10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake George New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake George New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake George New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake George New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake George New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake George New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake George New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lake George New York State:
Fort William Henry Hotel
One of our top picks in Lake George.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 24 miles from Saratoga Springs, Fort William Henry Hotel features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Fort William Henry Hotel.
- Ease of check-in and check-out. Location was excellent. Staff was friendly.
- The location of the Resort & all the amenities
- The staff were very helpful and friendly, the lake front view was extraordinary.
- The room was clean and comfortable but the heater was noisy and woke us up and we had to turn it off. Also we had asked for a room on the upper floor and got a room in the motel next door
- The staff was very friendly and when we had a problem they tried to fix it in a very timely manner.
Surfside On The Lake
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Surfside On The Lake offers accommodations in Lake George, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The lake view was incredible. The beach was clean and the front office staff were helpful.
The staff was wonderful, always had a smile, very helpful, went out of their way to make you have a great vacation. My husband left his cane behind. I called and they said they would look. Several days later the cane showed up at our local Post Office
At no cost to us. We were so impressed with their kindness. PS, We live 4 hours away
In Rhode Island.
- Staff was very friendly. Location was within walking distance of everything in the Village of Lake George. Pool facilities and beach area were well maintained. Lake view from room was as advertised.
- I really liked the location. It is central and I can walk to nearby restaurants. I like the balcony that each room has. Overall it’s a decent place.
- I needed a few things fixed and maintenance men excellent with time after call and professionalism
Best Western of Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Best Western of Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Good breakfast included, comfortable room, free water & coffee available, swimming pool
- Family room had two separate bedrooms with their own bath. Great value for the $$. Excellent location right by Lake George downtown attractions. Very nice to have free breakfast and indoor pool. Only 30 mins drive to Gore mountain for skiing. Will come back but I hope front desk people will all be helpful.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Definitely going to be returning!
- The staff. They were so warm and friendly. Then the pool.
Good location off the main highway but a short drive to the village
Views of the mountains from rooms
Staff were very nice
Courtyard by Marriott Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles away.
- I’ve stayed here a couple of times, the rooms are great with beautiful views, extreamly clean.. the whole hotel is emaculate and the restaurant is delicious!! And of course the staff is incredibly friendly makes you feel very welcome!! Always a pleasure to stay here!
- We arrived early asked for a early check in they took my number 20 minutes later they called an said room is ready. Amazing. This was at 10 am. Well before check in.
- Although I was under the weather Everyone went out of their way for our Anniversary Thank You all soooo much … only thing I can be alittle negative about is would love to stay here for Car Show and Bike week but I believe 5 night minimum is absurd … Lake George always booked for both we go for the weekend and not 5 days have never ran into not that in Lake George
- Room was great and clean. Staff was very friendly. Called front desk with a problem with toilet maintenance came up with in minutes and fixed problem and was very friendly and nice.
- They are going to have a steak house so we decided to try it out. Fabulous ! Chef come out and talked to us and brought out choc covered strawberries. Staff overall amazing and informative.
Super 8 Lake George/Downtown
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Super 8 Lake George/Downtown is located in Lake George in the region of New York State.A TV and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 46 miles from Super 8 Lake George Downtown.
- Arrived hours ahead of check-in time and they had no problem giving me my room. Continental breakfast a nice touch.
- Place was very clean and the decor perfect fit right with the location. Even the grounds well kept!
- Nice pool and activities to keep kids busy while parents relax.
- convenient location outside of the rush of in town…still on main road (Canada St)
- All staff at this property was pleasant, helpful, and hospitable. Our needs were attended to properly. Our room was clean and the bedding was fresh. We had plenty of towels, which was nice since whenever we travel we usually we have to repeatedly request this. The continental breakfast is limited, but enough to start the day off with some nourishment. Our favorite feature at this location is the outdoor fire pit, which is lit daily in the evening. Smores kits can be purchased for a minimal cost at the reception desk to roast marshmallows in the evening, a fun family bonding activity to end the day. We found the pool to be clean and well maintained. The atmosphere at this location is very family friendly and we felt very much “at home.”
Econo Lodge Downtown Lake George
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lake George, 24 miles from Saratoga Springs, Econo Lodge Downtown Lake George features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Location was within walking distance of center of town. Price was reasonable for the area.
- Was not the first time stay there, I like the first time
- Excellent environment,friendly staff,good continental breakfast and affordable price.
- The value for the money was great, clean and comfortable.
- Having an indoor pool but closing hour is too early (10:00)
Located in Lake George, 26 miles from Saratoga Springs, Clinton Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Great location for car show Easy to get around on 87
- The bed was awful- mattress pad didn’t fit, sheets old, towels very thin and did not fit around your body. shades missing on the lamps, old tvs.
- The room had a relatively new bathroom, new windows and new TV. The lake as usual was fantastic.
- Every was absolutely wonderful clean smelling room beautiful paint job great breakfast ?
- i JUST LIKE THE LOCATION AND PARKING, RESTAURANT WAS NO SERVICE AND WAS A WALKING BOX,FOOD NO GOOD.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Just minutes from the scenic Lake George, this New York hotel offers enjoyable amenities for the contemporary traveler as well as easy access to a range of recreational activities.Hampton Inn Lake George is surrounded by hiking and biking opportunities in the nearby forests and Adirondack Mountains. Activities such as white river rafting and skiing are available just minutes from the hotel. Steamboats offer moonlight cruises, dinner trips and firework tours on the nearby Lake George.Start the day with a free hot breakfast at Lake George Hampton Inn. After exploring the area, work out in the fitness center or go for a swim in the pool.
- Clean- breakfast – bartender in the evenings was great also.
- The location is close to downtown Lake George. Possibly walking distance in the warmer months. The hotel sits back from the road so it’s nice and quiet. Room was quite clean. Breakfast was excellent; they have make your own waffles which was fantastic, lots of fresh fruit and many other choices.
- The staff was very friendly! Everything was very clean. We enjoyed our stay and would definetly go back.
- Easy to get to, friendly staff, nice indoor pooland hot tub.
- The fire place on The back patio was very nice. The hotel was clean . Liked that it had a bar and the morning breakfast was great
EconoLodge Lake George
EconoLodge Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George.Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 43 miles from EconoLodge Lake George .
- No restaurant and I would not eat the breakfast at Econo Lodge because there was bugs all over the place.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room was very clean. We only came in contact with front desk. The gentleman on check-in was very friendly and same for woman on checkout.
- No breakfast included, only coffee, which is fine but then the price should be lower since they claim to have a continental breakfast. The room was small but suitable for 2 nights. The rug was filthy and there was a light weight door to another room right next to our bed. If you are looking for somewhere to just rest your head, this hotel would be suitable.
- It’s right in the middle of a lot of stores and super close to the main road that takes you to everything.
- We were very pleased with the room and the accommodations, would like to have had more pillows, aside from that we were very pleased and would recommend this Econo Lodge to all of our friends and family
Top of the World Resort
Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 25 miles from Saratoga Springs, Top of the World Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lake George New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake George New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake George New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake George New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!