10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ladd Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladd Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ladd Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladd Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladd Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ladd Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ladd Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ladd Virginia:
Days Inn Waynesboro
With a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Waynesboro is in Waynesboro and features panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Some rooms have mountain or pool views. Featuring a bathtub and shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Days Inn Waynesboro there’s a complimentary continental breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.In the Shenandoah Valley just minutes from the entrances of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, the area around the hotel is known for scenic views, hiking trails and fishing. Several wineries and breweries are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Several dining and shopping options surround the hotel. Charlottesville/Albemarle Airport is 35 miles away.
Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Hard boiled egg option at breakfast.
the rooms were clean and very nice. We will be stating again.
We did not stay for the breakfast.
- Room was clean,heater worked great. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good.
- Bed was clean and comfortable, location close to lots of places to eat and also near a Walmart if you need anything, check in and check out were easy, Fridge large
- Very good location, right off the highway, convenient for skyline drive access. Parking was big.
- Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Best Western Plus Waynesboro
Best Western Plus Waynesboro is located in Waynesboro, 25 miles from Charlottesville and 27 miles from Harrisonburg.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Waynesboro.
- great breakfast, very clean, met Clinton(Preparer of breakfast) very nice. Also tried to get water out of vending machine (not happening, kept sending my money back) went to desk, and he gave me 2 bottles of water, tried to pay him, but he refused to take any money, told me to have a nice stay .
- Slept great! Which usually doesn’t happen when I stay in a hotel!
- Room was very large, as well as bathroom, water pressure in shower was a little intense for me, but others in my group, liked it. Bed was very comfy, as were pillows. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a good location, about 30 mins from WinterGreen resort, and decent selection of shopping and restaurants. Would stay again!
- The staff we all very helpful and kind. It was located right off the interstate close to a good variety of restaurants.
- I really liked the location of the property. The bed was extremely comfortable. It was very clean and large. The breakfast was very good and served in a pleasant environment. The view of the Blue Ridge mountains was just awesome.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waynesboro-Route 340
This hotel is located 3 miles from downtown Waynesboro, Virginia and 1.7 miles from Waynesboro Country Club. It features rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a buffet breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are furnished in every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Waynesboro-Route 340. All rooms are brightly decorated with white linens and include free Wi-Fi.Free access to the indoor pool and gym is provided to all guests of the Waynesboro Holiday Inn Express. For relaxation, a hot tub and sauna are available. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Ridgeview Park, which has sports courts, fishing and picnic tables, is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Shenandoah National Park is 14 miles away.
- Size of room, friendly staff, location, good breakfast
- Everything in the room was nice especially the shower. Did not eat breakfast so I can’t comment on that.
- Sandra at the desk was professional, personable, and helpful. She was generous of her time and her talents.
- We stayed in the king suite with kitchenette. It was a nice, large room. Full sofa, chair and ottoman in living area with separate bedroom. The room as clean and bed comfortable, exception being the pillows. The kitchen had adequate equipment but no cleaning solutions for dishes, etc. The bathroom had a great shower head, great pressure but otherwise, small, no fan for dehumidification. The breakfast was a nice surprise. Great cinnamon rolls, and a good protein solution for others.
- Everything was great. Especially thankful for the Gideon placed bible in the room
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Located in Waynesboro, 25 miles from Charlottesville, Comfort Inn Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.Harrisonburg is 27 miles from Comfort Inn Waynesboro, and Staunton is 10 miles from the property. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 27 miles away.
- We arrived after driving 12 hours and the clerk allowed us an early check in for some sleep! Most appreciated. Gave us a great room, with a jacuzzi! Water was hot, but we were unable to make the jets work :-(. Overall great value!
- Staff was great, very polite and helpful. We should have took the polar plunge! Could of earned some extra money! Lol
- Staff was courteous and helpful. Hotel and room were and quiet and clean. Bed and pillows super comfortable! Great stay!
- Friendly staff. Nice bed. Good buffet for breakfast.
- staff was very friendly and helpful…room was nice, bed comfortable and breakfast was great to have real food
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Located just off Interstate 64 and within one mile of Waynesboro Outlet Village, Residence Inn offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Facilities include on-site gym and outdoor pool.Guests can relax in the poolside hot tub or wind down on a lounge chair. The fitness center has free weights and cardio equipment. Free private parking is available on site.All guest rooms at Residence Inn Waynesboro come furnished with a full kitchen including stove and dishwasher. All the necessary silverware and serving dishes are provided. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs with cable channels.The hotel serves a continental breakfast at the Gate House. Here guests can also enjoy a free coffee and a newspaper. At night, the bar serves cold drinks and light snacks.Waynesboro Country Club is one mile away.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 Waynesboro
One of our top picks in Waynesboro.Located in Waynesboro, 25 miles from Charlottesville, Super 8 Waynesboro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 27 miles from Super 8 Waynesboro, and Staunton is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This is not a 5 start hotel, but it is very clean and comfortable. I give it a 4 start
- staff was friendly, the biggest thing for me it that is clean and that they change the linen every day and they keep the motel clean and nice for the guest, the area around the motel had plenty of food choice to choose from, and some shopping areas.
- I did not eat breakfast there, but the area appeared clean and the coffee was good. The room was clean, the TV worked. Bathroom and shower were clean. I asked for clean towels for my second night and they were provided promptly.
- the bed was way too old. the mattress was not comfortable at all.
- Newly renovated and very clean. The double fulls are small, but it was okay for 1 night. The only thing that looked dirty/needed wiping down was the hair dryer.
Hampton Inn Waynesboro/Stuarts Draft
This Fishersville hotel is 3 miles from downtown and the Barren Ridge Vineyards. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a daily hot breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Waynesboro/Stuarts Draft are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are also included.Guests can use the gym or the laundry facilities at the Waynesboro Hampton Inn. A business center with copy, fax and printing service is available.The Augusta Expoland event center and Augusta Medical Center are within one mile of the Stuarts Draft Hampton Inn.
- right off interstate 64. easy access to Waynesboro
- It was clean and comfortable. Great breakfast and impeccable service
- Clean room, friendly people, and comfortable beds!
- All breakfast items were great, and everything was very conveniently located. Wasn’t the room I was expecting, however, staff was quick to fix the issue and very accommodating. Thank you.
- Easy to get to and close to restaurants. The staff (Nathan) was friendly.
Quality Inn Waynesboro
Located in Waynesboro, 23 miles from Charlottesville, Quality Inn Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 26 miles from Quality Inn Waynesboro, and Staunton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 25 miles from Quality Inn Waynesboro.
- Waffles! That was all that I could get. There were no eggs or anything really . But the Waffles are nice.
- Did not dine in your facility. Rate the facility very good (no such category available). Would stay there again. Thank you
- Clean just wish I could have had a nonsmoking room
- Biscuits and gravy as well as eggs and cold choices plus coffee and such
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite….the walls were thick enough that you couldn’t hear anyone in the neighboring rooms.
Best Western Staunton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Staunton Inn offers accommodations in Staunton, just 24 miles from Harrisonburg.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Nothing! Bed and pillows were uncomfortable, free breakfast was underwhelming and of course the train outside the window. . .
- We liked the make your own waffles. We enjoyed swimming in the pool.
- Very clean and spacious room. Simple remote control. Excellent breafast. Very friendly staff.
- The room was super clean, and comfy. Staff was helpful and courteous. Free breakfast waiting for us in the lobby at 6 am. Would stay again.
- Good place to stay while travelling. Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Sleep Inn Staunton
Sleep Inn Staunton is located in Staunton, 31 miles from Charlottesville and 24 miles from Harrisonburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles away.
- Room Was Clean Staff Was friendly Breakfast Was yummy
- Very welcoming , helpful , great room and a good place outside to walk my dogs . Have stayed with you many times over the years ….Feel very safe staying with you. Thank you keep up the good work !
- Clean and comfortable. We have stopped here several times with our dog. We are always very happy 🙂
- Overall, met/exceeded all expectations. Very satisfied and would suggest to family and friends to stay there.
- Eggcelant breakfest.very fresh, huge selection including sandwiches, fruit cups, just real good!
Top Hotels In Ladd Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ladd Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ladd Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ladd Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!