10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lagos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lagos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lagos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lagos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lagos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lagos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lagos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lagos Andalucía:
Urban Dream Torrox Costa
Enjoy a cooling dip in the swimming pool after soaking up the hot Andalusian sunshine. Grab a drink from the poolside bar and lie back and unwind on a deck chair with a book.Each of the rooms in this hotel is light, airy and spacious, ideal for relaxing in tranquility, and enjoying a typical Spanish siesta. You can also enjoy great views of the sea from many of the rooms.Finish your day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a wholesome meal with all the family, and without leaving the hotel.
- Location is amazing. We loved the property for that. Also the breakfast was very sumptuous.
- Muy buena en todo. Limpieza , las vistas al mar , los atendentes muy prestativos. Bueno custo beneficio.
It is located in a quieter part of Torrox Costa, so we enjoyed very much the less crowed beach and the area, but still there are lots of bars and restaurants to eat and drink. It is very close to the beach but is easily accesible to other parts of Torrox on foot or by car.
The staffs of the hotels are all very friendly and attentative and I feel that it is the best thing about this hotel.
The room was quite spacious, with a large terrace (although there was no view).
Место не самое оживленное – поблизости несколько недостроенных отелей/апартаментов.В середине июня- рядом вечером практически не было открытых кафе, обедали в отеле.
Возвращаться вряд ли бы стала.
Само побережье в Малаге – на любителя, песок темный, вулканического происхождения,местами с галькой.
В отеле на ресепшене распечатали бесплатно посадочные, можно за депозит взять пляжное полотенце, попросить кипяток.
- La ubicación el personal muy agradables y dispuestos
SR Hotel Santa Rosa
Wake up to amazing sea or mountain landscapes from your private balcony and then walk from the hotel for your morning swim. Explore this pretty coastal town with its whitewashed houses and the seafront promenade.Enjoy the sunshine and spend the day on one of the surrounding golf courses. Alternatively, you can have some fun and cool off at the nearby aqua park. Whether you are on vacation with your family or friends, there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained.
- Comfy, clean and welcoming. The staff were excellent.
- location. the staff.the area is nice and peaceful.
- We were there off-season, so that must be considered. The staff was very competent, friendly, and helpful, although a bit overworked at times but that could be due to seasonal matters. The price was very good, the view from the room outstanding, plenty of space and very clean. Would enjoy going back again.
- Staff excellent. But no garden, beach had bulldozers. Nothing open at night. Found 1 bar, hotel bar, no one serving.
- The location of this hotel cannot be beaten if you want a room with a view. The rooms are comfortable if a little tatty, but sufficient for a few nights.
All of the rooms in the Costamar have wooden floors and modern, private bathrooms. They also have TVs and telephones.The Costamar Hotel has a large restaurant serving a variety of seafood. It also has reasonably priced set menus. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas and a snack bar.The N-340 main road is just Vélez-Málaga is about 15 minutes’ drive away, while the resort of Nerja is 6.2 mi away. Both towns have a wide range of restaurants and entertainment. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 mi from the property.
We lived for two days. the hotel was chosen as an intermediate point. The hotel was chosen by reviews and proximity to the sea.
The room was in good condition, with a large balcony and views of the road. The road is quiet.
Access to the sea 20 meters from the hotel.
I love running and a little fond of cross-fit. You can run around the El Morche beach to light-house and practice at the child-playgrounds;)
- Plenty choice for breakfast .The staff were all friendly.
- Near the beach. Had an off street parking favility
- Good room, nice breakfast included and great location near the scuba diving course I had booked
- Muy limpio el personal muy amable,nu dudamos en volver
- Good place.
Iberostar Málaga Playa
The Málaga Playa has bright, attractive décor and each of its rooms and studios has a TV and a mini-bar. Some rooms offer a balcony.Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Guests will find 4 bars at the resort, including a poolside bar and a lounge bar with a terrace overlooking the sea. The on-site buffet restaurant serves a selection of Spanish and international cuisine.The spa has an indoor swimming pool and offers treatments including massages. The hotel’s sports facilities include a gym and the nearest golf course is just 15 minutes’ drive away in nearby Caleta de Velez.In the summer months, Iberostar Málaga Playa offers many facilities for children, such as a kid’s club, kid’s disco, children’s playground and children’s splash pool.
- We thouroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff very helpful and friendly. We went half board and were very impressed with quality the food so much so that we are hoping to go next year all inclusive.
- We liked everything. Choice of food. Friendly staff. Cleanliness. Entertainment.
- Swiming pool, staff, good Wifi connection everywhere in the hotel
- The staff was really nice, always helpful. The hotel and facilities were pretty and clean. The breakfast and dinner were great and a lot of variety to choose from. Have a little souvenir store in front of the hotel.
- Great hotel and service. You feel the quality control and the boss’s strong hand. Staff is quick and proactive (however not always obligatory.))) Greet outdoor swimming pool zone. Possibility to use the room card to exit and enter the hotel perimeter.
Hotel el Paraiso
Share your time between the golden beaches of the Costa del Sol, several of which are just 5 minutes from the Hotel Paraiso. After swimming in the Mediterranean you can soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course at the Baviera Club, also just 5 minutes away.Later, head into La Axarquia center where you will discover a vibrant nightlife with a good selection of bars and discos to dance the night away.
- A very nice and well kept hotel. Very good facilities for the price. Nice stay close to the beach.
- Breakfast perfect if you like traditional Spanish breakfast. Fantastic sea views.
- The hotel is spotless and the staff Maria and her general factotum (I didn’t get his name) are very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfortable, pillows very good and not too hard.
- Location is excellent with lovely views over the marina from the rooms with balconies.
Rooms at the Rural Cortijo Amaya come with air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom. They include free WiFi access.The hotel serves a full breakfast each morning; and drinks are available all day. Dinner is not served.There are numerous shops and restaurants within walking distance, and easy access to the A-7 Motorway, which leads to Málaga. Staff at reception can provide information on several outdoor activities in the surrounding area. Free parking is available on site.
Good free parking.
For us the location was very good as near to places we like to visit.
- A great place. Saskia and Vince are the perfect hosts. They have an honesty bar and although there’s no evening meals, (a great breakfast however) you can either go to restaurants nearby or order food for delivery. More like a home from home than an impersonal hotel.
- Very relaxing place, peaceful, quiet and lovely location.Torrox Costa is a great place too, we loved its long promenade and beaches. Saskia and Vince were excellent hosts.
- I miss integral bred, but the breafast was nice, and the place is lovely and quite. Great service, so nice poeple! Private parking free. Good wifi. We were two but I booked a room for 4 (to get a double bed). The area is poor, but the residence is very nice.
- Loved the cortijo, beautiful views and lovely people .
- Good free parking.
All of the rooms in Las Américas have a balcony, air conditioning and heating, TV and private modern bathroom. They are simply yet charmingly decorated.Guests can use the restaurant at Hotel Torremar, 150 feet from Las Américas, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a range of local and international dishes.The hotel also rents cars, organizes excursions and can provide tourist information.The hotel is close to shops and restaurants, as well as bus and tram stops. The A-7 coastal motorway is about 0.6 mi away, while the large town of Vélez-Málaga is about 3.1 mi away.
The room had recently been decorated.
It was bright and clean.
The bed was comfortable.
Overall it was more than a 2* hotel experience and I would return.
- Newly redecorated and very clean. Lovely comfy new double bed and WiFi very good. Location excellent
Handy location. Nice staff. Big room. Good bathroom
Good WiFi. Fridge. TV. Quiet street. Easy to find
- We loved the location – next to the beach and amazing eating places. This is a great value for money – comfortable bed, enough space, we even managed to get an iron, which was something extra. I would come back and recommend to friends!
- This building is right on the beach with some room looking out to sea. It is served with check in at the up scale Hotel Torre del Mar but that location is 2 blocks in from beach. Private entry to Los Americas. Parking with 2 blocks or less for 1 € for all day.
- The room had recently been decorated.
Rooms have a balcony and are air conditioned and heated. They feature tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves breakfast and features a terrace with mountain views. Room service is also available and packed lunches can be requestedLuggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A7 Motorway is a 5-minute drive away and you can reach Malaga in 40 minutes.
- Really close to the centre of Torrox. Staff very helpful and genuine.
- Prime location typically Spanish hotel stay there again
- Very clean, well appointed room. Staff very friendly and helpful and spoke sufficient english if required.
- Correct, friendly reception; elevator, some rooms (not ours) with view to the hills
- Very friendly staff .Every day somebody was cleaning the room.
BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel
The BQ Andalucia offers simple décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a fridge. WiFi is available for an additional charge.The Andalucia Beach’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes. There is also a café-bar and a rooftop terrace bar.The hotel spa has a hot tub and Turkish bath. Massages are also available.A courtesy changing room with showers is available for guests after check-out.Torre del Mar’s El Copo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and has a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy access to a long stretch of beach, which leads on to Caleta de Vélez Marina, 1.2 mi away.
- Torre del Mar is a relaxed and attractive place with several good beach bars and the hotel is in a great spot. My daughter and I like a sea side-view room with balcony overlooking trees and view of the the sea one way, hills the other. Good size room kept spotless by friendly staff, balcony gets the sun in the afternoon/evening, comfy beds. Breakfast is excellent, offering more or less everything you could want or eat! The pool is standard compared to some hotels in different resorts but a reasonable size, very clean with sun or shade and a nice seating area as well as loungers and bar service. Beaches and lovely hill views are right outside.
- Good bar on the roof and in reception. Nice pool and area. Excellent breakfast
- Location to the beach and centre of tourist area was excellent. Breakfast was lovely choice was excellent. Staff were great.
- Good location near the beach, clean hotel with excellent breakfast
- Lovely hotel at the quite end of town but not to far to walk, on the beach and easy parking outside. Staff were excellent, so nice to see so many smiling faces at reception and breakfast. Room was clean, a perfect stay.
Each bright, air-conditioned room at the Torremar has a balcony, TV, and free WiFi. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine, while the café serves sandwiches and salads. You can enjoy drinks and chill-out music on the terrace.During the summer months, the restaurant also offers a show-cooking. Soft drinks and beers are included at lunch time.The hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car hire, excursions and activities in the surrounding area. Malaga is 23 mi from the property, while its airport is 31 mi away.
- Location is great, rooms are large, breakfast is good, staff are nice.
- The location was great, and the staff friendly. Breakfast was OK, nothing special
- Good hotel in a great location for what we wanted. Good staff
- Breakfast excellent – great location a few minutes from the beach
- This Hotel is very near the beach and the centre of town with lots of places to eat and drink. The Hotel it’self is like a buinessmans Hotel, it lacks ‘heart’.
Top Hotels In Lagos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lagos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lagos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lagos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!