10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Torre Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Torre Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Torre Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Torre Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Torre Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Torre Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Torre Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Torre Valencia Community:
RTL El Puig VALHOTEL
Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, each room is air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom.The El Puig complex has a café, a 24-hour reception and a children’s playground and games room. A laundry service and on-site parking is available for a small daily charge.
- Room was big and clean, quite confortable. Also the bathroom was clean and with enough space. Staff was very nice.
- I had requested a sea view but unfortunately this was not the case
- Nice room with nice view. Good parkinggarage. Close to the sea.
- Amazing staff and outdoor facilities. Room was very big, clean and tidy
- Very romantic view from room, room was very sunny, clean and spacious, very friendly staff, fullboard: meal was various, for gourmets, fresh and tasty everyday, for children too.
Meraki Beach Hotel – Adults Only
Rooms at the hotel offer private terrace with sea view. Some of them feature a hot tub.The hotel’s restaurant includes a terrace with sea views and Mediterranean dishes. There is also a sushi menu. The hotel’s roof top comes with a Sky Bar, where guests can relax at the chill out area.
Amazing hotel, friendly staff and a fantastic location, all rooms came with private balcony with a view over the beach and out to sea, there is also a beautiful roof top bar!
All staff were attentive, welcoming and made a real effort to make our visit the best it could be. The staff went out of there way to make sure we were happy.
The lovely Ludo looked after us all weekend and even gave us some recommendations for awesome afternoons out.
Would recommend to friends and would love to go back!
- The sea and the beach in front of the balcony! Wonderful view from a breakfast terrace. Calm beautiful place. Comfortable rooms with a very simple and pleasant interior.
- Small hotel right on the beach. Very modern comfortable rooms with balcony looking over the sea. Ate several times in the restaurant and the food was excellent and very reasonably priced.
- A very clean friendly place well located. Offers fantastic food. Breakfast is limited.
Fabulous location in front of the beach. What a view from the terrace!
Cosy buffet restaurant and nice terrace with marverlous views upon the sea.
Nice walk from hotel till the harbour or el Puig.
Take a look at nearby el Toni’s restaurant. Fast service, good food!
- Amazing hotel, friendly staff and a fantastic location, all rooms came with private balcony with a view over the beach and out to sea, there is also a beautiful roof top bar!
Hotel Olympia Ronda I
Kick start your day with a buffet-style breakfast in the hotels cafe, before heading into the center of Valencia, by car or public transportation.Browse the internet, and keep up to date with your email at Hotel Ronda I, using the free Wi-Fi internet connection.Return to the hotel in the evening, after a long days sightseeing and grab dinner with friends or colleagues in the buffet-style restaurant.
- Nice design, spacey room, quiet. Enough parking, shopping and restaurants in the near.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Staff was nice and spoke English.
Breakfast is good with everything you can wish for, except vegetables. There is also a buffet dinner option on site (not great, but OK).
The location is very good if you travel by car: the hotel is half a minute away from the motorway. Private parking costs extra, but if you don’t mind a little walk, you can always find free parking on the streets.
Location was excellent, across the street is the beach with excellent restaurant / bar
The bartender was very friendly .pleasant greeting and attending to us as he saw us each time.
- Sadly the room smelt of cigarette smoke – pillows & linen smelt awful
Clean well maintained quiet location but within walking distance of everything in the town
Lovely little town which shows considerable pride in itself
The air-conditioned rooms come with free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a safe. Each one has a private bathroom.Hotel Casbah has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour snack bar. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, set menu lunches and á la carte dinners.You can easily reach Valencia City Centre by public transport; the hotel has a bus stop 650 feet away while El Puig Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. Private parking is available on site and can be accessed directly from the rooms.
- I very much appreciated the service received by the staff at Hotel Casbah.
- Great place with welcoming staff, clean room, good parking and tasty food
- Good breakfast. Pleasant environment, peaceful town
- Excellent Restaurant, Very nice Front Desk, Comfortable Bed
- Good food , mostly pleasant service, helpful re local travelling and features
Hotel Olympia Ronda II
In the town of Puig, the Ronda is just a short drive from the fine city of Valencia where you can visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences.Enjoy hearty lunches in the Ronda’s cafe and buffet meals in the restaurant. Keep up-to-date and email friends in the internet area where you can surf the web for free.The Ronda has function and meeting rooms available for rent. Meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 50 people.Make a day trip to Sagunto, 7.5 miles away, where you can visit the Roman amphitheater and castle.
- Breakfast is highly recommended for true slavs – one of the options was sort of a chebureki 🙂 Room was super clean and bed was comfy. Staff is friendly.
Great value for money; with a car, easy to get around Valencia.
Nothing fancy but then for the price this is unbeatable. Could consider a place closer to the beach as you also need to account for car rental costs but clean and fine for a night’s sleep.
- Staff were lovely but the room was very little and pokey.Breakfast was very very average.
Bed was very comfy and nice clean sheets. Mini Bar fridge in room. WiFi excellent. Free parking on the doorstep.
very friendly staff & nothing was a problem. The price was good for our one night stay & and they allow dogs to stay too. Convenient for airport which we needed.
- Nice small Hotel with good options for parking and some restaurants close by. Good location for a stop-over while travelling along the coast of Castellón (late Check-In, late Dinner….)
Air-conditioned rooms at the family-run Hotel Borja have a balcony, TV and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a bath tub.The hotel is 1.6 miles from the beach. Limited private parking can be reserved at the hotel for an extra charge. The V21 Motorway is easily accessible and Valencia is 10 minutes’ drive away. Puig Train Station is 0.6 miles away.
- really friendly staff (just one person working there when I was staying). Cosy place, good working Internet, great location. It is a great place if you do not plan to stay much in the room though the room had everything i needed.
- Excellent value for money and allow us to have our 2 dogs in the room with us. Also have rule dogs not to be left alone in room which I think is very fair and means other guests do not get disturbed if owners not there to look after their dogs.
- Familiar hotel, they are careful and available for anything you need
- Habitación amplia y limpia. Un poco antiguo. Pero precio muy asequible, a la altura de lo esperado.
- El colchon muy bueno. Y habitacion e instalaciones limpias
Hotel Florazar Valencia
Hotel Florazar Valencia is situated outside the centre of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
The restaurant of the place is very poor especially the breakfast all day Is the same also the food in very could.
The bedrooms is very hot and the beds is terrible nothing confortable 😡
- Nice cozy swimming pool. Big shopping center (Carefore) nearby. 15-17 mins riding by car to the city center. 7min walking nearest beach.
- spotlessly clean, breakfast good, especially the fresh fruit and coffee. Reception staff spoke good English which was helpful. Spacious room. Room cleaning staff very helpful and friendly. Interesting far reaching views of wet lands, mountains and sea.
- This is a good stopover location between Barcelona and Granada, with side trip to Toledo. Free parking and reasonable rate and good breakfast (added charge) are appreciated.
- The receptionist was really helpful he took the time to explain to us where to go to Valencia and where to park, etc.
- The restaurant of the place is very poor especially the breakfast all day Is the same also the food in very could.
The air-conditioned rooms are practical and well equipped. They also include free Wi-Fi.Valencia city center is 7.5 mi away, and you can easily reach Valencia Exhibition Center and the airport from the hotel. During the Valencia Moto Grand Prix, the hotel offers free parking for motorcycles.The hotel features a 24-hour reception and private parking. It offers easy access to the AP 7 and AP 3 Motorways, and the nearest train station can be reached in 5 minutes by foot.
- Bed very comfy, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room warm and clean.
- Excellent parking facilities and easy direct access from autoroute/
- The staff were excellent at the reception and in the restaurant. The garage parking is very secure and well spaced.
- Very nice place, the staff takes care of you. Easy to find. Clean and quiet.
- Spacious room. Very clean. Helpful staff. Private parking.
Hotel Cuatro Hermanas is next to the Serra Calderona Natural Park and just 1.9 miles from the Costa Azahar. The famous ruined castle of Sagunto is 3.7 miles away. Free private parking can be found near the hotel.Rooms at Hotel Cuatro Hermanas include a bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.The 4 Hermanas restaurant serves high-quality Spanish food and wines. It specialises in Galician dishes, including roasted meats and fresh seafood.Free WiFi access is available in the hotel’s spacious common areas. These include a bar and TV lounge.
Excellent restaurant and very attentive, multilingual restaurant lady with good suggestions and helpfulness.
Bright modern hotel, with everything you need for overnight stay.
We had requested a room with disabled facilities which met our needs well.
Staff wonderful…even the cashier lady at the adjoining fuel station came with her umbrella to help us load car in pouring rain!
Lots of onsite parking and good outdoor space for relaxing.
- All fine. I have stayed at this hotel before on a few occasions and always been satisfied.
- Third time I have stayed here and will use in future if I am travelling that way. Exceedingly good value for money. Friendly staff and no hassles what so ever.
- Everything was fine, no complaints and good value for money!
- Excellent restaurant and very attentive, multilingual restaurant lady with good suggestions and helpfulness.
Exe Puerto de Sagunto
All air-conditioned rooms at the Exe Puerto de Sagunto are bright, with wood décor and parquet floors. They also come with flat-screen TV and a pillow menu.The Exe Puerto de Sagunto is located in the Ingruinsa Business Park, close to the Parcsagunt Industrial Estate. The hotel offers services such as a business lounge and early breakfasts upon request.Sagunto Castle and the Roman Amphitheatre are both a 15-minute drive away from the Exe Puerto de Sagunto. Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and the Formula 1 Racetrack are 17.4 miles away. There is a bus stop 0.6 miles from the hotel with a regular service to Valencia, which takes 40 minutes.
- Excellent hotel and very good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Good, comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast. Secure underground parking. Convenient location for town and beach (just a short walk). I’d definitely stay there again on a future visit to Puerto de Sagunto.
We are retired Australian couple on a driving holiday through parts of Spain and Portugal. We booked this hotel for an overnight stop on our way as we headed west from Barcelona. We arrived at a modern, vibrant hotel, but were a little surprised to find it in the middle of what appeared to be a warehouse district. Nevertheless, we headed out for a walk to the beach and discovered the shops and homes of folk living in the Port of Sugunto within a five minute walk. At the coast was a street full of shops, cafes and restaurants catering to the folk heading down to the beach, which was very attractive and sandy.
The hotel itself was excellent; great staff, great rooms, great breakfast and a restaurant for evening meals. Would highly recommend.
– Great value (45 euros per night in my case)
– Big and comfy bedroom
- Great breakfast. Stylish room and hotel. Lots of free parking. Comfortable bed.
- The rooms were nice and cosy. The space was good enough for my wheelchair. Everything is easily accessible and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Top Hotels In La Torre Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Torre Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Torre Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Torre Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!