10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vera Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vera Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vera Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vera Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vera Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vera Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vera Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vera Tenerife:
Hotel Rural Casablanca
Located on the slopes of Barranco Ruiz at an altitude of 1969 feet, the hotel offers magnificent views of Mount Teide and the ocean, and is composed of several beautiful, renovated 18th century Canarian houses.All rooms include a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Other facilities include, an on-site bar, a pool, and babysitting service at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as table tennis.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Rural Casablanca.
- It`s good place, where you can relax without internet, phone signal, good restaurant in walking distance. But it`s definitely not 4 stars hotel.
- The hotel was in the middle of nowhere. Even our navigator app had a hard time getting us there and back out. However, the route was great fun, with narrow, super steep streets through small villages. We stayed only one night and as it was a rainy, chilly day, didn’t visit the covered pool area, which did look cozy. The service was first class even though the two ladies had their hands full serving the restaurant guests. The room was good sized, with interesting old fashioned furniture. Great views outside, except for the cloudy weather.
- The bedroom was very nice, clean and traditional. Nice and helpful staff.
- The location is great, I reach it with Google Maps, a lovely place in a quiet village. Breakfast was delicious for us.
Sweet helpful kind personal
We loved the place
Route Active Hotel
Each room is equipped with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in all rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as hiking, cycling and paragliding. The hotel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 mi from Route Active Hotel.
- The breakfast surpassed all expectations, I haired when I saw it. Staff were extremely helpful especially Roberto. I loved that you could buy the essentials in the small shop. Also loved the late check out.
- Great hotel, modern style, friendly staff (5+ help-readiness), good breakfast, nice views and casual atmosphere. My type of a hotel
- Perfect quiet location. We had a lovely room with a fantastic view över the Hills and sea . Breakfast was superb with high quality ingredients. Nice and well-kept garden.good pool.good gym
Everything! The place was really so much better than expected, I loved it 🙂
The rooms are so nice and well furnished, the bathroom was great, the pool area is nice and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Staff is super friendly, absolutely recommend!
One more note reg parking: I liked that they honestly communicated not to have parking (many places here say they do when they actually don’t), still I was worried about finding a free spot when arriving back later in the evening. But no worries, within short walking distance there are plenty of parking spots.
Loved the breakfast, healthy options and awesome chia pooding 😋 Everything was nice and bright… just stayed two nights. Very good options for travelling the area but maybe not for staying at the hotel with kids many days but as a couple we would.
Also the gym was good, much better then I expected.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodations includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Aparthotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 mi away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 mi away.
- Well located, great view, nice place , for sure visit again
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Excellent breakfast buffet, optional dinner buffet at € 10 p.p.
8 times a day bus service to downtown Puerto de la Cruz
- good location and great value for money. also free wine at dinner was great. staff very helpful
- The room itself was clean and comfortable. The pool was large with plenty beds.
Maritim Hotel Tenerife
Stroll through the Maritim Hotel Tenerife’s fabulous gardens and admire the exotic plants and flowers. Relax with an afternoon siesta under the palms and admire the excellent landscaping while you play tennis or mini golf on the elaborately designed course.The Maritim Tenerife’s rooms are elegantly decorated with private balconies from where you may be able to enjoy sea views.Tenerife Sur Airport is 59 mi from Maritim Hotel Tenerife.
- The staff we very polite and did their best but it wasn’t their fault at the end of the day!
Easy access to Puerta De La Cruz…
Great pools and facilities.
VERY professional and helpful staff.
- The hotel is located on the edge of town, next to the sea and Lorro park,and has its own car park.There are extensive and attractive gardens.The outdoor swimming pool was heated in March. This is a German hotel chain but English is spoken.
- Breakfast was excellent. The hotel appears to cater for the German market but I heard many English voices and the staff spoke fluent English. A pleasant room. Hot water in the bathroom was abundant and immediate, something that doesn’t always happen. We’d be quite happy to return.
- Seating area in bedroom comfortable and view spectacular. Breakfast good.
Hotel Turquesa Playa
Guests have access to an indoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub for an extra charge. Facilities also include tennis and squash courts.Each room comes with a fridge, balcony or terrace and satellite TV. A safe, cot or extra bed are available on request and children under 9 stay free on request. Air conditioning is available during certain hours of the day throughout the summer months. WiFi is available in rooms for a supplement.There is a small on-site shopping center including a supermarket. There is a children’s play area and a games room.There is a bus station 15 minutes’ walk away in Puerto de la Cruz offering services to other parts of the island.
- Checking out a night into our stay and going to a proper hotel
The staff are extremely nice to guests. Nothing is too much trouble for them to help customers. The marble lobby is lovely. The pool area will be nice when renovation s haven been completed. Rooms are a little old fashioned, but kept extremely clean and tidy by the staff. in fact the whole hotel is zpotless, and yet there is always someone working cleaning!
There is an excellent free bus service available going from the hotel to the Comercial Centre Shopping, which is very close to the famous Lago Martinez Area, which is included in the hotel alternatives to the pool area.
Another hotel service is that there is a self service laundry wash & dry on the ground floor for
6.50 Euro, a load. Great to cut down on packing!
There is a wide variety of food server in the restaurant. Lovely for lunch but not so special for evening meal if your meal is the evening entertainment. There is always a freshly fried meat or fish being cooked through out meal times.
- big pool and very near to beach. 10min to Loro park by walk.
Hotel room really clean.
Food was nice and good selection
Location close to beach
*Pablo the Lifeguard was very helpful and very friendly.
*All staff very helpful and friendly.
*Any problems were sorted immediately.
*Multinational clientele … Great for learning.
*Most staff competent in using several languages.
*WELL WORTH THE STAY.
*Caution on the ‘All Inclusive Deal’ as you come back fat!
*No hesitation to re-book for another stay.
Hotel Diamante Suites
The Hotel Diamante Suites offers large, comfortable junior suites with a private balcony, separate bedroom and lounge.Make use of the golf practice range and tennis court, or rent a bicycle at reception to explore the island.The WiFi in public areas, as well as a tour desk, make it easy to plan your stay in Tenerife.Choose between the Argentinian grill and buffet restaurants for a delicious meal, or discover the lively center of Puerto de la Cruz.
This hotel is visited mainly by elderly couples and families with children, therefore it is very quiet. No drunk people shouting in the hall, no noise, no hassle. Hotel is located further from the town, no parties around, hence no noise. Just like we needed.
We got very spacious room with the ocean view! Loved the sunset!
Second time in this hotel.
Hotel very nice and the room was very spacious. There was entertainment every night. The staff were very friendly. Food was really good and so much choice. Our children did not want to leave. We will definitely visit again.
- Very big rooms, sea view and excellent location. The food was excellent especially for Coeliac, top! And 5 min walk from Loro Parties, really amazing location, free tennis court. Very recommend!!!
- Very well presented hotel, rooms clean along with bathroom well presented, staff friendly all layed out well! Modern hotel!
- Quite close to the see, room had 2 toilets,bath and shower.i found everything to be clean. Breakfast, lunch were tasty…I did find dinner not always nice,but I might be a bit fussy.they have animator lady, my kids enjoyed a lot. She took them for a pirate treasure hunt one evening and dinner another night giving parents some adult time.they have a play room for kids too. Staff members are professional and helpful,always smiling and very kind. They made our holiday even more special.big thank you to them!
- This hotel is visited mainly by elderly couples and families with children, therefore it is very quiet. No drunk people shouting in the hall, no noise, no hassle. Hotel is located further from the town, no parties around, hence no noise. Just like we needed.
San Agustin Rooms
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Playa de las Americas is 21 miles from San Agustin Rooms, while Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Taoro Garden
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a terrace, and a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountain or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Taoro Garden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will an on site bar, as well as live cooking, and entertaining activities for children and adults.Other facilities include a 24-hours reception and a tennis court.Taoro Park is 1,300 feet from Hotel Taoro Garden, while Plaza Charco is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 mi from Hotel Taoro Garden.
-Back yard exit directly to Taoro Garden park alley
-Incredible view from the balcony
-Very very polite and helpful personnel.
-We opted for half-board and we’ve been allowed to choose between lunch and dinner each day.
- breakfast was fine, but we were spoiled… dinner was so cheap as an extra that we can’t complain about it, it was good, maybe very good, not excellent… nice swimming pool, but remember you are on the north coast here which is a lot colder and often cloudier than the more touristic but desert like south. To get sunshine you drive through the clouds though and suddenly you’re above the clouds! at that hight of 2000/2500 meters you only need 10 minutes at each side to get a nice tan 🙂 just lay your towel in the desert, it is extremely sunny but fresh because of the height, 6 degrees for every 1000 meters I learned at high school, but very calm since you’re in one big crater there (caldera)….
- Very friendly and helpful personal. Our room with a view to the pool area was nice and had a lot of light. Good breakfast and an option to choose between lunch and dinner for the half-board was very useful.
- Clean well-managed hotel where all the staff looked like they knew what they were doing and did it well. Huge choice of food for breakfast. Very clean gardens and pool.
Breakfast and dinner was very good with a lot of fresh fruits, even with diferent sorts of milk (like almond and soya) for the breakfast and a good choice of vegetables and diferent sorts of meet, fish and other sea food for the dinner.
It is a great offer for a good price.
Staff is kind.
Beds are clean and comfortable.
- -Comfortable room
My City Hotel
Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include German and English.Botanical Gardens is 1.5 miles from My City Hotel. Tenerife Norte Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Newly renovated premises, big enough room (not the best of views, but I didn’t pay for any either – and it was pretty quiet since we were facing inwards), big and comfy beds, great modern bathroom, TV and working wifi.
But most of all I really enjoyed the included breakfast. Good variation of cheese, meats, bread, cooked food as well, milk coffee, the works. And the fact that you can order your own omelette and it gets done on the spot for you is a pretty nice touch that I mainly saw in larger hotel chains.
Really enjoyed my stay!
Excelent breakfast. Perfect location for exploring. Small roof top swimming pool was a nice bonus.
Reception staff need to smile little bit more, but ladies who took care about breakfast were great.
- The hotel itself looks like it has been renovated quite recently; everything looks modern and fresh. Very tasty breakfast in a form of a buffet. Rooms are cleaned everyday. Just a minute walk from Plaza del Charco, where you can find nice restaurants and pubs.
- everything about the hotel is new, clean and modern! excellent staff, the room was clean and the bathroom well equipped. there is a lovely roof terrace and pool area too. This hotel is excellent value for money!
- The hotel was good value for money and everything was new and very clean.
- Newly renovated premises, big enough room (not the best of views, but I didn’t pay for any either – and it was pretty quiet since we were facing inwards), big and comfy beds, great modern bathroom, TV and working wifi.
RF San Borondon
RF San Borondon is composed of 2 buildings surrounded by gardens. You can relax in the large salt water swimming pool and gym.The RF San Borondon’s central location means you can easily get to the bus station and sights such as the Lagos de Martianez swimming pools and Loro Park animal park.
1.Great Pool garden! It was a real pleasure to cross the pool area because they had so many plants..it was like the garden of heaven:)) Also the entrance is wonderful, whoever decorated this hotel did an awesome job.
2.Also the staff..always smiling and willing to help. A nice view, one morning we could even see the tip of the mountain (during out stay it was mostly covered by clouds).
3. Clean room, kitchen is not as nice as the rest of the studio but still can’t complain. Internet was working on my smartphones, quite good connection.
4. short walk from Playa del Jardin; easy walk to the center; 10-15 min walk to Loro Parque; not a long ride from Teide, you can easily get day trips from the area. Also the neighbourhood is nice and safe so i’d say the location is great.
- Very polite staff, great pool area, rooms cleaned every day, great location
- Great price/value ratio. It doesn’t have that old and moisture feeling like other hotels in Canary Islands. They clean it perfectly as well.
- Nice garden, the singing birds, beautiful pool-view, overall cleanness, good coffee, helpful and diligent staff
- Really great value for money, calm, clean, more modern than other properties in Puerto, and nice pool area.
- 1.Great Pool garden! It was a real pleasure to cross the pool area because they had so many plants..it was like the garden of heaven:)) Also the entrance is wonderful, whoever decorated this hotel did an awesome job.
Top Hotels In La Vera Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vera Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vera Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vera Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!