10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Soledad Sonora – Top Hotel Reviews
La Soledad Sonora is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Soledad Sonora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Soledad Sonora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Soledad Sonora. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Soledad Sonora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Soledad Sonora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Soledad Sonora:
Los Jitos Hotel & Suites
Los Jitos Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in San Carlos. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The price was excellent. It is quiet with a cute patio. The room could use more furniture, like a desk and chairs and a dresser for longer stays. Wash cloths and hand towels would be nice. The place has great potential. Getting the water slide and hot working will be excellent. Your location is great!
- Good value for the money considering price (reasonable at $40 us) and location (excellent.) One note: Not all rooms are equal. Check your room out before you accept it.
kind of different kind of property ! Most of the rest of the building is unoccupied .
Just the rooms are used ! Was a old bowling alley at one time !
- They did clean room each day. Air conditioning works great. Location is good.
- Pools were clean and beautiful, room very clean, bed comfortable. Located right on city bus route. Walking distance to bank, restaurants and marina secas. Decent view.
Marinaterra Hotel & Spa
Next to the San Carlos Marina, Marinaterra Hotel & Spa offers private beach area, outdoor swimming pool, snorkeling activities, on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout the facility.The modern decorated rooms are air conditioned and have flat-screen TV, cable channels, coffee machine, safe and private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries are also available.Marinaterra Hotel & Spa has a beach club just 1,300 feet away, and the transportation is free. Sauna and spa facilities are also available. Guests may enjoy the fitness center and there is a children’s pool.Also guests will be able to enjoy the on-site restaurant, which serves international-style cuisine, and the bar.Marinaterra Hotel & Spa is a 25 minute drive from the Guaymas International Airport, and Hermosillo is an hour drive away.
The marina was nice to walk around.
Their beach is a one of the best local places to launch a kayak rental.
Front desk was helpful & pleasant.
- The view and breakfast and the young lady who helped us when problem occurred.
- The pool was great and has a nice view of the marina. We also very much enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the associated restaurant. The hotel itself and the rooms are quite aesthetically pretty. Within walking distance of a few restuarants and an Oxxo.
- The room was very nice once we were moved and really enjoyed the marina and malecon. The restaurant was good, cleanliness was good, location fine.
- Beautiful, modernized hotel with private balconies overlooking the harbor. Walking distance to several popular bars and restaurants. On-site pool bar. Very friendly staff. Private parking lot. We will absolutely stay there again when in San Carlos.
- The marina was nice to walk around.
Hotel Hacienda Tetakawi
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Hacienda Tetakawi offers accommodations in San Carlos. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available.
- Nice to have a small kitchen and big counter with bar chairs. Good TV. Very clean. Black out drapes. Like that it did not have a bedspread but good quality white sheets wrapped around a lightweight blanket for cleanliness. 3 pillows per bed! with both hard + soft pillows. Nice decorations and soothing colors. THE FACT THAT WE COULD HAVE OUR 2 DOGS FANTASTIC. Nice grounds/pool to look out onto. Very pleasant and professional front desk person.
- Good location & beautiful setting – ground level room with patio faced a pool surrounded by palms. Only issues were wifi did not work frustrating & hotel added US exchange on our Canadian price from booking.com with no mention on their room ad. Other than that we would recommend & stay again.
- We have stayed at this location many times and will continue to do so.
- Not far from hwy 15D, nice eateries near by. 1 block to an Oxxo. Beach is across the street and they have a great beautiful pool.
- Hotel needs remodel urgent,photos not actual, property is pretty old.
San Carlos Plaza Hotel, Beach & Convention Center”
Located a 30-minute drive from Guaymas, this hotel is set next to the Gulf of California. It features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach club and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and sea views.Recreational facilities at the San Carlos Plaza include a tennis court, fitness center and a hot tub. The coast around San Carlos is a popular destination for scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing and other water sports.The hotel has 3 restaurants, ranging from Mexican to Italian food. You can also enjoy a drink in the sports bar or at the beach club on Los Algodones Beach.The town of San Carlos and its golf course are under a 10-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to Guaymas Airport in under 30 minutes.
Being able to walk right onto the beach
Hearing the sea from open balcony
- This is an amazing place to stay. The staff are are friendly & helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful.
- The town is drop dead beautiful, plus quite and sedate, unlike some of Mx party towns. The food at the facility was very good, and some of the staff very helpful – Rey, Al, Valentino, Christian. The public areas were very nice, but some of the other areas needed some renovation and attention. They seem to be working on that – management changed recently. They did honor the rates we had from Booking.com. See dislikes. The most helpful of the entire staff were the “bellmen”, Al and Valentino – count on them.
- Nice breakfast buffet. Nice pool and lounge area. Family friendly
- The service, the food, the property,and the views were spectacular. Highly recommended.
- Being able to walk right onto the beach
Hotel Playa de Cortes
One of our best sellers in Guaymas! Located next to Mar de Cortes Sea and a 15 minute drive from Guaymas Main Square, this beach-front hotel features free Wi-Fi, an extensive garden and an outdoor swimming pool.The air-conditioned rooms feature colonial décor, cable TV and garden views. The bathrooms are private and come equipped with a shower and free toiletries.The De Cortez restaurant serves Mexican cuisine to the guests at Hotel Playa de Cortez. There is a snack bar next to the pool.The property also offers a private dock, tennis court and activities like canoeing, diving and fishing.Hotel Playa de Cortez is a 20 minute drive from San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas Town and 12 miles from Cañon Nacapule Nature Reserve. Hermosillo International Airport is a 2 hour drive away.
- Restaurant is inexpensive with good food and service. Settint on the Sea of Cortez is wonderful.
- I love this place because it has a real Mexican style of hospitality and is not trying to be American. I also love the decor of the rooms, the incredible location right on Bahia Bochicabampo, the beautiful cactus plants and other gardening, the location away from the center of Guaymas. A bargain and very relaxing.
- Amazing hotel. For extra $20 per night got unit with beach access patio. Amazing! Restaurant food really good. Stuff is helpful and caring.
- Its a good place, it had beautiful views. Very private rooms.
- The place is excellent, but not the restaurant, we paid $150 pesos for 3 coffees
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Guaymas Inn offers accommodations in Guaymas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The receptionist was very nice. The room was large and very clean. Comfortable bed. The shower had hot water. The receptionist told us about a place to eat that was less than 3 minutes away and very good. Walmart is about 2 minutes away if you need anything for your trip. The room had good internet reception. The price was very reasonable. All in all it was a great stay.
- I heard this place was clean and cheap and it was. No frills but the bed was comfortable and they had a TV and Wifi. The traffic noise from the street was unexpected. I would stay there again if you are just passing through. Not somewhere you want to visit more than one night.
- The staff is always so friendly, and I stay there so much they recognize me and have a little chat. I enjoy that.
La atención que le brindan a las personas que nos hospedamos.
Muchas gracias a la gerente. Muy amable. Felicidades por el trato a la gente. Ojala sigan asi, con esa atención.
- Baños limpios y camas confortables. Excelente para familias.
Holiday Inn Express Guaymas
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Guaymas offers accommodations in Guaymas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
good old american quality
- All staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was beyond what I expected and the room was very quiet. Will definitely stay here again
Friendly staff…some with English communication
Breakfast was very good
Excellent food place recommended (Reeftown)
Easy to find off hwy
- Everything great as usual, and if ever a problem it is corrected quickly
- no Spa. the place was clean and comfortable. a bit out of the way from shopping and fine restaurants. Kinda over priced for the area. I stayed one day and quickly found other options that were clean and 1/3rd the price…. Not as much quality but definately worth the savings.
- good old american quality
Suites Del Sol
Suites del Sol is situated 1.6 miles from central Guaymas, and offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Miramar Beach and Marina are just a 5-minute drive away.Each bright room at Suites del Sol has functional décor, cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Suites with a sofa and kitchenette are available.Suites del Sol’s restaurant specializes in Asian food and steaks. You can also order from the room service menu.The hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the Malecón seafront boulevard. The Sonora Dolphinarium is a 15-minute drive away, while the popular diving spot of San Carlos is a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Del Sol
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Del Sol offers accommodations in Guaymas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Armida is a comfortable property that offers its guests a fitness centre, terraces in the gardens and free Wi-Fi access. It has a steak-style restaurant on site.Each room at Hotel armada is air conditioned and features a simple and functional décor. The suites are bigger in size and include a seating area, bath and a hairdryer.The restaurant at Hotel Armida serves buffet breakfast, plus à-la-carte services for lunch and dinner. Within a short 5-minute drive, guests will be able to find a restaurant area with more options to explore.Playa Miramar, where is located a pearl farm, is 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Armida, and San Carlos Beach, where there is a dolphin park, is 20 minutes’ drive away
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Soledad Sonora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Soledad Sonora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Soledad Sonora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Soledad Sonora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!