10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lac-St-Charles Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac-St-Charles Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lac-St-Charles Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lac-St-Charles Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lac-st-charles Quebec:
Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage
One of our top picks in Stoneham.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage offers accommodations in Stoneham, just 13 miles from Quebec City. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lévis is 18 miles from Le Manoir Du Lac DeLage, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel grounds is very nice. Lots of activities to do with the kidd
Best part was the kids activities.
Loved having a fridge
Outdoor spas were a great bonus
- Big clean room. Big swimming pool. Not too expensive.
- Lovely place surrounded by a beautiful lake. Close to Stoneham mountain, fatbiking and snoeshoes trail just beside le manoir. Wonderful…
- Very comfy bed and amazing outdoor area (whirlpool, sauna, garden, lake)
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Entourage sur-le-Lac is located in Lac-Beauport in the region of Quebec. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Quebec City is 9 miles from Entourage sur-le-Lac, and Stoneham is 5 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 12 miles away.
This hotel is an absolute gem! We were greeted by Julie (Hotel Manager), and she had everything prepared for us – even bathrobe for my two kids.
The view of the lake was breathtaking and since we came during winter, the lake (lac Beauport) was solid frozen so we could skate on it! Also note that there is a ski slope just 1km away from the hotel.
The room is well designed and everything was perfect!
My kids loved the playroom – while i loved the gym and the outdoor spa. They also offer activities such as Yoga on ICE! Yes- outdoor yoga in the cold – which was an experience!
Thank you for making our trip such a memorable one! We love to come back in the Summer!
- So comfortable and affordable views. It also was in a great price. The hotel is incredible, I am in shock as great it is. Great views, great location, amazing rooms (specially the bed), and everything. I recommend for future guests. This will be my permanent stay!
- Beds were great! Suite was amazing! Lake was incredible! Free pinball for the win!
- The rooms were very clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Beautiful Hotel.
The hotel was perfectly new, clean and very quiet which was amazing. We booked a panthouse but the basic utilities like hot water was not available in our suite.
The only negative point was that we reached on christmas day with kids and asked for food but the restuarant of the hotel refused to serve us food even as room service since they were fully booked. I have to say that the hotel service manager who was a young gentelman came to our room after we complained and kindly arranged complementary food to be sent to our room.
In general eventhough the hotel was a bit pricy but is recommended to go and stay.
They had a gym, play and game room for kids, sauna, outdoor pool which was very nice and super clean.
- This hotel is an absolute gem! We were greeted by Julie (Hotel Manager), and she had everything prepared for us – even bathrobe for my two kids.
Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier
Located in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier, 14 miles from Quebec City, Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Stoneham is 6 miles from Auberge La Seigneurie Valcartier, and Lévis is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
8 dollar breakfast was self serve pretty good
Bacon eggs toast croissant coffee tea juice cereal
- I liked that it was close to the tubing park. The man that own it, was very nice.
We booked the little studio ( family of 4) .Perfect for a small budget trip. Valcartier indoor and outdoor activity center is very close (5mn drive).
Will definitely return in summer time.
- Nous avons louer le loft avec cuisine, sale de bain parfaite avec douche et bain separer, beaucoup de serviette! 2 lit double plus de futon, vaiselle bien entretenu et grande table pour manger a plusieur! Excelent!
- Bien aimé mon séjours parce que l’hôtel est très bien situer pour mon besoin.
- 8 dollar breakfast was self serve pretty good
Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort offers accommodations in Quebec City, just 8 miles from Stoneham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lévis is 10 miles from Sheraton Quebec Resort, and Saint-Jean is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 7 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort.
- The shuttle bus was really helpful to transport people to and from Old Quebec City.
- Nice property overlooking a golf course. Comfortable room and friendly staff
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Food at the restaurant was excellent. Grounds were beautiful.
- I really appreciate the staff courtesy and efficiency
- Free shuttle to old Quebec is amazing.. there is a drop off and pick up service every hr.. I do think it’s seasonal.
Hotel de Glace
Hotel de Glace is located in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier, 14 miles from Quebec City and 7 miles from Stoneham.Lévis is 18 miles from Hotel de Glace, and Saint-Jean is 28 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations
Experience the rich cultural history of Quebec’s First Nations at this unrivaled boutique hotel, offering luxurious accommodations, an on-site museum and gourmet dining, only a short distance from Quebec City.Designed to resemble a traditional Iroquois longhouse, Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations elegantly blends cultural traditions with many of today’s modern amenities. Enjoy spacious guest rooms overlooking the scenic Akiawenrahk (Saint Charles) River furnished with free wireless internet. Discover the vibrant history of the Huron-Wendat, learn about local plant life, and view authentic artwork and crafts at the hotel’s museum.Spend the afternoon strolling on the grounds or exploring the scenic walking trails that surround the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations. Visit local artisans, sample traditional cuisine or experience live cultural entertainment at the open-air amphitheater, all situated nearby.
- Authentic design, beautiful setting, boutique hotel feel, great restaurant staff, access to the outside right from the room to play with my son in the snow 🙂
- Room view on St-Charles River – great location – nice place to walk around the property and the nearby village of Wendake
The hotel is great, lovely reception, great location.
The restaurant is amazing
The spa is really nice too.
- Friendly services. Very comfortable rooms and facilities. Excellent cuisine!
- Unique en son genre riche en culturel les fourrures Wow la musique amérindienne
Hotel & Condos Stoneham
One of our top picks in Stoneham.Located in Stoneham in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Quebec City, Hotel & Condos Stoneham features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Lévis is 21 miles from Hotel & Condos Stoneham, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Hotel is right on the slopes. Location 10/10. I generally expect a little more from RCI properties but with the rate we got from Booking.com, no major complaints.
- the location can’t be beat! friendly bilingual staff to boot!
- Walking distance to ski mountain. Lots of space. Bedrooms on lower floor for those wanting to sleep in . Functional kitchen. Drying machine . Fireplace.
- Very conveniently located. No hustle and bustle to get to the slopes. This is a very important factor for us as we are skiing with a 3 and 4 year old. Would recommend!
- Very beautiful location, must be fantastic in winter. For fall it is perfect for hiking, cycling. The surroundings are fantastic.
Hôtel & Suites Le Dauphin Québec
One of our top picks in Quebec City.Hôtel & Suites Le Dauphin Québec is located in the Les Rivières neighborhood in Quebec City, 12 miles from Stoneham and 6 miles from Lévis. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Saint-Jean is 20 miles from Hotel Le Dauphin Quebec, and Sainte-Foy is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The size of room and its comfort, big bathroom and great hair drayer was really nice at the end of our touristic day. Little kichenette with minifridge, sink and coffee machine added extra touch.
- The bathroom – clean and modern, heated floors were a nice touch on a freezing December day
- Breakfast. 24h/24 coffee and juices. Room without carpet. Very clean. Small kitchen.
- Very nice hotel. Rooms are very clean and stuff helpful.
- The girl at the front desk was kind and helpfull! Breakfast was very good! Bed very confortable! The room was very clean ! We told the lady at the front desk that we had a dog so she brought us a dog pillow and two bowls!
Grand Times Hotel
One of our top picks in Quebec City.Located in Quebec City, this hotel is across the street from Les Galeries de la Capitale Shopping Mall. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each modern guest room at the Grand Times Hotel is equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They are furnished with a leather chair and hardwood desk.Guests can work out at the on-site gym or relax in front of the lobby’s gas fireplace. The Grand Hotel provides babysitting services and a tour desk.Quebec City International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the Quebec Grand Times Hotel. Historic Old Quebec is 5.8 miles away.
- Beautiful lobby, updated rooms and facilities and pleasant staff.
- Very comfortable room with fireplace and nice bathroom (prestige suite)
- The staff at the hotel was very kind, very reapectful, the room was clean and organized and the hotel was beautiful and very clean
- The fire place and the lobby is relaxing,good parking,breakfast was very good
- the breakfast could have better no eggs or waffles
Hôtel & Suites Normandin
Only a 15-minute drive to Old Québec, this hotel is in the center of Québec City, close to many area highways and features comfortable accommodations and many modern conveniences.Hotel and Suites Normandin is ideally situated close to Highway 40, providing guests with easy and instant access to the attractions in the surrounding area, including Les Galeries de la Capitale shopping center, Mega Parc amusement park and Centre de Foires and Colisée Pepsi.With a free continental breakfast, a modern fitness center and complimentary wireless internet access, every stay at the Normandin is sure to be enjoyable.
- The room was well equiped! It had a DVD player, coffee machine, mini fridge and microwave which was great also! The king size bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and were always there to answer any questions that we had. Location was great too! It has a variety of restaurants and a gas station right next to the hotel. Overall we enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be coming to stay again! Thank you for the great service!
- Large bedrooms, good shower pressure, large TV with a small dvd library.
- Great value for your money. Clean and comfortable with everything you need. Easy parking and easy access to downtown by car, spacious breakfast area, quick check-in and check-out.
- Rooms are very comfortable and clean, place is convenient
- The staff was awesome. Room was a nice size with fridge and microwave. Plenty of electrical outlets. Comfortable bed and pillow. Location was great for the tradeshow I was attending and Wi-Fi worked really well.
Top Hotels In Lac-st-charles Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!