10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lakewood Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakewood Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lakewood Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakewood Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakewood Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lakewood Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lakewood Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lakewood Park Florida:
Motel 6 Fort Pierce
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! The Motel 6 Mobile Fort Pierce is off of Interstate 95 and is a 15-minute drive from Fort Pierce Beach. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and terrace on site.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated room of this Fort Pierce hotel and Wi-Fi is available. Beds feature colorful patterns and wood furnishings.A laundromat is on site and is available of the Fort Pierce Motel 6. Free morning coffee is provided in the lobby and vending machines for snacks and drinks are on site.Rotary Park is less than a 10-minute drive from this hotel and Port Saint Lucie is 11 miles away. Pepper Beach State Recreation Area is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Close to Interstate Hwy. Lots of good food choices.
- The room was clean and pleasant, although lacking what I believe are standards amenities (coffee maker, hair dryer, tissues). The staff was friendly, but the ice maker in the lobby didn’t work and we had to walk to Cracker Barrel to get ice.
- Booked it for the location as heading south from Cape Canaveral.
- The girl who checked us in at the front desk was very mice and helpful
- Staff was very nice and I liked it did not have carpets, 30 seconds from interstate I-95 was the selling point for me.
Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This South Hutchinson Island hotel is next to the Fort Pierce Inlet. Guests can start every day with a hot breakfast buffet and lounge by the waterfront pool and hot tub throughout their stay.A private balcony, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi are featured in all rooms at this Fort Pierce Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A water view, sitting area, and sofa bed are included in select suites.Guests can use the private dock and fishing pier or spend a day at the beach a 13-minute walk from Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A fitness center and business center are on site.The property is a 5-minute drive from Florida Dolphin Watch boat tours and 5 miles from horseback riding at Frederick Douglass Park. Tradition Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 18 miles away.
- The location was perfect – right by the water and pier. Exactly the place where to read the book the whole day.
- The place was clean and people, staff and visitors were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was generally good. Terrific location! Any requests we had were honored in a timely and friendly fashion.
- The staff were amazing. The little store within the hotel was great. The free breakfast was more than other hotels offer for free to guests. I liked the pier area where people could fish if they wanted to.
- This is boutique hotel…right on the inlet…pool and hot tub were excellent. ..the staff was excellent. …rooms are clean..everything worked…close to restaurants, parks, beaches…all around a really decent place to stay…
- Breakfast was good, with sufficient variety for all eaters.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! Located between Interstate-95 and the Florida Turnpike, this Fort Pierce hotel is 5 miles from PGA Golf Club. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Pierce. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Fort Pierce La Quinta Inn. It includes hot items, such as waffles, eggs and free coffee.Free access to the small gym and a business center is provided to all guests of the La Quinta Inn. Parking is also free on site.Saint Lucie International Airport is 7.2 miles from the hotel. Backus Museum and Gallery is a 12-minute drive away.
- Tried to like this place, but let’s face it; It is a Hampton or Fairfield wannabe. Skimps on things like toiletries, bedding, pillows. Oh, good size TV, and alarm clock. Quiet Air Conditioning.
- Was not expecting an actual suite! Wad very impressed.
- TV in fitness room not working, no eggs at breakfast, otherwise pleased with service and cleanliness and staff
- The breakfasts were good after we had to complain about the lack of choices on Friday morning. The room and the bathroom, nice vanity were very nice.
- The cleanliness smell as you enter the front door.
Days Inn Fort Pierce I-95
Located 9 miles from Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, Best Western PLUS Fort Pierce Inn features a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Guest rooms offer cable TV with HBO.Rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They have safety deposit boxes as well.The hotel serves breakfast and offers an on-site gym. For added convenience, it provides a business center and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Best Western Fort Pierce Inn is 2 miles from Indian River Community College. It is within 8 miles of Sunrise Theatre for the Performing Arts, St. Lucie County International Airport and PGA Golf Club.
- The front desk staff was the only thing that was good about this property, everything thing else was terrible. I will never stay at a Days Inn or another like it again.
- Breakfast was great and the rooms were huge and comfy.
- It was clean and the staff that’s was very nice
- This was a overnight stop for me. It was a bit expensive for that but the room and staff were wonderful. Great breakfast:)
- Loved that you offered yogurt at your breakfast bar. Best coffee ever. And the bed was incredibly comfortable.
Comfort Suites Fort Pierce
This all-suite hotel, in the historic waterfront city of Fort Pierce, features an outdoor pool and spacious suites with a microwave and refrigerator. Harbor Branch is 8 miles away.Every suite at Fort Pierce Comfort Suites includes a comfortable sitting area, a coffee maker and in-room safe. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with pay-per-view movies are provided.Comfort Suites Fort Pierce features an outdoor whirlpool and a gym. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby along with a business center.Guests can enjoy a hot continental breakfast daily at this environmentally friendly hotel and snacks are available at the on-site convenience store.The Manatee Historic District is just 5 miles from this hotel and The Savannahs Recreation Area is 7 miles away. Tradition Field, home to the New York Mets’ spring training, is 15 minutes away by car.
- The location was good. The size of the room was good. Beds were good.
- Super clean and staff was super friendly and helpful. Made you feel right at home! Complimentary breakfast was the best!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, and affordable. The hotel offered a variety of choices for breakfast and they changed the menu daily, which kept it interesting. I would definitely stay here again!!!
- They told me when I arrived that they don’t accept pets at their hotel. So you should look into that. They let me stay anyway because all the other hotels were booked and my dogs are well behaved. I did see another dog in the hotel later, however, so I’m not sure what their exact policy is.
- Never any clean towels,hand towels,washcloths. Halls where filthy, outside side door had dog poop all over from one of the people’s dog who was staying there. I could go on and on but I’m sure nothing will be done about it
Quality Inn Fort Pierce
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Quality Inn Fort Pierce is located in Fort Pierce in the region of Florida, just 16 miles from Vero Beach.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Okeechobee is 29 miles from Quality Inn Fort Pierce, and Sebastian is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- It was kind of noisy a lot of banging doors and the air conditioning didn’t work well.
- I enjoyed the cleaning lady (Anna) she was courteous, helpful and professional.
The bed was comfortable. The water pressure from the shower was perfect and wasn’t spraying all over, it is hard to find a shower that sprays perfectly. the eggs were fluffy
and delicious. Everything I had at breakfast was great including the coffee.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The cost benefit was also really good. Good location.
- Super friendly and accommodating. We had to cut a day short and they gave us a discount for the day we had to cancel. I would recommend them to anyone!
Hampton Inn & Suites – Fort Pierce
A short drive from historic downtown Fort Pierce, Florida and the city’s marina, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and modern guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Pierce features an outdoor swimming pool and fitness room. Guests can get some work done in the well-equipped business center, then relax in a guestroom that offers a coffeemaker.Guests at the Fort Pierce Hampton Inn can easily visit Old Fort Park or the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum. Within a short drive of the hotel, guests can spend the day at the Hutchinson Island Beaches or explore the Manatee Observation & Education Center.
- This Hampton Inn is by far the cleanlinest and comfortable hotel for 25 miles. The breakfast is outstanding and couldn’t be better. The staff, lead by Samantha, is the most helpful and professional I’ve ever encountered. They make every guest feel like an MVP.The rooms are comfortable, the beds are plush and the comforter’s make it as homey as can be.
- The room was beautiful, very clean and extremely comfortable.
- Very friendly comfortable clean hotel This was our 2nd visit and we would stay here again without hesitation.
- Everything was as expected. Polite staff. Property was clean room excellent. Breakfast great!!!
- I liked the location, the room, and the breakfast. The front desk was pleasant, but not able to handle the double booking problem. We were told that the manager would have to handle that problem, but that he was not available when we checked in. We were promised that he would handle it first thing when he came back on duty. That has not yet happened.
Sleep Inn Fort Pierce
Located between Interstate-95 and the Florida Turnpike, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from both downtown Fort Pierce and PGA Golf Club. It is also less than 10 miles from Tradition Field.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every basic room at the Sleep Inn Fort Pierce. All rooms include a cable TV and a work desk as well as a safe.It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast with free coffee. Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and 24/7 gym is provided to all guests of the Fort Pierce Sleep Inn. Parking is also free on site.The Manatee Historic District is 5 miles from the hotel and Savannah’s Recreation Area is 7 miles away. Tradition Field, home of the Met’s spring training, is a 15-minute drive away.
- Everything we needed was provided. We were very comfortable. The young lady at the desk went out of her way to help us.
- The owners were attentive and the rooms were clean.
- Clean, nice facility, well decorated and designed for a good night’s sleep.
- Staff helpful, bed comfy. Good base to visit different places
- Room was small for a KING room. It had all the amenities I required but could have used a good sitting chair. Breakfast was more than I expected – good variety of foods – good buffet style.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce / Port St Lucie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce / Port St Lucie offers accommodations in Fort Pierce.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vero Beach is 16 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites , and Okeechobee is 29 miles away. Melbourne International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- El trato del personal. Hay muchos restaurantes en el area.
- Breakfast had real bacon, eggs wide variety of choices.
- Breakfast was fine, especially the little waffles.
Great overnight location on the way to Orlando.
Reached in after 10pm and staff was so friendly. All that was requested was available.
Breakfast was great with a variety of fruits.
- I like the breakfast and the cleanliness of those people that operate the breakfast area.
Rodeway Inn Fort Pierce
Centrally located within easy access of Florida’s Turnpike and Interstate 95, the Rodeway Inn hotel is just three miles from Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. This Fort Pierce hotel is minutes from Hutchinson Island, Indian River Community College, Heathcote Botanical Gardens, the St. Lucie County Historical Museum and FPL’s Energy Encounter museum, featuring interactive displays and exhibits on the history of energy production.This Fort Pierce hotel provides amenities like free wireless high-speed internet access in all rooms and free local calls.All spacious guest rooms include cable TV with HBO and ESPN. Some rooms come equipped with irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and hairdryers. Non-smoking rooms are available.Visitors can enjoy the downtown area, featuring a variety of shopping, restaurants, entertainment and various activities. Guests should also visit Tradition Field, the spring training headquarters for the New York Mets baseball team.Orlando and West Palm Beach are less than two hours from Fort Pierce. Several restaurants are nearby, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant and Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lakewood Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lakewood Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lakewood Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lakewood Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!