10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lak Si Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Lak Si Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lak Si Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lak Si Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lak Si Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lak Si Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lak Si Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lak Si Bangkok Province:
ibis Bangkok IMPACT
One of our top picks in Nonthaburi.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis Bangkok IMPACT offers accommodations in Nonthaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 11 miles from ibis Bangkok IMPACT, and Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 30 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff at reception very helpful. Location greta for impact or Muangthong United.
- The location next to the Challenger hall is great, when you want to attend an event like the Bangkok International Motor Show.
- Check in check out process was fast. Staffs were kind. Room facilities was good.
- The beds are extremely comfortable and the space of the twin room is just the right amount of space even with luggages. The staff also allowed us to check-in early which we really liked. The free shuttle services to go around the area is very convenient.
- The lobby is spacious. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The process to check in is breezy. The shuttle services are nonstop. The location is so near to the concert venue in IMPACT arena. Walking distance is doable from arena back to the hotel (in case of road congestion after concert ended). Near many shopping places. Got 7 eleven. The breakfast buffet options are very generous. I asked help for pressing clothes and the staff can speak good english. Everyone is so helpful.
Rama Gardens Hotel Bangkok
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 8 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, Rama Gardens Hotel Bangkok features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Chinatown, Sampeng is 9 miles from Rama Garden Hotel Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 5 miles from Rama Gardens Hotel Bangkok.
- I loved how close and accessible the hotel is to Don-Mueng Airport, it takes only about 15 mins by taxi to get there!
- The hotel was huge and very nicely set out. The staff were all lovely and the facilities really good. The bed was really comfy, we unfortunately had to check out before breakfast so didn’t get to try that.
+ Great Location close to DMK airport
+ Friendly staff
- Unexpected experience in this hotel. Everything is very good beyond my expectation. The hotel is huge, beautiful design, breakfast is good, room is modern, staff was friendly and helpful.
- Quietly hotel suitable stay and nice garden a lot of big tree.
Louis Tavern Hotel
Louis’ Tavern is located on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road and is only a short drive to Impact Muangthong Thani and Bangkok’s key shopping districts. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Rooms at Louis’ Tavern Hotel are air conditioned and have a private bathroom. They feature sitting area and are equipped with a tea/coffee maker and a minibar. Wi-Fi is also available.Guests can unwind by the hotel’s sun decks where cocktails are served, or relax at the sauna. Services provided by Louis’ Tavern include currency exchange and airport shuttle.Dining options at the hotel include Laksi dining room, where Thai, Chinese, European dishes are served. There is also an international lunch buffet.Louis’ Tavern is only a 5-minute drive to Don Muang Airport or 50-minutes by car to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- We were on a very long layover between airports in Bangkok, so decided to get a hotel room. It was the perfect place to hang out for several hours.
- Good heated power shower and cleanliness of the rooms. Helpful staffs.
- Nice clean hotel, friendly staff. European standard hotel.
- Many things except things I don’t like that I will describe below.
- Close to Don Muang airport. No traffic noise – quiet area. Good breakfast
Jumbotel Hotel is located in the Laksi neighborhood in Bangkok, just 10 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 11 miles from Jumbotel Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 12 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- location and security, staff at reception was very helpful and smile, good attitude including staff at breakfast. property cleanliness
- Nothing especially staff at the front desk is rude
- Room not to bad. Bed was big. Near a big mall and department stores. Popular restaurants, McDonald’s, pizza hut, kfc, black canyon steak house, sushi restaurants. Price was very good.
- ที่ตั้งสะดวกดี ใกล้ศูนย์ราชการแจ้งวัฒนะ บริเวณใกล้เคียงมีร้านอาหารมากมาย และอยู่ใกล้บิ๊กซี
La proximité du ministère des affaires étrangères Thaï
The Journey Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Journey Hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Central Plaza Ladprao is 3.6 miles from The Journey Hotel, and BTS-Mo Chit is 5 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property is brand new and very well priced. The rooms are simple but decorated nicely. The bathrooms are nice and provide electric water heating. All the staff were lovely even though there was some serious language barriers. The area is quiet compared to the city but there isn’t many resturants around with english menus but the locals try very hard to help you understand them.
- Clean, cozy hotel. Staff is really helpfull and friendly.
Nice big room, good value for money and perfect location for what I needed to get done.
Friendly staff, clean rooms, restaurants located just outside on the main street within walking distance. Wifi was good too, so overall great!
- Everybody was very friendly and very accommodating. Everybody was very helpful for everything we asked. And we ask for a lot of things!
- Very clean and new hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. If you need to stay not far from Don Mueang airport or government office complex nearby – this is a perfect location.
Miracle Grand Convention Hotel
Miracle Grand Convention Hotel is located along Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road in Bangkok. The hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and 3 dining options. A spa and gym are available.The modern Thai-style rooms at Miracle Hotel come equipped with a satellite TV and a minibar. A spacious private bathroom and bathrobes are provided.The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a business center. An on-site ATM and laundry services are available.Chinese and Japanese dishes are served at the hotel’s restaurant. Daily breakfasts and drinks are a available at the Coffee Shop and Lobby Lounge.Miracle Grand Convention Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Don Muang Airport. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 50-minute drive away. Airport transportation is available for an extra fee.
Good choice at breakfast
Pool looked nice tho didn’t try as plane delayed.
- Close to airport. Reasonable price. Plenty of street food restaurants in the local marget across the road.
- Buffet breakfast, spacious room, gym access, swimming pool, lobby, staff always willing to help, etc.
- The staffs are so warm and Friendly specially my room attendant Ms. Pathida, She’s so nice and helpful She always give a good smile..
- The room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a large bathroom. The breakfast was also excellent. All the staff were very polite and helpful.
- Good choice at breakfast
The European Place
Located in the Laksi neighborhood in Bangkok, 9 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, The European Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Chinatown, Sampeng is 10 miles from The European Place, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 10 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was clean.The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Staff were extra helpful getting me to the bus station.
- Room well maintained and equipped for lower cost budgets.A bit out of the way but necessities are close by. Staff was very helpful and polite.
- The staff took into account our request to check in early. No unnecessary questions asked, everything is prompt and to the point. We weren’t bothered a single time by anyone and were provided with everything we ever needed to have a good rest day before our travels.
- Quite, Clean and near to 7-11, restaurants, bank and Na-me Clinic.
TK Palace Hotel & Convention
TK Palace Hotel & Convention is located in Bangkok, just 10 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 11 miles from TK Palace Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 12 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff was helpful. The Wi-Fi worked fine.
- Wi fi is good. Location 15 minutes to Don Mueang International Airport
- A comfortable, clean room with helpful and courteous staff and good wifi.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was Thai and very nice.
- Good value for money and plenty to see and do within walking distance
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Gems Park is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 10 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 11 miles from Gems Park, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 2.5 miles from Gems Park.
- We had an early morning flight from Don Muang Airport and we needed a hotel close enough. The hotel perfectly served its purpose. The staff at the reception was also helpful to call us a taxi to the airport early morning.
- All necessary things are arranged for comfortable stay
- the location was very good, close to don meaung airport, bus stop and the shops. the wifi was very good and excellent value for money
- Convenient for a layover in/out of Don Muang airport (DMK).
- The distance from DMK airport is the major plus for this property. Best for those who want to catch an early domestic flight out of Bangkok. The rooms are clean and the AC works well.
Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok
With a walkway connecting the hotel and Don Muang Airport, Amari Don Muang Airport is among the most popular meeting venues on this side of the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.With numerous well-furnished function rooms, the hotel has an array of excellent audiovisual equipment and professional, efficient staff. Chinese speaking staff is also available.Amari Don Muang Airport has reasonably-priced accommodations with great facilities, including a swimming pool with garden views. The hotel also provides superb dining options, with two restaurants and one cocktail lounge.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. We stayed at the more expensive room with the balcony. The breakfast buffet is amazingly good and the staff there is very attentive (i felt a bit like i was sitting at a hotel somewhere in europe when they asked me if i wanted more coffee because i finished my first cup). The pool was nice too!
- Excellent staff and location. And a comfortable bed.
- Nice for one night .. for catching an early flight. The only problem was we booked 3 person but room was not ready for the thrid person so so had to hang around while cleaner made bed not good after travelling all day
- I liked that the hotel is attached to Airport by a bridge. No need to go outside in the heat.
- Nice Hotel, good facilities. Reasonably priced and right next to the Airport. We had a larger deluxe room and it was worth the extra money in my opinion.
Top Hotels In Lak Si Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lak Si Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lak Si Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lak Si Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!