10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vita Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vita Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vita Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vita Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vita Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vita Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vita Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vita Asturias:
Hotel Posada del Valle
Rooms at Posada del Valle offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Each rustic décor room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Posada del Valle has an organic vegetable garden. It also features a restaurant serving homemade organic food under prior reservation.The area is ideal for hiking and bird watching. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area.
- The situation of the hotel was stunning . Breakfast was good .
- Stunning setting, amazing views and helpful staff for all activities around the area
- The welcoming smile when we were about an hour and a half late. The food and the surroundings were just excellent.
- A beautiful location with spectacular scenery and good food.
- Scenic views of mountains and countryside from bedroom. Excellent dinner menu and great choice at breakfast buffet. Helpful and informative staff with a range of self guided walks/maps available
Hotel El Quintanal
The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 miles from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- Amazing hotel in a very-very calm village, perfect for people who want to forget about big city for weekend. Good room, very friendly staff, not bad breakfast
friendly, authentic rooms
authentic enterior means wood floor, which is noisy
well equipped bathroom
El personal es genial, nos atendió a la perfección y estuvo atento a la comodidad durante nuestra estancia.
El desayuno fue normal, con lo básico: bollería, café, leche, fruta, pan, embutidos, zumo, cereales. El café estaba muy bueno.
La cama era cómoda y la habitación con unas vistas preciosas a la montaña.
La limpieza, muy buena.
- Todo genial, Marta , la dueña es un encanto al igual que Alejandra y la chica que arregla las habitaciones, la limpieza fantástica, la habitación amplia y luminosa . Ubicación estupenda. Si podemos volveremos
Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
- Well run hotel. Good location for bus station and FEVE railway. Good location for trips to Cangas de Onis and the Picos de Europa. Some very good bar/restaurants close.
- I liked that they had a family room, 2 twins and a double, but it was tight for us with older kids. They are in a good location and walking distance to all activities in town. the staff was nice and they offer breakfast for an extra charge.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu
Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu includes a traditional restaurant, serving homemade Asturian dishes. There is also a cafeteria for light snacks and drinks.All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with heating.The hotel is 1,300 feet from the heart of Arriondas and it is just 15 minutes’ drive from the nearest beach, while Covadonga is 10 minutes away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Reasonably convenient for town. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom. Easy parking. Friendly staff.
- The hotel and room was very nice and comfy and clean,
- Our third stay at this hotel, staff and food great.
- Nice and friendly. Easy free parking. Short walk to town with plenty of Sidre (Cider) bars.
- El hotel esta cerca del centro andando y tiene aparcamiento libre, el desayuno muy completo y el personal muy amable, las habitación correcta y el baño con ducha suficiente, tiene una terraza en el bar muy agradable y buena musica
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, mini-bar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- I liked everything starting from the service and finishing with the view and location
- Really lovely hotel, lovely staff, surroundings & food
- Luxurious from the moment we arrived, amazing views, beautiful food and terrific spa facilities
- The ambience of the property. The friendliness & helpful staff & the relaxed feeling of the property & the location is superb & serene.
- The room was comfortable and yet one of the more interesting we stayed in, with all the furniture being made of solid dark old wood. We loved it. We were made very welcome by all the staff and the owner. Dinners and wines were very good as were the breakfasts. The views from our room and the terraces were outstanding. The property is a working winery and vineyard which only enhances its appeal.
Rooms at Hotel Asturias all have cable TV and central heating. Each private bathroom includes a bath and a hairdryer.Free private parking is available at Hotel Asturias. There is also a tour desk and a dining room, where breakfast and light meals are served.The hotel is just a short drive from Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa National Park. Covadonga is 11 mi away and the beaches of Ribadesella are only 9.3 mi away.Horse riding, canoeing and hiking are all popular in the area around Hotel Asturias.
- La relación calidad precio es excelente, y el servicio de limpieza ideal, cambian las toallas todos los días.
- La habitación era antigua pero estaba limpia y bien la cáma cómoda
- No recomiendo el hotel,bien ubicado pero demasiado caro para lo antigüo que es
El alojamiento en general y el desayuno, todo ello en relación al precio.
- El precio, la casa, la cama y la mesa con el balcón cerrado
Los Acebos Arriondas
All air-conditioned rooms at Los Acebos come with an private bathroom complete with hairdryer. They also have a safety deposit box, fridge and TV.The hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour reception and a laundry service. There is also a small gym and a sunbed.The Acebos Arriondas organizes many adventure sports outings, such as quad biking, paintballing, canoeing and caving. This gives guests the opportunity to enjoy the natural surroundings of the hotel.The village of Arriondas is 7.5 mi away from the Covadonga Sanctuary, while the Sella River and the Mirador del Fitu are within driving distance of the hotel. The beaches at Ribadesella and Llanes are 6.2 mi away.
veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
still had a key to the room
- Excellent service .. perfect location for canoeing and visiting covadonga cangas de onis and ribadesella and more
- El hotel grande y con facil aparcamiento. Buena relación calidad- precio
- Limpieza ,tranquilidad, ubicacion, precio y personal.Lo recomiendo,sin duda volvería a este hotel.
- El ascensor nuevo, el baño de la habitación y la fachada del hotel
- veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
Coviella Hotel Rural
Each bright room at the Coviella Rural Hotel has simple design and traditional wooden beams. Rooms are heated and include a bathroom, TV and safe. Some have a private terrace.Hotel Coviella’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a lounge and bar with a terrace.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, the hotel is just 7.5 mi from The Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- I really liked this hotel. We were just looking for something quite cheap and cheerful to get away from home for the weekend. The surrounding area is breath-taking and it’s very quiet there. We drove to other local villages for dinner and found some lovely restaurants quite near-by. We did the ‘descenso del Sella’ and it was very convenient for that. The room was clean and comfortable. It was very authentic, not like these big hotels that have got lots of people going in and out. The staff was very friendly and really helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. It is in the middle of nowhere so if that’s what you’re looking for that’s great. Otherwise be aware that you’ll probably have to get from place to place by car.
- The property setting and the view is pretty good. That can never be denied.
- Pleasant setting. Quiet and informal. Proprietor helpful when he arrived on site.
- The location of the hotel is stunning. I could sit and look at the view all day. The room was simple and clean. I would have preferred a separate bedside lamp so that I could read without keeping my husband awake but this is trivial. The shower was good and the water jet so strong I’m afraid I got it all over the floor before I controlled it – my apologies Jorge! But much, much better that than a weak shower!
- Very nice owner. Good / new bathroom. Room OK and clean.
Vega Del Sella
With stunning views of the Mirador del Fito, the hotel is located at the beginning of the International Descent of the River Sella, 0.6 mi from Arriondas and 3.7 mi from Cangas de Onis. If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. The area is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts; without having to go too far, there are a number of things to see and do, from salmon and trout fishing and exploring the local mountain ranges to trips to the coast and charming seafaring towns.
- The staff were so helpful and spoke English which was very helpful
Right in the middle of all the things I wanted to visit in Asturias. Free parking on the spot.
The mountains(Picos de Europa) were great to visit and I was lucky: the weather was great.
- The staff members are very friendly and the location is excellent
- Poderme estacionar sin problemas en el mismo hotel
- Sitio bastante tranquilo, cerca de Arriondas y Cangas de Onís, ideal como base para hacer el descenso, ver los lagos… . Parking gratuito y buena limpieza de habitaciones.
The large rooms in Sobrefuente are decorated in rustic style, with wooden floors, beamed ceilings and traditional furniture. All have private bathrooms and TV.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, as well as a library. Arriondas is just 4.3 mi away, while Cangas de Onis is 8.7 mi away. The A-8 motorway can be reached in about 10 minutes. The area is popular for salmon and trout fishing.
- Views although remote location and hard to get there
- Remote, beautiful location in the foothills of the Picos de Europa. The trranquility is a amazing and the hosts are terrific. We used it as a base for seeing the area.
- Friendly service and an amazing location off the beaten path with spectacular views. Good coffee. Wifi reliable and acceptable coverage. Comfy beds, super clean and spacious rooms. Sleep well here.
- Todo perfect, un lugar tranquilo para descansar, amabilidad y naturaleza en estado puro
- Trato del personal; su ubicacion ; esta relativamente cerca de todo; y sobre todo calidad precio me parece perfecto
Top Hotels In La Vita Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vita Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vita Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vita Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!