10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lajares Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Lajares Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lajares Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lajares Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lajares Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lajares Fuerteventura:
H10 Ocean Suites
The hotel offers air-conditioned junior suites with 2 single beds or 1 Queen size bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Safe is available for a surcharge. All suites include hardwood floors and a balcony or terrace with views of the garden or the pool. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.There is a tennis court and multi-sport facilities available for a surcharge. The property also offers a 24-hour front desk, games room, and entertainment programs for adults and children. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.You can also enjoy the on-site buffet restaurant with show cooking. A disco and a bar are featured at the property. You can also enjoy a drink at the lobby bar.Corralejo Port is a 5-minute drive. Fuerteventura Airport is located 35 minutes from H10 Ocean Suites by car.
- Many things but in particular the fact that we were located wxactly as requested with a balcony opening out to the pool. This made our stay really comfortable. We have stayed in this hotel previously and this visit was the best.
Lovely spacious clean room, bathroom and shower are fabulous, nice flat screen TV that swivels,
located central, lovely pool area and very friendly staff, food was good but could improve on the variety of fruit, some nights were better than others and I’m not fussy.
All the staff were very friendly from the moment you opened your door to the maids, gardeners, pool attendants everyone was cheerful and always greeted with a hello.
At breakfast and all staff were helpful and attentive and you had a very good choice of things to eat.
This was our second stay here and we really enjoyed it again.
The rooms were very clean and modern, we had a ground floor pool view room, which was ideal to get to the pool. Rooms were nice.
The hotel across the road had a brilliant spa and treatment centre. Really liked that. I would have preferred to have stayed across the road if I had known as it was adults only.
- The hotel was great – large, spotlessly clean room, delicious food with a wide variety and nothing repeated throughout our 8 night stay. The staff were very attentive and met any of our needs. As it was our anniversary we were greeted by a bottle of Cava and a lovely not from the manager. Would definitely come back!
Hotel Cotillo Beach
Hotel Cotillo Beach offers tennis courts, gardens and a children’s play area. You can relax on a lounger on the poolside terrace.Decorated in warm colors, each room at Hotel Cotillo Beach offers a fan and a rental safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers car rental and free parking can be found nearby. Corralejo is 12 mi away, while Fuerteventura Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
This was the 8th time we have stayed at Cotillo Beach Hotel and it is still superb.
Difficult to go beyond the location which could hardly be improved. Excellent village/harbour, lovely cafes, numerous quiet lovely beaches within walking distance and peace and quiet.
The hotel itself is clean friendly with good pool, helpful and friendly staff with good food and always a choice.
- The location is fantastic with easy access to the bars, restaurants and beaches.
- Clean and comfortable. Pool inviting. Staff friendly
- It’s a very quiet village so for me and my wife it was the best because we live in London. The place was Not overcrowded. We had all inclusive stay, the food was good considering it’s only three Star hotel. Those people writing very bad reviews are Lunetics (thinking they will found in El Cotillo “Hilton” food and services etc..). Beautiful turquoise crystal clear Sand white beaches few minutes from the hotel. We played tennis, ping pong there is also billiard table. During our stay the hotel animation was taken care by Mario who kept us entertained during the whole time. Rental car office just next door. Nice clean hotel pool but the water was little bit cold but once you start swimming it’s okay.
Nice and clean play to stay. Friendly staff and great location.
Free wifi in the reception area, you only have to pay if you want it in your room.
Very good value for your money
- This was the 8th time we have stayed at Cotillo Beach Hotel and it is still superb.
Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort
The stylish and modern suites at Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort feature air conditioning, tiled floors and smart furniture. They come equipped with satellite TV, fridge and USB port, and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, including a buffet restaurant, 2 themed restaurants and 1 exclusive restaurant for guests staying in the Adults Only Premium Club. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar and a poolside snack bar. The Adults Only Premium Club area, featuring a sun terrace and chill-out area with Balinese beds and sun loungers, is also available with rooms and services exclusively for guests over 16 years.The Atlantis Fuerteventura’s leisure facilities include an amphitheater, and the hotel offers a wide range of activities organized by the animation team during throughout the day. There are also activity clubs for children and teenagers. There is also an exclusive beach club and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. Fuerteventura Airport is around 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Lovely family friendly accommodation . Entertainment team excellent !
Loved the premiere upgrade I was awarded on arriving was fantastic
Thank you so much
- The property is maintained to an excellent standard and the staff are both friendly and professional. The food and drink was also very good with a wide variety each day. Kids loved it and can’t wait to return.
- Spotlessly clean throughout and very friendly staff. Lovely entertainment team although we didn’t have kids with us we joined in. Gardens were fantastic, wherever you walked there was stunning trees and shrubs and beautiful flowers. Really lovely rooms also. Wouldn’t hesitate to go again. ?
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was well appointed and clean. Location of hotel was good
H10 Ocean Dreams Hotel Boutique – Adults Only
All rooms have air conditioning, a private terrace or balcony, LCD TV with international channels, mini-bar and a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Safe is available for a surcharge.The property has an on-site spa center available for a surcharge, including a sauna, Turkish bath, and hot tub, as well as a massage service. The beauty salon offers several personalized treatments.You can find 1 bar and a restaurant, where you can have à la carte breakfast and dinner. The complex offers activities for adults, as well as live entertainment.H10 Ocean Dreams Hotel Boutique – Adults Only is a 3-minute walk from Corralejo Beach and 1,650 feet from a shopping center. The Natural Park of Dunas de Corralejo is a 5-minute drive away. Fuerteventura Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Great location!!staff so friendly and very attentive!!!pool is excellent!!!atmosphere chilled!!the room was very clean-with air con!
- The staff were very friendly and the hotel very clean.
- We liked the quiet rooms.Great breakfast.Lovely pool.Very helpful friendly staff.
Sensational. Firstly if you’re reading this opt for Half board, the àla carte menu is ample with a pleasant selection of wines and great value. The dual purpose restaurant is converted into an evening eatery of an excellent standard.
Breakfast is cooked from the menu or choose from vast selection on the continental buffets.
Choose a healthy lunch or snack and bask in the surrounding silence.
The staff, the whole team from management to service staff are an absolute treasure. First class.
I have read negative comments of limited activities, however this not a holiday camp. The evening entertain complements the resort very well as do the morning wellness activities. Loved the Jazz night!
The rooms are ample, immaculate and the beds are sumptuous.
The resort is spotless without feeling clinical.
After 4 nights I’m so relaxed I tingle. Ocean dream is worthy of its name, a dream.
- The hotel was amazing, small boutique hotel with lots of beautiful loungers, lively food, incredible comfy queen sized beds, staff were great and hotel was immacutaly clean.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV and safe. Their bathrooms include a bathtub and a hairdryer. Laif Hotel features free WiFi.Laif Hotel features a restaurant offering breakfast and a dinner menu especially focused on local products.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and windsurfing. Fuerteventura Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Excellent value breakfast and comfy beds. Good location, excellent and friendly service, let us keep the room on the day of our departure. Overall a delightful stay.
- Very friendly hotel, nicely decorated with a really good roof terrace. Staff is ok.
- The owners are extremely friendly and helpful and they care a lot for details. In all rooms and also at the excellent breakfast there is a little nice decoration and the living room/lobby is particularly cosy and stylish. They really show love for details which make hotel laif a very good choice to stay! The beaches surrounding the town are breathtaking and especially recommended for surfing.
The hotel is well situated in the heart of the old city of El Cotillo. The weather was too cloudy for a swim but the swimming pool on the roof was nice.
Wi-fi is working in the reception and in some rooms, indeed we were lucky with the room6. Bed was very nice
- It was a beautiful hotel in a beautiful spot. The staff were lovely could not ask for more
H10 Ocean Dunas – Adults Only
Most rooms at the H10 Ocean Dunas have views of the swimming pool or gardens. All rooms are bright and spacious and come with a private balcony or terrace, a fridge and private bathroom.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Guests can enjoy show cooking at the restaurant.Corralejo Harbor is 5 minutes drive from the hotel while Fuerteventura airport is 35 minutes away. The hotel’s staff can provide information about the area.
- Very very comfortable bed the best we have had in a very long time pity about the pillows. Location excellent hotel a little gem close to every thing breakfast very very good a very good selection of food
- Very good breakfast and dinner buffets. A lot of variety and different choices every day. Our room was situated next to the main street, with on the opposite the rock café which has live music on every evening… We switched rooms without any additional fee and we slept much better! Location is terrific, supermarkets, shops and beach are very closeby.
Location was excellent and the pool area was great.
Staff were very friendly
- The location was very central to everything, and the staff were really friendly and well organised. 5 rooms across a group of 8 already had rooms allocated when we arrived so all I had to do was sign paperwork and pay. The buffet breakfast was superb.
- The selection at breakfast was excellent. There was so much variety and it was of very good quality.
Hotel THe Corralejo Beach
All rooms come with a private bathroom, living room, telephone, satellite TV, WiFi and adjustable air conditioning. A safety deposit box is available for an extra charge.Hotel THe Corralejo Beach offers 24-hours reception, elevator, gym, and a restaurant. The hotel has a covered parking, car and bike rental, a snack bar, and a solarium with sunbeds and sunshades. Also, you can relax with the massages service or play billiard or darts.Corralejo Harbor is 1,300 feet away and offers direct ferries to Lanzarote. Corralejo Sand Dunes are less than 1.2 mi away.
- We really liked the central location of this hotel, it greatly contributed to the fantastic experience of our holiday. We really enjoyed the facilities at this hotel and the kindness and helpful attitudes of the staff always made us feel that we could ask for anything. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
- The location was excellent everything at your doorstep beach, restuarants etc. However we were self catering and the apartments we were in did not have access to the main hotel except via the road during the day. So we could not use the pool bar for example.
- The frendliness and helpfulness of the staff this was our fifth time and will be booking next year
- Great location. Good kitchen equipment but too small glasses, plates and other things
- Fantastic location, room a bit dated and tired, but still worth it
Barceló Corralejo Sands
Guests can make use of the free transfer services to the nearby beaches.The spa offers a variety of treatments, an indoor pool with water jets, Turkish baths and sensation showers. There is also an on-site fitness center.As well as the main restaurant, there is a poolside restaurant for snacks, and another bar with evening entertainment. The hotel also has a children’s mini club.Each modern, air-conditioned room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries. Barceló Corralejo Sands features free WiFi throughout.Corralejo Port, with ferry services to Lanzarote and Lobos Island, is a 5-minute drive from the property. Corralejo Dunes are also a 5-minute drive away.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 25 mi from Barceló Corralejo Sands.
- We loved everything about this hotel food was excellent plenty variety pool areas great everywhere spotless friendly staff couldn’t do enough for you good night entertainment we had a room with the hot tub on balcony well worth the money the only thing I would say about the room with hot tub it wasn’t very private we was overlooking restaurant but we would definitely go back to this hotel one of the best four stars we stayed in
- The people that worked there didn’t seem like it was there job more like there home they were all so friendly and engaging everything was great value the only problem I had with my stay was I didn’t stay long enough!
- Location was perfect and it was near the beach and harbour as well as shops on the doorstep
- The staff is really great!! Everybody is very kind. The hotel is very clean and child friendly! Good food at the restaurant and at the Pool Bar as well! When you book all-inclusive the water is also included!
- The hotel was absolutely amazing! The staff were incredible nothing was ever enough they were all so friendly. We received such a warm welcome on our first day and from then on the hotel just exceeded expectations. The room was amazing so worth paying for the deluxe room we loved our jacuzzi bath I appreciated the effort the hotel went to, to make my birthday an extra special one! The good morning and night was delicious I could not fault a single thing!! I can honestly say this is one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in and I will definitely be returning!!
Hotel Arena Suite
Have a relaxing break at this quaint hotel, whose rooms are fully air-conditioned and have a balcony where you can enjoy the sun.Take the 1,650 feet walk down to this tropical island’s beautiful beaches. The hotel Arena is well-placed to make the most of the resort’s cafes, bars and restaurants.You can also enjoy sipping sangria on a lounge chair around the hotel’s lovely swimming pool. There is also a smaller pool for kids.Savor great food at the hotel’s restaurant. The Arena also offers convenient services such as on-site currency exchange and car rental.You can use the tour desk and 24-hour reception to plan day trips around the island.
- Thank you arena suite for our amazing short break that’s was the best hotel which we stay.. food was delicious , room was spotless and very clean, all the Staff was really helpfull always smiling … Special thanks for Zsanetta for delicious drinks ?
- We had a nice room on the ground floor near pool.The bed was comfortable, and the room, although basic was very clean. Food was good, plenty of variety, something for everyone. The entertainment in the bar every evening was good fun – Andreas, our host put a lot into it and the acts were good. Basically a very nice hotel, maybe not a 4 star but a very good 3. The staff in general were excellent, housemaids, restaurant and bar staff all worked very hard and made our stay an enjoyable experience. I rarely go back to the same place twice , but if I find myself in Fuerteventura again I would stay at this hotel.
- Great clean all inclusive location to dip in and out of. Good comfy rooms Ideal base for value
- I am a double amputee and we were given a room on the pool level which ment I could pop in and out as I needed. I would recommend this hotel for a relaxing hotel clean and friendly. The only downside was the entertainment room too small and not laid out well. I would definitely return to the arena and hope to very soon.
- Great value for money, food was good, staff fabulous, rooms big and spacious, very clean can’t fault it. It was our second time staying there and we will stay there again.
Hotel Boutique Oasis Casa Vieja
The Oasis Rural is located in the area of La Oliva, in the north of this incredible volcanic island in the Atlantic Ocean. Its historic buildings have been restored to include both elegant modern design and antique-style furnishings. Each of its inviting rooms comes with a marble bathroom and hydromassage bathtub – ensuring a relaxing stay.Relax in the sunny grounds at the Oasis Rural before cooling off with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a meal in the traditional Canarian surroundings of the Casa Vieja Restaurant, which serves tasty dishes including barbecued meats.
- This is an excellent hotel with a very good restaurant , pool/garden and (at least in our case) a lovely room, The staff ( many from Italy) are without exception wonderful. Finally it was outstanding value in comparison with the (6) other properties we stayed in on this 2 week tour of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
- This felt like it was a family run hotel, two of the staff were sisters & others friends but not related to the management – nothing was too much trouble, you were always greeted with a smile. The rooms were large but dimly lit as others have mentioned but didn’t spend too much time in the room so it didn’t bother us. Breakfast was plentiful with fresh bread & various meats & best of all a decent coffee machine! We eat at the hotel most nights out of convenience, the food was delicious- enjoyed the fillet steak & the chocolate brownie was the best I have ever had. Very close to all the best bird watching spots with Bustards & Coursers only a few minutes away – perfect location. Entrance on main road Just past the end of La Olivia heading North with the large Ariels on the right as you head up the hill – turning is on the left. Keep your eye out for the endemic Black headed Blue Tit!
- Very charming hotel, well located between Corralejo and El cotillo, excellent service, very large room, good quality/price for the restaurant…
- Breakfast was good; the staff was very friendly and the hotel beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. Located in the centre of the island, so close enough to visit beach easily but also go inland.
- Lovely reception, room and bed great, and booked a superb massage – a very relaxing staying
Top Hotels In Lajares Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lajares Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!