10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lafayette Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Lafayette Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lafayette Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lafayette Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lafayette Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lafayette Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lafayette Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lafayette Ohio:
Holiday Inn Express London-I-70
Located just off I-70, this hotel is 20 miles from downtown Columbus. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and a modern fitness center.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Holiday Inn Express London I-70. Rooms are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.A 24-hour business center and guest laundry facilities are located at the London Express Holiday Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.The London Country Club is 3.6 miles from the hotel. Madison Lake State Park is 7.5 miles away.
- The place is going to the dogs. It was very poorly kept up and there obviously trying to remodel and have been doing a very poor job. The water was rock hard and I couldn’t even take a shower in it. The reason was I didn’t want to itch the whole next day from soap residue. The toilet didn’t flush right I was afraid I was going to have to get the plunger. The coffee was hot that’s all I have to say. The help was very friendly and apologetic. However you canTell that they have no power to change anything. Sad situation. I will drive 20 miles out of the way to avoid this place.
- Breakfast was very good. Beds were comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Showers were awesome!!!!
- Staff members were all friendly, courteous, and attentive. There are not many options for lodging in this area, so I appreciate the fact that the HIX continually strives to maintain and update the property. It is convenient to the interstate and only about a 10 minute drive to downtown London.
easy on easy off the interstate
- Close to interstate but did not hear traffic. I liked that a soft and firm pillows were provided.
Best Western Suites Columbus
One of our top picks in Columbus.The Best Western Suites offers all the right amenities for business and leisure travelers. Free WiFi is available and a complimentary full breakfast is served each morning. Guests will also be 3 miles from the Hollywood Casino.The hotel offers comfortable lodging for travellers visiting Columbus for business, government work or pleasure. Each room includes cable television, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and more.Splash about in our indoor pool or unwind in the hot tub. Enjoy the onsite fitness center, or get some work done at the business center. This Columbus hotel also offers dry cleaning, meeting facilities, 24 hour front desk and free parking.This Columbus hotel is conveniently located 1.9 miles from motorway I-270 and 6 miles on the west side of Columbus off motorway I-70 at Junction 91.
- The staff in the kitchen each day weee always wonderful and extremely pleasant
- food and staff great and my bed i didnt wana leave 😂
- Everything was very nice and up to date, the room was a good size and very clean. Staff was very nice and responsive when we had questions.
- Comfortable bed. Room larger than anticipated. Friendly staff
- The breakfast was very good! The rooms were very clean and we’ll maintained.
Motel 6 Columbus West
Located 15 miles from the Port Columbus International Airport, this motel features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV.Every room at the Motel 6 Columbus West includes a seating area and free local telephone calls.Free coffee is available in the lobby at this pet friendly motel.Clover Groff Natural Area is 8 minutes from the Columbus West Motel 6. The motel is 3 minutes from Westpointe Plaza Shopping Center.
- The bed was extremely comfortable I was able to get a good night’s rest.
- Very conveniently located. Not far from the hotel shops and cafes. Combination of price and quality.
- On site laundry , vending machines and ice machine
- The room was cleaner than I thought it would be at a Motel 6
- Got a smoked up room, dirty, with burnt holes in the bed covers. Disgusting bathroom with hair in the shower. No shampoos. Threadbare towels. Bad experience. Never to repeat
Super 8 Columbus West
This pet-friendly hotel is right off Interstate 70 and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. It serves a continental breakfast every morning.Rooms at the Super 8 Columbus West are furnished with a sofa bed. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included.This Columbus Super 8 offers many convenient facilities for guests. The business center has copy, fax, and printing services. The front desk is staffed 24/7, and a guest laundry is available.The Columbus Zoo is 20 minutes from Super 8 Columbus West. The historic Ohio Theater is 10 miles away. The Ohio State Fairgrounds are just under 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Price and breakfast items in the price. Location to what i needed and the places I visited.
- The room itself was a nice size. The tv was great. The bed seemed nice enough. The staff was friendly for check in and check out.
- Overall a good value for the price. Close to the casino. HBO.
- Pleasant and functional, this location was a new-seeming building that was clean. Price was reasonable.
I love the customer services I received when I enter into the hotel!
First shift was excellent and patience with me!
Red Roof Inn Columbus West – Hilliard
Red Roof Inn Columbus West – Hilliard is located in New Rome, 8 miles from Columbus and 8 miles from Grove City.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Delaware is 22 miles from Red Roof Columbus West, and Lafayette is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable, clean, had a pleasant odor, which is something that I notice immediately when I walk in any hotel room. It was great value. Exactly what you would expect from a hotel that is in a budget category.
- I have stayed at Red Roof Inn’s before, and they have always been about the same, a budget hotel that was ok enough. This one however was way nicer. It was all new and felt like the Hampton.
- For the price, it was a great room. Simple, clean and new accommodations.
- It was just a basic room. I was just passing through and needed something cheap.
All of the amenities in the room
ironing board iron
Comfort Suites Columbus West – Hilliard
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Suites Columbus West – Hilliard offers accommodations in Columbus. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.German Village-Brewery District is 9 miles from Comfort Suites Columbus West, and Veteran’s Memorial Center is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and extra pillows. Overall we would stay here again.
- The pillows were pretty comfortable and the place was really clean
- This was a great value for a clean, spacious room in close proximity to my destination. I was really pleased with my overall experience. This was my first time staying at a Comfort Suites and will not be my last.
- The breakfast was ok, the pool was warm and clean. The room was comfortable.
- The cinnamon spice waffles tasted funny, but everything else was great!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus West, OH
Located in Columbus in the region of Ohio, 9 miles from German Village-Brewery District, Country Inn and Suites Columbus-West features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 14 miles from Country Inn Columbus-West.
- I loved the set up of the room, I loved the t.v.’s, the bed, the sitting area in the room and I loved how the frigerator and the microwave were out of sight in a cabinet!!!!
- The beds were comfortable, the staff was extremely nice and friendly, the omelets in the breakfast area were delicious!
- Friendly staff, clean hotel, great pool and hot tub, us and our family loved the breakfast and overall loved our stay there from having to change to here from a crappy hotel on our first day of our trip but it made our trip so much better being here! 😊👍🏽
- Bed was very comfortable. Different style eggs everyday
- Very welcoming and helping staff. Good breakfast. Good bed.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus West
This hotel is located off Interstate 70 and is 9 miles from downtown Columbus. The hotel offers an indoor pool, jacuzzi and offers a fully equipped kitchen in every suite.Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus West suites include a coffee maker and 2 TVs. The suites feature a separate living area and free Wi-Fi.The Hawthorn Columbus provides guests with a breakfast buffet. The hotel offers a evening reception Monday through Wednesday.The Columbus West Hawthorn Suites guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is within a 30-minute drive to Ohio State University. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- Staff was friendly and there was a ihop, rave theatre and Grocery store plus more in walking distance of the hotel.
- We have been going there since opening years ago, always wonderful, nice staff,clean, excellent all around. They have did great job on remodeling So far completed. They also serve dinner mon – wens.
- Breakfast was ok. Easy access to Walmart and meijer
- The layout of the suite was perfect for weekend travel and the bed was amazing.
- We had a suite with kitchenette, was very convenient for a longer stay!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West – Hilliard
Just 8 miles from Ohio State University, this Columbus hotel features an indoor pool and fitness center. A hot breakfast is served daily. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West-Hilliard. Simply furnished, each room has a refrigerator and microwave.Guests at the Columbus West-Hilliard La Quinta Inn & Suites can enjoy a breakfast of waffles, eggs and sausage. A variety of baked goods and fruit are available. Juice, tea and coffee are included.Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and Columbus Museum of Art are both within 15 miles of this hotel. Greater Columbus Convention Center is a 13-minute drive away.
- Friendly staff. Allowed early check in and late check out. Super clean. Nice breakfast.
- The beds were AMAZING! We slept as well as we do at home. Also appreciate the 12:00 noon checkout time. Traveling with our pet made the stay more enjoyable too.
- Clean rooms, comfy bed, nice breakfast. Amy at the front desk was terrific and set the tone for the entire stay. Very pet friendly, our first stay with this chain, made travel with our cat very pleasant.
- The bed was great along with the size of the room and bathroom.
- The hard wood floors in the bathroom felt cleaner to me then the tile ones you usually see. The room, the staff and location were perfect for us. The continental breakfast was also very good as well
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West provides an on-site fitness center and a hot tub. It’s located 10 miles from downtown Columbus. A free continental breakfast is available daily.The guest rooms come with free Wi-Fi and well-lit work desks. Each room includes cable and satellite channels, and an iron with ironing board.Guests can enjoy a free cup of coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day. Free newspapers are also available at the reception. Freshly brewed coffee, cereal and fresh fruit are available during breakfast.The Columbus West Fairfield Inn & Suites is 16 miles from the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 11 miles from Ohio State University and 15 miles from the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
- The room was clean. Most everything in walking distance.
- Staff was very friendly and the room was clean and quiet.
- The staffs were very friendly especially John and Sacha,after I explained the cleaning issues they were ready to help and made sure I was comfortable for the rest of my stay .
- I have stayed at many Fairfields, mostly bc of their cleanliness and breakfast. I was disappointed, they were out of sugar, butter, and milk at breakfast.
- breakfast was great good location staff was great
Top Hotels In Lafayette Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lafayette Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lafayette Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lafayette Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!