10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vega Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vega Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vega Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vega Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vega Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vega Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vega Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vega Asturias:
Located next to the River Sella, the hotel can arrange canoeing trips down the river. Horse riding trips through the Asturian countryside are also available. The surrounding countryside is great for walking.The rooms at Hotel Capitán feature a parquet floor, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the River Sella.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the dining room, and there is also a bar. Packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.You can drive to central Cangas de Onís in around 3 minutes, and the coastal town of Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away. Central Oviedo and Gijón are around an hour’s drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- It was good value of money compared to other hotels in the area and 20 min driving distance from Basilica of Covadonga. They serve very nice coffee with the breakfast.
- The staff were very nice. the river behind the hotel. If walking the 2km into Cangas de Onis, head a few minutes up the road to the cute village of Villaneuva, cross the bridge and then walk into town along the River.
- En el desayuno te sentías como en casa. Trato muy cercano y agradable. Todo muy limpio.
- La ubicación ideal , Justo al lado (2 min coche) de CANGAS de onis y mucho más baratos que los hoteles que se encuentran en el pueblo.
- La amabilidad del personal y la relación calidad-precio.
Hotel Águila Real
A recently built hotel that offers guests cozy, comfortable and well-equipped accommodations to relax in after a day out discovering the fabulous, surrounding scenery, learning about the ancestral folklore or sampling the renowned local cuisine.If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. Cangas de Onis is an excellent base from which to explore the mountain range Picos de Europa and is easily accessible from other areas of Asturias and Cantabria. The area also offers a range of activities from walking and mountain biking to canoeing, caving and 4×4 excursions.
- Nice and clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. We asked about things to see in the surroundings places on a driving range, very nice recomendations, escaping the main cities and very nice landscapes.
- From arrival to departure we we well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were comfortable and clean. One of the staff, Sara, was very helpful when we were trying to get one of our motorbikes repaired. Service above and beyond.
- Excellent location close to town centre and all amenities. Free parking. Friendly staff. A great base for exploring the Picos de Europa and surrounding areas.
- This is basic accomodation at a basic price and it is spot on.
- Hotel located 2 mins walking distance from the main street in Cangas de Onís. Very clean and spacious room with beautiful bathroom. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed in for that price. Highly recommended! Helpful and nice stuff. Hotel has also its own parking right in front of the building
Hotel Rural El Molino
All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
- The breakfast is very complete and the staff very friendly. Perfect choice for travelers visiting Covadonga and Cangas de Onís.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Excellent breakfast awaited us every morning and the room was neatly cleaned daily. Personable staff at reception, ready to offer advice on places to visit nearby. We enjoyed our stay and loved the local food. Good stopover if you wish to visit Covadonga monastery and lakes, Cares Route and even the seaside. Some good river canoeing is on offer nearby as well.
Hotel Los Robles
All of the rooms at Los Robles feature a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Apartments have all of the same facilities as rooms, as well as a kitchen with washing machine and microwave.Los Robles offers 24-hour reception and a restaurant. Packed lunches can also be arranged on site.Los Robles lies within easy walking distance of the Santa Cruz Church and the Roman Bridge. The location is ideal for the Picos de Europa, while Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
- Simple, comfortable room with a very nice little balcony overlooking a busy and interesting square. Lots to watch. Nowhere to park immediately close-by but easily found free parking a couple of minutes walk away.
- Very central location, it was in a street full of restaurants and bars. modern, good size and well equipped rooms, friendly staff. The room had a french balcony with a view over the street. The bathroom was clean and bright.
- Helpful in terms of storing our bikes for the night.
- The location can’t be better for atmosphere. Good shutters that blacked out the light. We had a comfort room which had a small balcony overlooking the square. The breakfast was basic but cheap. You don’t need to book breakfast, either.
- Ubicaciòn, en pleno centro, cama muy comoda, habitacion pequeña pero muy confortable y agradable a pesar del fuerte olor a comida de la cocina del hotel, el personal del hotel muy amables, facil aparcamiento a escasos 100mtrs del hotel gratis.
Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
- Well run hotel. Good location for bus station and FEVE railway. Good location for trips to Cangas de Onis and the Picos de Europa. Some very good bar/restaurants close.
- I liked that they had a family room, 2 twins and a double, but it was tight for us with older kids. They are in a good location and walking distance to all activities in town. the staff was nice and they offer breakfast for an extra charge.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
Each room at Eladia has air conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms also have a safe and a private bathroom. The hotel has a café-bar and a relaxing lounge area with a TV. There is also a gift shop and a tour desk.The Eladia is set in the center of Cangas, facing the Town Hall. The historic shrine of Covadonga is just 7.5 mi away, and Lakes Enol and Ercina are both within a short drive.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking or climbing. The beautiful beaches of Spain’s north coast are 16 mi away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Well equipped bathroom.
- A budget room but it was clean, quiet, well maintained, and right in the heart of this wonderful Spanish town. Breakfast simple but adequate, and staff friendly and efficient. For 40 Euro a night – this is really very good value for money.
- Very comfortable bed incredibly central amazing value for money
- I can’t really say anything about the breakfeast because I left really early on both days that I spent there. But my room was really nice, clean and confortable. It’s in the middle of the busiest avenue in Cangas de Onis and so it was great for me.
Nada. Aparentemente es buen precio hasta que entras
El personal por decir algo
Hotel La Guindal
All rooms are heated and have a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.A free breakfast is offered in the first floor breakfast room. The restaurant overlooks a small park and serves characteristic Asturian cuisine and homemade desserts.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Ribadesella Beach is 12 mi away and the A8 Motorway is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
I also liked a lot the decorating details of the outside space. It’s a family business and they are proud of their work and you can easily see this.
Excellent value for money off season
Better than average breakfast in the sister bar/restaurant just across the road.
- Habitación muy correcta. Buena calefacción. Tranquilidad. Sencillez. Comodidad. Luces de cabecera. Cuarto de baño muy bien. Ventanas. Buen desayuno. De lo mejor dentro de su categoría.
- Limpieza máxima y tranquilidad, lo único malo el wifi,
Es un hotel pequeño y acogedor. La habitación era muy amplia y estaba todo límpisimo! Cama cómoda y perfecto para aparcar.
Cangas de Onís queda muy cerca ! Para comer se puede ir al restaurante que tiene el mismo nombre que el hotel situado justo en frente! Si volvemos por allí no dudaremos en repetir ya que su precio es inmejorable!
- The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The heated rooms feature tiled floors, central heating, a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered and characteristic Asturian cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant.The nearby Picos de Europa National Park is easily accessible and the hotel tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and organize excursions.
- El hotel está ubicado en un lugar perfecto para quien quiera tranquilidad, a un paso del centro de la ciudad y fácil aparcamiento. El personal muy amable y atento. En nuestro caso se preocuparon de tener pan, dulces y charcutería sin gluten para el desayuno.
- El personal es encantador, y como les gusta su tierra, te dan muy buenos consejos para pasar el día con niños
- gente amable. buen lugar tranquilo aunque esta en la carretera principal entre cangas de onis y covadonga
- A pesar de ser un hotel pequeño, la amabilidad en el trato, supera con creces nuestras expectativas, crean un ambiente familiar
Un trato muy cercano y amable, excelente, da gusto estar en hoteles con
esa calidad humana. Las estancias muy limpias, el entorno tranquilo y
During your stay, enjoy the hotel’s stunning views of the Picos de Europa and take part in a variety of activities in the local area, including canoe trips on the Sella River, horse riding, archery and quad-bike riding. The hotel is an ideal starting point for visits to all of Asturias’ major attractions.
Azerbache Cardes is very clean.
A very pleasant hotel indeed,
To say it lacks charm would be mean
And it’s good value for money, agreed.
- Staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast was adequate but basic.
- Me encantó la ubicación, es un paraje maravilloso. El personal con trato excelente y la limpieza de 10.
- La ubicación, apartada de la carretera permite escuchar el río en todo momento y estar rodeado de árboles pájaros y naturaleza. El desayuno también tenía de todo.
- Estaba casi todo bien la habitación era cómoda y el entorno era precioso rodeados de naturaleza.
- Azerbache Cardes is very clean.
Top Hotels In La Vega Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vega Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vega Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vega Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!