10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lakeridge Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakeridge Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lakeridge Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakeridge Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakeridge Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lakeridge Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lakeridge Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lakeridge Washington State:
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
Offering a spa centre and hot tub, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is situated in Renton on the shores of Lake Washington. Downtown Seattle is within 30 minutes’ drive while Mount Rainier National Park is 49.7 miles from the property.Some rooms at this hotel features views of Lake Washington and all rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Free WiFi access is also included.The hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and indoor saline pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Additional amenities include a business centre and valet parking.Water’s Table, located at the Hyatt Regency, offers a farm-to-table Asian and American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can purchase coffee and snacks from the on-site market 24 hours a day.Sea-Tac Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The room was so quiet that i enjoyed my sleep the whole night.
- The staff was wonderful. They made me feel special
- The room was beautiful. I had a full view of the lake and the attention to detail with regards to room design and amenities was exemplary. The room and the hotel were very quiet and relaxing. The market downstairs which provided food and beverage was quite comprehensive. The breakfast buffet was bountiful and a great value.
- The technology in the rooms, the view, the restaurant, the Market, the lobby staff
- water view rooms!!!! gym.and hot tub is amazing°
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa is located in Renton, 9 miles from Seattle and 8 miles from Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 23 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff is amazing and so friendly and personable, the beds are very comfy, the rooms are beautiful and large and some overlook Lake Washington, the rooftop is set up for visiting with Friends and maybe wine was awesome and the breakfast in the morning was more than enough and delicious!
- Extra comfy bed and pillows. Quiet location but close to everything. Staff very attentive and helpful. Simple hot breakfast with some choice but only American food. Great waffles!!
- Friendly staff, great rooms and very nice breakfast with everything you need.
- LOVED the big King bed with all white sheets and thick thick comforter.
- Lovely variety of food to choose from. The room was beautiful and comfortable. And the staff went over and above. Very, very friendly !
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
This Tukwila, Washington hotel offers easy access to major highways as well as to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and provides many modern amenities, including free airport shuttle service.The Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter strives to make every stay enjoyable with thoughtful amenities, including a free daily hot breakfast buffet and free wireless internet access. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy the on-site fitness center, complete with an outdoor swimming pool.Popular area attractions, including the Museum of Flight, the Seattle Aquarium and the scenic waterfront are all only a short drive away. Guests can also easily discover a number of shopping centers and restaurants only minutes from the hotel.
- Rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Shuttle was great. Front desk was helpful.
- Very nice breakfast. Good beds. We appreciated the quiet location of our room since we had had a very long day coming from New Zealand.
- Price and convenience to shopping, restaurants and Seattle medical facilities
- Location was perfect, but not up to the usual Hampton standards.
The shuttle service runs 24 hrs a day and will transport between the hotel, the mall, and the airport. They even stored our bags and loaded them on the shuttle to pick us up from the mall and go directly to the airport on our day of check out. Great service!
The breakfast was fairly standard, but the staff were all so friendly that the breakfast stood out as a high point for the hotel.
We will stay here probably every time we visit Seattle.
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center – Seattle/Renton
Providing a free 24-hour shuttle service to Sea-Tac International Airport, just 6 miles away, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and modern guest rooms furnished with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with pay options is included in each guest room at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center-Seattle/Renton. A coffee machine and private bathroom with a hairdryer are also provided.Guests can enjoy an energizing workout in the 24-hour fitness center. Relax at the end of the day in the outdoor pool or work in the modern business center.The Westfield Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive from Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center-Seattle/Renton. Downtown Seattle sights such as Pike Place Public Market and the Space Needle are also within 16 miles of the hotel.
- The food and the service at the restaurant were good.
- The room is nice and the internet is fast and amazing. It is a very beautiful yet vintage type feel. Staff is amazing. First night there the battery in my smoke detector was going out and they fixed it asap. Everytime I came or went someone always said hi or bye.
- Lots of parking. Clean comfortable bed. Decent size room.
- Free breakfast only for two had to pay for our 14 child.
- The staff were great — helpful, courteous, professional. The lobby area has been updated and is presentable.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila
Experience all the comforts of home, including full kitchens and separate sleeping and living areas at this all-suite hotel, surrounded by major corporations and a short drive from downtown Seattle.Begin the day at the Homewood Suites Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila with a free hot breakfast buffet, or enjoy a snack from the on-site 24-hour convenience store. Enjoy working out in the modern fitness center, then finish the day at the free weekday evening reception.Discover a variety of area attractions, such as Westfield Shopping Mall and the Museum of Flight, only a short from the Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila Homewood Suites. The corporate offices of Boeing, Xerox, Starbucks and the FAA can also be found nearby.
- Facilities were nice and clean and convenient amenities.
- The breakfast was good. I was very happy about the coffee being readily available at all hours. The fitness center was clean and had a good variety of work out equipment. I like how close the hotel was to the Starfire complex.
- The rooms and property are very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The little kitchen in the room is very convenient, although we only stayed one night. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Pleasant walking trail next to the river right behind the property.
- Staff was very engaged in treating all customers with respect and dignity. The food and drink were great and the room very comfortable. Anticipated needs so rarely had to ask for anything.
- The breakfast and afternoon wine/small supper, the green river trail, all the quiet and green landscaping shared with the industrial park, pool and small basketball court for kids, the huge barbecues and outdoor adjoining patio
Quality Inn Renton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Renton offers accommodations in Renton, just 11 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 9 miles from Quality Inn Renton, and Lynnwood is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great, hot and waiting for us. Breakfast host was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was more than I anticipated.
- Clean room, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast.
- The beds were massive and comfy. 10min walk to the bus stop which can take you anywhere. Really helpful staff and access to computers and printers.
- Our room was comfortable and breakfast good enough (with a Shari’s only steps away for whomever prefers it). In all this was an excellent value for money. The hotel is very close to I-405. That’s good or bad, depending on your destination and time.
- The continental breakfast was pretty robust with a lot of options. The location was convenient, right off the 405. Plenty of parking. The staff were friendly.
Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila offers accommodations in Tukwila, just 11 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is available.Bellevue is 11 miles from Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, and Lynnwood is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Nothing to get positive about, negatives made positives hard to see.
- Almost everything was thought of, there was even a nightlight in the bathroom. The room was spacious, beds were comfy, room was clean and the pool area and weekend breakfast were EXCELLENT! There is a 24 hour complimentary coffee bar in the lobby and the staff was very friendly. I took a chance on this hotel outside of the city and was blown away. I will definitely be staying here for all of my future visits!
- Very nice staff and location was very convenient. They had free shuttle buses that would take you to the local mall and airport.
- We had an awesome time. The kids love the pool. The staff is great
- The pool is amazing for young children. There is a large wading area gray for toddlers!
Ramada SeaTac Airport North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada SeaTac Airport North offers accommodations in Tukwila.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 9 miles from Ramada SeaTac Airport North, and Bellevue is 10 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- We appreciated the airport pickup and the snacks available for purchase in the lobby 24hours.
- I didn’t like anything. They have horrible customer service, a huge lack of cleanliness and no respect for Military persons.
- Comfortable room. Very easy check in. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
- They have an underground garage where you can park your car.
- I like there was a computer to print in the waiting room.
Embassy Suites Seattle – Tacoma International Airport
One of our top picks in Tukwila.Close to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and only a short distance from downtown Seattle, this all-suite hotel features many thoughtful amenities, including free airport shuttle service along with spacious 2 room accommodations.Guests at the Embassy Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport can easily visit the Museum of Flight and many shopping centers with free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius. A number of corporate offices, including Boeing and Starbucks are also nearby.At the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Embassy Suites guests can enjoy a free daily cooked-to-order breakfast, or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with a swimming pool.
- Huge room size. 2 tv set up.Good Breakfast . Love the happy hour.
- I loved the complimentary drinks and snacks during happy hour! The breakfast was good too!
- Free happy hour from 5:30-7:30 was fantastic! Staff is so nice and accommodating. Will definitely stay again!
- The pool was really warm and I really like the evening reception, one of the staff even gave my kids special gummy bears.
- Room was great! Complimentary breakfast was terrible! Hotel and staff were not prepared for the amount of guests. Dishes ran out. Coffee ran out. Bacon gross and cold and full of grease. Hash browns not cooked through! Disgusting food! Ran out of milk! Ran out of oatmeal! No place to sit!!!! Very disappointed!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Seattle South – Tukwila
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Seattle South – Tukwila offers accommodations in Tukwila.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and Bellevue is 11 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lakeridge Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lakeridge Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lakeridge Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lakeridge Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!