10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Tabla Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tabla Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Tabla Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tabla Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tabla Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Tabla Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Tabla Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Tabla Asturias:
Hotel Marqués de la Moral
The Marqués de la Moral has spacious public areas. The restaurant has a daily special and also offers a dining menu. There is also a bar-cafe.Free parking is available on site and the coast is within walking distance. Asturias Airport is one mile away. It is a short drive to the Santa María del Mar Beach, as well as the Playón de Bayas and the Playa de Bahína.
- Perfect location for the Port and Airport very pleasant staff and facilities were excellent
- The hotel is close to the airport, approx a mile. Really good room, something like a room in a nice old castle or so. Nice bathroom too. Brilliant breakfast & friendly staff. Recommended.
- Hotel well placed for local airport and the main motorway. Good for one night stays. Staff very welcoming, although not much English spoken. Very good buffet breakfast. Plenty to choose, breakfast was included with room.
An excellent hotel within easy reach of Asturias airport – directions were very easy to follow.
The restaurant served an excellent set menu dinner, and the hotel was in a superb setting.
Very convenient for the airport. Close to a lovely beach.
Pleasant staff. Not noisy at night. Good selection for breakfast. The hotel has attractive gardens.
At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Gijón is 25 miles from Hotel Lupa, while Oviedo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
The bar staff serving breakfast were very friendly and pleasant. Room basic.
- Very clean set back from the road with nice restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. We ate a paella including a lobster for a very reasonable price.
- Excellent location, spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent staff attitude, Free Parking
- Location was good. 15min walk from station and a 2ml taxi ride from the town. Nice clean room.
- It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
Hotel Casa Fernando II
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom, and some rooms have a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gijón is 26 miles from Hotel Casa Fernando II, while Oviedo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very convenient if travelling late from Asturias Airport
- A very pleasant hotel, but off the route while the n-road next to it is shut. Lunch was excellent and superb value – very helpful staff. Breakfast is in with the price- biggest croissant I’ve seen in a while. If you stay here go and visit Cudillero . A lovely little seaside village perched on the rock face.
- Nice place, people. A tad had to find first tine if you don’t speak Spanis, so bring a map.
- Nette Begrüssung und gutes Zimmer. Frühstück gut, aber zu teuer. Ruhige Lage, da abgeschieden
- La habitación es muy grande y la cama muy cómoda. Está en un lugar muy tranquilo. Ideal para descansar y desconectar
Hotel La Casona de Lupa
The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, grounds, a small spa and library, where you can relax in its spectacularly decorated interior. This is the ideal place to escape the stresses of everyday life.This is a region that boasts an exceptional natural setting, with a beautiful coastline and mountain environment. The monumental heritage of Cudillero also must not be missed.
La atencion del personal y sobre todo la señora morena que estaba en el restaurante todo amabilidad y atencion
- Do atendimento da Sra Begoña que tentou resolver todos os problemas que tivemos durante a estada.
- Cama muy grande, personal muy agradable y atento. Desayuno rico y completo
- La tranquilidad de la zona y el desayuno con zumo natural, cosa muy difícil de conseguir
- Hay parking. Llegamos en coche a Cudillero desde el hotel en 5-10 min. Buen bufete del desayuno. Habitación grande y en el baño hay una bañera de hidromasaje, ideal para relajarnos a tope. Se puede pedir una hora gratuita de SPA donde hay jacuzzi y sauna.
- La atencion del personal y sobre todo la señora morena que estaba en el restaurante todo amabilidad y atencion
At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Hotel Montesomao will be able to enjoy activities in and around Somado, like fishing and hiking.Gijón is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Montesomao.
- las vistas desde la ubicación del hotel. la amabilidad y buena disposición de los dueños
- El trato de los propietarios del hotel y el desayuno era buenisimo. La habitacion muy limpia
- las camas comodas y el desayuno bueno la atencion por parte de los propietarios excelente lo unico las indicaciones para llegar una vez en el pueblo de Somao erroneas y poco claras.por lo demas todo en general muy bien
Sobre todo el trato del los dueños
Son muy amables y cércanos
- Al ser un hotel familiar el trato es muy cercano y cariñoso.
There are 13 double bedrooms and 1 suite bedroom at Hotel Isabel. All rooms have private bathroom, TV, heating and free WiFi.There is cafeteria and 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area.You can find bars and restaurants within 650 feet of Hotel Isabel, and a 15-minute walk will take you to the harbour. Asturias Airport is 9.3 miles from Hotel Isabel.
- Good accommodation, and the location is excellent for walking to the centre.
- The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk from the seafront and all the restaurants.
- La ubicación, esta cerca del puerto y los restaurantes de Cudillero.
- La ubicación es inmejorable puesto que está en la calle principal de todo.
- PARA QUE NO TODO SEA NEGATIVO, LA HABITACIÓN, LIMPIA. EL BAÑO LIMPIO, PERO MUY POCO ESPACIO PARA ACCEDER A LA DUCHA.
Hotel Casa Prendes
All heated rooms at the Casa Prendes Hotel have a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. Some rooms are decorated with stone walls and wooden floors.The Casa Prendes has a café where you can get a snack or a drink. There is also a variety of seafood restaurants within a 5-minute walk in Cudillero.The town of Oviedo is a 50-minute drive away from the hotel, and Asturias Airport can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Perfect location right in the heart of the village just set back from the road.
- We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Charming hotel, lovely rooms and right next to amazing sea-food restaurants
- Everything was perfect: the room, the staff, the location. Thank you!
- Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is very close to all portside restaurants. out of season good chance of parking at port, high season not sure whether you would get anywhere close.
Hotel el Pescador
Hotel el Pescador’s large rooms are all uniquely decorated, with antique-style furniture and colourful fabrics. Most of the rooms enjoy views of the surrounding countryside and of the sea, and have LCD TVs.The restaurant of El Pescador has been recommended by the Michelin and the Reposol Guides and offers a range of traditional Asturian dishes, specializing in fish. There is also a bar.The area is popular for hiking and cycling. Asturias Airport is just 10 minutes away.
- Exceptional quality for the price: new equipments, very clean, etc…
Excellent Spanish breakfast with personal service – no buffet here. Top quality food.
Evening restaurant specialises seafood. excellent though dishes rather generous.
- Our room was large & comfortable, with a spacious bathroom. Lots of parking on site. The purchased breakfast was very generous. We ate at the restaurant both evenings – really great food, exceptional value for guests. The staff have limited English, but were very pleasant & helpful. There is an outdoor terrace, weather permitting (not during our stay!).
- The rooms were large and very attractive with antique type furniture. We has the largest bed ever and slept very well. The food was amazing. Really delicious and very large portions. I defy anyone to eat a whole menu of the day! The owners were charming and very helpful … no problem that we spoke hardly any Spanish and they spoke hardly any English. We would love to stay here again and try more of the food! Even breakfast was a feast.
- Nice big room and bed. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Hotel Casa Vitorio
The attractive rooms at Casa Vitorio have traditional décor and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is free WiFi in most rooms, and some have cable internet.Breakfast is served in the Vitorio’s dining room. Guests can also use the hotel’s barbecue facilities.Local activities include hiking and surfing. Gijón can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is less than 20 minutes’ drive.
- A very nice host, helping out with walking routes and what to look at. Everything in Spanish but with some knowledge of Spanish words it was understandable 🙂
- Nice and helpfull owner, good breakfast and a swim in the swimmingpool felt great.
- The swimming pool and the closeness of the hotel to the airport.
- Nice owners – they made you welcome all time. Special rates for pilgrims.
- Trato cercano de los recepcionistas, son asturianos con carácter peculiar jeje
Hotel Alvaro’s attractive, heated rooms feature stylish décor with tiled floors and scenic garden views. Each comes with a TV and private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.A continental breakfast is served at Alvaro, which is within 10 minutes’ walk of several bars, restaurants and shops.The town is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route and hiking and cycling are popular nearby. The stunning Selgas Palace complex, with gardens known as the Asturian Versailles, is opposite the hotel.Hotel Alvaro offers free private parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and Gijón. Asturias Airport is just 9.3 mi away.
- I arrived late because of a terrible flight, but reception waited for me when I called to say what happened. I was charged 5E for a late arrival, but that seemed fair. I got in late and had to leave early, so I didn’t see much of the place. It looks like the area has some charming places to visit. This hotel is possibly the cleanest place I have ever stayed – utterly spotless.
- Lovely and comfortable. ..great for camino….and good restaurant near by
- The location on Camino del Norte is perfect. And it is great value for money.
- Modern..clean and comfortable large room with a great shower and fresh decor
- A great stop on the Northern Camino route..was greeted by the lady of the house by some freshly made cold lemonade which was greatly appreciated after a long trek that day.you can also get your clothes washed there for a few Euro.
Top Hotels In La Tabla Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Tabla Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Tabla Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Tabla Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!