10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laem Sor Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Laem Sor Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laem Sor Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laem Sor Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laem Sor Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laem Sor Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laem Sor Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laem Sor Koh Samui:
Lamai Coconut Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Lamai Coconut Beach Resort offers accommodations in Lamai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 19 miles from Lamai Coconut Beach Resort, and Chaweng is 5 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
- Staff very friendly, room was great, see view breakfast !
- This property didn’t fully meet my expectations. It wasn’t quite as high quality as I thought it would be. The biggest let down was the beach. This isn’t necessarily the resort’s fault, but the water on this part of Koh Samui is naturally more rough than the rest of the island. Half of our two week trip the water was not safe to enter, too rough with stinging jellyfish. Also quite dirty with tar and other garbage in the water and on beach. We had to scrub tar off our feet and between our toes. Definitely not what we were expecting after traveling so far for a beach vacation. Beach was always crowded and if you didn’t claim a lounge chair and umbrella by 8am there were no more available the rest of the day. The restaurant and bar were pretty good and the staff were great and very friendly. Kong was the most friendly and helpful person, along with Moo at the front desk.
- The beachfront bungalow is at reasonable price. Only 10 steps to the beach. Love the Massage veranda on the beach. (Nice and breezy – not so hygienic but it’s okay)
- It’s right on the beach, benches on the beach ,good location ,good Wi-Fi.
The room was tidy, clean and bright.
The hotel is on the beach.
Samui Garden Home
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Samui Garden Home offers accommodations in Lamai, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Chaweng is 6 miles from Samui Garden Home, and Khanom is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from Samui Garden Home.
- The Bungalows are really pretty, the Pool is great, the staff is very friendly, the breakfast (not incl.) was very good
- WiFi was Ok and the fact that the receptionist took me to a shop in the evening herself because they had no restaurant or room service.
- ordering via booking was the first mistake we made; we made reservations for 2 adults and 2 children, the bokking system requird that we add the children’s ages and so we did, we then received a price proposal rom booking, basd on the information we provided. how ever uppon arrival to the hotel we were notified that the proposal from booking did not include the price for the children and we immediatly had to pay extra. the price for the children is hidden in the little letter of the reservation and if so, why on earth would Booking ask for the details about the children? this is a cunning way to do business and we were furious about booking and the hotel at the same time. and we were forced to pay extra
- Value for money. Beach front house for ourselves… quiet and perfect for relax time.
- Size of the villa, far from the city so far from the noise, nice green environment.
Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.A beachfront property, Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort features villa-style accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens. It offers an outdoor pool with children’s pool, and a restaurant. WiFi is free in all areas.Air-conditioned villas come with a private balcony. Each room has satellite TV, a safety deposit box, and tea/coffee making amenities. The attached bathroom provides shower facilities.Staff at the front desk can help with tour bookings, car rental, and luggage storage.A buffet breakfast is served at the resort. Thai and Western dishes are served in the Crystal Bay Beach Club restaurant, while refreshing drinks are available at the pool bar.Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort is a 20-minute drive from Samui International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Chaweng Beach. Many restaurants and bars can be found on Lamai Beach, within 5 minutes’ drive of the resort.
- The beach is amazing, our room was cleaned every day and comfortable and the girls at reception were very helpful helping us book trips, taxis and motorbike rental. Also food and cocktails were excellent
- The only positive thing about this resort is the beautiful beach.
- The staff was very friendly, the facilities were beautiful and clean. Breakfast was vast and there were some vegan options, especially upon request (ask the chef or the person who makes Omelettes at the buffet to do a vegetable stir fry without using butter)
- Excellent food and entertainment. Very nice staff and the location at the beach is fantastic.
- Very nice place, quite. Very close to the beach, picturesque environment. We were very satisfied with the breakfast as well.
Am Samui Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Am Samui Resort is located in Taling Ngam Beach, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Am Samui Resort, and Khanom is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Am Samui Resort.
- I think it’s a stunning property in a beautiful location. The fact is I didn’t spend long enough there. A private beach a beautiful pool and wonderful staff and such a clean place what more could you ask for ! Plus I was also given a beach side room.
- The location was amazing. Beautiful secluded beach. Friendly staff. Huge room. Delicious Thai food in the restaurant and great value for money. I was really happy with my stay here.
Nice bungalow in typical Asian style, including some little ants and geckos.
Ressort and garden very very beautiful. We saw many butterflies, frogs, dragon-flies, birds and squirrels. Kids loved it.
Many nature around.
You need a car or motorbike if you want to go shopping, eating outside or sightseeing. You get car or motorbike at the reception.
Staff and manager are very friendly. Although Service at the restaurant is a little bit cautious but this is normal in Thailand.
The beach is beautiful and you get the best sunset.
Pool is clean and big enough. We liked the fruit shakes drinking at the pool 😉
We recommend this ressort to families and people who wants to relax and are not scared for hiring car or motorbike – if they want 🙂
Good 4.5 points from us with greetings to Am Samui and the Photo enthusiastic manager. Greeting von Mr. Canon and Sony.
- The resort was very clean and in a quiet location. The staff were friendly and the front desk very helpful.
- The location and views are perfect. The resort is in a secluded spot, very quiet, very authentic.
Pool Villa Koh Samui
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui is located in Chaweng Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 17 miles from Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui, and Chaweng is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was lovely and the ac was great in the living room and bedroom
The room was very clean and sofisticated and it had 2 bathrooms and an amazing swimming pool. You can also use the service of baan talay resort in fronte of the beach( the villas are surround ed in a garden at 2 minutes by bike from the beach)
Very relaxing. The staff was very helpfull, they help me with the rent of motorbike and with the transfer to the airport.they was always with a simile for you it is impossibile ti noto fall in love with them
- The people working there, the villas and Chaweng Noi beach
- The staff and service were amazing and very accommodating.
-Quiet and peaceful location
– The pool is the bomb
– coconut trees under the moonlight
-definitely worth it
– it actually looks better than the pictures
Mercure Koh Samui Beach Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Mercure Koh Samui Beach Resort is located in Lamai in the region of Koh Samui. Just 20 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 6 miles from Mercure Koh Samui Beach Resort , and Khanom is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- very nice swimming pool, good breakfast, large room, nice staff
- Really enjoyed the pool, breakfast buffet, gym, shuttle to and from centre and nice view looking out at water. Staff were generally nice. The breakfast staff were the kindest. Comfy bed. Hot shower.
- Food was good and the staff were very helpful. Pleasant atmosphere in the bar/pool area.
- Loved that the hotel was right on the beach a little bit away from the other hotels so was very peaceful.
Breakfast was good
Pool clean and not overly crowded
Room was clean
Beach a few minutes away although small
Thai House Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Koh Samui’s white, sandy Lamai Beach, Thai House Resort provides luxurious rooms in a relaxing setting. It has beautiful tropical landscapes, an outdoor pool and massage services.Thai House Beach Resort is a half hour ride from Samui Airport. Easily accessible by car, bus and ferry, it is a great beachfront holiday venue for guests seeking sun, sea and sand. The resort is just a short walk from the center of the city.Spacious with spacious sitting area, rooms also have a private balcony and views of the grounds or Lamai Beach. They have large and modern bathrooms that come with either a bathtub or shower facilities.Guests can relax on the many lounge chairs located throughout the property. There is a children’s pool and hot tub for younger guests. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is also a library.Thai Spices Restaurant serves fresh seafood. On select days, the resort has barbecue parties with live music on the beach.
The staff and management are amazing. very very friendly! My son had his birthday on our vacation and the hotels surprize was just fantastic – a perfect kids party!
Room (villa) is very clean, the pool good size, clean and great for families and kids.
the hotel beach is cleaned every evening and set up for dinner.
- The atmosphere, location, and the ambience of the resort was extraordinary. The staff was warm and friendly. I found it to have a personal touch and convenience for the hotel guests that there is a beach basket with beach towels outside your room and you can take the beach bag to the beach. The atmosphere at the beach was relaxing especially the daily Thai massages by the beach where you absorbed into the therapeutic sounds of the waves whilst having a massage. I enjoyed my stay very much.
- The location. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We updated the room to one of the pool villas and we enjoyed so much the view and our stay there
- The location is dry good, close to the beach. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean.
- Property was very clean. Nice spacious bathroom. Good choice at breakfast buffet. Good location right on the beach, but the beach was nothing special. Staff were helpful.
- The staff and management are amazing. very very friendly! My son had his birthday on our vacation and the hotels surprize was just fantastic – a perfect kids party!
Samui Seabreeze Place
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Samui Seabreeze Place is located in Koh Samui, near the shopping area of Lamai. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant. Free parking is provided.Rooms at Seabreeze Place Samui are decorated with modern Thai furnishings. Each room is equipped with a cable TV, minibar and safe.Guests can make travel plans at the tour desk, or rent a car to explore the island. An internet corner is available.The restaurant serves seafood and barbecue dishes. It also has a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Samui Seabreeze Place is a 20-minute drive from Samui Airport and from the pier. Transportation can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Everything was perfect ,pool is clean and very nice, for breakfast u have go for few minutes and you choose from some things but taste very good. Rooms are clean and nice,hotel have very good. The owner off hotel is very noce and friendly.
- Breakfast included with room was good. Staff at hotel all lovely. Good location away from noise at night further down the road.. but still only a few mins walk to get to main town area. Room lovely & clean. Hairdryer & safe available. Close to beach.
- The hotel offers simple accommodation in a quiet end of the main road. The service was great, room was clean. We liked the fact that it was possible to rent a bike from the hotel (no rental company was involved) and your passport is deposited in the hotel during the rental period (despite the fact that one should carry its passport with at all times while travelling, not leaving it to a third party persons).
- Great value for money. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was cleaned every day and fresh towels and free bottles of water provided. Wifi wasn’t working on some occasions but it got fixed and was ok afterwards. The hotel is in a very good location, just across the road from the beach and away from main traffic and noise. I slept really well. Pool area is very nice and it is cleaned daily. Would stay there again.
- Nothing apart from the staff,breakfast was 80yds away across the main road in a shack which looked 50yrs old and about to fall down
Samui Beach Residence Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Chaweng City Centre neighborhood in Chaweng, 16 miles from Ko Phangan, Samui Beach Residence Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Khanom is 25 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel, and Lamai is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel.
- We enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The lady on reception was particularly pleasant and very helpful. The food in the restaurant was excellent, very well cooked and presented. The location very near to the beach was also very handy.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff outstanding. Able to offer trips at good prices, towels available for beach. Went out of their way to give lilo for kids to use in the sea, which really made it special. The hotel is quaint and comfortable with lovely spaces for you to sit, relax and eat.
– location near to the beach and everything
– very friendly and helpful staff
– clean and quite modern
– cleaning staff did a good job
– they provide you shampoo and shower gel/soap. Not the little bottles but proper large cups
– room was spacious and convinient with a balcony
– we didnt use the restaurant but it looked good and trendy. The prices are higher than in the fish market right around the corner.
- If you r looking for a peaceful place it is not for you, good for people who wants to be very close to the center, it’s right on the street
- the staff is very friendly and tries to help wherever possible. The rooms are very clean
I-Samui Lamai Beach
One of our best sellers in Lamai Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, I-Samui Lamai Beach is located in Lamai. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from I-Samui Lamai Beach, and Chaweng is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from I-Samui Lamai Beach.
Small and friendly, far enough away from the music bars that might keep you awake keep you awake!
Room cleaned every day.
If you like the beach, there are plenty of beach bars with sunbeds down there, they will even provide towels, just buy a couple of drinks, cheap enough!
- The property looks really nice from outside, also the pool area is nice, but quite small with only a few chairs.
We spent two weeks at the I-Samui. We had a Superior room which was clean and bed was comfortable. Its situated about 10 mins from the beach and 5 mins from the bars, shops and restaurants. The lack of lighting on the road wasn’t really an issue as suggested in other reviews.
Although we didn’t use it the swimming pool is small but popular.
- Not really liked Samui much..things were moreover more expensive
The location is great, it’s not directly on the beach but it takes 7 minutes to get there on foot. The staff is really helpful and friendly!
Cleaning service is perfect, every day you get your room cleaned and tidied up.
- Small and friendly, far enough away from the music bars that might keep you awake keep you awake!
Top Hotels In Laem Sor Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laem Sor Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laem Sor Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laem Sor Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!