10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lafitte Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Lafitte Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lafitte Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lafitte Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lafitte Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lafitte Quintana Roo:
Ocean Riviera Paradise All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ocean Riviera Paradise All Inclusive is situated in Playa del Carmen. The hotel has 5 outdoor pools and spa centre, and guests can enjoy a drink at one of the 12 on site bars. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal in one of the 10 restaurants of this resort, relax at Mike´s Coffee or have dessert at the Ice Cream Parlour. The resort offers unlimited non motorized sports, Theater, Night club and access to the onsite Casino and Bowling alley.Despacio Spa Centre offers massages, face and body treatments,Indoor saltwater pool, sauna and state of the art fitness centre. Beauty salon and hairdressing service.You can play tennis volleyball or basketball in one of the 3 courts. 5th Avenue is 2.7 miles from Ocean Riviera Paradise All Inclusive. The nearest airport is Cancun International Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
- The buffet and Sakura restaurant had very good food and friendly staff. Monica, the lady that surveyed the quality of food and service was very nice.
- The adults pool and the all-you-can-eat restaurant are the only good things about it.
- The Staff were great, and always helpful. The room was clean and comfy. I liked the fact that they had a coffee house and a ice cream shop. The bowling alley was a big it for my family. I loved that there’s something to do on the resort for every age.
- bedding was amazing. If you happen to know the brand and “hardness” score of the mattress, that would be terrific!!
- The restaurants were all good. Staff was friendly.
Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya All Inclusive is located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Cozumel is 14 miles from Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya All Inclusive, and Puerto Morelos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Fives Beach Hotel & Residences
Located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo, 12 miles from Cozumel, The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto Morelos is 16 miles from The Fives Hotel & Luxury Residences, and Akumal is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff; plenty of restaurants to choose from (no waiting lines), excellent food quality including the room service food; different types of accommodations; lovely property; free shuttle no waiting lines within the property. Beach and pool area are amazing. Got to see 2 weddings at the beach. I loved it all.
- Very nice breakfast buffet and in general the food was very good. Staff was very nice and helpful.
- The hospitality of the distaff was insurmountable. They attended to every small request.
- Nice property with villa/apartments style rooms great for a family.
– The hotel facilities are well kept, the room was big and comfortable.
– Staff are mostly kind and helpful, especially the receptionist and waiters at flavours during breakfast.
– The beach is amazing and perfect for kids – clean, not too wavy or deep and felt quite private.
– There are several common good areas, the hotel doesn’t feel overcrowded.
– The valet parking service was also good.
Petit Lafitte Ocean Front
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Petit Lafitte is a tranquil beachfront hotel a 15-minute drive from Playa del Carmen Airport. On tropical grounds, it offers air conditioned rooms with views of the grounds or ocean, a spa and free Wi-Fi.Rooms feature tiled floors and have a fan and cable TV. There is a safe, minibar and coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy meals in the Petit Lafitte’s charming restaurant. There is also a beachside bar, where you can relax in a hammock with a drink.The hotel has concierge service and offers car rental. There is free on-site parking and an airport shuttle can be requested for a supplement.
- Everythitg was amazing. If Mexico again, only this hotel again. The staff was amazing. The food …how can i say…..top top top top. This hotel is best, really 😊😊😊 Everybody are like family there.
- We liked the small size of the resort and the pretty beach and grounds. We enjoyed having the widows opened and falling asleep sounds of the sea. The resort had wonderful beach spa area.
- Food was good and staff will go out of their way to please.
- Lovely hotel with excellent service, good food and a small rescued wild animal sanctuary in the back. Only draw back is that the beach immediately in front is rocky so you have to go in with caution.
- We ate in the hotel- excellent but no real alternative nearby. Friendliness and helpfulness of all staff was second to none. Location was perfect for us but may be a little off the beaten track for those wanting the high life or nights out.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Cocos Cabanas offers accommodations in Playa del Carmen, just 12 miles from Cozumel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Morelos is 16 miles from Cocos Cabanas, and Akumal is 26 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The Cabanas were amazing, cozy, good beds, perfect. The staff and owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome. It was amazing, we plan on going back next year 🙂
- I loved this property. It was cozy and staff was very friendly.
I did not like anything , all is a trash the owner Sylvia and the very
rude and no manner Helmut.
- food was amazing,,super nice people,,super friendly staff,,quiet and pleasant atmosphere
The staff were the best, friendly, personable, eager to please.
The grounds and the rooms were immaculately clean.
The ceviche was delicious.
The atmosphere was peaceful and relaxing.
Le Reve Hotel & Spa – Boutique Beachfront
This beachfront Le Reve Hotel and Spa is located in the Mayan Riviera, 6.2 miles from Playa del Carmen and features a spacious outdoor pool, a spa and modern style.You can cool off in the pool or lie back on a sun lounger on the poolside terrace. Guests can spend the day at the beach, then relax with a massage. Children from 4 to 12 years can enjoy the play area.You can enjoy diverse à la carte cuisine in the poolside Merlot Restaurant & Bar, or fresh ceviche and light dishes in the beachfront snack bar. Room service is available at an extra cost and also a Gourmet All Inclusive à la Carte service is offered.Cancun International Airport is 31.7 miles from Le Reve Hotel and Spa.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Maya Royale – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.Enjoy endless activities, international on-site dining and full-service spa treatments at this oceanfront resort, offering direct beach access in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, near Cozumel and Cancun.With an on-site scuba diving center, a nightclub, and daily organized activities, there is something for everyone at the Ocean Royale. Take advantage of the resort’s nightly live entertainment or relax in one of the 2 oceanfront swimming pools.Sample a large variety of dining options while staying at the Ocean Royale, including authentic Japanese cuisine and traditional Mexican dishes. The resort also features several on-site bars.In the area surrounding the Ocean Royale, discover a large variety of recreational activities, including jet skiing and guided jungle tours. The area is also home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs, and is ideal for scuba diving or snorkeling.
- Amazing staff, activities, food a little salty but all in all very good. Activities staff guys were great, specially Hamlet.
- You don’t have to think about anything,the resort thinks for you. They have activities running all day, there’s free shopping tours to Playa, there’s 5 restaurants to choose from. The pool bar was good. The crowd here are friendly. The rooms are clean and the shower water is hot with good pressure. Good balcony views of ocean if you get an ocean front view. Lots of wildlife on the property. The staff are helpful and entertaining.
- Food and drink options were extensive and delicious. Staff was very happy and friendly. They made our experience even more enjoyable. Our favorite restaurant was La Dolce Vita, Italian cuisine on the water with many options. Crispy salmon at the Blue Moon restaurant was amazing. El Charro Mexican restaurant by the pool was perfect for casual dining during the day while out by the pool and beach. Drink options were plentiful and every drink we tried was delicious. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated, and each have their own balcony. Overall a wonderful resort and would recommend to anyone looking for a great all inclusive vacation.
- The breakfast was great! My room was clean and had a very nice view of the swimming pools. There were awesome Mexican shows at night.
- The resort is mostly made up of small villas with 4-6 rooms each, so the grounds feel relaxed and you only share walls with 1-2 other rooms. The food and the service were good.
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun All Inclusive -Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun All Inclusive -Adults Only offers accommodations in Playa del Carmen, just 14 miles from Cozumel. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Puerto Morelos is 14 miles from Capri Riviera Cancun, and Akumal is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 14 miles from Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun All Inclusive -Adults Only.
- Loved the entertainment, and the quickness of the staff in all manners of the resort.
- I enjoyed this small and cosy hotel, great food , friendly and helpful staff and lovely pool, entertainment was fun and I loved the idea of how easy and fats was to get a table in any fo the restaurants, i’ll surely would love to comeback.
- Excellent service !! Amazing food !! Great Room with sea views !! Drinks and food in the beach !! everything perfect !!
- Excellent staff. Great pool area and beach with more than enough sun loungers. Food was very good and all branded drinks included in the All Inclusive package. No need to spend much more money unless for Spa treatments or excursions.
- The beds were soooo comfy!! The staff was extremely friendly and attentitive. The food was excellent and there were events and activities all hours of the day! We had a blast!
Itaka Glamping Cabanas & Loft
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa del Carmen, 12 miles from Cozumel, Itaka Glamping Cabanas & Loft features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Puerto Morelos is 17 miles from Itaka Glamping Cabanas & Loft, and Akumal is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 13 miles from Itaka Glamping Cabanas & Loft.
- Staff is really friendly and helped us everywhere, bikes are free to rent, nice little pool, nice atmosphere
- The staff was really friendly and the place was really cool !!!
- Luca, Peter, and Sara are awesome! Super friendly people! We got fruit, toast, and tea for breakfast both days we stayed and it was wonderful! The pool was great but it was raining when we were there 🙁 The bathrooms were under construction so they’ll have more available soon but we had no problems sharing what was available with the other guests. And the showers have hot water! You have access to their bicycles, but again, it was raining so we couldn’t enjoy them. They helped me practice my Spanish as well!
The location was great, very close to the beach.
The guy at night, forgot his name, but he is very helpful and will find you food late at night.
The room is gorgeous. They offer a bike to be around the city.
– very friendly staff, always helpful, provided us with lots of restaurant tips, etc.
– nice beach close to the property (Grand Coral Beach Club)
– quietness at the property
– nice garden area
– nicely decorated room with a big bed, couch, sofa, fast WiFi …
Hotel Sol Playa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo, 12 miles from Cozumel, Hotel Sol Playa features a barbecue and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto Morelos is 18 miles from Hotel Sol Playa, and Akumal is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lafitte Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lafitte Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!