10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laflèche Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Laflèche Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laflèche Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laflèche Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laflèche Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laflèche Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laflèche Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laflèche Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Complexe Royal Labarre offers accommodations in Longueuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 3.7 miles from Complexe Royal Labarre, and Laval is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The location was close to Laronde, we could walk to restaurants, parking was free.
- It’s was nice and. Comfy not dirty it looks bad on the outside tho
- I was hesitant to book here as all the reviews said this place was terrible but it was actually GREAT for the price, the room was cleaned well the bed was huge the room was a good size bathrooms were cleaned very well as well. this hotel exceeded my expectations for the price we paid. and a plus side it was super easy to find coming off of the highway!
- Value for money. The bathroom is quite old and the faucet makes sound when turn on. The staff are not helpful except for the one that clean the room. She did well in cleaning at least.
- Definitely a “no frills” hotel with absolutely no extras but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff were friendly and courteous.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Royal offers accommodations in Longueuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 3.7 miles from Hotel Royal, and Laval is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Dauphin Montréal-Longueuil
Near the Saint Lawrence River, this hotel in Longueuil is 2.7 miles from the Casino de Montreal. A small gym is available and guest rooms provide a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Cozy guest rooms feature wood furniture, a desk and coffee facilities at Le Dauphin Montreal-Longueuil. Entertainment facilities include a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.Free laundry facilities are available at the hotel. Montreal-Longueuil Le Dauphin also offers dry cleaning services.Longueuil metro station is a 3 minute walk from this hotel. Jacques Cartier Bridge and La Ronde, an amusement park, are 1.2 miles away.
- Quiet, Good size stylish room, clean and comfy beds, safe, close to great restaurants in lovely area of Longueuil. Included a photo of the Portuguese restaurant, Silva, we ate at.
- I really spect to have a gym, and the brackfast you can prepare something different every day, but for me this hotel is good
- Room was nice but freezing cold when we arrived. Heating did not fonction in the bathroom. It took a few hours for the room to be warm. The lighting was not that great. No stereo system in the room. Bathroom bath and sink was dirty. We paid the room 175$ a night for a suite, did not meet our expectations, looked more like a motel room.
- Wood floors, computer in room, varied continental breakfast, free parking, quick check-in and check-out.
We find the overall accommodation quite satisfactory and pleasant and that is why we
frequent Le Dauphin Hotel.
Quality Inn & Suites
You’ll find this hotel on the edge of Montreal, in Brossard, offering excellent services to the center of the city and Old Montreal, as well as a very helpful and fully bilingual staff.With its newly renovated guest rooms and the free wireless internet throughout the hotel, the Quality Inn & Suites is the ideal place for families as well as today’s business traveler.Guests can have a daily hot breakfast at Paolo Gattuso Ristorante on site.The hotel offers easy access to central Montreal, which you can reach by bus in 15 minutes (the bus departs every 10 minutes), but is also conveniently located within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, bars and cafés. Within close proximity to the hotel, you can also find the Laprairie golf club.
- The front desk employee was very friendly. The breakfast was very good and the staff at the restaurant was excellent! Excellent service at this hotel.
- The hotel is not clean. Breakfast is terrible. Night shift staff were good.
- It was somewhere to sleep after a 7 hour drive!! Free parking.
- Convince to travel Montreal Centre by public transport.
- The Quality Inn & Suites met or exceeded expectation. From the time of check in which by the way they were able to accommodate an early check in. There was a issue with the meal coupons that they provide for breakfast, but the reception desk took care of it very quickly. The restaurant staff in the hotel is vey attentive and the food was very tasty.
One of our top picks in Brossard.Just off of the Champlain Bridge, this elegant hotel is only a 15-minute drive from downtown Montreal and St. Helen’s Island. It features a continental breakfast and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each regal guest room at Hotel Brossard is equipped with an iPod docking station and a flat-screen plasma TV with pay-per-view movie channels. The rooms are decorated with chateau-style furniture, including a large hardwood desk.The front desk of this Brossard hotel is open 24 hours a day and provides safety deposit boxes. Dry cleaning and meeting rooms are available.The Montreal Casino is 9.5 miles from the Brossard Hotel. Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is a 25-minute drive away from the property.
- Great value for money, very convenient location if you’re visiting the area. Amazing bed, room size easily the top perk, and friendly staff all around.
- The room was very large and clean. The hotel itself was a very nice place. The breakfast had a lot of choice.
- The eggs were great and the sausages too. The cleanliness of the hotel and service from the staff was simply exceptional. This is a great, car-friendly place to stay if you’re in the Montreal area but have a car. Groceries stores and restaurants are just a couple kms away if you want to go to a car friendly, free parking place.
- A very elegant hotel in an unlikely place, a suburb of Montreal not close to any points of particular interest. The included breakfast was good and the room appointments were tastefully selected.
- The room was reasonably clean. The toilet and the shower were good.
Sandman Hotel Montreal – Longueuil
One of our top picks in Longueuil.In Montreal’s South Shore Business District, this hotel is easily accessible from Ontario’s Highway 132 and has comfortable rooms and a variety of free amenities, including in-room coffee makers.The Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil has a number of thoughtful amenities and facilities, including a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can also enjoy high-speed internet access as well as drinks at Joseph Bistro & Brasserie, the on-site lounge.With easy access to local highways, the Montreal-Longueuil Sandman Hotel is only a short drive from center of the city attractions, including Old Montreal. The Longueuil Metro Station is also next to the hotel and makes exploring the surrounding area easy.
- The best thing about this hotel is its proximity to the subway train station. The room was really clean and had a comfortable bed. The view from my room was nice, overlooking the river. The restaurant was closed as it was Christmas.
- The staff upon arrival were all pleasant. We requested a room on a higher floor; requested granted.
- Staff really nice and helpful. Changed our room so we could have the view we wanted, at no extra charge. Room was very clean, warm and welcoming. Parking lot was well maintainted. A few steps from subway. A vert nice stay. We will be staying in this establisment again .
- Sandman’s staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The rooms were very spacious and quite clean. The beds were also very comfortable. The best thing is the convenient location (right across the Longueuil metro stop) and free parking.
- The hotel is a good value for the price. We really enjoyed the facilities and the quietness. Ideal for a 3-5 day visit.
Auberge du Vieux Port
One of our top picks in Montreal.Auberge du Vieux Port is located in the Old Montreal neighborhood in Montreal, just 0.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from Auberge du Vieux Port, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Perfect location and ambiance was lovely. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Fantastic property, great location, great decor and incredibly helpful staff on reception. Thank you so much!
- room was smaller than what I pictured from website.
- The food was very good, although we only ate breakfast there. They made accommodations for my gluten free diet and for a smaller appetite.
Fabulous location steps to river.
We walked everywhere.
Close to shops and resturants.
One of our top picks in Montreal.Hotel Nelligan is located in Montreal, just 0.8 miles from Eaton Center Montreal. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from Hotel Nelligan, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Nelligan.
- We loved the brick walls in the room, and the very luxurious bed and large bathtub. We had two slices of delightful chocolate cake from room service, and the Hotel and ‘Verses’ staff were exceptionally friendly and wonderful.
- Great accommodation! Dining in the Cerses Restaurant was fantastic!
- The location is perfect if you plan a trip The rooms are exceptional they are a better value than the big chains
We were pleasantly surprised with quality of the room and especially the bathroom/toiletries provided.
Thanks for making the end of our trip amazing!
- Service and staff were great. Suite was spacious and very comfortable. Location is the heart of the old city is perfect.
Hotel Place D’Armes
One of our top picks in Montreal.In the heart of Old Montreal, within walking distance of a variety of attractions and Place d’Armes metro, this hotel features comfortable guest rooms, relaxing spa services and gourmet dining options.The guest rooms and suites at Le Place d’Armes Hotel & Suites feature luxuries such as down comforters, cozy bathrobes and well-stocked minibars. Guests can work out in the fully equipped fitness center or relax with a massage in the full-service Rainspa.Kyo Bar Japonais serves refined, Japanese comfort food and a selection of Japanese spirits. Guests can sip on a summer cocktail with lunch and dinner on the seasonal rooftop Terrasse 701 or enjoy a creative martini in the elegant Suite 701 Lounge.
- Stylish look and feel (‘loft’ style bedrooms). Warm welcome from staff. Modern rooms. Excellent hotel restaurant options. Fitness centre. Location in the heart of the old town.
Extremely comfortable bed
Friendly, efficient, professional staff
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was nice.
- Reception staff and valets were gracious, sincerely kind, and very helpful. They went above and beyond our expectations.
- Lovely room with very comfy beds and nice en-suite. Friendly & very helpful staff. Nice bar area. Great location
Auberge de la Place Royale
One of our top picks in Montreal.In a historic building in Old Montreal, this hotel facing Saint-Lawrence River is a 7 minute walk from Place d’Armes subway station. It includes spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring exposed brick walls, all rooms at Auberge de la Place Royale are accessible by stairs only. Each room has a sitting area and cable TV. A view of the Old Port is offered in most rooms. A spa bathtub provides added relaxation in select rooms.Room service is available during business hours and is subject to change based on the season. Old Montreal’s Auberge de la Place Royale comes with ice machines. The hotel also provides access to a microwave, mini fridge and kitchenware.Known for its Gothic Revival architecture, Notre Dame Basilica is a 2 minute walk from this hotel. Bota Bota Spa, on the river, is 1,650 feet away. Palais des Congrès convention center is an 11 minute walk away.
- A real gem! The room was very large. It was quite cozy and had a very warm feel to it. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom large. It was a real pleasure just lounging around, something I don’t typically do in standard small hotel rooms. The location was perfect, in the heart of the old town, right across from the river. While it was quite quiet in March, I would imagine it might be a little loud on the street in the high tourist season.
Everything was great ! Very cute and beautiful location !!
Go there 🙂
- The location in Old Montreal was great. The room was very spacious, quiet and comfortable. There is a desktop pc with a printer located in a common area which is available for guest use.
- Great location, attentive owner that will help you at all hours of the night, cute setting, easy check in, excellent Wi-Fi.
- The check-in process was brilliant! The hotel was incredibly pretty. The location was fantastic – walking distance to all the main sites.
Top Hotels In Laflèche Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laflèche Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laflèche Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laflèche Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!