10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Tuda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tuda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Tuda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tuda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tuda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Tuda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Tuda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Tuda Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural El Perdigón
The property preserves its original structure and materials like wooden beams and Moorish tiles. It is close to the town’s characteristic cellars, and offers an onsite restaurant specializing in characteristic dishes, grilled meats and homemade desserts.El Perdigón also features a communal lounge with library, a garden and a TV lounge with board games. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Salamanca is 40 minutes by car. Free private parking is available.
- Excellent shower, friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and peaceful in a rural setting.
- The hotel is in a quiet courtyard …very peaceful setting . The rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. There are cafes and restaurants and shops in the village. The village is about 10 kms from Zamora.
- Home made croissants and other delicious pastries. Fresh orange juice. Plenty of choices.
- The hotel has very interesting design,the room was clean and nice, breakfast was very good too.We liked a lot our weekend in Hotel Rural El Perdigon
- The hotel is really special such a lovely building and interesting artifacts around The breakfast was excellent so much choice and very well presented Private locked parking free
Posada Real del Buen Camino
At the inn, the rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom, certain units at Posada Real del Buen Camino also have a balcony. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Salamanca is 28 miles from Posada Real del Buen Camino. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Lovely renovated old house. Lovely host
Really in middle of no where but great stop for rest and break.
Words can’t express what an amazing experience we had during our recent stay at La Posada del Buen Camino! From the second we arrived magic happened! The property is stunning, the staff is incredible and the rooms, food and wine are all fabulous!
The true heart of the property is the owner Maria Eugenia and the staff. Each and every one of them went out of their way to make sure we were happy.
The surroundings WOW! Never been treated so well anywhere in the world that we have traveled. highly recommended and we will definitely be back!
Everything. This is the place to relax, unwind, put your worries behind you.
Sit in the VERY PRIVATE garden retreat. Do nothing but listen to the birds and watch the Swifts and Martins swirl about overhead.
The owner is so friendly and makes you feel you are at home – not in a Hotel.
Wake up to the calls of the Swifts as they dart past your open window. Perfect
- How peaceful it was in the village. The owner really took care of us. She is very friendly and provided us with useful information about the area.
- The decoration throughout is of high quality. I loved soaking myself in the bath after a long walk. Breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely renovated old house. Lovely host
The heated rooms have flirty decor, and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have views of the City Walls.The hotel was recently refurbished. It includes a small library and board games to the amusement of its guests.Etnographic Museum of Zamora is 1,000 feet from Ares Hotel, while Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property.
- Well situated in town, easy access to the casco viejo via one of the ancient wall portals. Lovely breakfast in a very clean, cheerful, inviting room. Bedrooms are very quiet, clean, well decorated. Bathrooms are very clean, tidy, with ample towels and even terry cloth robes!
- The staff was wonderful. During my stay I needed medical attention, and the entire staff went out of their way to help me, including checking which hospital would accept my international insurance coverage. They showed a genuine interest in my well-being. In addition, the hotel itself was lovely, nicely decorated and comfortable. The buffet breakfast not only was ample and delicious, but it was served in a very pretty room. There also were free snacks and drinks available in a common room for all the guests.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent and the location was very close to the old town and other interesting features of Zamora. I felt very much at home and enjoyed my stay immensely
- For a three star hotel it punched above its weight. Very pleasant restaurant where we only had breakfast which was excellent.
- Great breakfast. Super service. Very helpful. Very clean. Excellent location. Elevator!!!
The rooms have modern decoration and furniture. They have wooden floors and plasma-screen TVs.The spa zone at La Becera has a Jacuzzi, sauna and a Turkish bath. There are also large gardens and a terrace.There are two places to eat at La Becera, the café and the restaurant. Both have views of the surrounding countryside and a ruined castle.Peñausende is a pretty town with many old buildings. It is about 19 mi from Zamora and 28 mi from Salamanca.
- Excellent hotel in a very quiet location. Food is very good.
- I arrived Sunday lunchtime when the staff were busy with lunch and it was noisey. I was given a quiet room at the back of the hotel with a terrace on the same floor to enjoy the shade and sunset. Dinner was taken on the bar terrace which has a small plunge pool. Food and wine were very good and the hotel is located in a picturesque old village with panoramic views towards Portugal. Obrigada Vicente! Até a próxima vez!
- The owner and the staff was just fantastic to us! In fact, even their dog was fun to be around. We were a team of five Swedes riding bicycle across Europe and we loved this place. We strongly recommend it!
Fabulos, comfortable place, in a tradition of good quality country inns – as friendly as it is professional.
Excellent full breakfast.
Generous drinks at the bar (thank you for the late-night gin and tonics.)
A welcome stop on a long journey.
- L accueil du patron.Et de plus une bouteille de vin de la region offerte !
Hotel Casa Aurelia
The rooms at the Casa Aurelia are spacious and quiet. All have TVs, air conditioning and central heating.The Casa Aurelia has two restaurants, one indoors and the other set in the attractive gardens. Both serve traditional Castilian cuisine. There is also a children’s play area.The hotel can be found in Villaralbo, just outside Zamora. The location makes it a great base for exploring the region, with its rich culture and impressive landscape. For guests traveling with bikes, the hotel offers a bike store room.
- Excellent for travelling with dog with good walking areas. Good bar and tapas service. Very good for overnight stop.
- The staff were very nice and the food in the restaurant was superb. Breakfast was reasonable
- Comfortable room. Good restaurant. Reasonable price.
- Very laid back, it’s the heart of the community. Noisy, fun and exuberant! Helpful if you have a bit of Spanish though, so you can mingle. You must meet the parakeet!
- Muy recomendable, para volver. Trato del personal excelente al igual que las instalaciones. Buen desayuno. A 5` de Zamora en coche.
Hotel Rey Don Sancho
Rooms at the Rey Don Sancho are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has is equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and is decorated with parquet floors.Recreational facilities at the Don Sancho include cafe, bar and a lively nightclub. Guests can enjoy regional specialties at the restaurant of the hotel, including local cheese, legumes and wines. The breakfast includes a range of homemade pastries and bread.The Don Sancho is a 30-minute walk from Zamora Cathedral and the Marina Española Park. The beautiful city of Salamanca can be reached in around 60 minutes, by car.
- The staff were excellent the rooms were comfortable the food for breakfast & dinner was good the Wi-fi was fast enough to make calls the cafe next door had snacks & beer adequate parking…….very good value…..win win!!
- It’s a modern hotel with outstanding customer service. We were there for two days during Easter week to see the Easter processions. The receptionist Ana gave us detailed information for each parade. Hotel stuff were very friendly and helpful.
- Existe en el exterior una cafetería abierta las 24 horas
- El trato personal y la limpieza y organización del hotel.
- El hotel es muy bonito, y el personal de recepción es muy amable, la habitacion que reservamos estaba muy limpia y era muy amplia.
The Trefacio features a modern décor and common areas with air conditioning. The 24-hour reception has a small lounge with armchairs and a flat-screen TV.The restaurant offers daily menus and there is also a bar. Packed lunches are available.Each room at Hotel Trefacio comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some of them include a sofa and a balcony with street views.This hotel has a tour desk and provides information on trips to the Romanic town, the Arribes Del Duero Natural Park or the Sanabria Lake.The cathedral is a 15-minute walk, while the Castle of Zamora and its fortress are less than 5 minutes’ drive.
- The hotel is right where about 4 or 5 bars and restaurants come together. Crowds eating tapas and drinking. Good neighborhood feel.
- Great location in my favorite town on the Camino Via de la Plata. Room was basic but comfortable. Good restaurants close by and pedestrian only streets also. There is so much to see in Zamora you won’t be spending much time in your room.
- Very friendly, hard-working and supportive staff.frg
- One of very few hotels which allows to stay with dogs in Zamora
- Great location, very friendly staff. Very good wifi
The soundproofed rooms at Hotel Jarama have modern décor with wooden flooring. They feature a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom stocked with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily, and the Jarama Cafeteria, which has 2 large TVs, serves tapas and light meals. The Jarama Restaurant serves a varied daily menu featuring regional cuisine.The hotel is ideally located for exploring Zamora’s Romanesque architecture, churches and city walls. Zamora Cathedral and the Medieval Zamora castle can be reached by foot in 12 minutes.Zamora Train Station is 0.9 mi from Hotel Jarama. Salamanca is an hour’s drive away, and Valladolid can be reached by car in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The cafeteria and restaurant attached highly recommended!!!
- We were greeted with friendliness. When the parking place turned out to be difficult to explain in Spanish, our host simply walked us there himself. The room and bathroom were clean, the shower full size, and there was a nice little desk table built in by a window for writing. The hotel offers a typical bar/cafe and restaurant. Don’t expect anyone to speak English (but they will be very nice with pigin Spanish and gestures).
Hotel con buena relación calidad precio. Teniendo en cuenta que Zamora no es una ciudad muy grande, esta bastante cerca de la plaza mayor, a unos 10 minutos andando, pero no en pleno centro. Tiene garaje gratuito.
La habitación cómoda, moderna y muy limpia. La cama cómoda.
Si volviera a alojarme en Zamora, volvería a este hotel.
- Todo bien cercano al centro pero tranquilo buen restaurante volvería sin dudar
Lo mejor sin duda es la ubicación!! Esta muy cerquita del centro, pero en una zona más tranquila y con facilidad para aparcar.
La habitación era “decente” y el baño era amplio y estaba limpio.
Como hotel de paso está bien.
Sercotel Horus Zamora
The interior of the Horus Zamora Boutique Hotel is decorated in an art deco style, with a grand marble entrance in hall. The hotel has a spa with a hot tub and sauna.The hotel’s restaurant, La Bóveda, offers an à la carte menu of classic Castilian dishes. Gluten-free meals are available and should be requested in advance. There is also a bar.
- The receptionist was exceptionally helpful all through our stay and particularly when we need advice about medical facilities in Zamora. She couldn’t have been more helpful.
The breakfast was OK.
The location is close to the historic center of Zamora
Wifi was OK.
The room was well equipped. There was a bath. The bed was comfortable. There were enough power points though some did not work. The room was quiet and restful. It was well cleaned and the bed made nicely.
The staff can be shy, abrupt and austere (in the Spanish way) but chat them up and they melt.
- Property location was superb! No need to get your car as everything is walking distance through pedestrian walks. Good area restaurants and stores. Friendly ambiance with children playing at nearby parks.
- quite a pleasant stay. room as expected. staff pleasant
Hotel Doña Urraca
The hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day, and room service is also available. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in Zamora’s Old Town.You can walk to Zamora’s impressive cathedral and castle in 12 minutes from the Doña Urraca. The beautiful city of Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
Location is fantastic for main sights, although some of the ‘sights’ are themselves disappointing!
Found free parking very close by, so even better.
Next door to fresh bakery for breakfast, so no need to pay €5 for it at hotel!
- Hotel has a parking in front of the doors. It is situated just by the town ancient walls, and the old town is available just in 5 min walk. The room was quite warm despite cold weather outside.
- The hotel is 2 mins. from Plaza Mayor/old town area. Alex on reception/bar was most polite and helpful and the cafe/bar area was good and popular with both guests and locals. All in all, very comfortable and good value..
Good location in the center of the city. Good hotel, in line with expectations.
Excellent price quality ratio.
This hotel is in a strange location, a new building sandwiched between older properties.
Smallish but smart new lifts, clean modern rooms, good en suite, clean, plenty of room, free WiFi.
Only a short walk from the town centre, with plenty of activity and restaurants.
Hotel breakfast was good, huge fresh rolls good coffee and juice.
There is parking spaces outside the Hotel convenient and secure, albeit on the roadside in this little service road.
Easy to find, main roads only a short hop away, we would use this again, a real little gem
- Location is fantastic for main sights, although some of the ‘sights’ are themselves disappointing!
Top Hotels In La Tuda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Tuda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Tuda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Tuda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!