10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vista Nebraska – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vista Nebraska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vista Nebraska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vista Nebraska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vista Nebraska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vista Nebraska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vista Nebraska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vista Nebraska:
Comfort Suites offers accommodations in La Vista. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Omaha is 10 miles from Comfort Suites, and Blair is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great. Room was very clean and staff were extremely friendly.
- Easy access from the interstate. Lots of places to eat near by.
- Lots of towels in the room. Didn’t have to hunt down a maid cart.
- Location! Location! Location! Easy access, food & entertainment nearby and super easy access to jump on/off the interstate to get to other areas. The staff makes this hotel stay superior! They went above and beyond during my 5-night stay. Specifically Krista & Tony. Friendly, professional, helpful and knowledgeable about the area with advice/directions/etc. Seating areas are plentiful. Wifi-excellent.
- bed was great, wonderful shower, breakfast very nice.
Embassy Suites Omaha- La Vista/ Hotel & Conference Center
This hotel is located 5 miles from La Vista and 10 miles from downtown Omaha. The hotel provides a free area shuttle and suites with a flat-screen TV.Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista/ Hotel & Conference Center suites include a separate living area equipped with satellite TV and video games. The suites also have a microwave and refrigerator.Guests at the Embassy Suites La Vista are provided with a daily breakfast and a weekday evening reception. Guests can also dine at La Vista Nines with casual dining for lunch and dinner.The La Vista Embassy Suites Omaha has an indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel also features a gym and business center.The Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center is within a 45-minute drive of downtown Lincoln. The hotel is within a 6-minute drive of the Oak View Mall, which features shopping and dining.
- The facility was beautiful and well kept. The carpets were clean throughout and the staff was friendly. We really enjoyed the morning buffet-style breakfast with the made-to-order varieties (e.g. omelettes, pancakes, etc.). We stayed from Monday through the following Saturday.
- Bed was so comfy, and room was nice. Breakfast was amazing!
- Snacks and drinks at happy hour are always good. Staff is very friendly.
- Easy access, clean***, friendly staff, and decent breakfast
- Rooms are beautiful, friendly staff and the complimentary drinks!
My Place Hotel-South Omaha/La Vista, NE
My Place Hotel-South Omaha/La Vista, NE is located in La Vista, 10 miles from Omaha and 25 miles from Blair.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- All round good. Great price/performace ratio. (a.k.a “bang for the buck”)
- The full refrigerator with freezer was nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and gave us some good tips on where to experience Omaha.
- Beds were very comfy, front desk efficient and friendly, quiet, nice and clean.
- The refrigerator and ice maker. Also located near restaurants and shopping.
- The room was very clean, can get a good view throughout the window, and the bed was very comfy. And the prices for booking the room were really good too. I would recommend anyone to stay at My Place Hotel anytime.
Motel 6 Omaha – Central
Located in La Vista, 6 miles from Omaha, Motel 6 Omaha – Central features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blair is 22 miles from Motel 6 Omaha – Central, and Council Bluffs is 10 miles away. Eppley Airfield Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Rooms were newly redone, cleanish. The hallways and outside were nasty. There was a dead bird at the entrance of my room outside, surrounded by broken glass and litter. The carpet in the hallways was hideous, dirty.
It was cheap, but I paid as much at a Howard Johnson that was quaint in and out of rooms.
- The staff was courteous and friendly. Location was easy to get to and,Dennys right next door to eat no matter what time of day.
- The location was close to the highway, so that’s a plus.
- The staff was trying to do the best with what they had.
very much enjoyed our stay. Facility was bright and friendly with professional staff
My first trip to your area Look forward to returning and taking advantage of the rapid transit oppertunities that your facility offers
- Rooms were newly redone, cleanish. The hallways and outside were nasty. There was a dead bird at the entrance of my room outside, surrounded by broken glass and litter. The carpet in the hallways was hideous, dirty.
Courtyard Omaha LaVista
Located off Interstate 80, this hotel is just 10 miles from downtown Omaha. It features an indoor pool with hot tub, an on-site restaurant and a convenience store. Modern guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a work desk are furnished in all rooms at Courtyard Omaha LaVista. Decorated with warm colors, the rooms also include a coffee maker and bath amenities for convenience.Guests can dine at The Bistro for breakfast and dinner. It serves American cuisine in a casual atmosphere as well as a full service bar.The Omaha LaVista Courtyard offers a fitness room and a business center on site for guest use. Large meeting and banquet rooms are also available.This hotel is within a 20-minute drive each of Henry Doorly Zoo and the Strategic Air and Space Museum. Wehrspann Lake is 4 miles away.
- I wish I would have gotten the name of the staff member who checked us in. She was very friendly and went the extra step to get three rooms on the same floor. I’m assuming it was not necessarily an easy task considering the number of hockey teams staying in the hotel that weekend. She was just as pleasant when we checked out. I wish more hotels had front desk employees like her!!
- Perfect location! Great to have Netflix on the TVs!
- The comfortable bed, quietness, friendly staff, very nice and clean.
- Mostly quiet. Clean. Ample room. Hot water and plenty of water pressure.
- Starbucks. The staff at the front desk and at the bistro were all nice and helpful.
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
This La Vista, Nebraska hotel is within 10 minutes of many golf courses, including Tara Hills and Johnny Goodman Golf Courses. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the hotel gym and a hot tub is provided to all guests at the the Hampton Inn and Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the morning and the Pavilion Pantry convenience store is open 24/7.Each air-conditioned room at the La Vista-Omaha Hampton Inn is furnished with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. All rooms include a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Downtown La Vista is 4.5 miles from the Hampton Inn. Attractions including the Omaha Zoo and Joslyn Art Museum are 13 miles away.
- Huge room, great bed, close to movie theater. Great breakfast. Would absolutely recommend
- Breakfast was awesome. Just had to give last name when I checked in. Did not need my confirmation number. Staff was concerned about the icy parking lot when we left. Put up signs everywhere regarding the ice.
- Complimentary Breakfast was the best of all the Hampton Inns in Area! Only thing I would change is selection of cereal. They have adjoining rooms, nice size hot tub, nice pool area. Staff very nice and knew the area!
- Very clean establishment. The breakfast was excellent!
- Impressed with the breakfast. No kids running up & down the hallways.
Motel 6 Omaha
Motel 6 Omaha is located in Omaha, 23 miles from Blair and 12 miles from Council Bluffs.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Eppley Airfield Airport is 12 miles away.
- the staff member at the desk when I checked in was very nice. and when I had trouble with the vending machine. I was helped immediately.
- Honestly, there was nothing I found to like regarding this particular motel
- If you’re happy with simple & inexpensive, plus bringing the pet(s)…. this is a good choice
- Gross is infested with roches. Mold in room.room looked dirty. Office staff very rude. Strong smell of weed in hallways. People doing drugs in parking lot. Stay away
- after requesting to cancel reservation upon seeing the property, the desk clerk (mahesh) was helpful, efficient, courteous, and interested in improving the property.
New Victorian Inn & Suites Omaha
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Victorian Inn & Suites Omaha offers accommodations in Omaha. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Blair is 23 miles from New Victorian Inn & Suites Omaha, and Council Bluffs is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 11 miles from New Victorian Inn & Suites Omaha.
- The bed was very comfortable. I did not hear the neighbors.
- Breakfast was below average. Not much variety and biscuits suck
- We liked everything about our stay there except the bed was hard. If it hadn’t been for the bed being to firm it would have been an exceptional stay.
- The biscut,s were cold but the gravy was warm. Bed was great but not enough blankets . Only 1 hanger, and 2 people to share it !! no laundry bags
- New Victorian Inn and Suites is a very reasonably affordable option for individuals or families who are cost aware and want a clean, safe, hotel that offers breakfast, a pool (outdoor), an in-room refrigerator and is in easy reach of most city destinations. This was a pleasant surprise and likely the best value for the dollar I have experienced in a hotel for the last several years.
Super 8 Omaha NE
This Omaha Super 8 is less than one mile from I-80 and the College of St. Mary. A breakfast buffet each morning and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Super 8 Omaha NE include cable TV with free HBO. An in-room coffee maker, ironing facilities and a work desk are also available.Pets are welcome at the hotel with prior permission. Fax and copy services are available to guests.The Super 8 is 7 miles from Downtown Omaha and the Omaha Orpheum Theater Boys Town is less than 10 miles away.
- the air conditioner cover was broken the bathroom was dirty there was a piece of sheetrock missing.
I hate the property was very dirty. the up keep is nothing like pictures on web carpet area very soil and hallways is very dark.
There was many cob web in the room, housekeeping dept need more training on how to clean guest room.
My room #100 at 7111 Spring St.
Omaha. Nebraska was down right dirty for money I paid…please look at picture below.
- The hotel stored 5 boxes of my books prior to my book tour.The young man at the desk let us in a little early when we were so tired. He helped us carry my heavy boxes of books. They had our paperwork all ready for us when we were leaving for the place at 3:30 am!
- The bed was super comfortable. There was an overwhelming smell of marijuana which we couldn’t smell in our room or I would of left. Overall good stay for the price.
- The hotel was good value for the money. The staff did a good job setting up the complimentary breakfast. I stayed almost a week and they asked me if wanted maid service and gave it to me when I requested.
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Kelly Inn is located in Omaha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blair is 23 miles from PLUS Kelly Inn, and Council Bluffs is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. There were a lot of options included in the continental breakfast. Rooms were clean & updated. We picked this hotel because of its location & the pool. It was a cold winter day & the pool area was nice and warm!
- The little indoor pool area was a lot of fun for my 3 year old son! I love the complimentary coffee in the lobby and the staff was very friendly. Very comfortable beds and pillows.
- They offer an amazing breakfast. The staff do an amazing job putting out new food and showing kindness to the guests. Also, the beds there are amazing. I’ve stayed at this location twice, and both times I was blown away by how comfortable the beds were.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. It seemed like the rooms themselves were recently redone- wonderful new mattresses and a homey atmosphere.
- LOVED the pool area and how nice the staff was and loved our tub in the room!
Top Hotels In La Vista Nebraska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vista Nebraska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vista Nebraska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vista Nebraska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!