10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laguna Del Higüero Puerto Plata Province:
One of our top picks in Sosúa.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Victorian House is located in Sosúa. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Victorian House, and Río San Juan is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Victorian House.
Comfortable king bed.
Breakfast was good.
- Great location with very good view, but not all rooms have the same ocean view. Some of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
The location is ideal. It is in a quiet section of town down the block from a superb cafe and an excellent restaurant Ottimo.
The view from the balcony of the bay and beach is sensational.
- Location is perfect. The place is a little older and can use some renovation. But it’s great.
- The location is excellent! The place is a bit older and needs some renovation, but the cost and location are very good.
- Comfortable king bed.
Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar
One of our top picks in Sosúa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar is located in Sosúa. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Bellamar, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar.
- The location and view is great. The air condition is super cold and the front desk clerk with pretty eyes is the only thing great about this place.
Front desk Staff is always great
View is beautiful
- The location beach front. the lobby is very modern. Impressive entry when arrive
- Superb location just 10 meters above the beautiful beach of the bay of Sosúa. Great view of all the bay and the turquoise water with some ships in it. Fantastic pool landscape with a waterfall, 2 levels of pools. It’s great to chill in the pool with a drink in the hand watching this beautiful bay and enjoying the sun. The hotel is directly on the beach. You just walk down some steeps and you are on the beach. The whole hotel boosts a lot of tropical plants like palms and bushes. You feel really comfortable there. The rooms has an air con, a balcon with view on the sea, 2 queen size beds, a bathroom with really hot water. There is also a TV. The whole hotel has a really laid-back atmosphere.
- Had access to the beach and walking distance to all restaurants.
Natura Cabana Boutique Hotel & SPA
One of our top picks in Cabarete.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With natural stone walls and high thatched roofs, these private bungalows are on the coast of the Caribbean Ocean. The property features a yoga studio and a full-service spa.Each private bungalow at Natura Cabana is furnished with a patio and living area. They are decorated with island-inspired artwork. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.Guests can relax in a lounge chair by the freeform pool. The Natura Cabana offers a private beach area and concierge services.Seafood and international cuisine is served fresh daily at the Natura Restaurant. The cabana-style Karaya is open for breakfast and dinner.Gregorio Luperon International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Cabana Natura. Playa Sosua is 5 miles from the property.
- Very Nice decorated, Big rooms and beautyful place.
- One of those rare eco-conscious small hotels around the world with no more than 12 beautiful roof-thatched cabanas, 2 small intimate restaurants, a pool, a yoga temple, a spa cabana, and all of this on a hidden pristine beach in the neighborhood of Perla Marina, off Carretera 5. Just 7 kms from Puerto Plata, and 5 kms from Cabarete. A phenomenal retreat where you can hear the sounds of the tropics and the sea. We felt home, We felt Bueno. Gracias
- Mellow atmosphere. Unique accommodations. Very friendly & helpful staff. Great place to relax and recharge.
- The tranquility, the cottages were wonderful and unique, great views and falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing nearby.
Hotel Plaza Europa
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Hotel Plaza Europa is just a 5-minute walk from the beach in Sosúa. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are available.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and a terrace. There is a full a kitchenette, with a microwave and a refrigerator, and a private bathroom, with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view from the room.At Hotel Plaza Europa there is a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities at the property include luggage storage.Sosua’s town center is a 5-minute walk away, and Cibao International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Had room 225, not bad with small stove top, for cooking,, quiet side of building, good ac and wifi, nice bed and great tv, was there for one nite as i was at other parts of the dr,, this is a great hotel for the single traverler, have been here many time,quiet at nite,, nice patio bar down stairs, good breakfast and local food,
- Best kept secret in sosua close to all the action walking distance staff was very helpfull very good value compared to other hotels maribel nancy and security will look out for you
- location was good and the beds where big and comfy
- The staff and the location are excellent! I at most of my meals on site and they were fantastic!
The maintanance guys are super hard workers and will always help you with anything!
Value for money
Deliver laundry at reception and is returned to your room the same day
Nice bar outside
Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach is located in Cabarete. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Sosúa is 3.5 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge, and Río San Juan is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 7 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach.
- Thank you so much for making our getaway in Cabarete extra special! Food was wonderful, service is very positive and very helpful front desk 🙂
- The owner and staff were very attentive, and always tried to repond to our requests. The location is great, with a wonderful beach.
- A great place to stay, right next to a beaufiful beach! Amazing yoga spot next door. Kind and helpful staff, I would visit again anytime!
- The second night I stayed in one of the cabanas and had the feeling of being in a tree house. All well arranged and pleasant. Great for families and kids to pass a couple of days. Staff was very friendly.
- The staff was very nice and the location a very close drive to bars and restaurants
Sosua Bay Beach Resort – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Sosua Bay Beach Resort – All Inclusive is located in Sosúa in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 7 miles from Cabarete. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 29 miles from Sosua Bay Beach Resort, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The hotel is located on the cliffs with an incredible view onto Sosua Bay. Access to the beach is easy. Sosua beach is narrow but has its charm with the vegetation coming all the way down to the beach.
- Fabiola at the buffet restaurant was very pleasant. She knows her job. The only reason why we stayed a bit longer. I loved the cocoloco cocktail and the early morning Christian music plus the beach scene is nice .
- The staff were really hard workers and although most issues were not because of them via hot water, they (Maria, Scarlett) handled things well while still trying to accomodate!
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. It was nice to have drinks and meals included.The view was beautiful and being so close to the beach was a amazing
- The location was great. Our weather was terrible so we weren’t able to enjoy the beach and bay but, had the weather cooperated, the location can’t be beat. It is within walking distance to supermarket, shops, restaurants and Sosua beach.
El Encuentro Surf Lodge
One of our top picks in Cabarete – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, El Encuentro Surf Lodge is located in Cabarete. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.Sosúa is 4.2 miles from El Encuentro Surf Lodge, and Río San Juan is 25 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 7 miles away.
- location, staff, and manager was very outgoing / flexible.
- Great staff. Great people. Best place around the area.
- Quiet, comfortable, affordable, fun, healthy, clean.
- Clean and Cooper the Manager was a resource of information.
- Lovely swimming pool, friendly and helpful staff. While I was there a new manager started (Cooper) who continues the excellent work of his predecessor, Babette
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Kaoba is 800 feet from Cabarete Beach and one mile from Kite Beach. It features free Wi-Fi in the entire property, a terrace and a swimming pool.The variety of accommodations like bungalows, studios, rooms and apartments include air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe and a fridge. The terraces have pool views and the bathrooms have showers.The on-site restaurant serves international food and drinks. Within 220 yards, guests can find a variety of restaurants.Activities like windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing, mountain biking, scuba diving, horseback riding, and water-skiing can be arranged at Hotel Kaoba. Car rental and motorbike rental are also available.El Choco National Park is a 5 minute drive away and the Gregorio Luperon International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the property.
- ok location, quiet for the most of the time,,should have went for the bunglow
- The location is perfect walking to everywhere, no noise and vey clean and confortable.
Swimming pool is great, big and clean. Location of Kaoba hotel is perfect, very close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Hotel is dog friendly and handicapped doggies, saved from streets where they got insured, hang out at the lobby.
It’s no luxury hotel, but it’s just perfect accommodation for the price you pay.
- Good wifi functioning in the room (better than in most other hotels I’ve been). Swimming pool.
- Location is just perfect. It is in the city center, 5 minutes walk to the beach, to shop to restaurants probably even less. It’s so peaceful, I think I could sleep forever.
One of our best sellers in Cabarete! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alegria offers accommodations in Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 7 miles from Hotel Alegria, and Río San Juan is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent team work, nice people awesome stress relief Jacuzzi, en pocas palabras; acojedor!
- The location was good, right next to the beach. There’s a good restaurant/bar at the hotel, Kapuy, with good cocktails and good value food
Was very close to beach and the restaurant there was excellent! Maid was very nice.
Check out Lazy Dog Beach Bar and Grill …. Great food and cheap!
- Warmly greeted. Quick fix of our faulty AC and offer to discount the night we didnt have AC. Great location, truly under a minute from the beach. Proximity to supermarket, availablility of kitchenette, friendly staff, amazing on site resto-bar…all was impeccable, super chill vibe and awesome staff and owner.
- Very friendly people there. Close to the sea. Not big hotel with many people which I like.
New Garden Hotel
One of our top picks in Sosúa.Featuring an outdoor pool and a hot tub, New garden Hotel is in Sosúa, just 950 feet from Playa Alicia and 2.5 miles from Laguna Beach.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning, a balcony and a fridge. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view from the room. Extras include a patio and a terrace.At New garden Hotel there is a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities available at the property include a shared lounge.This property is just over 1 miles from Playa Chiquita and 5 miles from Gregorio Luperón International Airport.
- Good location right in the centre. The hotel had all the facilities I expected, even including an iron and ironing board,( which I didn’t need!). The included breakfast was excellent. Comfortable and large bed.
- Perfect location in the middle of town. Beautiful swimming pool. Clean rooms. Friendly staff.
- The cleaning service was excellent. The breakfast was good. Location to town center is excellent
- Good breakfast. Good staff. Security on site. Clean room. Great housekeepers. Close to the action.
- The breakfast was great and the location was central to everything. I particularly liked the friendliness of all staff from the receptionists to the waiters and waitresses. I will also comment on the receptiveness of the security personnel on both sided of the hotel. They were wonderful.
Top Hotels In Laguna Del Higüero Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laguna del Higüero Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!