10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Vall De Laguar Valencia Community:
Hotel Reig is a modern, practical and affordable hotel, ideal for a family vacation in the Costa Blanca region of southern Spain.Each of the rooms comes equipped with a TV and is ideal for enjoying an afternoon siesta.After spending the morning on the beach, you can head to the nearby 18-hole golf course in the afternoon for a relaxing round.Consult offers for 7-night stays in Hotel Reig.
- Location was superb for attending the local fiesta
Rooms were very clean and tidy..bathroom was aswell. Would stay here again.
Only downside was there was no coffee facilities in the room.
- Very clean cheerful staff and the owner was very helpful. The hotel is in a great position very close to the centre of the town
- As the only hotel in Pego and with a 1 star rating – we did not have high expectations at all – BUT – was really impressed with everything, from parking, staff, room serviced every morning to the location with the great pizza place across the street and the amazing tapas / food served in the hotel restaurant below. Superb!!!
The staff were exceptional, every need was catered for and every question answered.
The restaurant was amazing, they have an outstanding chef and the wine was around 8 Euros a bottle!!
The bed was extra comfy, the hotel quiet and spotlessly clean.
Nothing to complain about.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Julia
The building dates to the early 20th Century and still has many of its original features. These include an outdoor terrace-café and an interior courtyard.The Casa Julia has a traditional library, a garden and a business center. A massage service, bicycle rental and a tour desk are also offered on site.All rooms in the house are soundproofed and air conditioned and have bright décor.There is a characteristic Spanish restaurant with a variety of options.
Best thing in Casa Julia is the service. We were treated like special guests and they met all our requests without a bother.
The room was really clean and it had everything we needed.
Loved the little touch of leaving in the room a little plate with local fruit and chocolates. This is the sort of thing that tells you they care.
- Very friendly, warm and obliging staff. Comfortable room in a relaxed hotel with an interesting history. Very convenient for our proposed activities.
- Beautiful surroundings. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable room.
- An unexpectedly lovely little hotel full of Spanish character and well cared for. The owner was thoughtful and considerate of our comfort. Would definitely stay again.
- A place you have to be at least once in a lifetime.
- Best thing in Casa Julia is the service. We were treated like special guests and they met all our requests without a bother.
La Font D’Alcala
All the charming rooms and studios come with air conditioning, heating, a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a microwave and a private bathroom each.La Font D’Alcala Restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes with organic products as well as traditional recipes.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking and you can get tourist information on the area at the hotel.Denia is an hour’s drive away along a mountain road, while Oliva is 45 minutes’ drive away on a mountain road. Gandía is 25 mi from the property. A 70-minute drive will take you to Alicante Airport. There is free parking on site.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
- Food was inventive, local and tasty. Location and room very peaceful
- Amazing place. Our favourite stop-off on a week-long tour of Southern Spain. The hotel, village and people are all wonderful.
The hotel offers comfortable and pleasant bedrooms, the majority of which have a terrace with great views. In the complex, the services are designed to cater for adults and children.This is a three-storey building surrounded by 8,000 m² of gardens and two swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children with a play area.
- It is a 2 star but it’s very clean with a pool and five min walk to beach !
- We absolutely loved the staff who made us feel so welcome.
Excellent friendly staff
- Very friendly staff. Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast continental but adequate.
- Staff excellent very helpful, beautifully clean sheets, large bedroom. Would stay again withiut a doubt.
Hotel San Luis
The San Luis has bright décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel serves a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine in its restaurant, which offers sea views. There is also a bar and lounge with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is located on one of the most important commercial areas of the town. The center of Platja de Gandia is just 5 minutes’ walk from the San Luis. Valencia and its airport can be reached in an hour, by train or car.
- Great location, very comfortable, good parking 9 euros. Generally a very nice one night travelling stay for us with very pleasant and helpful staff. Right on the seafront with a beautiful beach. Defo a 3 star hotel but didn’t lack any of niceties as some other hotels we’ve stayed in enroute. Would visit again.
- awesome personnel, awesome services and great location. We felt in love with the city, the beach, the surrounding areas and all what it offers.
- It was a family run business by people who cared about its customers.
- The hotel staff were so helpful, very comfortable and clean, great outlook.
- Great location. Near plenty of restaurants and the beach but still quiet at night (we were off season tho )
Casa Del Maco
Casa Del Maco’s elegant rooms offer views of the mountains, garden or Mediterranean Sea. All feature flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa bath and 1 has a roof terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily, while Casa Del Maco’s gourmet restaurant serves contemporary French and Mediterranean cuisine. There is a bar and a lounge with a fireplace and Chesterfield seats. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Casa Del Maco is well located for enjoying the area’s hiking and cycling routes. The N-332 main road is 8 minutes’ drive away. Benidorm is 12 mi away and Alicante and its airport can be reached by car in 40 minutes.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly, the room was nice but the floor has a bad slope from either side. Room 101
The location and staff were great
The breakfast was excellent
- We love everything about this hotel which is why we have visited annually for the past twelve years! It is a lovingly restored 18th century farmhouse in a quiet, hillside location overlooking the Mediterranean. In the evening the terrace is transformed into a very popular gourmet restaurant serving amazing food. Eating here, underneath the stars, is my idea of heaven! The owners and staff are most welcoming and always make us feel very much at home.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent room and restaurant. We will certainly come back.
Beautiful views – delicious restaurant!
The Bull & Bear
The Bull & Bear Hotel is located between the coastal towns of Javea and Moraira, both of which have a good selection of sandy beaches and nightlife. There are a number of golf courses nearby.The rooms in The Bull & Bear have countryside views and a fan.The property is within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- It was a lovely old building with lots of character. There was plenty of outside space for sitting out. Large room and bathroom. Mosquito net on window. The rooms were better than the reviews led us to believe.
- Location was ideal for BeniAsia restaurant for New Year’s eve party.
- Hotel needed a room with lounge facilities sofas etc where we can relax and enjoy a drink
- It was a shame we didn’t get to stay for the evening steak meal.
- Location was lovely and the evening food looked good
The rooms at Port Denia feature air conditioning. Half of the rooms have a terrace with views over the gardens. A safe and minibar are also available for an extra cost. Free WiFi is available.The hotel is located opposite Denia Port and Yacht Club. There are many hiking routes in the nearby Montgó Mountains and the Cabo de San Antonio Nature Reserve is approximately 1.9 miles away.Guests can play lawn bowls and table tennis at the hotel. There is also a children’s playground and a daily entertainment programme.Port Denia Hotel’s restaurant serves a varied buffet. There is also a bar-cafeteria and poolside bar in summer.
- Lovely place with well mannered respectfull guests and exceptional friendly staff that communicate in your language even though we were communicating in spanish. Food options in restaurant were plentifull and of good quality.
- Staff extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
- Welcoming helpful staff great choice of food, good nightly entertainment every night or quiet areas if you want them. Second time here and if going to Denia would stay again.
- The room was spotlessly clean & the staff were very friendly & helpful. Also the view from our balcony was excellent.
- The building is solidly built so very little disturbance from neighbouring rooms. There are several English tv channels which I found helpful being on my own.
Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- Very relaxing ,very friendly staff, we had a lovely laid back stay and we will defiantly return.
- Quiet, beautiful location, very friendly and yes in the middle of nowhere
- Amazing location and views. Not elaborate but comfortable and good value.
- Great views, good food and in a very quiet area for a romantic escape.
- This hotel is in a fantastic location with many hikes accessible by foot, and a view of the mediterranean sea and on a good day, Ibiza. The rooms were quiet, and private. Nice little pool area and terrace to relax by/on at the end of the day.
This guest house offers stylish, contemporary, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Set in a 19th-century Valencian townhouse, the property retains many of its original features. There is a shared patio, and a bicycle storage room is available.Dénia and Gandía are around 25 minutes’ drive from the property. Valencia and Alicante are both about an hour’s drive and Benidorm is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything. The place is just gorgeous. Whoever did the refurb and design was obviously top notch.
- Helpfull, Very friendly & uncomplicated Tips & usefull advices to travel.
- Cordell is a very friendly host and his place is really nice, modern, arranged with much attention to detail.
- The owner could not have been more helpful and kind. He has a fab home that he is sharing with others such as ourselves because it felt like home. Pego has the most beautiful church, a must see and is a two minute walk We cant wait to visit again.
- Simple, clean and comfortable accomodation. Carlos was helpful, friendly and unobtrusive. Recommended.
Top Hotels In La Vall De Laguar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!