10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lakeside Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakeside Park California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lakeside Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakeside Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakeside Park California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lakeside Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lakeside Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lakeside Park California:
Universal Studios is a 20 minute drive from this inn. Guests can enjoy lush grounds surrounding the property, continental breakfast, and rooms with a small fridge.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in all guest rooms at Tarzana Inn. Ironing facilities and air conditioning are also available.Guests can relax on the terrace near the heated outdoor pool at the Inn Tarzana. Vending machines and a 24 hour front desk are available for guest convenience.Getty Center is less than a 20 minute drive from the inn and Six Flags Magic Mountain are 27 miles away. Topanga State Park is 25 minutes from the property.
- Love the wood work intheroom andthe cleanlinessof the restroom. The comfort ofthe bed and love the Tv size in my room.
- The room was nice and clean. Shower was nice. The beds were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the rooms were very nice and clean.
- The reason we gave it the highest score is that we found, by asking for it before our stay and at check in, the one room with the sink inside the bathroom. Remodeled rooms are nice, with nice beds and bedding and good drawer space although the closet is small.
- Room was very clean. Two queen beds were very good. Shower was very good with good water pressure. TV was large with a great choice of channels. Continental breakfast was average-cereals, bread, bagels and danishes with Coffee and Juices. Nothing else.
Super 8 (Canoga Park)
Super 8 (Canoga Park) is located in Canoga Park, just 23 miles from Los Angeles.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Super 8 (Canoga Park), and Malibu is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I stayed here for 2 weeks in February of 2018. The hotel is located near many shops and restaurants. The Rooms are clean and fairly modernized. The WiFi is great , Beds were comfortable and the HVAC system worked well. House Keeping was very fast every day but forgot to refill coffee pods.
- Comfortable, clean, quiet. Nicer than other hotels in the area of similar price.
- Everything meet my expectation’s… I well definitely come back.
- Kept it clean and simple sometimes that’s more
- Check in was easy, thank you booking.com. Very nice, clean rooms. Definitely staying here again when traveling back to California .
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Reseda
This Reseda hotel is 2 miles from California State University. This hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking and provides a flat-screen TV in every room.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Reseda include a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Howard Johnson Inn and Suites has a 24-hour front desk and free parking. The hotel provides a daily continental breakfast.The Reseda Howard Johnson is 13 miles from Universal Studios. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is 20 miles from the hotel.
- We loved the place. We had to cancel a booking at Air BNB because the rooms showed on the web were not exactly what we found and so had to look for an alternative place to stay within the same area. HO JO was just what we were looking for. Right on the main Reseda Blvd, very conveniently located close to CVS, Dennys, 7-11, Pizza shops. The complimentary breakfast was way better and than most big names that we have stayed in the past. The staff was extremely friendly and cordial. Already recommended it to a few friends and I am definitely coming back. I needed good WIFI/Internet and it was adequately served here.
- The room was ok. The parking lot was gated with barb wire because it is in the ghetto. Didn’t keep out the crack heads. They were everywhere and hung out in parking lot. Bed wasn’t attached to the headboard. If you tried to prop up with pillows, bed slid away from wall swallowing pillows.
- the staff was very friendly and the room was very quiet. It made for a good trip.
- Very clean and quiet! Gated parking was nice! Enjoyed our stay!
- rate was was, staff were great, facility as expected clean..
Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles
One of our top picks in Woodland Hills.Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles is located in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 13 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/ LA, and Malibu is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Really nice just what I expected will go back for more night. Will recommend!!! Real service.
- Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excelent. Bar was in a good location.
- bed was very comfortable. location is walking distance to mall. very nice room! lots of parking available.
- The view from the hotel room of the mountains was fantastic. Bathroom was large and clean. Location was perfect, located by a very large mall and many restaurants.
- The overall experience was above and beyond amazing
Motel 6 Canoga Park
This motel in Canoga Park is located less than 20 miles from attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood, Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Bowl. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.Cable TV with expanded channels is included in each pet-friendly room at Motel 6 Canoga Park. A microwave and small refrigerator are provided for convenience.Guests will enjoy the motel’s outdoor pool.
- Nothing, I won’t be coming back! $145 a night for that dump what a JOKE!
- I like the consistency of everything the hotel is clean and comfortable quiet the staff is very nice
- The staff is friendly, facilities clean. There is a lot of shopping within walking distance. And a lot more close by. Its close to both the 101 and the 118 freeways making it a great location for someone traveling in Southern California.
- Enough power outlets and lights in the room,fridge, microwave, pretty good fast internet. Clean and nice, no cockroaches, good air conditioner.
- Clean rooms. Nice staff. Many parking places. Very dafe area.
Canoga Hotel at Warner Center
This Canoga Park hotel is one mile from Warner Center and 20 miles from Hollywood. The hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Canoga Hotel at Warner Center rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have a coffee maker.The Warner Center Canoga provides a daily continental breakfast. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Canoga Hotel at Warner Center is 2 miles from Pierce College. Universal Studios is 16 miles from the hotel.
- Beautiful touches, comfortable furniture, and an easy booking process! DirecTv was a nice surprise.
- I liked how modern and clean the rooms were. The remodeled bathroom tile and new furniture were a great touch.
- The room was clean the bed was comfortable the fridge/microwave/coffee pot were all clean
- having places that think of safety issues with elders needs like walk in showers, grab handles brings a peace of mind. as population ages, I find myself needing same type of accomodations.. My elderly parents are in late 80’s and safety & access are major issues.
- Global quality of the room is very good. Breakfast included.
Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center
In the charming Woodland Hills, this hotel features an outdoor pool and is a 5-minute drive from Warner Center. A flat-screen TV is available in all rooms.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Styled with simple decor, all rooms also provide a small refrigerator and microwave at Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center.Guests at the Comfort Inn Woodland Hills can start their morning with a daily continental breakfast. A business center is available.Universal Studios Hollywood is 14 miles away. Santa Monica and Beverly Hills is within a 25-minute drive away. Greyhound Lines is 12 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable nice and pillows just perfect:)
- Close to where I was training. Liked the breakfast as one less meal I had to pay for on my trip.
Our room was when we finally got the correct one was very clean and had everything we need for a one night stay.
Parking is free and convenient we could see it from our balcony.
Breakfast was okay not as good as other comfort inns we have stayed in.
The find of the trip was a supermarket called Ralphs a short walk away this is where we decided to buy a picknick type meal and eat it in our room as the restaurants in the area seem conspicuous by their absence, I would shop all the time in Ralphs if we had one in my UK town
- The bathroom was luxurious, with a pull-out magnifying mirror and dressing room. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. The included breakfast was decent.
There were no croissant but the room had been refurnished very well and very recently.
Big showerroom and good lighting, all facilties availble.
Travelodge Chatsworth is conveniently located near State Route 118, only one block from the Chatsworth Station transportation hub for Metrolink light rail service and more.This Travelodge is also close to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library & Museum and the San Fernando Mission, dating back to 1797.Nearby attractions less than 30 miles away include Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park and the Getty Center museum.
- relatively quiet on a busy street. Comfortable and clean.
- The best hotel stay I’ve had in a very long time! The staff from management, supervisors, overnight employees to the housekeeping were amazing!! Manager Ana, Supervisor Janet, Ragu, Bryan and all of the staff are the best a hotel establishment could have!! They all gave me great service no matter what time of day it was and showed me great hospitality!! They were excellent! My business trip would not have been as smooth as it was if they would not have been there! From the bottom of my heart, I thank Travelodge, Chatsworth and their complete staff!! Look forward to my next trip to the Los Angeles area because of them!!
- Nothing. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a hotel. Got put into a occupied room at 2:30 am then the 2nd room had a leaking A/C that they could do nothing about till the next night. Had to sleep in a mildew stench and soaked floor. The only gave us 2 towels and frebreeze to help the situation. We were told we would get a discount on a night and that never happened, no one would let us talk to a manager or get back to us on the phone about it.
- Being on the 3rd floor, so no noise from above. Bed was comfortable.
- elevator was neat. exterior updates were nice. i did feel safe. front desk staff was very nice and informative.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills
Situated 20 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park and the Hollywood Bowl, this pet friendly motel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Wi-Fi is available.The accommodations at this North Hills Motel 6 feature cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Motel 6 Los Angeles Van Nuys/North Hills provides a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Los Angeles International Airport is 25 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills. NBC Studio Tours is 15 minutes from the motel.
- Nice and quiet, I was able to rest comfortably! I enjoyed my say and will be using this location in the near future.
- The maids were very considerate and patiently waited to clean room well after lunchtime; Helps me out and I’m not feeling rushed to get/be ready.
- Great customer service, reasonable price and happy with during stay in Motel 6
- Property was quiet and I liked that there was security to get into the parking lot.
- Emma, Josh and Brenda are very professional and courteous.
Knights Inn Woodland Hills
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Woodland Hills offers accommodations in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills, and Malibu is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills.
- The place was nice. It was clean. The staff was friendly.
- I liked that you offered “breakfast” (muffins & coffee) in the morning. It was better than nothing.
- Close to Southern Cal family. Convenience and Price made it good for this Holiday.
- Very clean and fresh. The free breakfast was a roll and coffee but I save 100 bucks compared to the other local hotels. Worth it!
- clean and good wifi. pity we did not have time to use the spa, but some other people did and were enjoying it.
Top Hotels In Lakeside Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lakeside Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lakeside Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lakeside Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!