10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lalm Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Lalm Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lalm Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lalm Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lalm Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lalm Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lalm Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lalm Oppland:
All rooms at Putten Seter feature a private bathroom with shower.Guests can relax and mingle in the cosy fireplace lounge, which includes a small library. A playground for children and ski storage and barbecue facilities are also available.Cross-country ski tracks run right by Putten Seter. Other nearby leisure options include swimming, hiking and downhill skiing.Putten Seter’s staff can help guests rent ski equipment and book horseback riding, ski classes and other activities. Local-style fishing gear can be borrowed for free, and bicycles are available for rent.Hotel Putten Seter can pick up guests arriving in Otta, which is about 30 minutes’ drive away and has bus and train connections to and from Oslo and other larger Norwegian cities.
- Amazing place, great camping, royal breakfast, hospitable hosts.
- Stunning accommodation and good breakfast. Location of this has a fantastic landscape.
- Beautiful setting, excellent food, friendly, helpful staff.
- The food was amazing. The Hikes were excellent. My Kids had a great time
- Alles solide, echt und gut. Die freundlichen Gastgeber sind die Besten. Alle Gäste sollten unbedingt die Utsikten auf das Gudbrandsdalen besuchen.
Øigardseter Fjellstue’s rooms have private bathrooms and a seating area. All feature views of the Rondane or Jotunheimen Mountains.The hotel features several cosy living rooms with fireplaces where guests can enjoy books, board games and scenic views. More active guests can try cross-country skiing and hiking in the beautiful natural surroundings. Kids can enjoy the playground and children’s ski lift on site.Øigardseter’s restaurant offers home-cooked Norwegian cuisine. The breakfast and lunch buffets have a variety of choices, while a 3-course meal is served for dinner.
- Very clean everywhere. The rooms are simple but contain all you need and the beds are extremely comfy. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice large lounge area with a fireplace, mountain views and bar. The food is traditional Norwegian and good. We had a vegan and a vegetarian in our company and the kitchen made excellent special meals for them, Thai style.
Bed was very comfortable
Breakfast had a lack of hard cooked eggs, tip for the cookers
- The location and the view are both perfect. The lodge is several minutes drive from Otta up in the beginning of the mountains, but the owner of the facility was so nice that he picked me up from the train station for less than what a taxi would charge. There are trails directly behind the buildings that go into Rondane National Park. I enjoyed it so much that I got another night when I returned from backpacking. Apparently the hotel has been in their family since 1930 and the buildings have a classic Norwegian feel. Just be aware that this isn’t a five-star hotel. It’s a rustic cabin/lodge.
- Mycket trevligt boende med stor familj i vacker fjällmiljö.
- Nydelig mat, hyggelig vertskap og flotte fasiliteter.
Each room at Høvringen Høgfjellshotell has a private bathroom and mountain views.3,216 feet above sea level, Høvringen has easy access to many hiking and mountain biking trails, with the renowned Kvitskriuprestene rock formations only 30 minutes away by car.A dish of the day is served at the Høgfjellshotell’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s lounge areas with a fireplace and piano.The property lies 15.5 miles from Otta and 34.8 miles from Dovrefjell, with a bus stop just 350 feet from the hotel. Free parking can also be found on site.
The place is beautiful and the view of the mt.
Staff are very accommodating. Food taste good .
- Vi følte oss 💕Telig Velkommen av Her og Fru. Og vi Trivdes veldig med Serviceinnstilte verter !.👍 Takk for en fin opplevelse 🤡💐.
- Nydelig beliggenhet !Flott utgangspunkt for herlige fjellturer.Nydelig mat.Gode store praktiske rom med deilig utsikt.Svært hyggelig personale.Rolig og fredelig.Gav mersmak!Håper å komme tilbake!!
- Vi var førnøyd og kan anbefale stedet til andre. Kommer gjerne tilbake.
God plass på rommet. Vertskapet stilte opp til enhver tid. Fikk gode tur tips.
Hotellet serverte frokost og middag. God hjemmelaget mat.
Mottok bok om Høvringen når jeg forlot hotellet.
- The place is beautiful and the view of the mt.
Both local and international dishes are served in the friendly atmosphere of Hotel Vågå’s restaurant. Drinks are available in the bar, which also features a cosy fireplace lounge and occasional live music events.Guests can enjoy a refreshing bath in the indoor swimming pool or relax in the sauna. Other popular activities include fishing and skiing during winter.The surrounding area offers many great hiking opportunities during summer and winter. Jotunheimen National Park is a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast was nice with a good assortment of items.
- Breakfast was rich and tasty. The hotel is equipped with a fitness area and a pool, but we did nut use these facilities.
- Breakfast buffet was very good. Very comfortable, easygoing atmosphere. Attentive staff.
- Rooms were very basic but hotel had a good atmosphere,excellent gym,swimming pool and sauna,and location was good. Excellent breakfast.
Breakfast was great with plenty of choices! The bread was absolutely delicious.
All in all, the hotel interior is a tad old, but it didn’t really bother me as we stayed there for 2 nights and then headed on to our next destination. Bed was very good, slept very well. They’ve got an indoor pool and fitness area, although we didn’t use either one of them.
There’s a supermarket round the corner if you need to run some errands, although we didn’t have a fridge in the room. Wifi did work very well in our room.
Special mention to the lady at the reception, she was absolutely wonderful! One to keep 🙂
Rondane Haukliseter Fjellhotell
Dombås and its ski slopes are just 30 minutes’ drive from Rondane Haukliseter Fjellhotell. Høvringen is known as the gateway to the Rondane National Park and there are many hiking paths in the area.Rondane Haukliseter’s accommodation is basic and compact, all featuring a private bathroom. Apartments and cottages come with kitchen facilities.A restaurant with seasonal opening times can be found at the Fjellhotell, and the closest grocery shop is 0.6 miles away.The E6 motorway is just 5 miles from the site and Lillehammer is 74.6 miles away.
- The cabin was super comfortable and the view is breathtaking. The owner is extremely nice and helpful
- The cabin was beautiful with a great view. Also the breakfast was excellent. The staff were also very accommodating when we changed our room. I highly recommend staying here.
- Fantastic property and the host was very friendly. This is a great place to take a break. I will most certainly recommend this property for those who want to have a great relaxed holiday
- Great location as a base for summer hiking. Very helpful manager who goes out of his way to ensure you have a rewarding visit to the region. Our cottage was a genuine early timber house with grass on the roof.
- Perfekt view. Nice old cottage. Super friendly host. Super Equipment.
All guest rooms at Smuksjøseter have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Rooms offer lake and mountain views.Leisure options include a sauna, terrace and a TV lounge. BBQ facilities are available on site. Popular activities in the area include fishing, cycling and hiking.The E6 Higway is a 20-minute drive away. Smuksjøseter Fjellstue is 18 miles from Otta town centre.
- The host was excellent . He was so accommodative . We arrived almost midnight and yet he took the trouble to make dinner for us and made sure our room was comfortable.
- The owners were very kind and helped in solving personal matter. Food was great.
- What an amazing place! It is fairly simple but clean and comfortable accommodation. The views are insane and the fact that all you can see around are lakes and mountains makes it truly magical. I would definitely go back!
Heerlijk gemoedelijke sfeer.
Ideaal als startpunt voor mooie wandelingen
Maten var sååå god. Torskemiddag på kvelden. beste middagen på lenge.
Frokosten helt perfekt.
Gode senger ,rent og delikat .
Vertinnen var så koselig. vi kommer tilbake.
Lemonsjø Fjellstue og Hyttegrend
All cabins are equipped with floor heating and a fully equipped kitchen. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge with TV at the property. Guest can also enjoy a sauna.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski storage space and ski equipment hire is available. The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers bike hire.
- We really liked the feel of the cabin. Its like staying in the woods. It was quiet and warm. We booked this off-season and there were not many people around (incl the staff). We were greeted by a friendly owner who chatted for quite a while and gave us useful information about the place, the roads, the weather and also about the photography spots. Everything about the place was great. The property is of self-cleaning type and there are all kinds of cleaning tools for the job.
- The staff was extremely helpfull, supportive and nice
- Cottage is impressive. Convenient location between Besseggen trek from one side and road 55 from other side. Great staff. Excellent restaurant.
- Fantastic property in the mountains, with the most lovely cabins! Wonderful views of the lake and mountains from our cabin, and lots of fantastic walks!
- Great location, lovely hiking nearby and comfy cabins. Great advice about walks to do and the Lom bakery!
Nordre Ekre Gardshotell
A seating area, work desk and flat-screen TV feature in all rooms at Nordre Ekre Gardshotell. Each room has a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms feature a coffee machine and DVD/CD player.Breakfast and dinner dishes are made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Packed lunches can also be made on site. Guests also have access to a refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker at Nordre Ekre.Facilities include pleasant gardens and a library lounge, which has a free internet computer. Ekre Gardshotell’s old storehouse shop sells locally produced cheeses, cured meats and handicrafts. Nordre Ekre Gardshotell also offers Tesla charging stations as well as a Type 2 connector charging station for electric vehicles.The Sjoa River runs right by the property, and is a popular location for kayaking and rafting. Rondane Nature Reserve is just a 1-hour drive away.
The property is sitting near a beautiful river in a lovely valley.
All the rooms have been renovated from original buildings & therefore are rustic & individual. The restaurant for dinner was excellent, if not on the high side ,cost wise
- The owners are incredibly gracious welcoming us late, helping us with hiking tips, packed lunch… .deliciuous dinner. They both remembered that it was our anniversary and made is special for dinner. Perfect place to stay for hike at Besseggen (which really does take 7 hours).
Very confortable, incredible atmosphere, beautiful view, great restaurant
- The hosts really go the extra mile. it is a beautiful place and the rooms are decorated with style. The food is amazing – the dinner is a must, perhaps the best dinner we´ve had in Norway!! Staying here was a really unique experience!
- Co-owners always on-the-job, friendly, helpful. Breakfast & dinner were excellent. If you want to try the wonderful rapids, this is the place to stay.
- The property is sitting near a beautiful river in a lovely valley.
Høvringen Fjellstue’s guest rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom. All offer panoramic nature views.Guests can unwind by the fireplace in the Fjellstue’s cosy lounge, which features a selection of books and magazines. Other facilities include a games room, a gift shop and ski storage. Bicycles and ski equipment are available for rent on site.Hiking trails and cross-country ski tracks are found nearby. Dombås Ski Resort, 30 minutes’ drive from Høvringen Fjellstue, has downhill slopes of all levels of difficulty. The hotel staff can help arrange ski lessons, guided hiking trips and other activities.
- Excellent breakfast, good dinner. Beautiful surroundings.
– Dinner was delicious and you could always have a second serving, if you wanted.
– The staff was very friendly.
– Large, cozy lounge to read, play games or just hang out.
– And of course there is excellent hiking in the beautiful Rondane mountains!
- Excelent food and perfect place for both peace and tranquility , and for mountain hiking.
- Beliggenheten er perfekt i forhold til skiløyper: Uansett vindretning kan man gå fine turer rett fra hotellets ytterdør. Middagen er nydelig med smaker som er valgt ut for å passe sammen. Litt for store middagsposjoner. Frokosten er variert og gir god mulighet for variasjon i matpakken. Deilig med hjemmelaget kake etter endt skitur. Quizen på kveldene spleiset folk sammen på tvers av aldersgrupper. Stille og fredelig, men barnevennlig med mulighet for eget lekerom i kjelleren.
- Frokosten var helt fantastisk. Masse god og sunn mat. Sengene var helt etter min smak. Gode og myke og deilige å sove i. Servicen var også veldig bra. Hyggelig vertskap. Alt var supert.
Thon Hotel Otta
All guest rooms at Thon Hotel Otta feature a private bathroom with shower. Most rooms include a work desk while some have a sofa.Norwegian and international dishes based on seasonal produce are served in the relaxing atmosphere of the in-house restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar, which features an open fireplace.Leisure facilities include a pool table and a gym. The staff can help arrange activities like hiking, fishing and rafting at River Sjoa.Jørundgård Medieval Centre is 6.2 miles away. Rondane National Park is a 25-minute drive away.
- Cleaning in the room was very good• excellent breakfast• The staff had to tell us about the drinking water•IT was necessery to boil the drinking water• We could read It in the reception• We noticed it when we leaving the Hotel the last day, when we paid •
- Nice breakfast, good location. Clean and comfortabel. Not very serviceminded receptionist. A bit pricy.
- The breakfast was very good and dinner was to a similar standard. The hotel has plenty of public space but it was quiet during our stay. Very easy walk to town and close to the railway station.
- Nice and quite modern hotel in a small town. Good and quiet rooms with a water heater, some tea and coffee. Good breakfasts. Great location for a one day trips for excample to Geiranger, Jotunheimen and Dovre.
- Breakfast was adequate and had most anything we wanted. I enjoyed the granola with the yoghurt. The breads were fresh and good.
Top Hotels In Lalm Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lalm Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lalm Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lalm Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!