10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vall De Santa Creu Catalonia:
This family-run hotel has a restaurant, specializing in rice and fish dishes made with fresh local seafood. Cal Mariner also has a bar with a seafront terrace area.Cal Mariner is set in the Cap de Creus Natural Park, 7.5 miles from Cadaqués. There are various hiking and cycling routes to Sant Pere de Rodes Monestary, 2.5 miles away. The Dalí Museum in Figueras is within a 30 minute drive.Hotel Cal Mariner offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. It also has a helpful tour desk with information on the Empordà region.
- Good location good size room and clean with terrace
- The hotel is literally right across the street from the beach! The restaurant is phenomenal with probably the best foods Spain has to offer; from the paella to the live lobster in the tank. A seafood lovers paradise. The staff treated us like family & were very helpful with giving directions & suggestions for different sites in the area. Needless to say I will be back in 2018 & years to come!
It’s very central being about 5 minutes walk from the centre of the town and even less to the main sandy beach.
The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful they’ll leave you wanting for nothing.
- Large bubbling bath and huge balcony overlooking bay.
- Good for an overnight stay while travelling. The room was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the balcony with its view of the harbor.
Hotel Spa Cap De Creus
All of the rooms at the Hotel Cap de Creus feature air conditioning, a safe and a hairdryer. Some rooms include bath tub and a kitchenette.Hotel Cap de Creus’s restaurant-pizzeria La Timba has great views over the port and surroundings. It serves salads, pizza and fresh pasta.El Port de la Selva is situated 5 miles from Llançà Train Station and 37.3 miles from Girona Airport. The location is ideal for visiting the Dalí Museum in Figueres, the artistic town of Cadaqués and the city of Girona.
- Brilliant position in Selva right by the fish market and harbours, as well as the beaches and walks. Ours was a very comfortable large air-conditioned room with a spacious bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable. Breakfast was delicious with a good choice of dishes.
Great big room with balcony albeit small and not sit out onable. Great bathroom and being an aparthotel you also have the option to do your own thing in house.
Location is great bang in the middle of the town!
- Unfortunately the weather was very overcast and heavy which did not help our overall response, however the hotel was comfortable although our accommodation was cold on arrival.
- The location is fantastic – right in the centre of El Port de la Selva. We stayed in a non-sea facing room but still loved hearing the sounds of foot traffic on the semi-pedestrianised street when the windows were open. It was very quiet when the windows were closed! Breakfast was lovely every day. The front desk person who checked us in was lovely and gave us a very comprehensive overview of the area, including tips on where to go walking. We were really pleased our first day when we took her advice! Lovely staff, functional kitchen, great breakfast and perfect location.
- Location right by the beach. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Spa Porto Cristo
Rooms at the Hotel Porto Cristo are charming and well-equipped, with twin beds, double beds or king-size beds and slippers. The design includes typical wood and stone. Many rooms have a hydromassage bath or hot tub, and some offer sea views and a terrace.Views of the sea and the port can be enjoyed from the terrace of the Monterey restaurant. The La Timba restaurant serves salads, pizzas and fresh pasta.Free Wi-Fi is available at Porto Cristo’s business centre. Outdoor parking is possible on site.
- Nice breakfast. Very friendly staff. The location is very good being a few minutes walk to the sea front and restaurants and bars of the area.
- Location, room comfort & restaurant are superb. Excellent breakfast buffet too. Our third time here and definitely not our last. Would recommend this hotel as a perfect spot for a weekend break. Relaxing and enjoyable.
- The hotel had a very good breakfast. They offered all sorts of croissants, fruits and cheeses that you’d like for a proper breakfast. There were good options for any kind of diet preferences. The room was very clean and there were many towels. There was also an iron in the room, very practical.
- We loved staying here. Super cute town and a very nice – although quite small room.
Very comfortable spacious room.
Jacuzzi bath was great to ease our aches and pains following our long hike from Cadaques.
Each room features a modern and simple décor and it includes a satellite flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and free toiletries are provided.The hotel is located in the center of Llançà town, and a range of bars and shops can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. There are a range of 22 small beaches and coves to explore.Costa Brava’s Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is 16 mi away. You can reach Dalí Theater and Museum in Figueras by train in 15 minutes. France, Portbou, Port de la Selva, and Cadaqués are a few miles from Llançà.Girona Costa Brava Airport is 45 mi away. Free public parking is located 350 feet from the hotel.
This was a fabulous hotel the room was lovely and had everything needed for a comfortable stay
Lovely roof terrace could not have asked for anything more
The hotel was situated in very quiet area with free car parking close by.
All the staff were kind – caring and very helpful.
Our room was of a good size as was the shower room – with clean towels every day and comfy beds.
We appreciated the tea and coffee making facilities and roof space area for quiet relaxation.
Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of choices to suit everyone. The owner was always there for any advice regarding places to visit or eat.
A huge thank you to everyone and we will be back next year.
- It’s a family owned business in the centre of a nice little village! It’s supposed to be a 2 star hotel but I think it was better than a lot of 3 or 4 star hotels i’ve been to. Great location as it a bit out of the crowded touristic locations on Costa Brava, mostly local people and and a few French tourists as it is close to the border with France. We got the real Spanish holiday experience, small local restaurants and friendly people.
- This family run (3rd generation) hotel is amazing in every way, it’s comfortable and well styled, has amazing spaces and 2 terraces to relax in. I was gutted I was only there for the night. I shall return, not just for the hotel but to see the gorgeous family that run it.
- Excellent staff, always helpful and kind with the customers. An Hotel with some details you can’t find everywhere; familiar atmosphere, massive breakfast with local food and relaxing areas to breathe. Fantastic!!
- This was a fabulous hotel the room was lovely and had everything needed for a comfortable stay
Hotel Boutique Mar D’Amunt
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.The area is popular for snorkeling.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including windsurfing and diving. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bottle of cava that came with the room was great! The rooms, bathroom were very clean.
Bed very comfy , pillows good as well.
Only rooms to have are the sea view at an extra 50 euros a night. The other rooms are okay but lack the view ! Receptionist was wonderful , incredibly helpful. Valet parking also worked so very well. Welcome champagne in sea view room was the icing on the cake – enjoy while sun goes down. We enjoyed our one night we extended to two nights but had to move rooms to an “interior” one – hence comment about sea view being worth the extra !
- Incredibly nice service, very unique vibe, beautiful sunset on balcony and roof terrace
- La situation géographique de rêve, la chambre grande, bien meublée et très confortable, la vue magnifique.
- Particulièrement l’équipe de réception : à la fois très agréable, efficace et réactive
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. You will find a shared kitchen at the property as well as a shared rooftop terrace with sea view.The area is popular for hiking, cycling and sport activities. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37.9 miles from Hotel Agora.
- We were delighted that the Agora was an annexe to the Porto Cristo Hotel. There was a sign on the door directing us to the Porto Cristo hotel reception to check in. The hotel kept our rucksacks until the rooms were ready. It seemed that we were the only ones in the annexe and therefore had the full use of two roof terraces, with stunning views to the sea one way and hills the other. There is a great kitchen comprising tea/coffee machine, microwave, fridge, glasses, etc. etc. I don’t like being fussed over so this was perfect. Would stay again. It is also in a great location, very near the bus stop and the sea front.
- staff very very helpful plus use of kitchen with kettle
Port de la Selva es gran pueblo para relajarte y descansar.
La oferta gastronómica es interesante
- La posizione centralissima , la cortesia dello Staff .
- La situació de l’establiment i els serveis com la petita cuina molt ben equipada
Located in 2 annexes, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath, and some of them feature a private balcony.There is free Wi-Fi in all areas and free private parking space is provided. In the property’s main building there is a restaurant and a shared lounge with TV. Laundry services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. You can explore the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, 6.2 mi from the hotel. The town of Figueras, with the Dalì Museum, can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Pool was nice, staff were friendly and adaptable: they allowed us to have an early breakfast.
- Helpful friendly guy at reception. Hotel right in the centre of beautiful little town.
- good family hotel, great friendly staff, good room, general cleanliness is very good, room size is excellent with nice spacious bathroom nothing tiny, breakfast is generous and over average
Had a problem with baby at 3am staff at hotel were very helpful,walked us around to a doctor.
They went the extra mile
Will use this hotel again!!!
- Patricia and the other staff were fantastic, very helpful, she also went above and beyond to make us feel compfortable and welcome. The breakfast was deliscious with really good coffee and fresh bread and lots of other things to choose from. I would definately stay there again.
Hotel Boutique Niu de Sol
Hotel Boutique Niu de Sol has an attractive roof terrace with great views over the Empordà countryside. The restaurant offers traditional, home-made Catalan food.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There is also a hairdresser’s on site, and pets are allowed on request.Empùriabrava’s beautiful marina is 12 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is within walking distance. Figueres and Portlligat, home to Salvador Dalí Museums, are around 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Enjoyed the roof top view from our room.Lovely fresh breakfast every day. Extremly friendly staff. Enjoyed our stay. Would recommend to all!
No need to read the entire review – this place is wonderful and you will love it!
This little boutique hotel is set in a very quiet little town. The room was immaculate and there was so much attention to details to make you feel welcome. Our room had a sweet view over the town and in the distance the coast. There was a glitch in the bookings.com booking-it did not reserve my room for three people and the very helpful concierge got an extra cot set up in the room in minutes. She also gave us tips on where to go for dinner – always a nice thing to have.
The owner introduced herself at breakfast – which was very nice. The only thing that could have made breakfast better would be some oats for gluten free option, but that is being picky.
Beautiful boutique hotel in a small but vibrant (even in November) small town not far from Figueres and the coast – Cadaques.
Very nice dinner and breakfast.
- We stayed only for one night as we were passing through. Niu de Sol was beautiful as well as the countryside that next time we are in the area we will be staying at Niu de Sol again and spending much more time exploring this corner of Spain. Breakfast was exceptional. Do not miss the wine of this area.
- Located in the town center. The host is present all the time and is available to guests. Breakfast excellent and rich. Host restful and gives every visitor the feeling that he was special. I’d love to go back there next trip to the area. This is a real boutique hotel , not only by name but also in substance and servise
Hotel Mas Lazuli
Featuring plenty of natural light and modern décor, each air-conditioned bedroom includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and a seating area. The spacious bathrooms have a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hotel Mas Lazulli offers a restaurant and serves a continental breakfast with organic food. Room service is also available. The hotel features a spa bath and massages for a surcharge, subject to availability.Other services include a 24-hour reception, tourist information, luggage storage and laundry.The area is popular for hiking, cycling and canoeing. Aiguamolls de l’Alt Empordà Nature Reserve is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Roses Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
- The gardens, the pool and the art dotted around the property and very comfortable rooms
- Amazing hotel, room and service. All the staff take care of us after the accident happened in front of the way to the hotel. We really enjoy of the stay. Thanks for your kindness treatment.
- After being shown to a room as far away from the main hotel as possible initially we were moved to a room within the hotel. This occurred after I expressed disquiet about the room and its facilities. The room in the hotel was delightful – more spacious, better facilities and no trek to the main hotel from what felt like outer Siberia. Bearing in mind there were very few hotel guests, we could not understand why the hotel did not go all out in the first place to impress us and make us feel truly welcome. So marks for responsiveness but not for real customer focus.
- Beautiful hotel, very romantic. Great staff. 5 star level.
- Amazing facilities, you wont want to leave the hotel! Every corner is beautiful! Great place to go and relax
La Goleta’s Els Pescadors Restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Empordà region of Catalunya. It also offers a special menu for guests and features a beautiful terrace facing Llançà Marina. The hotel also has a bar.The rooms at La Goleta feature tiled floors, elegant décor and a TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Beach towels are available for free at reception.You can enjoy free access to a seasonal pool and for an additional charge, use paddle tennis courts, located 500 feet away. Llança offers a range of watersports, hiking and cycling routes, as well as golf course.The hotel is around 25 minutes’ drive from the Salvador Dalí Museums in both Cadaqués and Figueres.You can drive to Girona and Perpignon’s airports in 50 minutes, while Figueres’ AVE High-Speed Railway Station is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location is great for beach ,port and restaurants. Breakfasts and tapas on evening s v good.
- Lovely hotel. Great Tapas restaurant in a lovely courtyard at the hotel
- Breakfast was perfect! Staff are super nice and the facilities were clean and tidy. Good place to stay at in Llança.
- Clean cozy hotel, small but bright and airy room (we had one with balcony). Good shower facilities, comfortable double bed. Plentiful and delicious breakfast.
- very good breakfest, friendly staff, good bed, all was very clean
Top Hotels In La Vall De Santa Creu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vall de Santa Creu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!