10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Secuita Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Secuita Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Secuita Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Secuita Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Secuita Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Secuita Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Secuita Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Secuita Catalonia:
This well-equipped hotel’s facilities include a bar, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool in the attractive, tranquil gardens.Valls is a quiet, pretty town of tradition and history. The town is the home of the famous Spanish delicacy calçots, tender spring onions roasted over an open fire and eaten dipped in a sauce. The tradition of Castells, or human towers, also originated here over 200 years ago. Now, at festivals in Catalonia, several colles castelleres (teams) meet and try to build the most impressive human towers or pyramids that they can.The hotel is located on the way of the Ruta del Cister, home of the ancient monasteries of Santes Creus, Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges.
- This is an excellent hotel. Rooms are very comfortable. Good cafe with pool service and breakfast. Very good restaurant next door, can charge to room. Staff are helpful…and everything is well managed. good value and a pleasant experience.
- Wonderful service and helpful staff, beautiful garden and comfortable rooms with big beds
- They gave us one of the big new rooms. Lovely. Fabulous comfy bed. I picked the place because it was outside of Tarragona about 15 mins and I wanted an easy place to drive to. The restaurant offered delicious meals. Quiet place. Would stay there again! Perfect for exploring the area.
- Price, well appointed rooms, spotlessly clean, electric bed, the place was fantastic
- Regular stop for me. Friendly staff. Good rooms. Excellent restaurant at very reasonable prices.
NH Ciutat de Reus
Portaventura Theme Park and the beaches of Salou and Cambrils are 6.2 mi from the NH Ciutat de Reus. There is easy access to the C-14 Motorway. Private outdoor parking is available on site.Each room at the NH Ciutat de Reus has satellite TV channels, a mini-bar and Wi-Fi.NH Reus has a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as a café-bar. Both have access for disabled guests.
- Nice breakfast ( if your life starts after 7am ) staff seem friendly and helpful
- A good value hotel to use while exploring Reus. Would stay again. Car park convenient and easy to access.
- The room was very nice and quite large. I liked that one could open the window, which was very pleasent due to the nice weather outside. The bathroom was also very big, almost too big if there is such a thing. The personnel was extremely helpful.
- Staff is excellent, very clean location. The bed was very comfy and the air con helped on those heat waves. We had the room service to deliver coffee to our room every morning, they were very nice and quick.
- Tasty breakfast. Good location for a Port Aventura Visit.
Hotel Brisamar Suites
Each bright room at Hotel Brisamar Suites features simple functional décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.Hotel Brisamar Suites is located in the centre of Coma-Ruga, a small seaside resort with a range of bars and restaurants. You walk along the seafront to the charming Pau Casals Museum in around 20 minutes.Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. It offers regular trains to Tarragona and Barcelona. Reus Airport is 21.7 miles away.
- Splendid breakfast, nice room, good cleaning and perfect location if you like small quiet places
- La suite comodisima y el personal muy amable tanto de recepcion como restaurante y bar
- Staff was super friendly and helpful at the reception and restaurant. Really nice view of the beach from the room balcony.
- Comida buena , habitación confortable, situación inmejorable,muy familiar,sin ruidos
- Mi è piaciuta la gentilezza e disponibilità di quasi tutto il personale, il buffet dell’ultima sera è stato eccezionale, sorprendente
Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant which serves a natural and organic breakfast in the gardens next to the swimming pool.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. Tarragona is 7.5 miles from Hotel Peralta. Reus Airport is 9.3 miles away.
- This was foremost the most friendly hotelstaff I’ve ever met (and I’ve been in a large number of hotels…).
Peralta was our favourite hotel so we decided to stay a night longer as planned. We were lucky to enjoy two of the beautiful individually decorated rooms with different styles and topics. In Peralta you can visit the world in a few nights
Spend a night in morocco, sub-Sahara west Africa and then in India or South America or Jordan. Every single room is decorated with original pieces from all over the world.
You can see and feel the passion of someone who loves travelling and puts lot of love and hard work into his passion.
All details ( house, decoration, music etc.) are perfectly coordinated.
The garden and the pool are the perfect place to relax and to let the stress fall down.
The staff was very friendly, polite and passionate about their job.
The restaurant and the breakfast were excellent! We had the best cheese cake ever!
Muchos Gracias! Greetings from Berlin!
This is a unique place. Each room is themed on a place in the world with the furniture bought in that country.
The dinner is superb and the family will do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your stay
Truly a jewel
- The room was beautiful with a hanging bed! Staff were lovely and extremely helpful, even translating the menu for me. The food was delicious. The pool & gardens were gorgeous.
- Ideal place to get away from the daily routine – peace and relaxation are what it offers and it delivers. Rooms are very tastefully decorated.Great location, only a short drive from Tarragona city, beaches and Santes Creus Monastery. Unbeatable breakfast included. Will repeat!
Hotel Avenida El Morell
Each functional room at the Avenida El Morell has a tiled floor and a work desk. Rooms also include central heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy varied Mediterranean cuisine in El Morell’s bar-restaurant, El Racó. A daily set menu and varied dining options are available, and there is an outdoor terrace area.The Avenida El Morell Hotel offers easy access to the A27 Highway. The beaches of the Costa Dorada are a 20-minute drive away.
- Large room (for 3), conveniently close to Reus airport (if you have a rental car). Nice staff. Clean, towels of good quality.
- Secure parking. Easy to find. Quiet air con. Nice reception area.
- A really well maintained hotel. Good rooms, friendly staff. Easy & free parking on the street.
- Ночевали одну ночь, перед вылетом из Барселоны. Все понравилось.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix, petit déjeuner disponible sur place. Parc pour enfant à proximité. Propreté
The Morell’s country-style restaurant serves characteristic Catalan food, and offers a daily set menu. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or outside on the attractive garden terrace.Each room at the hotel has functional décor, with tiled floors and soft colors. The private bathrooms include a toiletries kit.The hotel is located in El Morell, just 0.9 mi from La Pobla de Mafumet Industrial Estate. PortAventura Theme Park and the beaches of Salou are just a 20-minute drive away.
- La verdad es que la higiene de la habitación era muy justa, retirabas un mueble y estaba lleno de polvo, el aire acondicionado dañaba la garganta, las camas no eran nada cómodas. Y el baño muy precario y dejado.
- l’orientation de la chambre coté cour ,ne parlant ni catalan , ni espagnol , le personnel a fait beaucoup d’effort pour nous comprendre et avec le SOURIRE. et la climatisation de la chambre 310 est parfaite !!
- l’orientation de la chambre coté cour , le restaurant très bien, la réactivité à pallier au moindre soucis. ne parlant ni catalan , ni espagnol , le personnel a fait beaucoup d’effort pour nous comprendre et avec le SOURIRE.
l’accueil était déplorable sans compter l’impossibilité de prendre un petit déjeuner . L’établissement n’avait toujours pas ouvert à 09 h du matin il nous a été nécessaire d’aller ailleurs b
- Ci siamo trovati molto bene sopratutto qualità prezzo, e molto pulito e il personale gentilissimi,poi dentro al albergo c’è un ristorante che si mangia benissimo e spende poco. Se ci si va in macchina direi che è la soluzione migliore se non vuoi spendere tanto e stare bene, le camere sono come nelle foto,direi che merita più di una stella. Ci torneremo se saremo vicini.
The rooms in Nuria are modern and stylish with hardwood floors and white walls. All have 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, safe, air conditioning and balcony. Some have views of the sea.The hotel has a restaurant-delicatessen offering a range of Mediterranean and local specialties and an extensive wine selection. The restaurant offers a daily fixed-price menu and a buffet breakfast.Nuria offers easy access to the AP2 Highway to Madrid and A7 Highway to Barcelona. Tarragona Cathedral and the famous Roman ruins are just over half a mile away. PortAventura theme park is about 7.5 miles away.Free parking can be found nearby, and the hotel offers on-site parking for an additional fee.
- Great location next to the beach, bus stop to the city centre is very close and if you choose to walk instead, it takes about 20 min.
Nice view and kind staff!!
We want to have a cup of hot tea..but theres no tea pot inside the room. When I asked to a staff, she tried to help us. Finally she brought us to cafeteria inside the hotel and let us use hot water.
- The room was very clean. There was a balcony to sit out and enjoy the beautiful weather. Excellent breakfast spread offered in a tastefully decorated salon. Great atmosphere.
- We wanted to extend our stay and as they needed the extra bed we had to move to another room. They picked the best view for us! And helped us move.
- We liked the feel of the hotel. It is 60 years old and still maintains its retro charm while being modern and comfortable. short walk to the (dog!) beach and about 20 minute walk into the old town of Tarragona. The staff were lovely. the shop is open late and has a great selection of wines, picnic supplies and other delicious stuff.
Hotel Sant Jordi
It is just a few steps down to Savinosa Beach where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean Sea. Alternatively, soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course at Costa Daurada. There are plenty of sporting activities available in the area.Take the 10 minute ride into the historic center of Tarragona and visit the sights. You can also make a day trip to the exciting Port Aventura theme park.
- I liked the service, staff was super friendly, and loved the breakfast. Didn’t expect the breakfast , since it said no meals included, but they served it right there and it was wonderful.
- Located at seaside walk to the beach. Bus connect to centre easily. Friendly staff. 24 hours open. Family style
- Great view from room overlooking the sea beach 2 mins away with nice beach bar and only 10 euros to town centre in taxi
A special retro hotel with a soul, even the staff look retro.
Nice surroundings, short way to the beach and the city are only a couple of minutes away with taxi < 8 euro.
- Good beach and beach cafe but mostly a nudist beach. Nice view towards sea from balcony but a railway line quite close.
Hotel Avi Toful
At the hotel, each room includes a closet and a TV.A à la carte breakfast is served at the property. At Hotel Avi Toful you’ll find a restaurant serving European cuisine.Tarragona Cathedral is a 17-minute walk from the accommodation, while National Archaeological Museum is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Avi Toful.
No reviews yet.
Hotel SB Express Tarragona
The rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, safe and telephone.The hotel has a cafe open all day, serving coffee, breakfast and light meals. It also has a terrace.Tarragona’s famous Roman remains are just half a mile away. The El Corte Inglés department store is just 1,500 feet away. PortAventura Theme Park is about 5 miles away, and can be reached easily by car.
- We had to change rooms because of a mistale, but the proffesional management on the reception agreed and helped us, as much as they could have. The breakfest was really cool, and the place was as much amazing as the staff🖤
- The pet bed and bowls provided for our dog. The friendly helpful reception staff The pleasant walk into town. The extremely large bedroom and bathroom
- The dinner and breakfast was good quality. The bed was comfortable and the room had nice views.
- Good large room, easy access from motorway, good garage, good breakfast with gluten free bread (for allergics)!!!
- Location was fine for who wants the city but a little far feom the 🌴
Top Hotels In La Secuita Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Secuita Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Secuita Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Secuita Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!