10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lamar Terrace Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Lamar Terrace Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lamar Terrace Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lamar Terrace Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lamar Terrace Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lamar Terrace Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lamar Terrace Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lamar Terrace Texas:
Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria
One of our top picks in Houston – and a guest favorite.
Located in Houston, 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science, Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel and facilities. Accommodating staff and clean rooms.
- Beds were lovely. Small refrigerator in room was a plus.
- I loved the modern style of the rooms! The staff was so nice and helpful being that we were from out of town and got lost several times in the city. We really enjoyed our stay.
The view from the executive suite was the best I’ve ever experienced in a hotel.
You’re looking at the tallest building in Houston, you can see downtown houston. The whole room had panoramic views, even the restroom.
- The staff were phenomenal. Very conscientious and attentive to our needs. The room itself was wonderfully laid out – obviously newly renovated, having taken out the traditional and redundant affixed desk and replaced it with the nice center table that allowed us to sit and talk. The television was GREAT especially as we were glued to the Olympics when we weren’t out sightseeing.
Galleria Garden Hotel
Located in the Galleria neighborhood in Houston, 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science, Galleria Garden Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Galleria Garden Hotel, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.4 miles from the property. William P. Hobby Airport is 13 miles away.
- I love this place !!! Visiting from California Sam made it a very comfortable stay . I will always come back here when I come to visit again and also recommend everyone I know .
- Close to Galleria. Parking garage was convenient. Room was more like an apartments w a kitchen.
- Good location and large sized suite with 2 bedrooms.
- The location was great!! Lots of places to walk too.
Was a dump! Not clean, room smelled & the mattress was horrible!
Very dismayed that we were misled. Nothing to like about this property.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria
One of our top picks in Houston.Located in Houston, 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science, Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Homewood Houston, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Everything was amazing from the time my family and i walked in the door. The staff was awesome and very friendly. Overall our stay was amazing and we will be return very soon, but without the kids. Oh yea and the breakfast was delicious!!!! It is a must that we return again!!!!
- Everything was easy and simple to book. No troubles speaking with staff to solve problems. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Will book again!!
Dionne (sp?) checked us in and he was super friendly. It was a great welcome!
Also, the breakfast staff handled the Sunday breakfast crowd very well. Way to go!
We would definitely choose to stay here again. : )
- Helpfulness of the front desk. Ms Coti went beyond her duty to find a luggage cart for us. She even bring extra towels and blankets herself. A true gem in this hotel.
The location near Galleria and it has good surrounding.
Hot breakfast is good, as well as the manager reception in the evening.
Hyatt Place Houston Galleria
One of our top picks in Houston.Located 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science in Houston, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Hyatt Place Houston Galleria, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 miles from Hyatt Place Houston Galleria.
- The layout of the room with the sofa was super comfy and relaxing. Bed was also nice and the a/c is wonderful. Also, I loved that they had HBO movies!
- The beds were comfy and accommodated us and our three children perfectly! Breakfast was an added bonus with a great variety to choose from. We would definitely stay here again.
- Good location to the Galleria. The rooms are clean and updated. The beds and bedding/pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was a plus. My daughter was there for a dance convention and she had to be at the galleria on Saturday by 6:45am. Breakfast does not usually start until 7 am on Saturdays, but the staff worked hard to get some food out early enough that she and other dancers could get something to eat. They did this without complaining and were very kind.
- Quiet, friendly staff, 24/7 dining in the homey lobby. Also, there was a comfortable bed, lots of space in the room (my room had a sitting area w/ a small sectional); plus, the bathroom was beautiful & well lit.
- The staff made me and my family feel like royalty. We were greeted with smiles by all the staff, not just those at the front desk. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I was especially glad my car was in a safe place.
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area
Featuring an ideal location within walking distance of the Galleria Shopping Mall and close to many additional area attractions, this hotel offers modern amenities along with completely non-smoking guestrooms.The Houston/Galleria Area Hilton Garden Inn provides in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as free high-speed internet access. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining at the Great American Grill restaurant, or snacks from the 24-hour convenience store.In the area surrounding the Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area, guests can discover luxury shops, charming local restaurants and major corporate offices. Nearby major freeways allow easy and instant access to many nearby points of interest.
- Clean, well decorated, friendly staff, restaurant on site
- The hotel was decorated beautifully; and the breakfast was very good. The room had everything that we needed, and the front desk staff was helpful to all of our questions. The ride to downtown NRG was a bit far and during peak times Uber adds a surcharge so I’d like to have been closer–but that is not the hotels fault. There was shopping nearby, and the only thing I did not care for was that there is a huge Men’s Club next door..but it didn’t interfere with our stay.
- The barman was excellent and friendly! Beds were great! Front staff very helpfull. Breakfast is always good.
- I was not pleased with paying for parking. They had plenty of room no need to have to pay.
- Can’t believe you make people pay for parking. And breakfast. And the coffee in the room sucked other than that was great
Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria
One of our best sellers in Houston! Completely non-smoking accommodations, on-site dining options and modern amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center are standard at this Houston hotel, situated in the Galleria area near top attractions.Guests staying at the Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria can enjoy on-site dining at the Golden Bean Cafe for breakfast and dinner. The hotel also provides in-room coffeemakers as well as free weekday morning newspaper delivery.Houston’s museum and theater districts can be found only a short drive from the Houston at the Galleria Indigo Hotel. The Brown Convention Center and the Toyota Center, home to professional basketball’s Rockets are also nearby.
- Clean hotel. Friendly staff. Full deli snacks available all night.
- There was a mixup initially regarding room availability but Nereida (front desk) was very helpful! She was able to accommodate my mother and I. The room we ended up being placed in was exceptional! The food was also really great as well. Staff is very nice.
- Very close to Galleria Mall, 5 minute walk to Macy’s. Nearby restaurants were ok, access to public transport was good.
- The hotel is quite at night. I can sleep well. Good facilities!!
- Comfy bed. Great location right next to the mall. Nice decor. Spacious room. Complimentary soap and shampoo from Aveda. Good value.
One of our top picks in Houston.Located 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science in Houston, Westin Galleria features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Westin Galleria, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 miles from Westin Galleria.
- Staff were great and location was spot on. The room was remodeled and beautiful
- Friendly staff beautiful surroundings clean and comfortable room
- I loved the renovation, the location, the service, and the view!
- View was amazing. We also enjoyed the extra perks like essential oils in our room. Access to the mall was the icing on the cake.
- Location in the mall, comfortable bed, lots of charging points
Embassy Suites Houston – Near the Galleria
With an ideal location only seconds from Houston’s famous Galleria shopping center, this all-suite hotel provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere along with spacious accommodations and a free hot breakfast.Many of the area’s most popular attractions can be found close to the Houston Embassy Suites near the Galleria, including the Houston Zoo and the NASA Space Center. Major corporate offices, such as ChevronTexaco and IBM, are also nearby.After enjoying the Embassy Suites Houston’s indoor tropical pond, complete with 2 swans, guests can relax in contemporary guest rooms, featuring separate sleeping and living areas as well as microwaves and refrigerators.
- I loved the Continental breakfast! The location (uptown Houston) was great. The room was very nice and the bed was super comfortable! I would definitely stay again.
- Bed super comfy, great breakfast and friendly staff.
- The manager, bartender was amazingly pleasant! Very hospitable!
- I loved the swans, I loved the made to order complimentary breakfast and the staff was wonderful. Cocktails and a light snack in the evening was a nice bonus. I would like to especially thank Andrew Baptiste for going the extra mile for us to ensure our comfort and enjoyment. It was a celebration of our 43rd wedding anniversary. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
- Several problems with the room were identified on the night of check in and never resolved. Not cleaned or restocked adequately also.
Aloft Houston by the Galleria
One of our top picks in Houston.Located in Houston, 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science, Aloft Houston by the Galleria features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Houston Theater District is 6 miles from aloft Houston Galleria, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel its self is very modern and up to date. The staff was friendly and the price was great for the location. I would definitely use book here a 3rd time!
- Bartender served a drink w a flake in the glass but, replaced it immediately when mentioned w no questions asked.
- clean nice design good product will seek aloft properties again
- Location was great. Very clean and just what you need for a quick stay in Houston. Walking distance to the mall
Rooms have nice decor, and are quite spacious.
24-hour pool and gym.
Hyatt House Houston Galleria
One of our top picks in Houston.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt House Houston Galleria offers accommodations in Houston, just 5 miles from Houston Museum of Natural Science.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Houston Theater District is 6 miles from Hyatt House Houston Galleria, and Rienzi Mansion and Gardens is 3.6 miles away. William P. Hobby Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- If your looking for a inexpensive place to sleep this is it as long as you don’t mind lack of television to relax at night and read.
- Great location! Rooms were very clean and a great price! I can’t wait to stay another Hyatt. By far the best hotel we have stayed at recently. All of the staff was excellent except John. John is a dick.
- Breakfast is nice and there is laundry service. Close to shopping center the galleria.
- Breakfast was SCRUMPTIOUS! Not the usual free continental breakfast. Spacious rooms. Staff was very friendly.
- Liked the options for checking out additional equipment free of charge from blender to free weight to special hair dryer etc. Good breakfast + bar service. Parking garage was convenient + adjacent to your hotel floor
Top Hotels In Lamar Terrace Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lamar Terrace Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lamar Terrace Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lamar Terrace Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!