a breakfast buffet…best so far on travels. All meals exquisite in bar and restaurant. Pool facilities great. So relaxing. Great to have large room with AC and bath tub. Everything very reasonably priced. Friendly staff….
Hotel Q Viveiro
At the hotel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 29 miles from Hotel Q Viveiro, while Foz is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- There is a good selection of restaurants within a 5-minute walk; an excellent selection within 10 minutes. Ten minutes in the opposite direction, there is a large park with beautiful pure-bred Galician horses to see.
- Cerca del casco histórico de Viveiro, fácil acceso en la entrada de la ciudad. Personal atento y amable. Desayuno buffet sencillo pero buen precio
- Se puede aparcar con facilidad delante del alojamiento. Habitación amplia. Desayuno basico, el zumo de naranja no es natural.
- L’employée de la reception Selene vous reçois de façon chaleureuse et professionnelle. Idem pour les autres employés. Une mention spéciale pour le directeur de la chaine hôtelière qui c’est montrer attentif et soucieux de satisfaire mes désirs.
- La tranquilidad, está situado en una vista. Se ve antiguo y le falta mucho mantenimiento. No se veía bien la tele y olía a húmedo y cerrado. No había agua potable y nos dieron varios botellas de agua.. del lavabo y de la ducha salida el agua turbia. No lo aconsejo si no lo restauran y cambian sus servicios. Era una oferta de última hora sino no lo hubiera reservado.
Viveiro Urban Hotel
The rooms at Viveiro Urban Hotel feature modern décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, heating, a safe and private bathroom with a hairdryer and make-up mirror.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the hotel’s terrace. Viveiro Urban Hotel also features a lounge area. There are also computers which guests can use for free. Shops are available in the area.Viveiro Urban Hotel is set on the banks of the Landro river, as it opens out at the Galician coastline. As Catedrales Beach is 35 mi away. San Roque Mountain is 2.8 mi from the hotel. The Train Station is 650 feet away and the Bus Station is 1,000 feet away.
- Clean and modern – spacious rooms – fantastic location for breakfast on the 6th and top floor
- Excellent hotel. Large comfortable room with view over the water. Very good breakfast served in the roof top bar. We got a very good price which made it all the better.
- The staff were very helpful on all aspects and provided excellent recommendations for our onward journey travel.
– New hotel in a modern glas building
– Nice views over the bay of Viveiro and panoramic terrasse at the top
– spacious bathroom
– Breakfast buffet had a great variety
- Hotel is modern, rooms are big, spotlessly clean and beds huge and comfy. Staff are great (English limited but better than my Spanish and this is not a tourist town) Breakfast great, the chap only asked for room number the first morning and remember coffee and tea requirements.
Hotel Celta Galaico
Featuring a bath, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is close to the beautiful Mariña Lucense area, as well as the Rías Altas waterways. A Coruña Airport is 66 mi away, Santiago de Compostela Airport is 90 mi away and Oviedo Airport is 93 mi away.
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
Owner is a super friendly guy who does everything. I don’t know how he does it but he’s always around and always working for you.
The room was excellent, the shower amazing, and the breakfast cake was out of this world.
Would definitely stay there again.
– family hotel in a small village, but 20 mins walking along the sea coast to the city center with great view.
– the owner is very friendly and helpful with our heavy luggage
– our room with balcony of sea-view
– good wider bed, clean and quality room
- Viajamos con nuestra mascota , lo bueno es la tranquilidad del hotel y la ubicación .
- Todo bien para ser de una estrella, excepto el olor a humedad de la habitación y del armario, después de 5 dias abriendo puertas y ventanas continuaba con mucha olor. Personal muy agradable y atento.
Hotel Las Sirenas
With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy center, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently located for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
- Todo, nos sentimos muy cómodos y seguro que vamos a repetir
Nos alojamos en el hotel de 3 estrellas, en una habitación triple enorme, para que se hagan una idea tenia 4 ventanas y la puerta de acceso a la terraza.
El hotel SI tiene ascensor (totalmente nuevo, suponemos que lo habrán puesto hace poco)
La recepción y el dasayuno con buffet muy variado en el hotel de 4 estrellas que esta justo enfrente.
La relación calidad/precio excelente
- La atención de todo el personal. Y el restaurante del ático impresionante
- The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
As Areas I
All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent location, by a lovely beach, and pleasant promenade walk into Viveiro
- Albergo molto carino. Vicino alla spiaggia e alla stazione ferroviaria. Molto tranquillo
- Trató muy familiar, la ubicación cerca de la playa es perfecto. Hay bares y restaurantes a pocos metros
- Personal atento, sencillo pero cómodo y bastante céntrico
- lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los trabajadores,la ubicación y la limpieza de las habitaciones
Hotel Areas III Playa
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Areas III Playa provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Lovely clean room with a beautiful view of the beach
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
As Areas II
The As Areas II has simple décor throughout. Each of its rooms has wooden floors and is heated. Most rooms come with a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the As Areas’ dining room. There is a selection of restaurants in Viveiro.The As Areas II is within 20 minutes’ drive of the beaches at O Vicedo and Xove. Lugo and A Coruña can be reached within 90 minutes by car.
- The hotel was in an excellent location near to the local shops and to the beach. It was very comfortable with good facilities
Basic rooms for the non-fussed traveller.
Feels like you’ve stepped into a room from the 1950’s. This could be a plus or a minus for you.
No aircon or mod-cons but that’s not the point of this establishment.
- Aunque el edificio y el mobiliario se ve que tienen sus años, cumple perfectamente con su función. La cama es normal pero se descansa bien!
- La cama comodisima , la libertad de llegar a cualquier hora .
- La relación calidad precio es muy buena para pasar una noche
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
The modern rooms at Hotel Boa Vista feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private balcony, spa bath or sea views.The Boa Vista’s restaurant serves Galician food made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Covas Beach is just across the Viveiro Estuary and you can drive there in around 10 minutes. The town of Viveiro, 1.6 mi away, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings.
- Great room–plenty of space; good sized bathroom, bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Good ventilation and light; fairly quiet. Great staff, great bar, great restaurant! Easy free parking. food was great in both the bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant is very good though not cheap. The room is clean and confortable. It is not noisy at all even though it is next to a Main Street.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
- Fantastic dinner at restaurant on site. Handy location for driving through. Comfy and clean facilities. Friendly staff. Good price!
- Coffee chocolate and fruit in room was welcome after a long day. Comfortable bed. Dinner options looked interesting but too late for us
Hotel El Millón
All rooms include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub. Guests can also use the private parking on site.The town of Viveiro, 1.9 mi from the property, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings. The famous As Catedrales Beach is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
- La ubicación era perfecta..Esta a 2 km de Viveiro..Facil aparcamiento. Muy tranquilo
- Lo único que nos gustó de este hotel fueron las vistas y la limpieza de la habitación.
- La habitacion y el baño grandes,servicio de calefaccion todo el tiempo,seminueva y muy limpia. Excelente si vas a Viveiro, a 5min en coche
Top Hotels In Landrove Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Landrove Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Landrove Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Landrove Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!