10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Serrada Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Serrada Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Serrada Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Serrada Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Serrada Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Serrada Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Serrada Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Serrada Castile And Leon:
Palacio de los Velada
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Fantastic place. Right in the heart of the city with secure underground parking.
- Every thing, location, stuff, design and cleanliness.
- Larger room overlooking the cathedral. Very comfortable and very good breakfast. Lunch in the central courtyard was very good with attentive and friendly staff
- Excellent breakfast included! Great location! Small fridge in the room that was a mini bar but we could put our own bottle of water in there. Reasonable price all things considered.
- Very luxurious accommodation and fantastic location, right next to The Cathedral
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
This well-designed and exclusive hotel has outstanding facilities which include a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and a spa.Internet access is available in each of the rooms, so you can keep up to date with your emails at any time.
- Great hotel from the outside. Outdoor area is lovely, the garden is well taken care of. Bed- and bathroom are big, the bed extra comfortable. We didn’t hear a thing at night. Breakfast is perfect, with everything you need to start the day. Location also ideal, if you have a car. Free parking in front, Avila town is just a few minutes away. Towels are offered at the poolside.
- We were impressed by the luxury of this resort, quiet location, swimming pool, ease to drive into Ávila. Value for money for sure
- Clean, comfortable and quiet. Good selection of food for breakfast and very reasonably priced bar.
- Lovely size for a bedroom. Clean and spacious. Pool area was lovely but the pool was unheated. Reception area and staff were very pleasant. Drinks were relatively cheap.
- The room was a good size, nicely furnished, with patio doors. Breakfast was fine.
Hotel San Miguel del Valle Amblés
Rooms at San Miguel del Valle Amblés have charming, rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each room has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Rooms overlook Ávila or the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The San Miguel is situated in the Amblés Valley, next to the River Adaja. The nearby city of Ávila is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The hotel offers free parking and information about the region. The gardens are inspired by English-style botanic gardens, with up to 300 species on site.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and offers a daily set menu. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or on the terrace, overlooking the central courtyard.
- Very close to Avila by car. I went with the family so it was perfect to rest and quiet. Staff very friendly.
Large room. Ample parking. Friendly and helpful staff. Only 10 minutes from Avila town center.
Received email with detailed map to find the place – this was essential as it was not on my satnav database, and the street address didn’t work either.
- Todo muy bien. La piscina es ideal para descansar. Las habitaciones tienen mosquiteras asi puedes tener la ventana abierta y estan muy limpias. El desayuno rico y suficiente y el menu del dia tambien. Muy recomendable
- La habitación era muy amplia, y estaba perfectamente climatizada. En la calle hacía mucho frío pero en la habitación se estaba calentito. El baño muy limpio, las toallas muy agradables. Nos atendieron bien y nos dejaron independencia con una llave para entrar y salir con el coche cuando quisiéramos.
- Sitio curioso en medio del campo, hay que ir a Avila en coche, pero con las explicaciones de la recepción estupendo , en 5″ estas en el centro, eso si para dormír tranquilidad total, , por la mañana te despiertan los pajarillos ,cuando llegamos ya estaban las habitacines calientes con los radiadores a tope(hacía un poquillode frío y fueron muy previsores)La chica de la recepción nos esperó hasta que llegamos muy amable en todo.
La Casa del Presidente
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at La Casa del Presidente come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which specializes in European and local cuisine.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Languages spoken at the reception include Spanish, English and French.Convent of Saint Teresa is 200 feet from La Casa del Presidente, while Avila County Council is 600 feet away.
- Very recent refurbishment works brought tons of character to an already interesting building. Clean and large rooms render your stay comfortable and the helpful staff just add to an already excellent experience. Add a high level cousine and you get the idea. It doesn’t come cheap, obviously, but you will get a lot for your money.
- Great super 5* boutique Hotel. Very big room. The bed was amazing. Everything new. Location is perfect. 1 minute to La Santa.
- Breakfast is good. Monica gave useful information and very helpful.
- Everithing was amazing. The wall, the wieus, the rooms, the details, the food. It’s a completely new concept. It’s the old family house of Mr. Adolfo Suarez. First Spanish Prime Minister of democracy in Spain.
- EL RESTAURANTE ES INCREÍBLE!! EMPEZAMOS CON UNAS SARDINAS CON AGUACATE Y TOMATE MARAVILLOSAS, SEGUIMOS CON UN CHULETON DE TOMATE ROSA CON VENTRESCA . Y PARA TERMINAR UNOS TACOS DE BACALAO ROLLO MEXICANO CON ASTURIANO PARA CHUPARSE LOS DEDOS!! INCREÍBLE!!
Hotel Sercotel Cuatro Postes
The hotel’s Murallas restaurant offers local specialties from the Castile region. Cuatro Postes also has a bar, a café with a terrace and a TV lounge.The Cuatro Postes Hotel is just a 2-minute drive from the commercial and historic center of Ávila. It offers free onsite parking and a petrol station with car wash. Madrid is a 75-minute drive from the hotel via the nearby AP51 Motorway, and Salamanca is 90 minutes away.
- ROOM EXCELLENT . STAFF ON RECEPTION VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY .
- Stayed here a few times now.. great hotel, great location. Rooms lovely big and clean… stunning views of the castle. Beautiful restaurant next door with the best chuleton in Avila…
Pleasant room and bathroom.
Meal in the restaurant was good ,reasonably priced.
- Ok hotel for the price. Hotel is a bit dated and eerie but clean.
- The staff are helpful, its a pleasant walk from the hotel to the centre of the walled city. Its location and secure underground parking is ideal for bikers and cars alike.A cafe/bar at the attached fuel station makes for a quick breakfast and an early start if thats helpful.of there is the full menu at the hotel.
Hotel Las Cancelas
The inn has 14 quiet, cozy and spacious rooms, all decorated in accordance to the well-preserved architecture of the building. The rooms are clean and well-equipped.A restaurant serves delicious food in the old interior courtyard. Traditional Castilian cooking, seasonal dishes and meats prepared in a wood-burning oven are the house specialties.Near the Plaza de Santa Teresa and the romantic churches of San Pedro and San Vicente, the Las Cancelas Hotel ensures you an excellent location for your vacation in Ávila. Free wireless internet is available in public areas.
- A beautiful building with charming rooms. Parking is available just besides the building. It is just next to the cathedral, in the pedestrian zone. The staff was very friendly and helpful, although none spoke any English. The breakfast was very nice, although no information was given on what it was.
Good choice in hotel to see the walls of Avilla. Getting to the car park and hotel is great fun. Warm and welcoming staff. We ate at their restaurants for all our meals. It was so easy to return to the hotel from the major attractions, refresh, have a meal and venture out again.
Lovely old building with a lot of history.
Go for the gins and tonics, skip the glasses of wine.
We wanted a room with a view and this is what we got, provided you climbed the ladder and poked your head out of the sky light. Quirky. However, the room was a great size and very comfortable.
- Central by main gate. Spacious rooms and characterful hotel. Great restaurant inside and also terraces outside. Best food of holiday. Bus and taxis for station nearby.
- Didn’t have but really good breakfast on offer which we had, lovely helpful staff
Our room had character, as did the whole hotel.
The staff were excellent and very helpful.
The hotel was in an ideal position to visit the town.
It was terrific value for money.
The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- Great location. Big rooms. Optional parking available upon request and availability. Nice restaurants and shops nearby. Avila is breathtakingly beautiful!
- The second room we moved to was excellent. View of the cathedral from the window. Some of the staff were very helpful. Clean and comfortable room. Nearby parking for just over 1 euro a day at the weekend.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff and an excellent location ..literally in front of the cathedral. Homely feel to the hotel, with lovely fluffy towels and very comfortable beds and pillows (and a great hairdryer!). Excellent value for money. My daughter and I had a really enjoyable stay, with the city walls, bars and restaurants on our door step.
- All of it, nice place 2 hours out of Madrid, the space,, beautiful town, the history of the hotel.
- Absolutely central in beautiful historic town with car parking conveniently near and fairly priced
Hotel Las Murallas
Featuring tiled floors and colourful décor, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel’s restaurant is located a few feet from the hotel. It serves typical local foods and homemade desserts.
- Friendly staff, wonderful room with terrace, location first class near the walls of Avila.
- Just beside the famous wall. Room has balcony with superb views. Spacious room.
- very good location – the staff is very helpful – we were happy with the private garage, this is very important and safe in this busy city. This garage is very easy to access
- It was helpful to have somewhere to park my car. I wouldn’t stay there again though. The restaurant/bar staff were absolutely wonderful though.
- Hotel right next to main entrance to Avila’s walled historic centre! Excellent view of this attraction; all sigts of historic centr within very easy walking distance!
Palacio de Monjaraz
The property is transformed into a local history museum by having digital plaques from which you can download information about famous locals, such as Santa Teresa De Jesus.Each room at the Palacio de Monjaraz includes heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and comes with free toiletries. A mini-bar is available for a surcharge, and rooms are cleaned daily.The property also offers a cafe and a 24-hour reception. Guests will find restaurants and shops within walking distance.Palacio de Monjaraz is 500 feet from Avila Town Hall, and Avila Train Station is 0.9 mi away. The mountains of Sierra de Gredos and Pico Almanzor are a 45-minute drive from the property.
- Great old palacio-turned inn. Great and friendly staff. Very close to outside-the-wall parking (1.05 euro for 24 hours), as we found out from said friendly staff.
- This place was great. Wonderful location, beautiful room, nice staff. The room was a little stuffy if the windows were closed, and a little loud if they weren’t. But we could see the walls from our little balcony!
- In our opinion this is a 5 stars hotel. We couldn’t ask for more. We had a little fridge in the room and a nice table to eat whatever we brought in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable, it was quiet and luxurious, we would not seek another hotel, this is the one
- Extremely friendly people in the hotel, nice and cosy hotel, good breakfast: a perfect hotel in an interesting setting with historical monuments within walking distance.
- Delightful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.
Parador de Ávila
Walk up to the entrance through the enchanting maze and admire the impressive façade of the Parador Ávila. As you enter, you will feel the grandeur of the palace with the high ceilings, attractive tiling on the granite floor and the elegant decor.Take a walk through the Parador Ávila’s special gardens which contain archeological remains. Enjoy a morning coffee in the pleasant inner courtyard which has a glass ceiling and a charming cafe-bar.Dine in the magnificent restaurant of the Parador Ávila. You can enjoy excellently prepared traditional dishes accompanied by views over the gardens and the wonderful city walls of this magical city.
- Wonderful building in great position. Iranti on Rexeption was wonderfully helpful. Great atmosphere.
- Great location. Easy access to historic sites and restaurants. Parking small but adequate and close to hotel.
- Comfortable bed. Lovely surrounds. Great wifi. Lovely building.
- The location within the walls of the city is nice. The outdoor area, terrace and garden, are very nice. Free parking is an advantage.
- Staff were friendly an helpful. Maria who works nights was gorgeous and a great help to jet lagged travellers who needed to find interesting exploits at odd early morning hours.
Top Hotels In La Serrada Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Serrada Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Serrada Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Serrada Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!