10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Venteta Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Venteta Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Venteta Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Venteta Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Venteta Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Venteta Valencia Community:
San Juan is the Costa Blanca’s longest beach, at 3.7 mi long. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Alicante city center, and 20 minutes from the airport. There is free on-site parking, and a tram to Alicante stops 350 feet away.Each modern, air-conditioned room at the Almirante has a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. Rooms also include a private bathroom with amenities.The Almirante’s Pocardy restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, including rice dishes and fish. You can enjoy a meal on the outdoor terrace, with music in the evenings. There is also a bar.
- The breakfast is excellent. The hotel is nice and quiet if that’s what you want, which we did.
- First – service was very good everywhere – checkin, bar, restaurant, pool. The fixed air conditioner in the room with 10 minutes. Unbeliveable in Spain. Very good hotel on the nice beach. Beach just over the road. Nice pool and pool garden. Very good restaurant and cozy snackbar with sofas outside. Location super – clean, big beach with good restaurants. Tram connection with Alicante city very good. Tram stop only 300 meters. 20 minutes ride to center.
- We loved the independent feel of this small hotel. It had individual character – no nonedescript chain hotel features. The hotel was well run, had a good, small sized pool, with surrounding gardens, a good restaurant with varied menu (everything we tried was delicious) and a nice bar area, but, most of all it was superbly located on the beach front and only a few minutes walk from a tram stop if you wanted to be on the move. The staff were so helpful, approachable, friendly and informative.
- Cozy and clean rooms, good cuisine and friendly staff. It’s located close to the sea, just 4 minutes away from it.
I just come back after 12 days. I went with my orderly mother and we both loved the place and everything about it. Lovely big double room with balcony, fantastic views of the beach and pool, delicious breakfast with lots of variety. Very well to commute to Alicante, (tram only 5 minutes walk).
The staff were brilliant.
The only reason i didn’t give it a 10 was I would have liked to have a walk in shower, the bath was a bit of an inconvenience for my mother, however she managed ok.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and i would love to be back in the near future
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hotel Abril has modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Abril’s restaurant. Mediterranean and Manchegan dishes are available for lunch and dinner. Terra Mítica, Mundomar and Aqualandia theme parks can be reached in just 30 minutes by car. Alicante Airport is 16 mi away.
- Really nice was the lemon tree behind the window and the parking place right in front of room door. Room had a nice big double bed with extra blanket in the big closet. Bathroom had all necessary freebies.
- The orange juice at the breakfast was very nice, and the view from the balcony. But that’s about it.
- Nicely presented site with fine palm trees, staff very agreeable, chamber maid’s service splendid. Easy access to the Alicante tramway system, which is also on a stunning beach with good catering. Plus excellent access to the road system and local motorways. Room actually quite good if a tad basic. We were very pleased the heating worked because nights during our stay were freezing.
The cafe which is virtually joined at the hip to Hotel Abril.
Lovely receptionist, good English, nice personality, very helpful.
Nice waitress in the ajoining cafe, very helpful.
Room kept clean.All round good and will stay again in the future.
Air conditioning in room spot on.
At last a fridge put into the apartment.
- Close to Alicante (10 mins) and airport (20mins). Motel style accommodation with assigned car parking right outside door. Good sized room with balcony overlooking narrow garden. Very clean.
Port Alicante Playa de San Juan
All air-conditioned rooms at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan come with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. There is also satellite TV, a work desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi connection in public areas. There is also a garden with a children’s play area, as well as a children’s swimming pool. You can also find 2 paddle tennis courts at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan.Restaurante Tamayo, serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine, speciallized in paella and other rice-based dishes. There is also a snack bar, as well as a poolside bar which is open in the summer months.The hotel is located 1,300 feet from a bus and tram stop. Alicante Golf Course is 1,950 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful! The pool was lovely and the location…super!
- nothing special, but in general everything is ok. breakfast was good. Good quality of towels.
- Well located, pleasant efficient staff. Rooms fairly basic but spotlessly clean with most amenities including wifi
- Nice hotel, friendly staff and close to the beach but nothing around it to do in the evening.
Excellent food for a very good price. We preferred returning to the hotel for dinner on more than one night.
Tram to Alicante a few hundred meters away.
Hotel Castilla Alicante
The Castilla restaurant serves home-made food, and there is a café with a summer terrace. There are various restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.The Castilla Alicante is 1,000 feet from ARENA Sports Club, where guests can enjoy the spa facilities at an extra cost. It is also just 1,000 feet from Alicante Golf Club, which offers discounts to hotel guests.The hotel is 250 feet from the tram stop to Alicante, which is 5 mi away. You can hire a car at the hotel’s tour desk, and there are good connections to Benidorm from Alicante.
- New refurbished rooms. Roommate super attentive and all very clean. Nice swimming pool
- Very nice and newly renovated room, spacious, clean. Nice view from the balcony: on one side you can see the sea, in front of you there are nice pools of the building close by. 3 min walk from the beach. Lots of restaurants near by, including Burger King on your way to the beach (for coffee and ice cream ?). If you exit the hotel on your left, you’ll find a supermarket at 1 min walk.
- The Hotel met our expectations. Great location close to the beach, with a bus stop to visit the city center in front of the property. Bars and restaurants around and also a small shop center with a supermarket. Silent and quite environment. Swimming pool and the bar always available during the day. Kind and supportive staff.
- Great pool, nice big terrace, great beach very close to the hotel
- Rooms airy ,large and spotlessly cleaned every day .Location 5minutes walk from lovely beach Pool area small but clean and comfortable Staff very competent and professional
Air-conditioned rooms at this property come with a flat-screen TV, telephone, wardrobe, desk, a mini-bar at an extra cost and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views and balconies.JovA Hotel has a 24-hour front desk and you can get tourist information of the area or tickets for activities on site. A free luggage storage service and newspapers are also available.Benidorm is 25 minutes’ from the property and Alicante Airport is 19 mi away.
- Room was basic but very clean bathroom was small but adaquate, nice balcony with a great view of the beach and sea
- The location. The room with sea views. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Conviniance for town and beach. Plenty of bars restaurants to choose from had a brilliant weekend
- I expected a lot less for my money, it had free wifi, air conditioning and a generous size room. the staff were a pleasure to deal with, and it had a bar restaurant on the sea front.
Very good situation, first line on the beach.
Good bar, good drinks.
Hotel Villa San Juan
The hotel’s café serves a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is close to various restaurants and cafés. On-site parking is available for an extra cost, and there is plenty of parking space in the surrounding streets.Terra Mítica and Alicante Airport are a 20-minute drive from Hotel Villa de San Juan.
- It is located in the center of San Juan, close to restaurants.
- Good clean accommodation. We booked a twin room on B&B and the room was large and airy.
- The hotel is a bit old but the room was refubrished. Clean and bright. Nice balcony. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are fine. Good value for money.
- I have liked the people at the reception, the room and the cafeteria in the morning.
Need to have more varieties at breakfast.
Would be nice to have a kettle for coffe & tea in the room.
Overall lovely acomadation with llovey staff.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Daniya Alicante have a safe and a mini-bar. With wooden floors, they are decorated in warm, brown tones, and the private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The Daniya restaurant serves a mix of local and international cuisine, and is specialized in rice dishes. There is also a café-bar and a summer terrace. In July and August the property offers children entertainment.The hotel has a tour desk and you can hire a bicycle.
- Food delicious ,staff nice and friendly,room clean,we are happy !!!
- The hotel had all necessary facilities and the staff were polite, efficient and spoke reasonable English. The room was clean, had a fridge, air conditioning, lovely bathroom with shower and bath. It had a safe which was easy to use once the staff had demonstrated it. The room was cleaned daily to a high standard.
- That it was only 15 minutes on the bus from town. Staff were very friendly and helped where they could.
- 1. Fridge 2. English speaking front desk staff that did respond promptly. 3. Private parking present. 4. Clean
- the staffs are very very supporting most especially name David always ask for him good man and one of the morning shift lady cant remember her name she speak English as well with David they all support whenever you ask for help on this i’m going to rate them 110% very fabulous people
Tryp Alicante Gran Sol Hotel
This hotel is the tallest building in Alicante, and is located in the heart of the city, a few minutes from Alicante Port. There are many shops and bars nearby. There are 13 golf courses within 9.3 mi of the hotel.The air-conditioned rooms at the Gran Sol are bright and spacious. They all come with flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe.Tryp Gran Sol’s restaurant serves characteristic Mediterranean cuisine and a varied buffet breakfast.The hotel’s reception offers tour desk and car rental. Public parking is available 650 feet away, with special discounts for hotel guests.
- The staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room was superb with a magnificent view over the port and very comfortable bed. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it highly.
- The room was great with view from the side you could see the port , sea and castle
- The location was excellent with easy access to all facilities, friendly and professional staff. We had a superior room with a fantastic view over the yacht harbor. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Breakfast superb. Staff super friendly and helpful
- Very clean, comfortable, excellent staff and very central.
Hotel Santa Faz
You can easily reach Alicante’s charming city center in only 10 minutes’ drive from this modern hotel. Enjoy the culture or soak up some sun on the numerous sandy beaches of the region, before returning to enjoy a typically Mediterranean dinner in the hotel’s restaurant or a drink at the bar.Keep up-to-date with all the latest goings-on using the free Wi-Fi service.Drive over for a relaxing round of golf, with a course just 1.9 mi away, or go hiking in the surrounding landscape.Well-priced and practical – parking is free and easy to find – the Hotel Santa Faz offers a convenient option for travelers.
- The whole experience for a woman on my own was of security ,comfort and overall staff and management very helpful and attentive.very comfortable.
- Significant improvement from my first time in the hotel. Extremely clean and excellent layout with high quality wifi
- The only hotel in Saint Joan within budget so for that alone it has to get a thumbs up! Parking is a problem – on street only and on a roundabout, so not ideal. Lovely staff and extremely helpful, but non-English speaking – we got by though with a lot of smiles! Room was fine – good size, comfortable and very clean. Had a balcony which is nice for a smoker – view was of the pigeon loft on the opposite side of the street!! Limited choice of eateries in the area, and they don’t open until 21:00 so ended up eating at the hotel (it’s restaurant opened 15 minutes earlier). Certainly not haute cuisine, but very nicely cooked and perfectly adequate.
- Friendly night manager could not speak English though
- Handy for the town centre. Comfortable, good price
Hotel Mar Azul
Just 100 feet from the beach, you can be sunning yourself on the sandy shores or swimming in mild Mediterranean waters within minutes of leaving the Mar Azul’s entrance.Enjoy stylish, spacious interiors with possible views of the sea from the Mar Azul’s bedrooms. Take a walk along the maritime parade and visit the nearby golf course for a round in the sunshine.Make a day trip to the city of Alicante and browse the shops, bars and restaurants. You can also spend an exciting day at the theme park, Terra Mitica, 18.5 miles from the Mar Azul.
- The hotel has a great location (beach, supermarkets and bus stop are nearby). Staff is very friendly and helpful, room is cosy and clean. Our stay was wonderful, I will definitely recommend this accomodation.
- It’s very clean, Friendly staff and a minute from the beach
- Fabulous location, super clean, lovely staff, our No1 holiday of all our holidays!
- The location was perfect and the staff were very nice
- Our stay was wonderful. I traveled with my daughter en the stay was very nice. The owners of the hotel make you feel at home and go out of their way to meet your desires. We had sea view as requested and breakfast was delicious. Very friendly and warm stay!! We will stay here again for sure!
Top Hotels In La Venteta Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Venteta Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!