10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Sala Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Sala Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Sala Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Sala Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Sala Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Sala Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Sala Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Sala Catalonia:
Hotel Balneari de Vallfogona de Riucorb
Each room includes a 40-minute session in the thermal swimming pool, per person per day. Guests can also enjoy the hot tub and steam room. Relaxation, respiratory and back treatments are also available.The Hotel Balneari de Vallfogona de Riucorb sits in attractive gardens and there is a summer swimming pool. There is also a fitness center, TV room, restaurant and cafeteria. Free internet is available in public areas.Tarragona is 46 mi from Hotel Balneari. Guests can visit the monasteries of Vallbona de los Monges, Poblet and Santes Creus.
- El trato del personal del hotel y el entorno donde se encuentra.
- Die Natur rundherum. 40 Minuten fast alleine im Thermalbad
- Me gustó todo en general. El entorno fantástico. El servicio muy amable. Lo recomiendo para descansar y sentirse cuidada y mimada.
- L’entorn es ideal per la practica del ciclisme, i l’hotel perfecte en quant a instalacions si vas amb aquesta idea.
-Personal atento y simpático
-El entorno es muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar de la ciudad.
-El spa muy relajante.
Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, slippers, bathrobe, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Work out in the gym, relax in its indoor pools and hot tubs, and indulge yourself with a variety of massage treatments – perfect for a full-body detox.The on-site restaurant serves delicious local Catalan dishes and offers amazing views of the surrounding scenery through its large windows.
- The room was huge,comfy bed, modern bathroom with not only plenty of towels but including bathrobes. The staff was friendly & helpfull
Staff charged cell phones on her computer since we didn’t have an adaptor
Breakfast was poor. Room that we got was not cleaned. We had to change rooms.
Afterwards it was ok.
- Beautiful building , loveingky restored to a very high standard. Lots of areas to relax and enjoy the hotels many spaces.
- Big room with an updated bathroom. Workmanship and maintenance were lacking. We got a great rate because it was a Sunday night.
Sommelier Hostelera SL
Guests can drive to Lleida in 30 minutes. Tarragona is 51 mi away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in around 1 hour and 10 minutes. Andorra is 2 hours’ drive away.Located nextdoor, the Sommelier’s café is open nonstop from 05:00 to 00:00. The restaurant serves tapas, snacks and set menus.The functional rooms include basic décor, and come with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Hairdryers are available on request.
- Very quiet hotel you can relax, rooms are very spacious. Perfect Stopover.
- Very comfy bed, clean room, good value cafe nearby. A good pit stop!
- No-frills affordable stop in the middle of nowhere with a very convenient road restaurant close to it.
- Habitación muy minimalista. No había ni una silla. Armario sin cajones ni estanterías. Lavabo con bañera sin antedeslizante. Sin productos de aseo personal
- Todo en general,habitaciónes muy limpias,con todos los servicios y cómodas.Mucho silencio a pesar que esta junto a la autopista,ya he ido varias veces por trabajo y repetiré sin duda.
Hotel Rural Ocell Francolí
The rooms in the Ocell Francolí are spacious and practical. They all have TV.Good food lies at the heart of the Ocell Francoli, using the best local ingredients. The restaurant offers a range of regional specialties.Just 1.2 mi away you will find the Poblet Natural Park and the Prades mountains. Here, you can go climbing, cycling and hiking. Other attractions in L’Espluga include the Font Major caves, the Museum of Rural Life and the Museum of Wine.Just 3.1 mi away is the medieval village of Montblanc. The hotel also offers easy access to the Costa Daurada and the city of Tarragona. The Cistercian Route includes the monasteries of Poblet, Santes Creus and Vallbona.
Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
The location is in the citycentre, however, we had no problem to park.
- The location and good value for money. The food was good as well.
Tot excelent,amb una molt bona relació qualitat/preu.
Molt amables,propietari i treballadors.
- Excelente la ubicacion para hacer la Ruta del Cister. Desayuno y cena de muy buena calidad. El personal de una amabilidad exquisita. Calidad/Precio mas que correcta. Lo Recomiendo
- La cena y el desayuno. La amabilidad del personal.
- Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
Hotel Ciutat de Tarrega
All rooms at Hotel Ciutat de Tàrrega feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. In-room amenities include a TV, telephone, wake-up service and a hairdryer.There is a TV room, as well as several meeting rooms at the hotel. Guests will find bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Tàrrega Bus station is a 15-minute walk away. The centre of Lleida is 28 miles away and Barcelona is 71.5 miles away.
Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
There is not much to see in La Tarrega and can easily be covered in an evening’s stroll.
- The location was handy to the train ststion. Room was large and comfortable. Breakfasy included. Christina and Magda were friendly and helpful.
Evening meal at hotel, though not inclusive, was excellent and continental breakfast was good though not exceptional.
Staff were friendly.
- Tout et en particulier la gentillesse du personnel
- Es un tres estrellas correcto no muy lejos del centro de la localidad
- Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
Rooms here come with free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.There is a restaurant on site where guests can enjoy a meal.Hotel Viaurelia is a 30-minute drive from Tarragona.
- Very nice, modern room. Large bathroom with full tub, plenty of hot water. Hotel is just outside the old city wall, so it is easy to drive there and easy to walk into the city. Also close to two large grocery stores.
- Nice quiet room with big bed. Free parking for motorbike in rear yard.
- Possibilità di mettere la moto nel cortile interno. Pulizia e accoglienza. ci hanno permesso di lasciare i bagagli dopo il check out. Stanza spaziosa. Buono il ristorante di fianco all’hotel
- La amabilidad del camarero del restaurante nos aconsejo un vino para la cena que resultó un acierto
- Buen trato. Desayunos buenos y el hotel a pocos minutos del centro
Hotel Pintor Marsà
Each of the traditionally decorated rooms at Hotel Pintor Marsà has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves local, seasonal cuisine.María de l’Alba Church is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Lleida can be reached in 30 minutes via the A2 Motorway.Barcelona is just over an hour’s drive away.
- A lovely quaint, traditional hotel. As always, the staff are friendly and helpful. Lovely comfortable bar area. Bedroom was big.
- La ubicación del hotel es cercana al centro de Tárrega que es donde estaban los eventos que íbamos a ver. Tiene aparcamiento propio al aire libre con lo cual no te tienes que preocupar de buscar. La habitación fue muy cómoda y completa y atendieron nuestra petición de que fuera con cama de matrimonio y con la televisión muy bien situada enfrente de la cama.
- Personal súper amable y atento. Muy buena temperatura en las habitaciones y limpieza perfecta. El hotel tiene un estilo antiguo pero la relación calidad/precio es genial.
- Hem sorprendre, una habitació força gran, es menjar molt bé, i aparcament gratis al mateix hotel.
- Inmejorable relación calidad/precio. Viajo mucho y es el primer hotel que ofrece habitaciones y cuartos de baño tan bonitos a un precio tan asequible (€38). La gentileza de la recepcionista.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Universitat include air conditioning and a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Manresa is 29 miles from Hostal Universitat, while Cardona is 27 miles away. Reus Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel del Carme
All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel come with TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom.Hostal del Carme has a large garden area. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Hostal del Carme is ideally located for the Cister Route and visiting Urgell region.Free private parking is possible on site.
- By the side of a highway. Not in the town. Not very clean, lots of hairs in the room.
- Perfect location if You need to stay near the A2 road. Bed was very comfortable, room was clean, stuff was nice. Had very good sleep before driving further…
- La gentillesse du personnel et la propreté et le magnifique jardin
- Silenzioso, letti confortevoli, bel giardino interno e vicinanza autostrada.
Muy limpio,excelente personal
Habitacion muy amplia y confortable.
Hostatgeria de Poblet
Each modern room at Hostatgeria de Poblet has simple décor with wooden floors. There is heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.You can enjoy Catalan dishes in the Poblet’s restaurant. There is also a café.
Poblet has a beautiful setting in the Prades Mountains, ideal for hiking and cycling. Montsant Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Tarragona and its beaches are approximately 31 mi from the property. Reus and its airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Very friendly people. It’s a very nice built and decorated hotel. I love the cloister design. There is also a nice restaurant. You get a discount for visiting the museum.
- Best location ever – wow! This truly is a wonderful place to stay. Hotel is only part of the experience. The restaurant even has it’s own supply of wine produced on the grounds. The staff were so helpful also – typing an English version of the menu at reception as we don’t read Spanish. Will certainly visit for longer next time.
- Peaceful and comfirtable! Nature, medieval heritage, good foofld, etc
- Beautiful location inside the walls of the monastery I loved the simplicity of the decor no television and the sound of the monastery bells.Two lovely dinners in the restaurant.
- Despite the fact that I was the only in guest in the hotel, they gave me a room next to the lift so I could hear every time the lift moved. Also, you can hear anybody walking in the corridor. So if you’re looking for a peaceful place next to a monastery this is definitely NOT the one. In addition, because I was the only guest, the reception simply informed me breakfast would be between 9 and 10 instead of 8 and 10.
Top Hotels In La Sala Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Sala Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Sala Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Sala Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!