10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ladysmith Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladysmith Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ladysmith Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladysmith Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladysmith Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ladysmith Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ladysmith Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ladysmith Vancouver Island:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oyster Bay Ladysmith
Located in Ladysmith, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oyster Bay Ladysmith features free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guest rooms include a desk.Nanaimo is 11.2 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, while Parksville is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo International Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Best Western PLUS Chemainus Inn
Across from Mount Brenton Golf Course and half a mile from the Strait of Georgia, this hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and gym. Guests can enjoy massages on site.Free Wi-Fi along with a refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western PLUS Chemainus Inn. The bright, warm-colored rooms also include a safe, armchair and desk.This British Columbia hotel serves a breakfast buffet with waffles and scrambled eggs. The lobby features a fireplace, large flat-screen TV and sofas.Chemainus Tours, Chemainus Theatre Festival and Fuller Lake are within one mile of Best Western Chemainus Inn. Nanaimo Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
- We were travelling due to an unexpected death in the family and had spent the two previous nights at the Ramada in Duncan. We paid the same price there as we did at your site. Night and day difference. It was such refreshing change to walk into the room and see such a beautiful site. We hardly got any sleep at the other place. Your place was so quiet and the beds were super comfy. The free breakfast was also a bonus. It was great.
- We arrived very early and the hotel was able to give us a room right away. Very accomodating and helpful front desk employee.
- The room was super clean and had a great layout. A little sitting area and kitchenette separate from the sleeping area.
- Beds are really comfortable great facilities and great breakfast.
- The rooms were very clean and meal was very good. Staff was informative and friendly,
Vancouver Island Castle Cove Inn
Vancouver Island Castle Cove Inn offers accommodations in Chemainus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Nanaimo is 18 miles from Vancouver Island Castle Cove Inn, and Sidney is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- View from the room was wonderful, nice to see the ships out in the harbour at night.
- The owner was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable. The setting is like a fairytale. Beautiful views
- Absolutely nothing. Sheet we’re old and not pressed and the blankets were old and very light and we were cold and the bed was hard
Only seen the one person did not speak English very well. No other contact was made when we left nobody answered the door. Beautiful old house which is getting run down. I thought by the pictures we would be in main residence. Not over garage The only thing we liked was the view. That’s it.
- The site of the house is wonderful. Calm with a beautiful view from the garden, the beach and even the room which has a 180 degree view on the ocean. The room is huge with some kitchen facilities. There is a hot tub (ask in advance for the use).
Days Inn Nanaimo
One of our top picks in Nanaimo.Located in Nanaimo, 21 miles from Parksville, Days Inn Nanaimo features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duncan is 27 miles from Days Inn Nanaimo, and Sechelt is 24 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds including large pillows, clean room as well as having the bathroom as a room divider for the 2 beds. Hand soap was nice.
- Great for a short term stay. Staff very helpful and accommodating
- Location, breakfast, pool and in house restaurant were convenient. Housekeeping was great and flexible. My daughter got very sick during our stay and everyone was very helpful.
- Friendly personnel. All other stuff as in every hotel
- The breakfast choices were few and there was no fresh fruit.
Coast Bastion Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nanaimo, 20 miles from Parksville, Coast Bastion Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Duncan is 29 miles from Coast Bastion Hotel, and Sechelt is 22 miles from the property. Nanaimo Airport is 9 miles away.
Croissants? What croissants? There were croissants there? Darn I didn’t know that….. All kidding aside we met with friends to attend a St. Patrick’s Day performance with the Vancouver Island Symphony and singer, entertainer; John McDermott.
The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful to deal with. Our room was ready for us, the room was clean and comfortable , the view of the harbour was spectacular. The next day we had breakfast in the restaurant; great food, great staff, great location.
- We were upgraded to a larger room, which was a nice surprise. It had a lovely harbour view, and was very comfortable and well-appointed. We are always pleased with our stays at the Coast Bastion.
- Excellent location right in the middle of town. Good parking. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. An off-duty employee helped me with my bags when we arrived very late (after midnight) and the reception clerk offered to valet my car when we checked in (no charge) when he noticed how tired I was. Thanks!
- Restaurant and amenities were top notch so was the staff
Bed very comfortable.
Convenient location to the hospital.
Parking location could be better, especially in the winter.
- Croissants? What croissants? There were croissants there? Darn I didn’t know that….. All kidding aside we met with friends to attend a St. Patrick’s Day performance with the Vancouver Island Symphony and singer, entertainer; John McDermott.
Howard Johnson Nanaimo
One of our top picks in Nanaimo.This hotel features an on-site fitness room and heated seasonal outdoor pool. Shuttle service to Vancouver Island ferry terminals and Nanaimo Harbour Waterfront Airport is available for an additional charge.All rooms at the Howard Johnson Nanaimo have free cable TV and Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a sofa bed, microwave and refrigerator, and all rooms feature a work desk and coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Nanaimo Howard Johnson. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on-site. A cash machine is available.Just blocks from the Nanaimo Harbour Front Seawall and Maffeo Sutton Park, the hotel is half a mile from the Vancouver Island Conference Center. The Departure Bay Ferry Terminal is 2 miles away.
- Professional & friendly staff great location fair value for your dollar
- It’s an old hotel and I was worried about it but it was well kept and clean, the beds were comfortable and the shower decent. Great Value!
- Very quiet area. The bed was comfortable. Coffee was available in the room and also in the lobby in the morning. The staff was particularly helpful at check-in and departure. This is an older hotel but well situated, clean, quiet, and comfy. We stayed overnight to catch an early ferry the next morning.
- Staff very friendly and helpful with directions and information
- bedcomfotable no breakfast offered staff great
One of our top picks in Nanaimo.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Travelodge Nanaimo offers accommodations in Nanaimo.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Parksville is 19 miles from Travelodge Nanaimo, and Duncan is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Waffles and eggs was a winner fo breakfast, nice pillows, great shower.
- Great location, terrific staff, comfortable and clean.
- The front desk agent (Gerald – sorry if that’s wrong) is a gem! He was so lovely when I called him on the phone in regards to an early check in (due to arriving earlier then expected) and even more pleasant when I actually arrived. The hotel is a bit older and dated, but it’s totally clean and comfortable. Great staff up it’s value immensely!
- Very good breakfast, pleasant staff and the rooms were nice!
- Very close to downtown, the island highway, and minutes from the ferry terminal.
Best Western Dorchester Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This downtown Nanaimo hotel overlooks the Inner Harbour and is across the street from the Seaplane Terminal. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant and free parking.Best Western Dorchester Hotel features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A coffee maker and free local calls under 30 minutes are also provided.Deep Blue restaurant at the Dorchester Best Western offers views of the Inner Harbour and a seasonal menu. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the Oasis Lounge.The Departure Bay BC Ferry Terminal is 2.5 miles away. The Bastion Museum is 1.3 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, friendly staff, beautiful view of the harbor!
- The room, though small, was comfortable in itself. The front desk staff were extremely friendly.
- Good location. Close to good places to eats the hotel looks recently redone and the lobby was very nice. Very nice staff. Eli (I think was his name) was one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met. Comfy beds.
- The location could not be better! Request the harbor view. This is an older hotel that has been tastefully refurbished. Rooms were a little on the small side but perfectly adequate for two adults.
- Evening receptionist was very helpful and friendly
Ramada Nanaimo offers accommodations in Nanaimo.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Parksville is 19 miles from Ramada Nanaimo, and Duncan is 30 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was what we expected from Ramada
- Room was a good size, beds and pillows were very comfortable.
- Beds were awesome the patio is a major plus and laundry machines were great the staff was amazing and very social, the young maid was very fast and cleaned to perfection, unlike most hotels, she had a smile and was social,
The blankets were lightweight but warm.
The staff was friendly.
It was clean.
- We were disappointed in the staff information about the area for dining
Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn is located in Duncan in the region of Vancouver island, just 5 miles from Maple Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Victoria Airport is 17 miles away.
- Staff very good restaraunt service good. Place under major renovation but had little affect on our stay.
- Woke up to the construction noise on the floor above. Was hustled out of the pub at 10pm.
- Even though the hotel was under construction, it didn’t affect our stay at all.
- Beds were comfortable. Had the best night sleep ever.
- The Staff we fabulous! Too bad that Book It does not let people know that a hotel is under renovations when someone books!!!!!
Top Hotels In Ladysmith Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ladysmith Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ladysmith Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ladysmith Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!