10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Senia Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Senia Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Senia Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Senia Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Senia Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Senia Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Senia Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Senia Valencia Community:
Hotel La Tinensa
All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each has a bathroom with bath and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Tinensa’s restaurant.Activities in the surrounding area include hiking, cycling and fishing.La Tinensa is 80.8 miles from Reus Airport.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was carefully chosen with healthy ingredients in mind and deliciously and enjoyable portions.
- A wonderful small modern hotel in a peaceful rural village. Teresa is an engaging hostess who really aims to please and with her husband made our stay a very special and memorable experience. The decor is contemporary, which is unusual in such a place, with some interesting quirky touches. They really paid attention to the quality of their food, from the extensive breakfast platter to the tasty tapas with early evening drinks to the delicious country dinners. Pobla de Benifassa may appear to be the back of beyond but there’s wonderful walks and dramatic scenery on the doorstep and in our view the landscape is much better than around Morella, which incidentally is only a short car ride away. We had the hotel to ourselves which wasn’t a problem since some of their 8 charming children were around. However, this is a real gem that deserves more customers.
- El comedor es fabuloso, te recoge con mucho cariño.
- Lo que más nos gustó de nuestra visita ‘La Tinença’ fue el trato recibido por los dueños del hotel y la tranquilidad que disfrutamos durante el fin de semana. La comida espectacular… no sabría elegir con que plato me quedaría de todos los que probamos.
- El personal espectacular muy atento y servicial nos ofrecieron un monto bien de actividades estuvo genial
Hotel Bon Lloc
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The hotel has an outdoor pool. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Bon Lloc.Peñíscola is 16 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 33 miles from Hotel Bon Lloc.
- The location, near the motorway, but far enough away to not hear it.
- arrivedat 2pm received a text message saying our room was ready for us, still serving lunch so we had lunch before booking in.
- Situé proche d’une sortie de l’autoroute AP7. Excellent accueil, équipement simple mais suffisant, prix très doux, bien situé pour rayonner dans la région. Bon restaurant le soir.
- Propreté, rapport qualité/prix excellent. très bon repas
- Het ontbijt was minder, geen brood beschuiten met confituurdat
Hotel Cal Naudi
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Cal Naudi feature a spacious private terrace, some with sea views. Each one has a seating area with satellite TV. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.Cal Naudi’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food for breakfast and dinner. There is also a bar and a lounge with sofas and a pool table. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can drive to Les Cases d’Alcanar and the beaches of the Costa Daurada in 5 minutes from Cal Naudi. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is an hour’s drive from Tarragona.
- The best hotel used on an extensive trip, made principally by the owner Antonio who was the perfect host suggesting quality food and wines. An idyllic location in the hills above Les Cases d’Alcanar for a get away from it all holiday.
- The place for calm and relaxing stay. The staff was super nice and welcoming. The room was spacious and comfy. Loved it! Definately would recommend!
- The food and room was amazing. Very relaxed atmosphere. The host has a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding areas which he was happy to help us with. Would definitely be staying here again in the future.
- Looking for some quiet quality time location with personal attention, this is it!
- Hotel Cal Naudi is great. Spacious clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Very comfortable beds. Lovely attentive staff. Excellent and well priced food and wine. Fun swimming pool and billiard table. Everything was fabulous. Just a few kilometres down the hill to the town of Les Cases d’Alcanar for the beach and lunch at the excellent restaurants including Les Barques Can Joan. Thanks Cal Naudi.
The restaurant inside the property offers good home cooking, using local produce. It specializes in traditional Catalan dishes from the Ebro region.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is about 12 mi away. The surrounding area is popular for off-road driving, mountain biking and sailing. The hotel offers free parking and provides vouchers for a local swimming pool.With good access to the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Amposta. Tortosa is a 20-minute drive away.
- The gastronomic restaurant attached provided great food.
- This hotel is very unpretentious but really comfortable. The staff treated us like royalty. The room was very clean. I would stay there again.
- Smart people above all the owner, very comfotable and calm place with very good food and wine, as well as the breakfast
- Stylish and modern public areas but very basic rooms.
- Good parking. The food was generally good and an interesting menu.
Intibili Sant Matheu
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Sant Matheu also feature a city view. The units include a wardrobe.The accommodation offers a buffet or American breakfast. At Sant Matheu you will find a restaurant serving Argentinian cuisine.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Peñíscola is 13.7 miles from Sant Matheu, while Morella is 18 miles away. Castellon Airport is 19.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Venta de la Punta
Rooms at the Venta de la Punta are decorated in light colors and modern furniture. All have a private bathroom and balconies. They also have air conditioning and cable TV.The restaurant offers authentic Spanish and regional dishes. In the restaurant, you can choose between a wide selection of Spanish dishes. It also has a large range of Spanish wines.In summer months, meals are served out on the terrace, where games and toys are available for children.The Ebro Delta Natural Park is just a short drive away, while Portaventura Theme Park can be reached in less than an hour. The nearby town of Tortosa is well known for its cathedral and castle. There is on site parking, subject to request.
- Lift. Staff waited until our very late arrival. Clean room.
Accommodation was nice and clean. Although personal doesn’t speak English, they were always helpful and kind. Parking is not a problem (in front of the hotel, street is quiet). Check in/out is done in the resturant in the opposite building. There’s free WiFi
There weren’t many electric plugs in the room – 1 (this is just for info. I don’t want to put it as a disadvantage. It was just my case as I had 3 eletronic devices, which I needed…)
Staff were kind but not intrusive.
- Large rooms, clean and underground parking (extra) access is steep so not suitable for a large vehicle but parking available in road outside. Check-in is in the bar opposite and the guy was friendly .
- Real good deal for the money, close to the Beaches
Hotel Tancat de Codorniu
Here, within this enclosed area, encircled by orange groves, you will feel like royalty. Within these peaceful surroundings, you can go for a cycle ride, swim in one of the 2 outdoor pools and play a game of mini golf. The beach and port area are a short walk away, where you can soak up the sun and watch the play of boats on the water.Enjoy the luxurious accommodations and spectacular surroundings of the Tancat De Codorniu.
- Beautiful and cosy suits (which are semi-detached houses) with a private jacuzzi in a little garden. There is parking just next to suits which is really comfortable.
- We are repeat visitors to this hotel as it has become a firm favourite of ours. The area is wonderful, right on the Mediterranean but no tourists, just orange trees. The hotel is a boutique oasis with individual rooms, comfortable and relaxing surroundings and a great restaurant. The grounds are very secure and there is covered parking for the motorbike – we will be back!
- Everything was perfect and the staff was very welcomed
- Little garden in front of our room with own jacuzzi. Room wooden decoration blanded with modern details was really impresive.
- The size of the bedroom and terrace and also how private it was
Lo Moli de Rosquilles
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hotel features a shared lounge area with fireplace. At an extra charge, guests can use the indoor pool or enjoy a massage service.Lo Moli de Rosquilles Restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and oven specialties, available on request. Breakfast is served in the restaurant area.Fitted with tile flooring, the bedrooms include heating, a fan and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer.The hotel offers horse riding, canoeing and fishing for a surcharge. The area is also popular for hiking excursions.Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 18 miles from the hotel. AP-7 Motorway is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- Very interesting property. Staff very helpful, enjoyed the food.
- Great breakfast, giant bed and staff was very accommodating. Original and familiar atmosphere.
- Friendly reception. Very helpful eigenaar.Quiet environment, far away from touristic places.
- Hostess was really lovely and welcoming, and supported me with a lot of useful information about the area. Had a lovely hearty dinner and a good breakfast. Beautiful house, a renovated old mill.
- very helpful especially since we arrived very late and they even kept the kitchen open for dinner!
Hotel Restaurante Duc de Vendome
Each simply decorated room at Hotel Restaurante Duc de Vendome has air conditioning. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a fridge.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Duc de Vendome’s restaurant. Dinner options include paella and other seafood dishes. The bar features live music on a Saturday evening.The center of Vinarós is just 1.2 mi from the hotel. Valencia, Castellón de la Plana and Tarragona can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.
- The room was really nice beds really comfortable loverly and clean would stay again at this very nice hotel thank you
- The owner & staff were superb. Convenient location for our business/leisure trip!
- Lovely friendly hotel just off the main road ,nice basic breakfast included with free parking
- Good value and convenient on our transit to Barcelona
All rooms feature a terrace with partial views of the sea, complete bathroom, air conditioning and free WiFi.Guests have access to the hotel’s restaurant, where menus and a la carte meals are offered. Guests can also enjoy their meal on the terrace.The property also features a play area for children, meeting room and free parking and a charging area for electric cars.
- Quite standard, but good at being standard. Poolside room with seaview, good dinner, good breakfast, nice professional staff, clean and spacious room.
- Fantastic helpful friendly staff who couldn’t do enough, my toilet seat broke , it was replaced in 5 minutes.
- Staff were very friendly. Outlook was excellent. Bedroom was large with an excellent balcony. Plenty of very hot water. New lift to second floor. Plenty of secure parking. Excellent very reasonable dinner and breakfast which at just 4 euros was a bargain. Really excellent and efficient heating (&cooling)
- Good size room very clean. The shower was good as was the array of soap / shower gel etc provided.
- The staff were very helpful in providing a sandwich even though their restaurant had closed. They were also helpful in loaning us an adapter for our mobiles.
Top Hotels In La Senia Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Senia Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Senia Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Senia Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!