10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ladner British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladner British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ladner British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladner British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ladner British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ladner British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ladner British Columbia:
Delta Town and Country Inn
Located in Delta, 12 miles from Vancouver, Delta Town and Country Inn features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 5 miles from Delta Town and Inn, and Langley is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- For us the location. The gals in the restaurant were really nice and the food was very good. We have stayed many times and hope to use it whenever we are in Delta.
- Great value for the money,friendly and helpful staff,nice restaurant,great location for us.
- The restaurant attached had a good breakfast (not included)
- Value for the money, we need two queen beds and they are the only place that offer it.
The large balcony overlooked a lawned area and the pool, although the pool was closed in September and covered.
There was an ice machine in the hallway.
The bed was comfortable.
Coast Tsawwassen Inn
Features a fitness center, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free WiFi and is just 1.6 miles from Tsawwassen city center.Rooms at Coast Tsawwassen Inn feature separate living rooms with a sofa bed. Appliances include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee station. All suites have 2 cable TVs with pay channels.Tsawwassen Inn serves a daily continental breakfast in the hotel lobby. The on-site Browns Socialhouse restaurant offers international cuisine made with fresh ingredients.Tsawwassen Beach is 3.1 miles from the hotel and Splashdown Water Theme Park is a 2-minute drive away. The Coast Inn offers free underground parking.
- Excellent customer care. Asked if they would receive parcel on our behalf from UK prior to arrival, which they agreed immediately. It was in our room waiting for us. Great room, very comfortable. Very good breakfast included in price.
Convenient location not far from Tsawwassen Ferry & hotel attached had good food.
Also included cold breakfast next morning, which was convenient.
- Our room was clean, the front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. This is our third stay at the hotel and would come back.
- the room was large, beds were very comfy, breakfast had a good variety,
Welcoming staff especially for those having to work over Christmas.
Walking distance to family.
Accent Inns Vancouver Airport
Located in Richmond in the region of British Columbia, 1.9 miles from Richmond Center, Accent Inns Vancouver Airport features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vancouver Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The airport shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient.
Some of the best beds and pillows of any of the hundreds of hotels we’ve stayed in.
Excellent shuttle service to the airport.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and spacious. The location was perfect.
- renos turned out great. best shower head I have ever used.
Proximity to the airport made it easy for early morning flight
Days Inn Vancouver Airport
One of our top picks in Richmond.Featuring a free airport shuttle service, this Richmond hotel is located 1.2 miles from Vancouver International Airport. Canada Line Bridgeport Station is 7 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is provided.A flat-screen cable TV is offered in each guest room. A refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are also available.Days Inn Vancouver Airport provides a free continental breakfast with Belgian waffles every morning. Free parking is available on-site.Guests can spend the day shopping at the McArthurGlen Vancouver outlet mall 5 minutes’ drive away. River Rock Casino is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Nothing fancy, just a place to sleep. Not the best part of town, but not the worst.
- Breakfast was good and beds were comfy. All in all worth it for cost.
- The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable which was a just what we needed after a very long flight! Check in process was quick and easy and they even extended our check out time to align better with our last flight home! Shuttle service to and from the airport was also a great perk!
Shuttle service was excellent and right on time.
Coffee available at 4:30am
Short walk to sky train, with grocery store and restaurants nearby as well.
- Bed was one of the most comfortable I’ve slept in any hotel. The price was excellent.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Riverport Richmond
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Riverport Richmond is located in Richmond in the region of British Columbia, just 3.7 miles from Richmond Center.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The Executive King suite was perfect with kids!
The room is massive, they have their own space and T.V. This hotel is very good, from the front desk to free breakfast we loved it. The location gave us a great weekend for our 9 year old Birthday ~ with all the adventure activities next door! They even gave us a free late 1pm checkout. Free breakfast was a bonus.
- Beds were great. Room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good however being able to have a hot chocolate would of been nice, for me and the kids however this was not available.
- Fine Holiday Inn Express; what you expect in terms of quality, comfort, and cleanliness
Swimming pool is great – really large and confortable
Breakfast is quite good and provide enough options for a short stay
Beds (including reclining sofa bed) are firm enough and very comfortable
Very nice people
Separated bedroom with king bed (at King Suite)
- That there was resturants and entertainment in walking distance.
- The Executive King suite was perfect with kids!
Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport
One of our top picks in Richmond.Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport is located in Richmond in the region of British Columbia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Vancouver Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff was great the facilities were immaculately clean and very convenient location.
The beds were very comfortable. Handy to have microwave and fridge.
The price was affordable.
The front desk staff were efficient.
- Good clean room nice bed and pillows good and clean
- Comfortable bed, nice shower, free airport shuttle
- The beds were comfortable. The manager was friendly.very close top airport which was good. Rooms were clean.
One of our top picks in New Westminster.Queens Hotel offers accommodations in New Westminster.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Vancouver is 10 miles from Queens Hotel, and Richmond is 9 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I chose this hotel because it was one of the cheapest I could find in the Vancouver area. I used public transportation (which is excellent in Vancouver) and I could be downtown in less than an hour, even during rush hour. The staff was excellent. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and the fresh flowers were a nice touch.
- We had a mix up in the check in time and they still let us keep our stuff at the hotel with no extra charge while we were out.
- The bed was nice, the screens on the windows were nice, the t.v. was nice.
- The rooms are cute, cozy, well decorated and very nice and clean.I loved our stay here!
This is a no frills hotel, located in a new neighborhood. Owner and staff extremely friendly and helpful. Gave us good advise what to do and to see in the area. Hotel is fairly new and therefore very clean. Short bus ride to next Skytrain station.
Good value for the money.
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport (previously Executive Airport Plaza) provides free shuttle service to Vancouver International Airport and is situated close to a number of area attractions. This hotel features spacious accommodations, modern facilities and delicious on-site dining options. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at the Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport. A coffee machine, refrigerator, and work desk are also included. Free toiletries and a hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a variety of on-site dining options. Tivoli’s offers bistro-style dining, Carver’s Steakhouse and Lounge features steakhouse cuisine. Alternatively, guests can relax at the Ceili’s Irish Pub.In addition to offering state-of-the-art convention facilities, the Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport hotel features a rooftop jogging track, an indoor pool, a hot tub and a fully equipped fitness center. An on-site cold beer and wine store offers additional convenience.Richmond Olympic Oval is 0.6 miles away. Richmond-Brighouse Skytrain Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Great rooms and beds. Few awesome restaurants and great location. Plus early shuttles to yvr. Our room even had a jacuzzi tub in it. Plus close to malls and shops in case you need anything.
- M. Hari was very helpful and professional and understanding.
- Location excellent. 10 mins from airport. Short walk to supermarket. Shuttle bus picked us up from the airport at 1:30 in the morning. Just pick up phone and speed dial from shuttle bus stop.
- Good location, clean and comfort place, decent price
- Shuttle service every half hour on time. Nice staff.
La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport
One of our top picks in Richmond.Located in the Richmond City Centre neighborhood in Richmond, 0.9 miles from Richmond Center, La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Vancouver Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was easy to find this property and its location was very convenient to Yaohan and Aberdeen Center. It took only a few minutes to both shopping centers by car. Hotel staff were very humble and kind.
- Shuttle service was good but since it (and other motels) are far from the airport we did wait 20 minutes at the airport after calling them to come get us. Easier back to the airport in the morning.
- The bed was extra comfy and the .reakfast was very good. Our room on the 4th floor had a good view. The room was large and the king size bed great for my wife and me, as we are used to kingsize beds. Staff was helpful and check-in & check-out quick. Parking adequate.
- I would stay here again. Great location with easy access to dining for all ethnic cuisine. Close to sky train. Continental breakfast was great with lots of choice.
- Convenient pick up shuttle at the airport. The room was spacious enough and well laid out. My 3 year old and I enjoyed our swim.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Limited offers accommodations in Richmond.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 2.5 miles from Ramada Limited.
- Great location, shuttle to and from airport, breakfast included. Great for the price and staff was friendly too.
- Receptionist at the front desk was superb, I will definitely recommend and stay here again. Free parking, breakfast was bonus.
- The rooms were clean and spacious the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly .
- Included breakfast was great; breakfast staff wonderful, shuttle driver great, beds and sleeping conditions good.
- Friendly staff at breakfast counter…served coffee and juice, tasty scrambled eggs….nice environment?
Top Hotels In Ladner British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ladner British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ladner British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!