10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Tierra Del Trigo Tenerife:
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Apartments feature wooden floors and heating. The living room has a satellite TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant and there is a bar. Packed lunches can also be requested.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a car or bicycle, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. A wide range of hiking trails can be found very nearby.
- Location is in a small village – one shop, one bar, great if you want to be away from it all. Staff friendly – some Spanish will help you feel a part of the place. This is a place for walking – Teno park is fabulous and I really reccomend it , trails start at the end of the hotel drive – but they are steep! The appartment is spacious and has a nice garden outside
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
- As it’s set 10 minutes drive up a very steep hill, at least the view was nice.
Friendly personal. You can order breakfast and dinner for additional payment – delicious spanish cuisine.
The good location in the village – calm atmosphere and beautiful view. It’s better to go by car.
Luz Del Mar
The hotel’s wellness suite offers an organic sauna, a dry sauna, a relaxation room and adventure showers. There is also a fitness center.Hotel Luz del Mar is surrounded by the Teno Mountains and the El Teide National Park.There is free public parking on site and the sea is a short walk away. Buenavista’s 18-hole Golf Course is within a short drive.The Luz del Mar is in the Isla Baja region, full of traditional farm houses. The hotel has a large wind-protected terrace and rooms have a balcony or terrace.There is also a Chimney Lounge with an open fireplace.
- El agua cálida de la piscina y la calidad de las comidas. En general, la calidad de las instalaciones y la amabilidad de su personal.
- Umfangreiches Frühstück, was keine Wünsche offen läßt. Sehr nettes kompetentes Personal. Wir hatten keine Halbpension und haben deshalb sowohl im Hotel wie auch außerhalb gegessen. Das Hotelrestaurant ist deutlich teurer wie die Restaurants außerhalb, bietet aber sehr gutes Essen und Service. Das Essen in den einfachen Restaurants außerhalb ist landesüblich gut, schmackhaft und teilweise recht günstig. Die terrassenförmige Anlage des Hotels und der sehr schöne Pool mit vielen Liegen (und mit wenig Betrieb um diese Jahreszeit) ist ein guter Ort zu relaxen zwischen steilen Wanderungen. Das Wetter war stabil, aber viele Wolken.
- Ruhige Lage, gehobene Ausstattung, abwechslungsreiches Essen
- Das gesamte Personal war sehr freundlich und aufmerksam, alle sprachen auch deutsch. Die ganze Anlage ist sehr gut gepflegt und die Zimmer geräumig. Gutes Frühstück und täglich ein – neben der Speisekarte – ein drei- oder viergängiges Menü mit Auswahl verschiedener Optionen für jeden Gang.
- Schöne Anlage am Hang, die Treppen nahmen wir sportlich. Geräumige Zimmer mit Minikitchenette. Super-Pool, Wasser war auch bei 14 Grad Lufttemperatur warm genug zum Schwimmen. Ordentliche Fitnessgeräte und gute Sauna. Massageangebot empfehlenswert. Personal sehr aufmerksam und hilfsbereit. Mehrere Wanderwege starten direkt im Ort. Zusätzlich Angebot für geführte Touren. Gute einheimische Restaurants mit dem Auto in wenigen Minuten erreichbar, als Ergänzung zum ausgezeichneten Hotel-Restaurant. Empfehlenswerte Bar.
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness centre and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43.5 miles from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
Enjoying a great oceanview(Location) and hospitality(Michael and Sonnia)
Calm and Quiet Clean facility.
- The place is very nice, managed by the lovely owners who are there all the time and very supportive. CLean and well situated in a beautiful village of Garachico.
- The location and traditional style of the hotel was wonderful.
- Friendly owners and interesting hisotic building with courtyard.
- Beautiful,quiet location with lots of places to enjoy walks and the gorgeous views
- Enjoying a great oceanview(Location) and hospitality(Michael and Sonnia)
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical centre of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Central location in unspoilt small town. Plentiful parking within 100m.
- excellent town centre location. lovely ambience with balconied courtyard and views from the roof terrace.
- Amazing hotel, right on the main square in Garachico, in a lovingly-restored old building. Rooms are lovely, service is amazing, breakfast is nice, espresso machine in the room was a nice touch. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
- Fantastic old house situated right in the centre of Garachico. I have stayed here before and wanted to repeat the experience!!
Isla Baja Suites
Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- The cakes downstairs were so, so good! Especially the canarian desert. Location and personel were great. Room was unique.
- The authenticity of the town reflected in the hotel
- The suite had a great deal of space and was well furnished & decorated. The building has many historic features which are well preserved and add a great deal of character. The views are also amazing.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
Hotel San Roque
The contemporary rooms at Hotel San Roque feature Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture. Some rooms feature a balcony and a seating area, while all of them have a hydromassage bath, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast at the San Roque. The poolside Anturium Restaurant offers Canarian and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel also offers massage and beauty treatments. Buenavista Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding, and Mount Teide National Park is 33 mi away. Tenerife North Airport is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- Friendly staff, beautiful building, quiet and small, large , room and huge bathroom, excellent location
Beautifully restored building with two courtyards, great light and comfort everywhere.
Great staff, helpful and friendly.
Great location and facilities.
- The staff couldn’t have been more hospitable and the atriums and roof terrace (as well as our bedroom) were a beautiful, peaceful sanctuary. The little buttons that could be found on almost every table would summon a waiter to your side in moments – an appreciated and special (if somewhat dangerous!) touch. Also fantastic cuisine and wonderful local wines available in the restaurant there. Thanks to all at Hotel San Roque for making our week in Garachico so special.
- I love fresh coffee and most of the time we ordered a coffee it was straight out of the machine unless we specifically asked for I not to be.
- Wonderful staff, and a beautiful interior. So many places to sit quietly and read or have a drink…
La Casona del Patio
The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness center and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The location and calm environment was excellent along with the very helpful and pleasant staff made the holiday really great.
- Wonderful staff, beautiful place in magnificent surroundings. Can’t wait to go back again.
- The staff were lovely, it’s a pretty looking place set in a beautiful area, nice location further away from the typical touristy area. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
Hotel Rural El Patio
Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.Open twice a week from October, the hotel’s restaurant offers international food and great views over the estate and the sea, also offering a set menu of traditional Canarian food. The restaurant opens on set days, depending on availability. There is also a bar in the TV lounge.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
- Very quiet. Lovely staff. Loved the walk inbetween the banana trees.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- liked all the seperate little areas tucked in and around the hotel where you could sit and relax
San Agustin Rooms
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Playa de las Americas is 21 miles from San Agustin Rooms, while Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Tierra Del Trigo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Tierra del Trigo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!