10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laluenga Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Laluenga Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laluenga Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laluenga Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laluenga Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laluenga Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laluenga Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laluenga Aragon:
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Fantastic hosts, rooms have there own style, great location for Alquezar
- What a wonderful host Migel is!!! We loved the whole experience of Hotel La Posada de Lalola- from the beautifully creative decor of the Hotel and restaurant to the beautiful grounds and garden to relax in. We ate dinner at the Hotel both nights as it was such great value and quality. Would love to return- thankyou Migel
- Very authentic and charming little place. Felt very homey. Very tranquil and relaxing.
- The hotel is a beautifully restored building and in a quiet village. Our room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The hosts are helpful and friendly and the home cooked evening meals were well presented and delicious.
- Welcoming staff. Comfortable room with real designer touches…..nice art and a vase of fresh red poppies was a lovely touch. Good restaurant linked to the hotel (albeit the ‘no choice’ menu might not work for fussy eaters!).
All rooms are elegantly decorated, with classic furniture. They feature a seating area with armchairs, a dressing table or a desk, and flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating are available in all areas.The property is set within Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve, and activities such as canyoning, rock climbing, and potholing are widely practiced in the area. You can also visit Colegiata de Santa Maria Church or Castillo Colegiata Castle, both a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Very comfy bed, views from bedroom, breakfast on our own balcony overlooking the valley, watching eagles soar above us, atmosphere in the town (safe, friendly, magnificent views, rustic charm). Walking the Rita de las Paserelas, although it is quite difficult to get down to the river bed; and the St. Joan sardine fest on Saturday evening
- Very helpful and friendly staff – beautiful room with verandah looking out at superb view
- The views were amazing. Beautiful room and great bathroom – lovely shower and bath. Super comfortable bed. We loved the little town of Alquezar and this hotel was right in the center.
- Parking difficult if disabled but everything else wonderful
- The room was nice, very clean, big enough and with a wonderful view. The parking is safe but you need to walk about 200 meters to get to the hotel.
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
- Beautifully renovated small hotel in a picturesque village. Very comfortable room, bathroom well appointed, very quiet. Excellent, delicious breakfast with a very good selection. Car park very close to hand.
- Confort a l’habitació, bany amb jacuzzi i l’excel.lent esmorzar
Hotel Rural La Sal
The rooms at Hotel Rural La Sal feature rustic décor with exposed wooden beams. Each one has free Wi-Fi, plasma TV and a DVD player. They also have views of the garden or the countryside. Guests can make use of the shared living room with a library.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh, seasonal produce. There are also various local Somontano wines on offer.The surrounding Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Rural La Sal. Barbastro is a 20-minute drive away.
- Lovely panoramic view from our room and the bonus of a balcony. Very good evening meal which was fortunate as the location is very remote. Fleming and Ana were very helpful and welcoming.
- The place is fantastic! Ana and Fleming are great hosts and made our stay wonderful.
- The location was fantastic, Fleming the owner was brilliant and the food was exceptional , good job they served dinner as there’s nothing else for miles
- Everything was amazing. The location was so peaceful, the property had amazing views and a library with a great selection of books, the rooms were spacious clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was amazing- so warm and welcoming and accommodating. The food was fantastic- some of the best we have had in all of Spain. My daughter who is 7 loved staying here and we both were so comfortable . Did not want to leave !!
- We had a wonderful time in this little hotel rural. Very friendly staff with good tips for trips in the surroundings.
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Free access to the nearby municipal seasonal outdoor pool is offered for guests, as well as free access to the sports facilities like the football pitch, tennis and basketball courts.Each room features different décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast, including Somontano olive oil, is available. Storage space is available for bikes and sports equipment.Huesca is a 40-minute drive from the property, while Zaragoza is 78 mi away. The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful hostess, a wine tasting from the local bodega was arranged and we were introduced to several local people who made our stay very enjoyable.
- Amabilidad y simpatía de la dueña , confort, tranquilidad y diseño de las habitaciones, limpieza del hotel.
- Situado en un pueblo muy tranquilo gestionado por una dueña muy amable y simpatica
- Me encanto el trato que tuvieron con mi perrita. ¡¡Hasta le dieron chuches!! Toti es una gran amante de los animales
- Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y la dueña Toti es muy agradable y atenta.
Featuring a minimalist design, the spacious rooms include a private bathroom with toiletries.La Cucharilla is the hotel’s stylish restaurant. It serves creative cuisine and offers a tasting menu at weekends, as well as regular live shows. Light meals and drinks are available in the Sam Cool Bar.The Pyrenees, Torreciudad Santuary and Cañones de Guara National Park are all within 50 minutes’ drive. Guests can also visit Monzón with its cathedral and the Templar Castle.
- The whole ambience of the hotel was far better than we had expected from the friendliness of the staff the cleanliness of the whole hotel. The bonus of free under ground secure parking was an added treat normally having to pay for this type of facility. The restaurant was exceptional value a 4 course dinner with a bottle of wine and water 17 euros each not bad I thought, the main course was a very large and great tasting steak,
Lovely clean modern hotel. Underground parking too.
I would recommend this to anyone.
It is 4 stat
- Modern hotel with good sized rooms, very nice food in the restaurant with great value lunchtime menu, helpful and friendly staff, underground carparking and well located for exploring the surrounding areas
- Very comfy bed and room. Restaurant very good and nicely priced. Nice terrace outside for eating or/ and drinking, especially a warm evening. Staff were brilliant and very informative.
- relatively new hotel and a good gate away for canyoning …staff is nice but not super pros
Hostería de Guara
Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on vacation at this hotel. Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets. Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- Everything about it was excellent–the room, meals, view, service–highly recommended for those who enjoy being off the beaten path,
- Air conditioning, best pillow ever.staff great.small hotel quiet great pool
Accueil au top, Hôtel très agréable par sa situation géographique et ses installations. Chambre spacieuse et propre, avec une petite terrasse.
Coté resto, un menu à 20 euros très compétitif avec des produits locaux de qualité et bien cuisinés, un coté snack propose des plats simples et bien faits.
En résumé.. un très bel endroit perdu au milieu de nulle part, un petit paradis !
At Casa Jesús, each room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Jesús.Huesca is 17 miles from Casa Jesús.
- It’s a small hotel perfectly located to visit the area at a great price. Stuff extremely friendly, rooms very clean.
- Ubicación perfecta para visitar la Sierra de Guara evitando otros pueblos más turísticos. Que puedas alojarte aquí con tu perr@ es un lujo. Personal amabilísimo, recomiendo también comer en su restaurante ya que los 2 menús que tienen están tremendos. Volveré a esta zona de Huesca y volveremos a alojarnos en Casa Jesús.
- Trato del personal, la comida, confortable y la ubicación.
- Habitacion decorada con muy buen gusto,muy limpia y con aire acondicionado.
Le rapport qualité-prix
La tranquillité de l’établissement
l’établissement était propre
Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez
All of the rooms in the Hotel Sancho Ramírez have satellite TV, air conditioning and individually controlled heating. Many also have a small balcony or terrace.The hotel has a sun terrace, a games room and a tennis court. The hotel’s restaurant offers a range of traditional Aragon dishes, and there is a modern bar.The hotel sits at the foot of the Guara Mountains, about 2.5 mi from the A-22 main road. The surrounding area is popular for visiting wine cellars, walking and mountain biking. The Sancho Ramírez has free onsite parking.
- Very friendly & helpful staff. And they were patient with our inability to speak Spanish; bonus was that many staff spoke some English. Close proximity to Monasterio del Pueyo.
- Dit is geen naam ontbijt waardig, nog nooit meegemaakt, wel rustig gelegen, maar hier ziet men ons niet meer
- Es un hotel tranquilo, para descansar a las afueras
- la hospitabilidad por parte de todo el equipo……
- Me gustó la limpieza y el espacio de las habitaciones y la camarera de la tarde muy maja
El Lagar del Vero
El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
El lagar del vero is the best location to do trips in Sierra de Guara: Alquazar (20 minutes), small shop in Adahuesca (10 minutes), Bierge (20 minutes), etcetera. The owners are always very friendly & helpful and they have a lot of information about things to do in the area. The rooms are comfy (we even had a bubble bath without knowing 🙂 ) and clean. The breakfast is basic, but it contains everything you need (bread, yoghurt, homemade jams, cheese, etcetera).
One small note: you should speak French/ Spanish but that’s the case in entire Huesca 🙂
If we would visit Sierra de Guara again, we would definitely stay here.
The rural setting, rooms decorated very tastefully.
Bathroom with a large window.
- Atención amable. Ambiente rústico. Habitaciones, comedor, etc..
- Los mini-bocadillos del desayuno. La tranquilidad de un pueblo pequeño. A pesar de estar cerca de la carretera, las habitaciones dan detrás y son muy tranquilas.
Top Hotels In Laluenga Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laluenga Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laluenga Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laluenga Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!