10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Zarza Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Zarza Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Zarza Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Zarza Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Zarza Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Zarza Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Zarza Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Zarza Extremadura:
Hotel Rural La Sinforosa
The charming rooms at Hotel Rural La Sinforosa have attractive, rustic décor with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant serves local Alange cuisine and serves meals on the patio. You can also enjoy a drink here.Mérida and Almendralejo are within 12 mi of ten Sinforosa. Badajoz and the Portuguese border can be reached in an hour by car.
- Friendly welcome and great service during our stay
- Ideal location for the baths. Characterful rooms. En suite wet room. Good value evening meal
- Nice, characterful hotel, friendly staff, good location.
- Accueil chaleureux, personnel à l’écoute, magnifique établissement dans un site qui vaut le détour
- Lo que más me gustó fue el baño, es bastante grande.
Hotel Varinia Serena – Balneario de Alange
Varinia Serena features a fantastic spa treatment center, where you can enjoy a relaxing massage. You can also stroll around the interior garden patio area, or sit and enjoy a read. In the evening you can unwind by watching some TV in the lounge area, before grabbing a snack in the onsite cafeteria. The hotel enjoys great views of the nearby mountains and Alange reservoir. It is the perfect base for exploring this lovely rural spot in Extremadura.
Beautiful patio filled up with fantastic flowers. Good size room with a very good size bathroom.
Very good food in the Restaurant.
- The style of the hotel. Peaceful and relaxing location. Use of the spa facilities over the road and excellent view over the church and lake. Breakfast was good, but a little challenging with our limited Spanish skills.
- Le jardin, la proximité du Balneario, la propreté, la gentillesse du personnel et le petit déjeuner.
- El patio tan limpio , tan fresco y con tantas flores…y la ducha, amplia
- Que permitieran el alojamiento de mascotas. La cercanía al balneario. La comodidad de las camas
- Beautiful patio filled up with fantastic flowers. Good size room with a very good size bathroom.
Gran Hotel Aqualange – Balneario de Alange
Alange is known for its healing mineral waters. There are many historic towns nearby, including Cáceres and Zafra. Mérida is only 9.3 mi away.Rooms at the Aqualange are elegant and simple décor. They all have air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.The Balneario de Alange Spa has courtyards and gardens, with an outdoor swimming pool. There are hydromassage pools and a Hammam. Massages, body wraps and facials are also available.The hotel’s stylish restaurant has a glass roof. There is also a café and a relaxing library.
- Lovely old building connected to the roman baths. Helpful and friendly staff. Good value treatments in the baths.
- Everything, it´s the third year we return to this hotel. We love the hotel and the spa there and the staff is really nice, they give you the best tips for visits and food. Mérida is a 15 minute drive if you want to go to the Classic Theatre Festival in summer. Will return next year as well.
- A wonderful location and building, free parking places in front of the hotel, big clean spacious rooms, nice view on the garden, plenty outside terraces, lovely swimming pool, free flipflops and dressing gown, very helpful and friendly personnel behind the desk and especially the men from the bar. They spoke German and some spoke English. With my attempt to speak Spanish it became quite a conversation.
- La comida de calidad y abundante. Las instalaciones limpias y cómodas.
- La ubicación, en trato del personal y la facilidad para acceder al balneario
Rooms at the Hotel Zeus are air-conditioned, and some include flat-screen TVs and balconies.The hotel offers bicycle and car hire services. Free outdoor parking is available.Hotel Zeus is surrounded by Merida’s archaeological sites including the Roman theater, amphitheater, National Museum of Roman Art, Casa Mitreo and more.You can drive to the surrounding cities of Caceres, Badajoz and Trujillo in about 45 minutes.Please note the hotel swimming pool is open from 1st July until 10th September.
- Bed is very good, spacy room. Location is excellent, just outside city center and close to archeological sites. Hotel and facilities very good.
The sheets smelled nice according to my other half..
We just needed a room as had exams nearby.
We enjoyed the pool area but could tell it had only just reopened
- The staff at reception and the restaurant were very open and friendly. The location is excellent – within walking distance of the city centre cultural attractions and restaurants, and great for getting away easily for touring – the car park is a real asset
- There was plenty of choice for breakfast. The hotel is located with in walking distance of the Roman remains, bars and restaurants.
- Parking in the front of the hotel, motorbike under control from the room!
Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas
Each of the classically decorated rooms at Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas is finished in pale green and cream tones with wooden furnishings. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, a safe, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.El Caballo Restaurant offers local cuisine. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or in the chiringuito-style pool bar.The A5 Motorway is 3.1 mi away and connects you to Almendralejo in 20 minutes. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 12 mi from Las Lomas.
- Everything was just delightful, although we chose not to have breakfast.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is clean and the breakfasts are delicious with a good variety of food. The swimming pool is an added bonus.
- The hotel is clean with decent linen. Breakfast was good for the price and parking is good and free. It is far to walk to the city center but easy to get by car. It is a good hotel for a night stop.
I stayed twice in a week on my return journey to Asturias,
The first time on the first floor was Ok but much better on the second floor when I returned . Also the view was much better from room 229
- Surprisingly nice accommodation. At the low price we thought this would be average but it exceeded our expectations by far. Our room was spacious and in very good decorative order, something that is often lacking in hotels twice the price. Bathroom had good facilities and great pressure bath/shower. Lovely view onto pool and gardens. Not so sure about the cafe/restaurant, although the staff were pleasant they were obviously rushed and probably short staffed. The Wi-fi was among the best we have discovered on our travels. We were really happy with the free parking. Under canopy and seemed very secure. So many hotels advertise free parking and you discover on arrival it is in a free municipal car park or in a street. This really was free parking on site. For anyone travelling down to the Spanish coast or into Portugal, this is a really good place to relax and enjoya good night’s sleep, and with a place to eat without driving out of the hotel.
Nova Roma is just a short stroll from the main sights in Mérida, including the Roman amphitheater and the National Roman Art Museum. This is also a pleasant city for a relaxing walk, admiring the impressive architecture and taking a rest with a coffee on one of the cafe terraces.The Nova Roma has 55 practical and well-equipped rooms, where you can unwind in complete tranquility. Check your emails or surf the internet using the Wi-Fi access in the rooms.Dine in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a hearty evening meal with family or friends, accompanied by a fine bottle of regional wine.
The staff were very professional and friendly. They always smiled. That also applies to the cleaning lady who I had ask a question. She was helpful too.
I think the hotel is good value for the price.
- The restaurants around this historical Hotel were plentiful and excellent.
- Very basic hotel. Best part was its location very close to the major sights.
Great service. Great little hotel, very well located. The breakfast is great for the money.
I just spent the one night and used it for sleeping.
Very comfortable bed, very nice room.
- Location was great. Breakfast wonderful with lots of choices.
- The staff were very professional and friendly. They always smiled. That also applies to the cleaning lady who I had ask a question. She was helpful too.
Hotel Ilunion Mérida Palace
Rooms at the Mérida Palace have elegant décor and feature air conditioning and free wired internet. Each room offers satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can use the hotel’s gym and sauna, or relax in the peaceful interior courtyards. There is also an on-site tapas bar and a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran cuisine.The Roman Amphitheater and Roman Art Museum are just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel Mérida Palace. Staff at the hotel can provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- great location, great facilities and friendly staff
- Good breakfast, fantastic location, cozy small sun terrace with pool overlooking main square.
- Great hotel right on the main square… our room was eye level with spires and stork nests.
- Lovely hotel in super location and surrounded by a great selection of restaurants.
- This hotel has a great location and is easy to get to. We drove into town and pulled right up front. The staff was very helpful, friendly and welcomed us warmly. The rooms (2) were large with great beds and bathrooms. The hotel is beautiful and centrally located to enjoy the downtown.
Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel
The Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel is on Avenida de Portugal in a new residential area, close to a shopping and entertainment center with movie theaters, restaurants and plenty of traditional bars and pubs nearby. The location also means the hotel has great access to the region’s major road network, ideal if you are visiting the area on business or exploring the region on vacation. The Vía de La Plata (or Silver Way) is an old trade route that crosses the west of Spain from north to south, connecting Merida to Astorga.The hotel’s striking semicircular architecture deliberately echoes the ancient Roman theaters, creating an impressive and luxurious atmosphere.
- The accommodation was good clean and friendly. We arrived just before lunch closed at 4pm,but they held off to make sure we had some good as we had been travelling for awhile
- It is a modern hotel. We were driving so it is very accessible, it has restaurants and bars just in from of the hotel, and in the hotel. Mérida is a nice stop!
- The room was so hot we couldn’t sleep I had the worst headache
- Hotel: Easy to locate using GPS. Staff: were professional, attentive and pleasant. They were forthcoming with local information and advice. Room: Large, clean and comfortable.
- Staff very friendly, lovely buffet breakfast, bed was very comfy particularly liked the pillows.
Hotel Rambla Emerita
These comfortable and fully-equipped rooms enjoy views of the Rambla. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Among its facilities include a cafeteria pub where you can enjoy breakfast and characteristic tapas.There is a children’s playground next to the hotel.This cozy establishment features the perfect location to explore some of the best archaeological sites in Spain.Please note double beds are subject to availability.
- The Location was just perfect! room was clean, staff was so friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was very clean and well-located. There are parking discounts, but you must ask for them.
- Friendly staff at check in desk all the time. Cleaner friendly. Room very quiet overlooking park. No noise at all. Aircon super quiet. Bed very very comfortable. Great location.
- The location was perfect. We were able to park our car close by. The room was spotless and the staff was very helpful. We would stay there again!
- The location is perfect, staff go above and beyond to the point of saving us a free parking spot right in front of the hotel! It’s in the center of town, with all sites walkable but facing a park so not loud.
Parador de Mérida
Parador de Mérida features a pleasant, traditional-style inner courtyard and beautiful gardens, where you can relax and read a book and keep cool in the midday sun.Dine in the Marmitia on-site restaurant with family or friends, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine, without leaving the hotel.There is a sauna and a gym in the Parador de Mérida, where you can do some exercise. Then you can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, or simply lie back in the sun on one of the sun loungers.The Roman Bridge is 2,950 feet from the property while Diana Roman Temple is 1,000 feet walk away. Sevilla San Pablo Airport is 122 mi away.
- Very friendly and helpful service and the standard that we have come to expect from a Parador.
- Beautiful historic building near centre of Mérida. Good secure underground parking. Rooms and beds comfortable.
- Staying at the Paradores, and enjoying their history, is part of the travel and sightseeing experience of going to Spain for us. This property had an excellent location, parking, fantastic service, great rooms and baths, and a delicious breakfast. Highly recommend!
- Great location. Friendly helpful staff. Clean and calm rooms
- The hotel is beautifully decorated. No plastic electronic keys— a real brass key that opened a carved wooden door.
Top Hotels In La Zarza Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Zarza Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Zarza Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Zarza Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!