10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Tallada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tallada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Tallada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tallada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tallada Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Tallada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Tallada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Tallada Catalonia:
Hostal Spa Empúries
The charming rooms at Hostal Empúries all come with a work desk and include en suite bathrooms. Some rooms are equipped with satellite TV channels and many offer a terrace with great views of Portitxol Beach.The property has 2 restaurants: one serving gourmet Mediterranean food and the other offering a range of dishes in an informal environment.Hostal Empúries has a spa service at an extra cost, including a pool, saunas, a gym and shower circuit. Bicycles rented at the 24-hour reception desk.
- The food was very good indeed- worth a visit for that reason alone; breakfast too.
- This is a hotel with elegant decoration, well appointed rooms, comfortable beds and an excellent location. We had a nice time here because we like the sea and swimming. The beach is beautiful. We came at the beginning of the high season before the prices doubled so it was good value.
- Lovely and quiet, the road at the front is not for vehicles so bikes and people only, Fabulously comfortable bed & verandah overlooking the sea, breakfast was superb and they had Gluten Free bread on request.
Great location, with amazing views.
Staff are really friendly and attentive.
- The setting of the hotel is lovely and always has been
Most rooms at La Masia feature functional decor and many have a balcony. Laundry facilities are available.The property has a communal kitchen and dining room where you can prepare meals. You will find shops, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.You can go surfing on the nearby beaches or visit the Aiguamolls de l´Empordà Nature Reserve. Empuriabrava and its pretty canals are 15 minutes’ drive away.La Masia offers free parking and is 9.9 miles from Roses. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 20 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona and its airport in 50 minutes.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Masia hotel. Nice and friendly staff, delicious breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms. Very comfortable beds too. All in all, I warmly recommend it!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. They really helped to make our stay stress free. Super value for money. Would definitely recommend it for people visiting this area.
- Friendly very helpful staff. Location to town. Use of communal kitchen,refrigeration,cooking,garden and bbq facilities. Free secure car parking.
- It’s not a fancy hotel, more like a roadside motel, however it has a shared kitchen (2x fridges, 2x microwaves, 2x gas stoves), the rooms are nice and clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I mean it – you really feel welcome and it seems like you already know the front desk people as in how friendly they are. It is cheap, it is quiet, it has a backyard you can be in with your kids. Rooms have balconies, there’s a car parking space. Wifi works most of the time, the tv in our room was new. There’s a pretty large grocery store and a gas station two steps away.
Casa Bastons features a rustic design with exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Its bright rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace.The house also has a dining room with fireplace, and opens onto a small terrace and the gardens. Catalan cuisine, homemade jams and herbal teas made with the garden’s tree leaves are offered, and breakfast is included.This accommodations is a short distance from the region’s wetlands. Empuriabrava is 15 minutes’ drive, and Figueres is 8.1 mi away.
I would highly recommend this charming family owned hotel.
The atmosphere is unique. The food is home made and despite the strange breakfast organisation is really good. The staff is more than friendly. We will definitely come back.
- Very calm and nice place, very friendly staff. Also loved the pool. Perfect if you are looking for a quiet getaway and authentic flair. Enjoy the evening on the balcony and look at the stars, far away from hectic and noise. Fantastic! Breakfast was also very enjoyable and the dining room is lovely. Definitely recommend!
- Wonderful pool, very quiet and peaceful, very friendly and helpful staff.
- We loved the location in the countryside, we also loved the breakfast, it was very unique.
- Good size room and bed. Lovely property. Good size pool.
- I would highly recommend this charming family owned hotel.
Hotel de la Moneda
The building has been restored maintaining the original architectural elements of the era and is considered a historical monument. All the spaces in the hotel have been designed to offer maximum comfort and relaxation, such as the magnificent terrace with a swimming pool and the reading room.Set in a very privileged location in the historical old town, you can go on a range of excursions and cultural visits, near the best beaches and Dalí triangle.
- Very comfortable room in lovely location in old town. Excellent hosts and good breakfast.
- I wish every hotel experience could be like this one. Impeccable cleanliness (rooms cleaned and then “tidied up” a second time each day), phenomenal breakfast with every possible food item, as well as cooked to order eggs and omelettes). The women who run the hotel are fantastic hosts-they anticipated every need (like when we casually mentioned wanted to visit a nearby restaurant, she took the initiative to call to confirm that we would in fact need a reservation). Our visit was quite rainy so we didn’t use the pool, but although small, the patio looked to be a lovely place to hang out. When we mentioned that we had to leave before breakfast hours, they kindly placed muffins, yogurt, fruit and yogurt in our room the night before. Beautiful structure, located in a charming and quiet village with a great medieval museum, it was perfect home base for exploring Girona, Cadeques and the ruins of Empuries. I cannot recommend Hotel de la Moneda highly enough.
- We were truly looked after, nothing was too much trouble, life was made easy!
- very friendly staff , all very helpful , quiet location with lot of good locations , we had the pool to ourselves
- Very well looked after, great breakfast, wonderful pool for after a long hike, parking
The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 mi away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV.
Ample on-site car parking.
Location, though out of town, is actually very convenient. Bus stop right outside the hotel enables you to reach the city centre in a few minutes and avoid the hassle of finding a parking spot.
Breakfast good value at 9.50 euros and better quality than usually found in 3 star hotel.
- Extremely helpful and pleasant mstaff throughout but especially reception staff who were exceptionally helpful.
- Convenient location to city centre. Hotel is updated and very comfortable. Lots of free parking, nice pool and great honor system for beverages. Buffet breakfast offered lots of choices. Rooms had soundproofing and were very quiet.
- Comfortable bed great air conditioning, good food, helpful staff, lovely pool and great location for a cycling trip. I covered 800km on routes going N, E, S and W and it was lovely to get back and relax by the pool each day
- The staff was great, restaurant was awesome very convenient with being on the road all day to just go downstairs to eat and breakfast was delicious. Room was perfect for family of 4.
- Ample on-site car parking.
El Racó de Madremanya – Adults only
El Racó de Madremanya’s air-conditioned rooms come with charming rustic décor and a modern bathroom. Most rooms have a balcony, and all offer views of the pools, gardens or village.You can also enjoy garden views from the dining room, where a breakfast of fresh local produce is served daily. Dinner can be booked on request.Racó de Madremanya is 12 mi from Pals and Girona Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free parking can be found near the hotel.
- little dog made to feel very welcome even the restaurant was not open they organised a dog friendly restaurant nearby
- The hotel is very beautiful, though there’s a mixture of design objects that, in the end, didn’t had a great outcome (that’s a hard thing to do – combine things from diverse places and balance everything – and can get not such great a many results). The staff was scarce, and the service could be better. The restaurant serves great food, and breakfast is also very good.
The beauty and remoteness of this medieval village! The accommodations and service were total perfection! I wish we stayed for several days to just relax, enjoy the quiet and massages.
Also definitely follow the hotels driving instructions they provide and not your GPS. We almost got stuck in a narrow passage that was built hundreds of years before cars where part of this world!
- What a unique place! Ivan is an exceptional host and the property is an oasis. It is quite magical to step out the door of the property into the teensy village it abuts. The breakfast that was included was excellent. Great variety and quality.
- We loved everything about this beautiful little boutique hotel set in the small medieval village of Madremanya in the heart of the Empordà. All the installations are impeccable; from the cool dining room with its outdoor terrace where you can have dinner and breakfast to the tranquil gardens with two swimming pools. The staff were invariably kind and attentive and the bedrooms beautifully furnished and comfortable. A perfect place to relax and disconnect.
Hotel Can Dispès
At Hotel Can Dispès, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a balcony and others also have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Girona is 16 miles from Hotel Can Dispès, while Roses is 10 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles away.
- Absolutely beautiful place. Such attention to detail by the owners. Easy to find and within easy reach of the beach/other local sights. Breakfast was amazing.
- It was the most perfect hotel experience i have ever had. In any possible aspect, the ultimate. Easily would’ve paid double the price and would feel right.
- Todo me encantó! La cama, la piscina, los detalles, el desayuno y lo encantadores que son los propietarios.
- Tot, la tranquilitat, el servei , les instalacions
- Estancia espectacular. Todo muy bien….desayuno,personal,limpieza,decoración, entorno…..
Hotel Molí de l’Escala
All rooms at Hotel Molí de l’Escala come with a seating area and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hotel Molí de l’Escala include air conditioning and a desk.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and American options. The in-house restaurant specializes in Catalan cuisine.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling.Girona is 18 miles from Hotel Molí de l’Escala, while Roses is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Molí de l’Escala.
- The building, restaurant & location are really beautiful.
- The hotel itself was pleasant with comfortable room. Breakfast was nicely presented.
- A lovely house with modern fittings. The gourmet restaurant is the highlight.
- Lovely Staff, beautiful hotel, excellent shower and very comfortable beds and bedding. Bottled still water provided. Great Coffee in the restaurant. Room service food was really good – we didn’t eat in the restaurant while we were there. Lovely seating area with an open fire (we were there in January).
- The hotel is located in a beautiful former farm building, nicely renovated with all modern facilities. Rooms are confortable and quiet, temperature in the room can be regulated accurately. A common living-room with chimney adds some charm.
At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property and there is a restaurant offering catalan food with local products.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Vila Bella.Golf Empordá is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- Tot el demés perfecte, tranquilitat, esmorzar, comoditat.
- El tracte és molt cordial. Tot en general excel.lent.
- La qualité de la chambre très grande et la qualité du petit déjeuner servi par le patron.
- El tracte del personal, la Restauració excel.lent i l´edifici
- Està molt ben ubicat, les instal•lacions són extraordinàries, així com el personal de l’hotel. Destaquem notòriament l’esmorzar -molt variat i de gran qualitat- i el llit -còmode, extragran i confortable-
The Hotel GR92’s comfortable rooms all have flat-screen TV. They also have heating, and the bathrooms have hairdryers. Many rooms have views of the nearby hills.The Hotel GR92 is situated in the L’Emporda area of the Costa Brava, about 10 minutes’ drive from the coastal town of L’Estartit. Popular activities nearby include walking, cycling and water sports. Empordà Golf Course is just 1.2 miles away.The hotel is 50 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport. Free parking is available on site. You can drive to Ullastret Archaeological Museum in 10 minutes, and the ruins at Empùries in 20 minutes.The Dalí Museum, in Figueres, is 21.7 miles away.
- The area is really quiet and beautiful. Hotel and the room were clean. No problems to find the location. It takes 10 minuts to drive to the seaside(Estartit). There was a free car park provided on site. Nice swimming pool I didn’t have a chance to use unfortunately. The facilities were great. There was a kettle to make teas downstairs, and a microwave in a small dining room available. We had a hairdryer in the bathroom provided, which was a big point for us girls.
- Great accomodation…there isnt a recepción,as you hace yo check in in a different hotel…I’m very happy with my stay!+ thanks
- This was budget accommodation and, as such, I wasn’t expecting too much. The location is fine, 2 mins from the bus station and looking down the main road. There was a vending machine at the entrance, selling snacks, chocolate bars and drinks. The bed was comfortable. Each room had a terrace, half the rooms overlooking the main road and the other half at the back of the hotel. The view from the back rooms was lovely, as the massif and the tower dominated the vista.
Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
- Good location, secure parking, walking distance to the facilities
Top Hotels In La Tallada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Tallada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Tallada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Tallada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!