10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ladrido Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladrido Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ladrido Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladrido Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladrido Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ladrido Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ladrido Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ladrido Galicia:
Hotel Viento del Norte
This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Excellently maintained hotel with quality facilities. Parking available in the quiet village street.This area is off the beaten track with a wonderful rural feel and in a village of local residents not influenced by tourists and no English spoken.The restaurant at the small harbor a true gem.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- Room was excellent. Breakfast great. Host accommodating with little English. Small town but interesting.
- Very nice and very clean hotel. Everything looks brand new or it really is. In the room you will find everything you need for your comfort staying: plenty towels, shower cap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrush, slippers, bathrobe….Friendly stuff, beautiful place and picturesque beaches around! Muchas gracias a todos para hacer un buen trabajo!
Hotel A Pedra
All the rooms at Hotel A Pedra have a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Shops and restaurants can be found around Cariño’s center, 1 mi from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the hiking routes to Cape Ortegal. The area is famous for its impressing cliffs.Other beaches, such as Fornos and Figueiras, can be found within 2.8 mi of Hotel A Pedra. Ortigueira is located 16 mi from the property. A Coruña is 56 mi away.
- The staff was very helpful and helpful. Room was basic but very clean. No air conditioning but comfortable with window open.
- Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, friendly English speaking staff, who gave us good tips about the area. The room did not have an outside window, but it was OK for one night. It was a pleasant surprise to find a small travel kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.) in the bathroom. Parking was fine right in front of the hotel.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly and kind reception. Good breakfast and good location to visit the environments.
- Excellent stay, very friendly owner and great breakfast served in a beuatiful dining room.
- Great facilities, it still feels as fairly recently refurbished hotel. The service was good, there’s plenty of free parking space.
Hotel A Miranda
Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Comfortable and spacious public space. Easy parking. Nice View.
- Staff were fantastic – they could not have been more friendly and welcoming!
- Very modern and comfortable hotel set in the countryside.
- Wonderful hotel; fantastic food and a friendly, helpful host. totally recommended!
- Lovely hotel design & decor but lacking air conditioning would definately get top marks with air con in bedrooms.
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
- Only a short walk from harbour and amenities. Immaculate hotel and room. Nice view from our room. Plenty of nice beaches a short drive away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
- The rooms were clean and big. The staff very friendly and the location nice for a couple of days
O Val Do Naseiro
The elegant, spacious rooms have carpeted floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and amenities including a hairdryer.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. The à la carte menu features a variety of regional Galician dishes, including caldo gallego, a Galician broth, and octopus. There is also a café-bar and a lounge.O Val Do Naseiro features a children’s playground and offers free on-site parking. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. Staff are happy to provide further information on sights and activities, such as Souto de Retorta with its 100-year old eucalyptus trees. Covas Beach is about a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely hotel with outside pool, bar and great parking. Lovely big spacious rooms. Could have stayed longer
- Very spacious room, clean, great bathroom and fantastic buffet breakfast. Menu del Dia for €15 was tasty and good value. I didnt have a chance to use the pool but that looked nice.
- Great looking hotel, very impressive. Lovely grounds. Bedrooms large clean and well fitted. Great breakfast, coffee was great, best I’ve had in a hotel.
- The pool was lovely. The breakfast was the best breakfast buffet on our teavels so far and worth the money. We ate lunch and dinner there and the food was excellent. We ate outside the bar but could have eaten in the bar or restaurant also. Staff very pleasant. Air con in large bedrooms excellent.
- What a breakfast buffet…best so far on travels. All meals exquisite in bar and restaurant. Pool facilities great. So relaxing. Great to have large room with AC and bath tub. Everything very reasonably priced. Friendly staff….
Hotel El Millón
All rooms include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub. Guests can also use the private parking on site.The town of Viveiro, 1.9 mi from the property, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings. The famous As Catedrales Beach is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
- La ubicación era perfecta..Esta a 2 km de Viveiro..Facil aparcamiento. Muy tranquilo
- Lo único que nos gustó de este hotel fueron las vistas y la limpieza de la habitación.
- La habitacion y el baño grandes,servicio de calefaccion todo el tiempo,seminueva y muy limpia. Excelente si vas a Viveiro, a 5min en coche
Viveiro Urban Hotel
The rooms at Viveiro Urban Hotel feature modern décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, heating, a safe and private bathroom with a hairdryer and make-up mirror.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the hotel’s terrace. Viveiro Urban Hotel also features a lounge area. There are also computers which guests can use for free. Shops are available in the area.Viveiro Urban Hotel is set on the banks of the Landro river, as it opens out at the Galician coastline. As Catedrales Beach is 35 mi away. San Roque Mountain is 2.8 mi from the hotel. The Train Station is 650 feet away and the Bus Station is 1,000 feet away.
- Clean and modern – spacious rooms – fantastic location for breakfast on the 6th and top floor
- Excellent hotel. Large comfortable room with view over the water. Very good breakfast served in the roof top bar. We got a very good price which made it all the better.
- The staff were very helpful on all aspects and provided excellent recommendations for our onward journey travel.
– New hotel in a modern glas building
– Nice views over the bay of Viveiro and panoramic terrasse at the top
– spacious bathroom
– Breakfast buffet had a great variety
- Hotel is modern, rooms are big, spotlessly clean and beds huge and comfy. Staff are great (English limited but better than my Spanish and this is not a tourist town) Breakfast great, the chap only asked for room number the first morning and remember coffee and tea requirements.
Hotel Las Sirenas
With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy center, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently located for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
- Todo, nos sentimos muy cómodos y seguro que vamos a repetir
Nos alojamos en el hotel de 3 estrellas, en una habitación triple enorme, para que se hagan una idea tenia 4 ventanas y la puerta de acceso a la terraza.
El hotel SI tiene ascensor (totalmente nuevo, suponemos que lo habrán puesto hace poco)
La recepción y el dasayuno con buffet muy variado en el hotel de 4 estrellas que esta justo enfrente.
La relación calidad/precio excelente
- La atención de todo el personal. Y el restaurante del ático impresionante
- The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
As Areas I
All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- Albergo molto carino. Vicino alla spiaggia e alla stazione ferroviaria. Molto tranquillo
- Trató muy familiar, la ubicación cerca de la playa es perfecto. Hay bares y restaurantes a pocos metros
- Personal atento, sencillo pero cómodo y bastante céntrico
- lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los trabajadores,la ubicación y la limpieza de las habitaciones
La recepcionista un encanto atenta y amable , la situación del hotel muy buena .
Habitaciones amplias y limpias.
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
- Beautiful, clean, really nice spot in nature, amazing breakfast that considered my veganism.
- A beautiful old house in the perfect location to explore the stunning Galician coastline. The rooms were bright, clean and filled with natural light. The hosts were warm and helpful. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. Wish we stayed a week.
- Breakfasts were wonderful and hosts very welcoming and provided excellent recommendations for exploring local area. Very peaceful countryside retreat but close to coast and breathtaking views.
- Perhaps I’d not read the information on the hotel in enough detail but we were surprised by the distance from Ortigueira. Having said that, it was not an issue. Monica was more than welcoming and gave us loads of info on places to visit. If it hadn’t been for her we would have missed some of the best places and views.
Top Hotels In Ladrido Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ladrido Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ladrido Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ladrido Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!