10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Geneva Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Geneva Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Geneva Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Geneva Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lake Geneva Wisconsin:
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva
This lakefront hotel is a 5 minute walk from Lake Geneva Cruise Line. It features an on-site restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools and spacious rooms with DVD players and sofa beds.Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva provides in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Rooms with balconies and lake views are available.The hotel serves continental breakfast. Gino’s East Restaurant and Bar is open daily for lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the hot tubs or sauna or workout in the gym.Sunbird Balloons, offering hot air balloon rides above Lake Geneva, is one mile from Harbor Shores Lake Geneva. Big Foot Beach State Park and Aerial Adventures are within 3 miles of the hotel.
- Excellent location. Better than average restaurant on premises. Convenient parking. Great shopping within easy walk.
- Loved the fireplace and mini kitchen in the room. Comfy beds. Loved having guaranteed parking during the busy Festival.
- Nice amenities. Kitchenette with good size frig,microwave,krueg,even a few dishes. Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool.
- Location – looking out at the lake and an easy walk to downtown!
- Loved the dresser with fireplace. Bathroom was too small.
Chateau Royale Inn
Located on Route 50 next to Hillmoor Country Club, this Lake Geneva hotel features a lighted indoor pool and a whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Chateau Royale Inn are all equipped with cable TV and air conditioning. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are included. Suites feature separate themes and a whirlpool tub.The indoor pool room glows with lights from within and outside the spacious pool after dark. Poolside seating is available.The Chateau Royale is 5 minutes from Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark and 8 minutes from Big Foot Beach State Park.
- Good value and location for a basic room without a lot of frills.
- The only good thing about this hotel was the cost.
- They gave me the Wi-Fi password but it never seem to work
- there were no meals served on the premise but the referrals were great..it was so quiet laid back atmosphere lots of trees Starbucks, bowling alley, home depot Wal-Mart super center , burger king, Kentucky fried chicken ,etc. a few blocks away the post office ..waterfront …pier shops ..a hugh fountain in the middle to enjoy ..the bliss of serenity
- An accessible room on the first floor with a gigantic shower / spa tub
The Geneva Inn
One of our best sellers in Lake Geneva! Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, The Geneva Inn is located in Lake Geneva, just 30 miles from Gurnee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 38 miles from The Geneva Inn.
- Very comfortable bed, vouchers for the hotel restaurant were a nice perk, and the nightly turn down service was great.
Didn’t eat at the restaurant as had had breakfast there the first stay (last year)
and did not find that a great culinary experience.
The beds were superb.
- Absolutely amazing! The hotel is right on the lake which is great. It’s quite small feels very boutiquey. Staff is very nice and was very helpful. The room was perfect: it was very spacious (we had a hot tub near the bed!), the bed was incredibly big and comfortable, the lake view from the balcony was great, there was complimentary tea, coffee, soda water and mineral water and overall we had a perfect weekend.
- Everthing. Babe and i loved it decided to do this annually as our trip. Beautiful in the winter can’t wait until next year summer time.
- We loved the location….the view…the food….it was a perfect little weekend getaway
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Convenience to where we were going. Family friendly.
- I like that we had a choice of hot or cold breakfast .
- Stayed at Comfort Suites because we attended a funeral in the area. This was a nice quiet place. The bed and linens were so comfortable that I was able to sleep despite feeling stressed and upset.
- Our room was very clean,beds were extremely comfortable! Breakfast offerings were generous, and the staff stayed on top of restocking food items before they ran out.
We chose Lake Geneva and your hotel because it was our 35th Wedding Anniversary. Mr. Smith was at the desk when we arrived and checked us in. He was very kind and attentive, truly. He asked us about our weekend plans and we told him we were celebrating our 35th. He immediately congratulated us and offered us a complimentary bottle of wine and a pair of wine glasses. Such a nice gesture, one that helped make our stay extra special.
The accommodations were very nice, clean and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and the pool and hot tub were very comforting after a day shopping downtown Delavan. Thank you so much!!
Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark
This all-suite hotel, part of Grand Geneva Resort, features a year-round water park. Located 4.8 miles from Lake Geneva Municipal Airport, Timber Ridge Lodge offers suites with kitchenettes.Suites at Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark come furnished with fireplaces, spa bathtubs and balconies. Each suite comes with flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access. All suites have separate living and dining rooms.Guests of Timber Ridge Lodge get passes to the Moose Mountain Falls water park, presenting a 35-foot slide. As part of the Grand Geneva Resort, Timber Ridge provides guests with access to 2 golf courses, a ski run and WELL Spa and Salon.Among the 8 dining options at the resort, Timber Ridge Lodge hosts Smokey’s Bar-B-Que House, serving southern American barbecue.Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark offers horseback riding, tennis courts and a gym.
- The one bedroom suite, was like a little apartment. The fireplace was amazing! The bathtub was huge! Very roomy! My children loved it as well!
- Lisa Welch was great at helping me find what I needed for my granddaughter in the trader store. Lisa went above and beyond her call of duty in the trader store, I feel she is a real keeper.
- Suite had fully stocked kitchen including dishes and pots/pans. Indoor/Outdoor hottub was nice
- Loved all of the activities for the kids and waterpatk
- This is a great spot for a kid oriented trip. My 3 year old had a great time during our weekend get away. The arcade was a hit, the lazy river was perfect, the large water slides were exceptionally thrilling (for me and my husband), my daughter enjoyed a pony ride down at the stable, and one evening we gathered with the rest of the guests for a bedtime story by the fire place. We were just a hop skip and jump away from the down town area where we enjoyed a few meals, long walks and window shopping. It was the best weekend we’ve had in a long time and allowed us to enjoy each other without distractions.
Seven Oaks Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Seven Oaks Inn is located in Lake Geneva, just 31 miles from Gurnee. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Wine, cheese and crackers upon arrival was delightful. Breakfast delivered to our door each morning was so nice! Spa tub? Yes. Thank you. Pre-heated floors and towels (visted in early Feb)… okay, prepare to get ridiculously comfortable.
We are not from the area, so the tips on points of interest we got from the owners were much appreciated and of great help. They are very knoweldegeable of the area — and of the art of hospitality. Looking forward to our next visit!
These villas are the best in all of Lake Geneva..And the Hosts are amazing with their hospitality…
It is like home away from home!
– Our little cabana was great – very spacious and comfortable
– Nice living room, with TV, DVD (that you can get at front desk), and a few board games
– Bed really comfortable
– Great breakfast delivered to our room at chosen time
– Spacious bathroom with jacuzzi
– Everything super clean and well thought out
- Attention to details.. moves. Cheese and crackers in room .. breakfast..very helpful.
- Very clean facility, amazing bathroom and shower space, comfortable soft bed with nice pillows and blankets, simple but delicious and thoughtfully prepared breakfasts, no complaints what-so-ever, Joe was very nice and gave great recommendations. Would definitely recommend this place to others, and complimentary crackers & cheese plate upon arrival with choice of beer or wine was also a nice thoughtful touch!
- Wine, cheese and crackers upon arrival was delightful. Breakfast delivered to our door each morning was so nice! Spa tub? Yes. Thank you. Pre-heated floors and towels (visted in early Feb)… okay, prepare to get ridiculously comfortable.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort is located in Lake Geneva in the region of Wisconsin, just 31 miles from Gurnee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Spa, text updates from staff, concierge, gift shop
The bathroom facilities didn’t match the photo showed
it indicated an oversize shower (two person) or a two person tub.
at the time of my arrival I was very disappointed.
so I phone call the front, and was transferred to a manager who informed
me that the rooms that a saw was all reserved or gone.
That really put my stay at your facility at the lowest on my list.
- Bed and pillows very comfy, the place was spotless.
- Spacious two bedroom villa, great for hosting family with children. Clean and comfortable, well equipped kitchen, fireplace a bonus.
- Villas are very spacious and well equipped. Beds are comfy. All amenities are right there . The best fitness center I’ve been in at a resort. Restaurants and bars are right on site. Close to downtown Lake Geneva where everything is.
The Ridge Hotel
The Ridge Hotel offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 40 miles from The Ridge Hotel.
- Great bed, sheets, pillows. Landscaping is exceptional, food terrific.
- Great outdoor bar and live band, beautiful view, nice room complete with fridge. Free bike rentals and shuttles. This hotel has lots of great amenities.
- The Hotel isn’t right on the lake. You can get there by complimentary bikes or a nice short walk. Very pretty scenery. Lake Como is very relaxing and much less crowded than lake Geneva.
- Buiding decoration inside/outside common areas was amazing. Also bathroom in room was very nice.
- Staff was amazing! Very clean facility throughout. Crafted American has amazing food and views.
Bella Vista Suites Lake Geneva
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Bella Vista Suites Lake Geneva is located in Lake Geneva in the region of Wisconsin.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from Bella Vista Lake Geneva.
- The location was great–across from the lake and within walking distance of downtown.
- We love the view and location. We stay there often and they are very nice. Coffee in the lobby and in the winter hot chocolate too. Lake Geneva is the best.
- I loved the bed and pillows. They were amazingly comfy. I also liked that I had my own little coffee maker. And the fact that the tub was so big was a great surprise.
- How clean the room was each day and how quiet it was in the hotel. The location was great for walking to places. The view of the lake was a great added bonus.
Reception staff was ok but not overly friendly for the room. Price.
House keeping did not have very much attention to detail. No extra toilet paper or coffee refill on cleaning room
The French Country Inn Lake Geneva
One of our top picks in Lake Geneva.The French Country Inn Lake Geneva offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 39 miles from The French Country Inn Lake Geneva.
- Love the charm and history of this quaint stay. Great food at the restaurant.
- The location and the view from room was great! Bed was very comfortable. Very accommodating to your needs.
- Thebed was very comfortable. The breakfast delivered to the door in the morning.
- The front desk staff was very accommodating (thank you Melissa) I chose the luxury king room that offered a beautiful fireplace next to the jetted tub. Wonderful view of the lake, directly out the back door. The French decor is tastefully done. The pillows and bed were very plush and inviting. Late morning check out allowed for additional pampering time. The ambiance at the bar was very friendly with an inviting fireplace and a couch area, surrounded by the picture history of the Inn. My dinner was beyond expectations! The steak was cooked to perfection (melt in your mouth), richly seasoned and full of flavor. It included fresh vegetables and a large baked potato and salad. Presentation and service was impeccable!
- Staff were friendly! Room was very clean. Had an issue with tv sound, and was fixed immediately ? this was our second stay, and we will be back! It’s quiet, and beautiful scenery of lake! Restaurant food was very good. Wouldn’t mind having a bigger selection to choose from.
Top Hotels In Lake Geneva Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Geneva Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Geneva Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!