10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Viña Izabal – Top Hotel Reviews
La Viña Izabal is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Viña Izabal. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Viña Izabal. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Viña Izabal. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Viña Izabal right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Viña Izabal with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Viña Izabal:
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Finca Tatin is located in Lámpara in the region of Izabal, just 16 miles from Rio Dulce Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
- Wonderful place to relax close with nature.Staff friendly and kind…especially the German voluntier and the beautiful Cindy
- The care of the staff. Everything they did was to make us have a fun and comfortable experience
- What a beautiful and unique place to stay! Tucked into a smaller river off the Rio Dulce, Finca Tatin sits right on the water and is built straight back into the jungle so you get the best of both worlds. We stayed in one of the riverfront bungalows, which meant we had our own outdoor hammock as well as a private bathroom. Our stay was as peaceful or as adventurous as we felt like making it. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and since the property is so isolated, this made a big difference. Would definitely come back again!
Nice orientation is given when you arrive. Good set of activities offered.
Nice kayak rental possibility. You can rent a kayak, paddle down the Rio Dulce to Livingston, and drop off the kayak at a particular waterfront hotel where your baggage will be waiting for you. The paddle takes just a few hours, depending on how much you want to sightsee along the way
- Fantasto staff and wonderfultelaxing tropical location.
El Hotelito Perdido
Featuring free WiFi, El Hotelito Perdido offers accommodations in Lámpara. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Be with beautiful nature.Sleep well.Have a very delicious food.
- It’s just so amazing it’s difficult to start with: food is well priced, great portions and amazing taste. The staff was just unbeatable, they were more like fellow travelers than staff (Sonia, special thanks to you for your hospitality). Aska, the manager, were really helpful with all questions I had before arriving to the hostel. The garden is just gorgeous and the location so lovely you don’t want to move from there. Definitely one of the best places I’ve ever stayed in!
- This place is in the middle of paradise and just beautiful in itself. All you need is there!
For two days we had a wonderful escort – a friendly dog named Rasta.
A wonderful place to disconnect from everything.
Loved this place. A piece of paradise.
Perfect to relax and chill and have a digital detox.
Only accessible by boat, you are right on the river in amongst tropical gardens.
You can go kayaking and hiking and take Lancha rides around the river.
There are amazing birds to watch along the river.
The rooms and beds are comfortable.
There is hot water =)
Loved the communal dinners which made for a more social time.
Big shout out to Tang who was volunteering here at the time, he was so friendly, accomodating and helpful throughout the whole stay =)
Hotel y Restaurante Casa Escondida
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel y Restaurante Casa Escondida is located in Lívingston in the region of Izabal, just 20 miles from Rio Dulce Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Nice sitting areas. Wonderful breakfast. Staff
- Unique and cozy space with very clean rooms and a yummy breakfast! The owner speaks Spanish and English, and was very helpful and friendly.
- The view was great and the owner very friendly and helpful.
- Great views, great location, excellent owners, very helpful.
- friendly owners and a great view of the harbour from the deck
Hotel Salvador Gaviota
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Salvador Gaviota offers accommodations in Lívingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Good location with maintained beach, wonderful garden where huts are located and decent meals. Overall, we had a great time in this hotel.
- Staff was very friendly. Location was very nice. On the other hand, it was a few kilometres away from the center of the village.
- The beach. The bungalows under the trees. Quietness. Good & cheap food in the restaurant. Very nice place & people.
- Super clean beach. Staff is very good. No hassle. Rooms are big.
- The hotel has the only clean beach of Livingston, the staff is really friendly and helpful, restaurant has a nice menu
Hotel Gil Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Gil Resort is located in Lívingston in the region of Izabal, just 20 miles from Rio Dulce Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The owners are so sweet and helpful. Room was clean and breakfast was delicious!! They organized my boat to pick me up right from their back dock to leave. Would definitely recommend.
- This hotel is within walking distance of the docks and restaurants. They provide a nice breakfast, and were kind enough to fix ours early so that we could catch a water taxi (from their dock) to Punta Gorda early in the morning.
- Shower had decent pressure. Location was good. Front desk were helpful in booking transport despite language barrier.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire, et sa disponibilité
El hotel tiene un pequeño muelle y playa
Mejor es la casa nostra-good place to stay and a lot cheaper we only went there to eat
Posada El Delfin
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Posada El Delfin offers accommodations in Lívingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
Ms. Ermacina, Mr. Gus and Ms. Anna are wonderful. Great attention is given to ensuring you have everything you need. The meals were delicious. The cold towel and drinks and bottles of water are a nice welcoming touch. Me. Gus made our excursion and transportation arrangements and Ms. E. and her staff ensured we had wonderful meals. Ms.Anna gives a nice massage and the support staff are all friendly and ready to attend to the needs of the guest. This is my third stay and I highly recommend Posada del Fin. The staff make you feel like you are at home.
Thanks for another wonderful stay.
- The check in was great…after a long boat ride and a hot, sweaty walk from the pier, we were given cold wet towels, iced tea, and bottles of water! The room had a view of the water, AC, fan, and bathroom with hot water. No TV but we were no there to watch TV! The pool and hammock area were beautiful and refreshing. The hotel has a private pier so the tours we arranged were able to pick us up and drop us off at the hotel rather than the main pier in town, albeit just a short walk away. Breakfast was included and was delicious and homemade each morning, with various options available, including fresh squeezed tropical fruit juices and delicious coffee! We would definitely stay at this property again if we return to Livingston!
- Breakfast was good… received a nice hot shower. Comfortable beds amd clean room
- Breakfast was included and there were three breakfast meal choices and all were good.
- Owner could jot do enough for us and went above the necessary to make our stay luxurious-she evn got up at 4 am to make us coffee before our boat left knowuing what a caffeine addict i am!! she was absouluetly unbelievable xx
- Ms. Ermacina, Mr. Gus and Ms. Anna are wonderful. Great attention is given to ensuring you have everything you need. The meals were delicious. The cold towel and drinks and bottles of water are a nice welcoming touch. Me. Gus made our excursion and transportation arrangements and Ms. E. and her staff ensured we had wonderful meals. Ms.Anna gives a nice massage and the support staff are all friendly and ready to attend to the needs of the guest. This is my third stay and I highly recommend Posada del Fin. The staff make you feel like you are at home.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Villa Caribe is located in Lívingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Oh my god! The best accomodation I ever had!! Huge luxury apartments with gorgeous view from the balcony! Kind and helpful staff.
- It’s in centre of the town, it has a big swimming pool, the staff was friendly, they didn’t make me wait until 14 for the check-in which is something I apprecite, the room was big and comfortable.
- Hotel extremely well managed by Manfred the tenant who is always around ready to answer any question and meet your needs . You can feel immediately there is somebody in charge . That makes the whole difference in hospitality .
- Best hotel in Livingston. Relatively large but very manageable and with fabulous views of the mouth of Rio Dulce, and a very good swimming pool. Buffet-style breakfast was delicious.
Leaf cutter ants were amazing- I have never seen them before
Room size good
Bathroom excellent- spacious with a view and opening windows
Pool very good- not crowded, a little too warm to be refreshing
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Dos Árboles is situated on the beach in Lívingston in the Izabal Region. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar, often live music.All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and some have air conditioning
You will find luggage storage space at the property, games, and books.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The centre of Livingston is walking distance away.
- The staff was awesome and they were willing to help with anything needed! The live music was definitely the highlight and the pool was perfect with how hot Livingston is! Would definitely recommend staying here.
- It’s probably the nicest place to stay in Livingston for the price and the owners are very friendly and helpful.
- The pool and the room itself was lovely and as a place it was great value for money
- Located just on front of the sea, swimming pool, friendly and welcoming staff and a good vibe between the crowd make the place that’s is incredible cheap
The staff was nice and accommodating when I requested a fan and wanted to cancel my second night.
The pool was nice and big and the location on the water was nice although you can only see the view from the outside the common room.
Located in Puerto Barrios in the region of Izabal, 28 miles from Rio Dulce Town, Hotel Marbrissa features an outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Maya Tenamit offers accommodations in El Higuerito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- By far the best hotel we had in Guatemala!! The concept (lost in between the jungle and the lake) is awsome! Staff was amazing and the manager very helpful. Food was very good! Facilities was outstanding with nice wood everywhere. Nice private boat tour at very fair price and just for the 2 of us.
- The setting and location are beautiful, peaceful and full of nature. The little dog chocolate and a few members of staff were delightful.
- A little gem close to nature, Maya Tenamit recently opened and have I guess a few more months to completely finish the place (swimming pool in planning) but already is wonderful. I was never disturb by any works tough. The team at Maya Tenamit are also restoring the forest and mangrove! Lovely people all around taking care of you like royalty and taking you to where you need in boat. Just fab.
- Very nice place to relax, with you family or solo. Here have nice action to try. Or solo sit near the lake, the river, take a shot of whiskey.
- Excelente atención, me encantó el lugar y su personal súper amables
Top Hotels In La Viña Izabal Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Viña Izabal to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Viña Izabal but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Viña Izabal. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!