10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Park Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Park Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Park Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Park Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Park Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Park Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Park Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lake Park Georgia:
Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta is located in Lake Park, 11 miles from Valdosta and 30 miles from Live Oak.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- the hotel is located very close to the expressway. It was very clean and the room had a HUGE bed!
- The staff was mostly friendly. The troopers there when we tried to check in were much friendlier.
- All was good at breakfast and check out and in was smooth.
- Old facility but kept very clean. Staff were very nice. Good value for the money.
Very comfortable nights sleep after a long motorcycle ride. Breakfast was good also. Price was what I like paying to just sleep somewhere.
Motel 6 Lake Park
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Motel 6 Lake Park offers accommodations in Lake Park, just 11 miles from Valdosta.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Valdosta/Lake Park Area
This hotel in Lake Park, Georgia offers an outdoor pool and sundeck, a hot continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Wild Adventures Theme Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Lake Park Hampton Inn provides cable TV, a work desk and coffee maker in every room. A seating area is offered and select rooms have a sofa bed.A gym is located on site and the full-service business center features printing, faxing and public notary services. Hampton Inn Valdosta/Lake Park Area serves free, freshly baked cookies every night.Lake Park Outlet Mall is less than 1 miles from this hotel and Valdosta Regional Airport is 8.3 miles away. The Rainwater Conference Center is a 15-minute drive from this hotel.
- I love the staff and their friendliness and hospitality. The restaurants are super nearby and thats a plus. The shower was amazing but the shower-head needs to be replaced room 308. Its old.
- The breakfast was great and the beds were wonderful
- The desk clerk was pleasant and did put us in another room which was cleaner
- Location was close to restaurants, staff got 2 pack n plays for our toddlers and breakfast was delicious (but no meat)
- Manager, Rose and staff were excellent, putting up with our moves, trying their best to accommodate us. The hotel was very nice, clean.
Travelodge – Lake Park
Located off Interstate 75, the Travelodge Lake Park is less than a 10-minute drive from the border of Georgia and Florida. This motel has an outdoor pool and a continental breakfast is available.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room at this Lake Park hotel. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included for guests to enjoy.Guests at the Travelodge Lake Park will have access to a laundromat as well as fax and photocopying facilities. A 24-hour front desk is also available for added convenience.The property is a 10-minute drive from Wild Adventures Water Park and the center of Lake Park is 3 miles away. Valdosta State University is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- The location is the ONLY positive aspect of this property.
- Bed was super comfy, good location, friendly staff.
- Friendly clerk he remembered us from last time we drove thru to visit our family in Georgia It is s perfect place to stay close to Highway and Cracker Barrel is close by if you need Dinner We will stay again you can not beat the price
- Great value for the money spent. We made plans to be in town at the last minute and you had accommodations for us.
- Hotel was very clean, no desk person when I arrived, waited 15 minutes for one to arrive, beds were comfortable, decor was old and mismatched, but overall a good place to get off the road and rest.
Super 8 Valdosta Conference Center
Just off Interstate 75, this hotel is located less than a mile from the James H. Rainwater Conference Center. It features an outdoor swimming pool, continental breakfast and a 24-hour airport shuttle service.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in all the rooms at the Super 8 Valdosta Conference Center. The rooms also include a work desk and tea/coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk and vending machines for snacks and drinks are available to guests at the Valdosta Conference Center Super 8. Guests also have access to the laundromat next door.Central Valdosta is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Valdosta State University is 3 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable, I guess it was accommodating for the price.
- Not so good, the breakfast could have been better.
- Everything was good and when I forgot a razor to shave they had one.
- The greeting and professionalism displayed at the front desk was the most impressive I’ve encountered in years!
- The location and value were perfect. The front desk clerk was super friendly and helpful. Plus, the room was huge! Great experience.
Motel 6 Valdosta – University
One of our best sellers in Valdosta! The Valdosta Motel 6 is off of Interstate 75 and is just a 15-minute drive from Valdosta State University. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and terrace at this hotel.Wi-Fi is available and cable TV is provided in all standard guest rooms of this Valdosta hotel. Rooms feature pattern bedding with dark colors and wood furnishings.A laundromat is on site at the University Motel 6 Valdosta and free morning coffee is available. Guests can use fax and photocopying facilities at this hotel.The Valdosta Mall is 3 miles away and Moody Air Force Base is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Valdosta is a 15-minute car ride away.
- The manager really is the most amazing person I have ever met. I am sure the motel will no doubt have a bright future
- it is located very close to the expressway. the relation quality/price is quite good
- The quietness. The location of the room I requested. The cleanliness I also requested.
- Conveniently located to 75. Working washer and dryer in plain sight and security window. Quiet, set back from road. Great value / not fancy. Staff were all friendly and welcoming. Bed was comfortable.
- Not much. Glad we brought our own pillows on this trip. No WiFi and was supposed to have it. Heat in room was barely acceptable. Light fixture by bed didn’t work. One of the towels was dirty and old (had to go to the office and get another one). No hair dryer or iron. Only soap and no shampoo (glad we had that too)..
Days Inn Valdosta – Conference Center
Located in Valdosta, 6 miles from Freedom Park Complex, Days Inn Valdosta – Conference Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 3.1 miles from Days Inn Valdosta.
- Heater don’t work was very cold , room smells very bad
- Eggs were good and the yogurt. That’s all I ate
- Room was spacious and clean, and fridge/microwave were good. Staff were friendly and helpful – providing directions and assistance. Breakfast had fairly good selection, and times were good. Plenty of restaurants close by, and good access to highway.
- Clean & comfortable, good choices for breakfast
- Front desk clerk at sign in was not warm an inviting. I asked about the specific accommodations I requested on the booking site, she frowned and said we can’t do that. I explained that I was a combat vet and requested to not be near animals(dogs) and children. She explained that since I booked through a 3rd party, I would get whats available. Woke up the next morning to barking dogs next room over and loud children running through the walkway.
Featuring free WiFi, Kinderlou Inn offers accommodations in Valdosta. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Valdosta Regional Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very clean. And it was in close proximity to what I was there for.
- The easy on easy off access. The pillows were super soft. The restaurant wa convienent also.
It s located near the interstate
It is very clean
Very comfortable bed and nice pillows!
Staff was nice and that’s about all the positives. Our room was still dirty. I would question if it got cleaned at all as there was trash on the floor in our room. The location was good as it was directly off 75, but the traffic noise was terrible due to a bridge that, everytime an 18-wheeler drove by, it would create an awful sound and vibration. This alone made my stay not worth it as I am a light sleeper. I thought it was thunder at first.
If you’re looking for a “cheaper” place to stay, this would be fine. If you’re a light sleeper like me, make sure to get a room facing away from 75 and not in the back part of the hotel behind the restaurant they have on site. I honestly wish I had stayed at the Baymont a few miles north as it was the same price.
- The location was right off the interstate for those like me passing by. The upstairs king rooms are very spacious. Good water pressure.
Super Value Inn
Located off Interstate 75, the Americas Value Inn Valdosta is 3 miles from Valdosta State University. Guests can visit the on-site outdoor pool and terrace as well as free Wi-Fi.A microwave and small refrigerator are featured in every room at this Valdosta Americas Value Inn. A cable TV and wood furnishings are also provided.A 24-hour front desk allows guests to check into Americas Value Inn Valdosta at any time. Meeting and banquet facilities are available as well as vending machines.The center of Valdosta is 2 miles away and the border of Florida and Georgia is less than a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Moody Air Force Base is 15 miles away.
- Really old and dirty rooms! Just tear them down and rebuild!
- nothing beds were hard as a rock,bathroom nasty,shower curtain broken
- The shower surround in the bathroom was coming apart. Did not take a shower due to being scared it would fall apart while taking a shower.
- Nothing! Breakfast consisted of bread, coffee and 2 cereals. We didn’t even partake of it because of the filth and headed to a restaurant.
- The tv, and microwave. The room has nice wood floors.
Sleep Inn & Suites Valdosta
One of our top picks in Valdosta.The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is located off Interstate 75, just 5 miles from the Valdosta Regional Airport. This hotel is minutes from area attractions like the Colonial Mall Valdosta, Valdosta State University, Wild Adventures, Moody Air Force Base and Martin Stadium. Lake Park Mill Store Plaza is 14 miles away and the Okefenokee Swamp is 40 miles from the hotel. The hotel provides free local shuttle service.Full-service amenities and features include free continental breakfast, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, free coffee in the lobby, and free high-speed internet access in all rooms.Guests at this hotel can also enjoy the fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A nightly social hour and fresh cookies are provided.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like a business center and access to copy and fax services. A meeting room is available for small events and business functions.All guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, large executive desks, chairs, ironing facilities and hair dryers. The granite bathrooms have large showers or bathtubs. Rooms with whirlpool bathtubs are also available.
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Walk in shower was nice
- Free Breakfast better than most. Bed very comfortable
- Overall very good experience, front end staff very pleasant and helpful
- Comfortable bed, quiet room even though it is next to the highway.
- Cleanliness, breakfast, beautiful room and conveniences and dog friendly
Top Hotels In Lake Park Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Park Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Park Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Park Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!