10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Katrine New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Katrine New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Katrine New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Katrine New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Katrine New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Katrine New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Katrine New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lake Katrine New York State:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster is located in Lake Katrine, just 17 miles from New Paltz. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Poughkeepsie is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingst, and Kingston is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The bed was soooo comfortable, and the shower was fantastic! Perfect temperature and water pressure! Breakfast was also very good!
- We didn’t wind up having breakfast, but the room accommodations were wonderful and the mattress was very comfortable.
- Exceptional clean, comfy bed,helpful stuff.A nice new hotel.
- Beds were very comfortable , sheets crisp, slept like a baby. Interior very appealing ,bathroom was great size and clean. Loved having the coffee maker in room.
- The room was beautiful, as were the public places in the hotel. The breakfast was wonderful. I was especially impressed with the hot pancake machine. This hotel is only 6 months old. The beds were super comfy. This was a very happy stay, and if I ever go back to this area, I will surely stay at this hotel again. I also liked that there was a self-serve washer and dryer in the hallway near the elevator.
Hampton Inn Kingston
One of our best sellers in Kingston! This completely non-smoking hotel in Kingston, New York offers a free hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Catskill Mountains are a short drive from the hotel.Every room comes with a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator at the Hampton Inn Kingston. Each room also includes LCD flat-screen TVs.Guests can take advantage of an indoor pool and a fitness room available on-site at the New York Hampton Inn Kingston. Baggage storage is also available for guests.AmeriBag Company Headquarters is a short drive from the Kingston Hampton Inn. Visit Saugerties historic district within driving distance of the hotel. Guests can also watch a horse show in Saugerties at the Horse Show in the Sun, located a short drive from the hotel.
- Great location. It was close to a function that I was attending.
- The hotel is conveniently located close to the main roads surrounded by lots of shops and fast food. The rooms are very comfortable clean and large. Breakfast is very nice.
- Easy access to highway, and locations we needed to get to.
- Everything! Ease of checki-in, cleanliness of room and decor, friendly and helpful staff.
- Everything was pretty much perfectrooms were great. Staff was friendly and helpful.. There was a snow storm and when we went to our car they even cleaned the snow off !! Wow
Courtyard by Marriott Kingston
Located in Kingston, 16 miles from New Paltz, Courtyard by Marriott Kingston features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 18 miles from Courtyard Kingston, and Woodstock is 8 miles away. Albany International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy and the breakfast was super fresh and healthy. They actually had real eggs
- Staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. Thank you!!
- The check-in person was great and extremely helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. Really liked the café area as you walked in the front door.
- The suite we stayed in was clean, the balcony had very easy access and the indoor swimming pool was one the best highlights for the kids. I would highly recommend it!!
- Staying in Courtyard at Kingston was the best reservation I made for the holiday season. It is located at “Hudson Valley Plaza” shopping area. The swimming pool and hot tub inside the hotel gave us such relaxed time after the skiing trip. Plus the frontdesk John was such a nice and helpful person who showed us what the professional service is. I would recommend this hotel to any people who wants to stay in upstate New York for family trip.
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center
This Kingston, New York hotel boasts an indoor swimming pool, restaurant and lounge, and free WiFi access throughout.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in every room at the Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center. They have a desk and an en suite bathroom with hair dryer and free toiletries.A fitness centre is available for guests to use at the Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center.Breakfast is provided daily while the on-site restaurant, First Capitol Bistro and Bar, is open daily for dinner and room service. Gathers Lounge serves evening drinks.The Rondout Waterfront District is 4 miles away. Shopping, dining, and art galleries in the Historic Stockade District of Kingston are 5 minutes’ drive away. Woodstock town centre is 10 miles away.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the indoor pool. Nice open deck space and surrrpunding space let you sit there without feeling like you were sitting in a damp closet. Super close to great restaurants. Check out PAKT for an awesome brunch
- Loud music in pool area til 3am. Children running screaming up down hall until 2 am.
- The bed was comfortable. Good location for what we needed.
- Convenient location, very good breakfast, comfortable bed.
- The restaurant was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston
Located in Kingston, 16 miles from New Paltz, Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Poughkeepsie is 18 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston, and Woodstock is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The hotel appeared to be newly renovated and was very clean.
- The pool was clean and not too crowded. Everything was fresh and new 🙂
- We loved the pool and hottub….overall design and function of the room was smart and sharp looking. Beds were super comfortable and breakfast had a nice variety and was of pretty decent quality. Excellent stay.
The manager on duty when we arrived, Dan was WONDERFUL! He greeted us by ‘ Mr. & Mrs. Osborne’ when we arrived. I had requested an extra blanket because I am always cold. Dan had gone up to our room and turned the heat on and had an extra comforter on the bed BEFORE we arrived. He greeted us everyday by name – and always asked how our day was when we returned.
With so many hotels to choose from, being treated well will always keep me coming back!
- A delightful surprise. Wonderful experience, wonderful staff, wonderful amenities (happy hour, breakfast), an overall wonderful place to be !!!
Super 8 Kingston
One of our top picks in Kingston.Located 1 miles off Interstate 87, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Sawkill Family Ski Center and boasts free Wi-Fi access in every room and a daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the Super 8 Kingston features cable TV and coffee making facilities. They are decorated in light colors, carpeted floors, and wood furnishings.The Kingston Super 8 offers non-smoking rooms and free parking. Guests can use the 24-hour front desk services as well.El Paso Winery is 10 miles from the hotel. Explore the Hudson with Hudson River Cruises, located just a 7 minute drive away.
- I love that you allow pets and the staff were all really nice.
- Rooms were clean. Staff was nice, breakfast was good, hot coffee. Can’t ask for much more.
- I wa there for 10 days and needed very cheap accommodation. I wasn’t expecting much. The room was huge, clean with great tv and coffee machine. It served me very well. The staff were good and it felt well run. Breakfast was perfunctory but did the job
- All of it the way we were greeted and the friendly atmosphere
- Bed/pillows we’re soft and comfy,bkft was varied and in pleasant room.
Quality Inn and Suites Kingston
This Kingston hotel is off of Interstate 87, a 5 minute drive from Catskill Park. The hotel features an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, and custom hot breakfast.Quality Inn and Suites Kingston features cable TV and coffee makers in each guest room. Rooms are also equipped with hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can use the gym or the game room at the Kingston Quality Inn. Roudigan’s Steakhouse and the Hollywood Lounge are also available on site.The Hudson River Cruises are less than 4 miles from the Quality Inn in Kingston. Bard College is a 20 minute drive away.
- Qno hot water,even after I changed rooms.still no hot water! No compensation given for all the inconvenience!
- Beds were comfy. Bathroom was a little chilly but it was 10 degrees out.
- The lady at reception when we arrived was very friendly and helpful
- The bed was very comfortable and the pool was nice and warm
The bar tender was great!
I stayed here three years ago and when I saw I accidentally booked the same place I was very disappointed but they remodeled. It was a little bit on the cleaner side. But the mediocre update was still not worth the price.
Rodeway Inn Skytop
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rodeway Inn Skytop offers accommodations in Kingston, just 14 miles from New Paltz. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 18 miles from Rodeway Inn Skytop, and Woodstock is 7 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable beds, sleped like a baby.Nice bath room and hot shower. Frig and Mirowave if needed.what more could you ask ,for the price!
- The staff was very nice, the parking was right outside your door, good heater in room.
- Large room with new bathroom fixtures, and a good tv. Nice to have the fridge and microwave, but would have liked a coffee maker too. Bed was ok, we had to ask for extra pillows because the ones on the bed weren’t very good.
- I liked that they replaced a broken hair dryer right away
- Nothing!!! False advertisement nothing like photos.
Howard Johnson Inn – Saugerties
In Saugerties, this New York hotel features an indoor pool, sauna, and on-site restaurant. Guests are just a 7 minute drive from Horse Shows in the Sun equestrian event venue.A microwave, small refrigerator, and cable TV are included in all guest rooms. This New York Howard Johnson Inn provides coffee-making facilities as well.Access to free Wi-Fi and business center are provided to all Howard Johnson Inn Saugerties guests throughout their stay. Free on-site parking is available.Saugerties Diner & Lounge serves classic American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Brunch and buffet options are available.Overlook Wild Forest is 14 miles away. Guest can also explore an outdoor sculpture garden at Opus 40, a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Property nicely rehabbed since last visit. Good value.
- The cleanliness of the room and the comfortable bed
- The hotel room was very clean and updated. The mattress was excellent and pillows and bedding were top quality. I would definitely stay here again. Bathroom was modern and clean. Hotel was very quiet and relaxing. Pool area was very clean as well.
- It was the best price i could get. Location was good.
- Every time I visit New York I only go to Howard Johnson. The staff is always nice,the rooms are always great, the beds are always so comfortable and the prices are always the best.
The White Dove Rockotel
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, The White Dove Rockotel is located in Woodstock, just 20 miles from New Paltz. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Poughkeepsie is 25 miles from The White Dove Rockotel, and Kingston is 10 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 52 miles away.
- The room was comfortable, clean, unique, easy check-in and check-out, the owners were friendly. Ill definitely be back.
- The room was like a perfect little retro studio apartment!
- Clean and adorable rooms, very helpful staff, easy access – enjoyed the stay and plan on going back
- The wifi was good and the location to the town’s activities very good.
- The White Dove Rockotel is located at the edge of town in Woodstock, a perfect distance to get to everything. Super simple check in. When we walked up to our second floor apartment, we just smiled. We stayed in the Heart Suite, which is fun, comfortable, spacious, and full of great references to Janis Joplin. Two rooms- nicely sized, bright bedroom with a really comfy bed, good sized living area with twin and trundle, plus a little breakfast nook and partial kitchen. Great private balcony which we used a lot. The little desk/work area was adorable and one of my favorite parts of the suite. The hotel is just really well done. Martin was really easy-going, and simple to reach (only for a question bc there were no problems). We met him briefly on Saturday morning and he was so nice– helpful but not overbearing. We would definitely stay here again and I’m hoping to do so really soon.
Top Hotels In Lake Katrine New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Katrine New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Katrine New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Katrine New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!