10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vega De Los Viejos Castile And Leon:
Hotel La Mora
The simple, modern rooms at Hotel La Mora have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a terrace with views of the mountains.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine, characteristic of the area. There is also a bar and a terrace looking onto the gardens.You can go skiing at Leitariegos, a 25-minute drive from La Mora. Somiedo Nature Reserve is just 7.5 mi away.
- Fabulous welcome from owner at door on late arrival. Service second-to-none, with bar open as long as required into early hours. Best service I have ever seen anywhere.
- Staff superb. Madam spoilt us with her superb cooking, both for dinner and breakfast.
- tranquil, beautiful setting, helpful friendly owners
- Emplazamiento maravilloso. Pero lo que destaca sobre todo es la calidad humana de los propietarios. Aman su profesión y cuidan con mimo al cliente. Totalmente recomendable.
LA ATENCIÓN DE LOS DUEÑOS. LO MEJOR!!!
EL LUGAR DONDE ESTA UBICADO EL HOTEL ES PRECIOSO….
LAS CENAS ESPECTACULARES.
Hotel Rural La Bolera
At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Hotel Rural La Bolera provides some rooms with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Hotel Rural La Bolera.Pola de Somiedo is 11 miles from the hotel. Asturias Airport is 44 miles away.
- Great rural hotel in a picturesque village in the Picos de Europa mountains. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Dinner was from a limited menu serving basic regional dishes, but the value for money was astonishing. Breakfast was basic but very good and there was plenty to get the traveller going for the day.
Remote location but with a restaurant at reasonable prices
Good breakfast with local produce.
- Modest hotel in a wonderful rural setting. Excellent choices on evening dining menu and hearty breakfast too
- Breakfast was very good (a continental breakfast with freshly squeezed juice every morning). The bed was good to fall asleep in. Quiet at night. The host could not speak English, but was anyway very nice and helpful. The daughter was not always in the hotel, but she could speak English. Every evening we got a delicious dinner in the restaurant. 3 course menu with a bottle of wine and water and finally a cup of coffee. At a very favorable price.
- Very friendly staff. Great restaurant. Locals liked it also.
Hotel La Brañina
Rooms are set over 3 floors and all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a hot tub and free Wi-Fi. An elevator is available in the building.Free buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel La Brañina and the restaurant opens only on prior request and upon availability.The surrounding area is famous for outdoor activities such as hiking, and La Braña, La Gobia and La Laguna Ski Elevators are 20 minutes’ drive away. A private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
- very large selection for breakfast, all incuded in room rate. excellent location, easy walk into town centre for restaurants/cafes.
- very comfortable, very quiet both front and back rooms. room size excellent, enjoyed our stay. staff service and information was first class. hotel breakfast had good variety and was excellent value for money. location is close to town centre, plenty of cafes and restaurant are short distance away.
Fui solo para una noche por trabajo. Todo estaba muy limpio, ambiente tranquilo y acogedor.
Esta bien situado y el comedor tiene muy buenas vistas a la montaña
- Personal agradable. Buena ubicación. La habitación estaba limpia y en buenas condiciones. Perfecto para ir un día a disfrutar de la nieve y quedarse a dormir. Es un hotel básico pero recomendable.
Bien situado, habitación grande y limpia.
Hotel Rural Somiedo
The hotel has a bar with picnic tables outside where you can enjoy a drink overlooking the valley. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.There is a spacious lounge with sofas, a flat-screen TV and board games.There are many great hiking routes near Hotel Rural Somiedo. Oviedo and the Asturian coastline are around 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
Hotel Orquidea Real
Each room at this hotel is painted and decorated with a different color, and each offers a desk, safe, flat-screen TV, and views of the town. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, and hairdryer.The property provides a tour desk and baggage storage. A shared lounge and games room are also available, as well as a bar.Hotel Orquidea Real is 37 mi from Ponferrada.
- Rooms and hallways are decorated in bright and cheerful colours. Spacious rooms with Wifi. Breakfast included.
- Te sientes como en casa. La comida casera y deliciosa. Limpio y cuidado. Muy recomendable.
- La limpieza, comodidad y la atención de los empleados.
- El hotel está muy nuevo y la cena fue de menú del día y estaba muy rica (12 €)
- Muy cómodo y confortable. Muy buena atención por parte del personal. La comida excelente. A 20 min. De la estación de esquí de leitariegos
Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, and private bathroom.You will find a gift shop and a snack bar at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. Pola de Somiedo is 11 mi from Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo, while Cangas del Narcea is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 mi from the property.
- We used El Mirador as a base for hiking in the area and were pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome of Irene, one of the owners. She gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant close by and prepared next morning a lovely breakfast. The room is very nice furnished, good beds and the whole place is renovated with good taste. We enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- The location is fantastic; peace, quiet and mountains. The hostess is very friendly and helpful; our room was beautiful; there is a small lounge where you can sit and have a cup of coffee/tea; in good weather there is plenty of room outside to sit; it is simply a very good accommodation; loved it!
- Todo fenomenal. Irene un encanto, atenta a cualquier solicitud. Una enamorada de su establecimiento, lo cual se nota en los detalles.
- El paisaje espectacular nevado y el desayuno delicioso
- Todo, la comodidad, entorno agradable, amabilidad de Irene (la dueña), que nos recomendó en todo momento sitios que visitar y dónde comer por buen precio y calidad y su disposición hacia en cliente en todo momento, acabamos encantados y no nos importaría volver.
Simply decorated, each room at L’Ablana comes with parquet floor, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.Friendly staff will provide more information on the area and all the outdoor activities you can practice.
- It is a very quiet and calm place, as it is outside the village: good for reading, listening to music or just sit outside and enjoy the mountains.
- The friendly atmosphere and typical Asturian homelyness.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, las vistas y la amabilidad del dueño.
- El trato y la limpieza así como pequeños detalles de calidada
- Muy limpio, cama muy cómoda. Altas calidades. Calefacción puesta toda la noche. Está en la carretera a 100 metros del centro. Jardín y lleno de plantas.
Hotel Castillo del Alba
Each room includes a TV, wardrobe and iron. The private bathroom has a shower, hairdryer, bidet and free toiletries. The suite also offers a spa bath.Horse riding and mountain biking are available in the surrounding area.Grado can be reached in an hour’s drive and Oviedo is an hour’s away by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 62 mi from the hotel.
- Good location, great views, breakfast quite ok, though no fresh juice, staff very attentive and did their best to accommodate me. And HAD a toilet brush 🙂
- Pola de Someido is a beautiful village in the amazing Picos de Europa. This very nice hotel allows you to enjoy this wonderful place.
- Sehr ruhig, aber im Ort, zentral gelegen. Sehr nettes Personal. Trotz Verständigungsschwierigkeiten ( mein Spanisch zu schlecht, Englisch wurde nicht verstanden) wurde uns mit einer Engelsgeduld alles erklärt, was wir wissen wollten. Zimmer sind gut und grosszügig. Das Frühstück ist ein erweitertes “desayuno” und für 4.50€ super; Aufschnitt, Käse, Obst, Joghurt, Toast, Brot, Saft, Tee, Kaffee, Törtchen. Alternativen findet man im Ort. Zu empfehlen ist die kleine Bäckerei direkt gegenüber.
- La ubicación es preciosa, el personal muy amable, nos dejaron quedarnos hasta mas tarde sin mayor coste. La cena que hicimos en el hotel riquísima. Una terracita muy acogedora para el buen tiempo.
- La habitación preciosa, enorme y con vistas a la montaña. Las camas muy cómodas
La Corona del Auteiro
The rooms at La Corona del Auteiro feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with central heating and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Restaurante Duernas, located next to the hotel, serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a Spanish-style bar.The Corona del Auteiro has a lounge with armchairs, board games and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar.The Somiedo Nature Reserve is popular for hiking, and guests can rent traditional local snowshoes for mountain walks in the snow.
- Great place in the mountains, lovely room with skylight, quiet, pleasant sleep, perfect hosts, good breakfast, delicious dinner, tenderloin (solomillo) and entrecote are fabulous. Ask for a tour to the old mill (molino) on the grounds, 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- Los dueños de la casa lo primero, la habitación y la limpieza.
- La zona es preciosa y el propietario muy amable y atento en todo momento.
- La casa muy bonita. La dueña muy amable. El sitio muy tranquilo y con rutas cerca (Lago del valle, Braña de Sousas, etc)
- L’esmorzar súper bo, les vistes genials i l’habitació i la casa molt boniques.
Hotel Casa Miño
Each bright room at Hotel Casa Miño has simple, modern décor. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves a range of traditional Asturian cuisine. You can relax in the Casa Miño’s charming lounge, where there is a fireplace.Oviedo and Gijón can be reached in 90 minutes by car, while Gijón and the coastline are approximately 62 mi from the hotel.
- The hotel was beautifully furnished with a brilliant kitchen where you could eat and make your own drinks, fridge and dishwasher provided and a lovely lounge too.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- Las habitaciones son amplias y cómodas, y en general todo muy limpio y aseado. El hotel es pequeño pero suficiente, y además se encuentra en una zona muy tranquila y poco ruidosa. Las camas muy cómodas, la verdad. Sorprende que tanto cenas como desayunos se tienen que hacer en el restaurante del mismo nombre, pero que queda a algo menos de 100 metros. Pero aparte de eso, bien. Y son gente amable.
- Stilvoll eingerichtet. Sehr sauber. Freundliches Personal
- Habitaciones amplias, confortables, limpias. Fuera del hotel se pueden hacer excursiones interesantes en unos 30 km. alrededor. Buen lugar para disfrutar del paisaje asturiano del interior.
Top Hotels In La Vega De Los Viejos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vega de los Viejos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!