10 Best Hotels To Stay In L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In L’ametlla De Mar Catalonia:
RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar
One of our top picks in L’Ametlla de Mar.This family hotel is on Ametlla de Mar’s beachfront, on the Costa Daurada. It has a children’s miniclub, a spa with an outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony.All air-conditioned rooms at RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has 2 double beds and satellite TV. Most rooms offer sea views.RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar has a fitness center and spa which offers a sauna and Turkish baths. There is also a daily entertainment program and activities for the whole family.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a café, a bar by the pool and another bar by the beach.RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar is located in the Cala Bon Capó Cove, 12 mi from the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. Port Aventura Theme Park is 25 mi from the hotel.
- Very nice facilities with swimmingpool and beach next to each other
- Breakfast was a large selection of dishes to appeal to everyone
- Beach proximity and destination served its purpose for us: )
We liked the entertainments offered by the staff (Alvaro and the others were just great). Food was ok, but I’d recommend less quantity and more quality. Internal pool is an interesting option, but water should not be so warm. External pool is good but it should be larger considered the quantity of guests.
We liked evening entertainments and children activities.
Price is good for the overall quality. Staff speaks several languages!
- Water aerobics was fun – that staff member had high energy! Respect!
One of our top picks in L’Ametlla de Mar.This bright and pleasant hotel is set between the l’Alguer and del Camping Beaches in charming L’ Ametlla de Mar. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel L’Alguer’s comfortable rooms feature vibrant decor and include a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception are also available.The hotel has a lounge-bar offering light meals and snacks. L’ Ametlla de Mar Harbor is 1,000 feet away and various shops, restaurants and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk.L’Alguer is 30 minutes’ drive from Tortosa and Port Aventura Theme Park. You can reach the picturesque Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve by car in 35 minutes.The property is 5 minutes’ walk from L’ Ametlla de Mar Train Station and 40 minutes’ drive from Reus Airport. Tarragona is 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Good hotel with very friendly staff and perfectly located for what I was searching for
- Rooms clean, staff friendly, hotel ideally situated for all bars restaurants and beach, breakfast good value for money.
- People are great and helpful. Hotel is basic but in the right way ie clean and well-thought out for the price. They help with parking (essential in Ametlla), offer a decent breakfast and put their effort into good bathrooms not decor.
- staff on reception pleasant. OK for a one night stay only.
- Clean and functional room in good location for beach, good restaurant and town centre.
Hotel del Port
One of our top picks in L’Ametlla de Mar.The beachfront Hotel del Port is located in the fishing port of L’Ametlla de Mar, 350 feet from the Tuna Tour ship and 1,650 feet from the Yacht Club. It offers 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Rooms have heating and air conditioning. All come with a TV, desk and private bathroom. Some have sea views.The hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. There is also a laundry service. Reus Airport is 31 mi away.
- A friendly, clean family run hotel right in the port and less than 50m from a selection of great restaurants.
- The location was fantastic right by the port. 5 minutes from the station. Very central. Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast beautiful bread. Rooms spotless and very comfortable. Would recommend to everyone.
- Location very good and despite having no designated parking, on street parking was available at this time of year. Breakfast was good and better than expected.
- Small but clean and comfortable hotel with great location and nice view. Next door – some good cafe and restaurants.
l liked the family who own and run the hotel.
it’s location beside the port is great.
we had a lovely time and hope to return.
Ohtels Les Oliveres
Les Oliveres is located 650 feet from the beach in L’Ampolla, in the Baix Ebre area of Catalunya. It has indoor and outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and several leisure facilities.All stylish rooms and apartments at Les Oliveres Beach Resort are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.Hotel Les Oliveres features tennis courts, paddle tennis courts and a spa with massage services. There is a buffet restaurant which offers show cooking and à la carte Italian restaurant, as well as a poolside bar.Les Oliveres is easily accessible from the AP-7 Motorway, which runs along the Mediterranean coast. Port Aventura Theme Park is an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Waiters very friendly and personable. Good selection of fish and vegetables for those who do not eat meat.Great swimming pools and coves in the med
The pools were fantastic, always sun beds available and lots happening around the pool to entertain kids and grown ups.
All the staff were great especially the animation team however there are very few English people at the hotel so limited opportunity for the kids to hook up with others…having said that there was a lovely Spanish/french mix and the influence on the restaurant is evident.
Restaurant food was very good value
- Five swimming pools, a great value buffet restaurant. Very family orientated.
- Availability of many sport activities, room size, low additional price for half pension, and excellent custom-ordered omelettes at breakfast
- Персонал заботливый. Кровати отличные. Разные мероприятия и аниматоры.
Ohtels Cap Roig
One of our top picks in L’Ampolla.Cap Roig Resort offers a dramatic cliffside setting in L’Ampolla and overlooking the Ebre Delta. It features indoor and outdoor pools, a gym and a sauna.The Cap Roig offers stylish, well-equipped rooms and apartments with balconies. All include a separate seating area, air conditioning and a TV.The spacious apartments also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge.The restaurant at Cap Roig serves a range of traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel bar and take advantage of the free Wi-Fi access.Local activities in Cap Roig include fishing, water sports and golf. The Delta de l’Ebre Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Location, cleanliness.and friendliness of the staff.
Mis opiniones son sobre el hotel, Les Oliveres, porque cuando llame al hotel Cap roig,para confirmar, me dijeron que estaba cerrado y que nos derivaban a otro. Nos gusto mucho, sobre todo el personal, muy amable y los chicos de animación geniales, volveremos, nos gusto mucho.
Tiene cinco piscinas de todas profundidades y una cala debajo del hotel.
La comida esta bien, la habitación es como un apartamento, con su baño, cocina y dormitorio, pero la cocina esta de bella vista, no se puede utilizar porque no hay menaje, solo un microondas y una nevera., el balcón tiene mesa y sillas y un tendedero, nuestras vistas daban al comedor, piscinas y al fondo se veía el mar.
Lo que más fueron las vistas, el hotel estaba situado en un lugar privilegiado, en lo alto de un acantilado y como cogimos habitación con vistas podíamos ver el mar desde la cama. Era sobrecogedor.
El resto estuvo bien, no se pasaba la comida ni la animación. Pero pasa una gr x al lado del hotel y los alrededores son para verlos caminando, calas impresionantes
- el personal muy amable, las chicas de recepción muy atentas
- Las muchas instalaciones deportivas con las que contaba el complejo.
Hotel Llorca is set on the Costa Dorada’s Almadrava Beach, 6.2 mi from L’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Llorca Hotel have tiled floors, and come with a safe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace, some of which have sea views.Llorca’s charming restaurant has a beach terrace, and there is also a bar and snack bar. For an extra charge, you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace with the sea views.The hotel has a children’s playground. Free parking is offered and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.The hotel is 30 mi from Tarragona, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. PortAventura Theme Park and the fishing town of Cambrils are a 25-minute drive away.
The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
No tourists. All locals
- Very friendly staff, great views, comfortable room.
- beach access and view. parking and WiFi good. spotless facility
- An excellent hotel on a nice sandy beach. Modern comfortable rooms and decent restaurant
- Lovely hotel, great area, friendly reception staff
- The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
One of our top picks in L’Ampolla.In the coastal town of L’Ampolla, looking out to sea, the hotel offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodations and great facilities and services.The hotel has both an indoor and an outdoor pool, and the Café del Mar restaurant has impressive views of the Sant Jordi gulf and the beautiful Ebro Delta nature reserve.The hotel’s spacious dining rooms have a capacity of almost 300 people and are ideal for work dinners, wedding receptions and all kinds of gatherings, banquets and celebrations.Free WiFi is available.
- The restaurant, café and swimming pool as well as the view from the hotel were excellent.
- Great location and room with sea view is worth paying for. Staff very helpful
- The friendliness of staff, and quality of the hotel
- Great location. Comfy beds. Very quiet. Great staff. Good choice of breakfast which staff very kindly let me take to the room as didn’t want to leave dog unattended. Provided me with a trolley to be able to take breakfast for 2.
- The restaurant was very reasonably priced and food good. The bar was also reasonably price for a hotel
Hotel Ampolla Sol
Located right on the seafront, Ampolla Sol offers a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with simple, elegant décor. The hotel’s popular seafood restaurant has a terrace with wonderful views over L’Ampolla Marina.Each modern room at Hotel Ampolla Sol has tiled floors, a TV and a desk. The private bathrooms include a shower and a small selection of toiletries.The restaurant is inspired by characteristic regional cuisine, and specializes in fresh local fish and seafood. You can try rice with crayfish, warm tuna salad or an impressive seafood platter.L’Ampolla Train Station is 800 feet away. The Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, while Tarragona is 45 minutes away.
- It was really clean, the room was not so big bit comfy enough, the location is the best. Very good value.
Nice view from the restaurant.
Hotel supplied us with a place to park bikes though it was a kind of storage.
- Excellent location with room looking over harbour.
- Location was excellent on the seafront and the staff were welcoming. WiFi was good and the air conditioning worked well which was important in August.
- Ideally situated just in front of harbour. Lovely room when changed second day
Hotel Roca Plana
This hotel is located in the center of L’Ampolla, next to the port. Some of the rooms have sea views, and there is a terrace and ice-cream bar looking onto the boats.The air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer. A free Wi-Fi hotspot can be found in reception.A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk. And if you’d like to explore the area, the hotel hires bicycles.
- We bicycle around Europe, so when we got to the hotel, we were sweaty and dirty. They treated us well right away. They found a safe place for our bikes. The room was clean and bright. We reserved a view room and it was lovely. Fatima knew enough English to be particularly helpful and nice. Absolutely would recommend this hotel (and the $ for the view room). The breakfast was great.
- The location is very good, restaurants OK, but all much the same.
Excellent location in front of the marina, good wifi in the rooms and friendly staff.
The restaurant downstairs is quite good.
- The location is excellent and the staff were very friendly. Fabulous small hotel right in the centre of L’Ampolla.
- The staff were always very helpful and pleasant. We loved the location and views from the balcony.
El Nido Barcelona 114
Offering free WiFi, El Nido Barcelona 114 is located in Hospitalet de l’Infant. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. Rooms contain a balcony.The rooms have a private bathroom.Salou is 19 miles from the hotel, while Tarragona is 26 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In L’ametlla De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in L’Ametlla de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!