10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Bluff Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Bluff Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Bluff Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Bluff Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Bluff Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Bluff Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Bluff Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lake Bluff Illinois:
Sleep Inn Lake Bluff
This hotel has rooms with free cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is offered to guests of the Sleep Inn Lake Bluff, just 3 miles from the Illinois shores of Lake MichiganAll rooms have ironing facilities, a work desk and a coffee maker. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.There’s free Wi-fi throughout the hotel and comfortable seating in the lobby. The 24-hour front desk has newspapers for hotel guests.Sleep Inn Lake Bluff is 2 miles from both the Great Lakes Naval Training Center and Foss Park Golf Course. Six Flags Great America is 7 miles away and Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport is 28 miles from the hotel.
- The beds were soft and the people were extremely friendly. Breakfast was good. Could had some waffles
- Sausages and eggs are great! The rooms are really clean and comfortable.
- I liked the close proximity to the RTC. The rooms were clean and quiet. My parents and I traveled for my daughters PIR 7/7/17. The accommodations were adequate for our needs. We didn’t use the shuttle service because it really wasn’t needed. Your so close to the base and the Navy is efficient in getting you parked it wasn’t difficult. The staff give you a copy of all the local restaurant’s that are easily located on GPS. I think for the money it’s well worth it. My daughter and her family booked at the Ramada which was to me not as safe of an area. For the extra money paid at Sleep Inn you offset by having a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, bagels, muffins, fruits, and yogurt. Plus there is a Dunking donuts, subway, and McDonald’s in walking distance.
- Location was perfect. 10 minute or less of a ride to the base.
Staff could not have been more helpful! Everyone from the cleaning staff to the front desk went out of their way for us!
They had tons of info for families attending the Navy graduation- the location is within a mile of the main gate of the base.
They also had a graduation cake and transportation to the ceremony for everyone staying there.
Days Inn Great Lakes – North Chicago
Located in North Chicago, 22 miles from Schaumburg, Days Inn Great Lakes – North Chicago features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rosemont is 21 miles from Days Great Lakes NChicago, and Oak Park is 29 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 22 miles away.
- We were able to get an early check in and that was great.
- The rooms seemed to be cleaned well, the beds were fairly comfortable and the location was very convenient.
- The room was clean and the staff was nice. It was very convenient.
- The only thing I didn’t enjoy was having a backed up toilet, but it was fixed quickly. The room was not vacuumed. Sunflower seeds and toe nail clippings were still on the floor. The TV stand had not been wiped, there was something that had been spilled and dried on. And there was a woman guest that stole all the fruit provided for breakfast by putting it in her large purse. The second morning someone took all the meat from breakfast. I understand the last two had nothing to do with the hotel staff.
- presentation is everything to me when it comes to hotels. i don’t like feeling like im paying 75 bucks to stay a night at my grandmas house. what i mean by that is that some hotels have ugly furniture and covers for the bed along with old looking lobbies. THIS hotel was NOT one of them. i love the modern looking sheets and modern clean looking room along with a nice sized flat screen in our room. i liked everything about the room. if there is any hotel in the area i need to book, i will book this one again. i didn’t have time to eat breakfast but i love that it came with the option. next time ill be sure to stop by for some. restaurants are within walking distance. i loved staying here.
Red Carpet Inn North Chicago
Red Carpet Inn North Chicago offers accommodations in North Chicago.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 22 miles from Red Carpet Inn N Chicago, and Rosemont is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 23 miles from Red Carpet Inn North Chicago.
- I like the comfort of the bed. I like the location of the facility. It was close to the main street and the freeway. It was close to the event I was attending.
- Close to the USN graduation location. Room had microwave and compact refrigerator.
- Everything was as I expected or better I’m pleased
- The location was extremely close to my destination (Naval base). There is a restaurant and sports bar in walking distance from the facility which is a plus.
- It was comfortable. Priced just right. Management was very accommodating and helpful. I would stay there again.
Ramada Waukegan Great Lakes
One of our best sellers in Waukegan! Just 4 miles away from Six Flags Great America and 4.5 miles from Naval Station Great Lakes, this Waukegan hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and free WiFi access.Cable TV is offered in every guest room at Ramada Waukegan Gurnee. For additional convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are also included.Stretches Sports Bar is located on site and serves American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can choose from a wide selection of beer in the sports lounge atmosphere.A fitness centre is available at Waukegan Gurnee Ramada. A business centre is also provided.North Beach Park, with access to Lake Michigan, is 4 miles away. Genesee Theatre is 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel and Cancer Treatment Center of America is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Having a bar in the hotel was great and the food was good..We we not to happy with the breakfast but we’re very satisfied as a whole
- I stay here for my daughter navy graduation. It was super close to the naval Base 10-15min. there are plenty of food establishment near. I also like the fact the that hotel parking is close to the rooms. the rest of amenities weren’t use so I can said how good or bad they are. but for a a budget friendly hotel accommodations are good.
- Sheets were comfortable and room service was excellent !
- The price was right and the location was close to my destination.
- Considering the snow storm the whole time we were there, it was convenient for the purpose of our trip. The pool being closed was the only disappointment.
Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes offers accommodations in Waukegan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Schaumburg is 24 miles from Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes, and Rosemont is 24 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 25 miles away.
- I didn’t like anything about this place it was terrible I would never stay there ever again if I was to visit Chicago…
- Staff was excellent. Very helpful and responded to my request quickly.
- I liked the staff they were very nice and professional
- It was old but clean and sound proof. There was a party down the hall but once inside the room we heard nothing.
- It was close to where we needed to be, and the staff was super nice and very helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waukegan/Gurnee
One of our top picks in Waukegan.Just 4 miles from Six Flags Great America, this Waukegan hotel features an indoor pool on site. All of the guest rooms have a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waukegan/Gurnee. An in-room microwave, a fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard at this hotel.A hot breakfast is served at Waukegan/Gurnee Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites each morning. A 24-hour fitness center and business center are also provided.The Naval Training Center is 5 miles from the property. Gurnee Mills Mall is less than 7 miles from this hotel.
- Very clean and quiet place. Breakfast very good. Shopping across the hotel with variety of dinner choices.
- Great staff,clean room, great jacuzzi, breakfast was food
- Staff was extremely helpful. My grandson was graduating from the Navy and they were very informative about where we needed to go and what we needed to do to get our tickets.
- The staff was amazing! I was there for PIR for my Sailor. The staff was so helpful and awesome.
- Staff was very pleasant and helpful. The food was very good. Location was good.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
SpringHill Suites Waukegan is a 5-minute drive from the Greenbelt Forest and 3.5 miles from Six Flags Great America Amusement Park. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.The spacious rooms at the SpringHill Suites Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee offer a separate living area and are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 37” flat-screen HD TV. Other appliances include a microwave and a minibar.Guests can enjoy a selection of drinks and refreshments at the bar of the hotel and benefit from a 24-hour in-house market. The adjacent Walmart Supercenter provides an array of different eateries.Located 6 miles from Lake Michigan, SpringHill Suites is located within Chicago’s green belt area and is a completely smoke free hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything about this day was awesome … we also visited the hotel bar and that bartender was amazing she was fun-loving she loved the people that were at the bar and laughed and cut up We were there for my sons graduation at Boot Camp and the whole experience was A+++
- The location, the size of the room, the cleanliness and most of all the staff was wonderful… I also loved the fact that the fitness center was more than just a treadmill. The breakfast was also a very good.
- Fast Wifi, Good Shuttle Bus Service, Cleaned Room, Comportable
- Staff at front desk was great and housekeeping did a great job in keeping our room clean. Breakfast was hot and area was clean.
- Great place to stay. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfast. Staff was excellent. Shuttle service available to Navy graduation!
Candlewood Suites Chicago-Waukegan
One of our best sellers in Waukegan! Candlewood Suites Chicago-Waukegan is next to the Harrison Conference Center and offers spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens. A 24-hour gym and business center are on site.All suites at Candlewood Chicago-Waukegan include a cable TV with DVD player. Kitchen amenities include a stovetop, microwave and dishware, and Wi-Fi access in all rooms is free.The Candlewood Suites Chicago-Waukegan’s well-stocked market includes a selection of snacks, drinks and frozen dinners. Guests can also prepare a meal on the Candlewood’s outdoor gas barbeque.Guests have free access to Candlewood Waukegan’s 24-hour gym and covered outdoor terrace. Coin-operated laundry facilities and a DVD library are also on site.The Lake County Fairgrounds and Six Flags Great America are within 7 miles’ drive. Downtown Chicago is approximately one hours’ drive from Candle Suites Chicago-Waukegan.
- The stay was best and the access to the local stores for shopping.
- I loved the kitchenette and the clean, spacious room. The staff was very accomidating and communicate well. They answer questions very throughout and honestly.
- The room was quite spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Every member of the staff we interacted with was courteous and professional.
- Housekeeping is on a weekly basis so I didn’t have to worry about someone knocking on my door at uncertain times. FREE USE OF LAUNDRY FACILITIES! Very friendly staff and it was very clean! Oh, and the kitchen size was great! The room is like a home away from home! It’s really nice! I will gladly return, and I highly recommend to check it out.
- Extremely nice rooms! Very comfortable beds as well. Clean clean clean.
Executive Inn and Suites Waukegan
One of our best sellers in Waukegan! Executive Inn and Suites Waukegan is located in Waukegan, 24 miles from Schaumburg and 24 miles from Rosemont.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Evanston is 23 miles from Executive Inn Waukegan, and Elgin is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 25 miles from Executive Inn and Suites Waukegan.
- False advertising on jacuzzi offers! They don’t have them!! Very hard bed… bathroom do small knees hit door when on toilet! Almost gone dirty toilet paper in a holder falling out of the wall. No breakfast . No refunds! Hair in tub 😝
- The floor are wood and old it is very hard to walk and not be heard by the guest below you. Walls are very thing. We had to shut up the tv at 10pm because it would disturb the guest around us. The room was big and clean but nothing fancy, just old basics. The lady manager it can be very nice but the guy manager is rude, he doesn’t attract business. I would definitely don’t recommend this place for family stay, it would dissapoint you and your kids. Not a family friendly.
- My stay was on a week day & was able to check out at 12pm instead of 11am.
- No, eggs are not extra fluffy and the beds are not like clouds. It might even have the wrong size bed.
Comfy bed. Nice and quiet.
Lots of delivery joints around to choose from!
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa offers accommodations in Mettawa.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chicago is 29 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago L, and Schaumburg is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Folks very helpful and polite
Nice extras when attending navy graduation. Thank you!
Excellent shuttle drivers.
All good except you should have robes available when asking for by visitor.
2. Indoor pool
- The property was close to lake forest business district and the train station for going to Chicago.
- Nice, clean place. Studio apartments are very good size.
- Breakfast was great -lots of options. The room was exactly how described and pictures were exact also. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Chicago!
- Great breakfast and evening snack. Clean room and friendly staff
- Folks very helpful and polite
Top Hotels In Lake Bluff Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Bluff Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Bluff Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Bluff Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!