10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Sabana Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
La Sabana Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Sabana Puerto Plata Province:
Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 17 miles from Sosúa, Merengue Village features a restaurant and free WiFi. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 14 miles away.
- I enjoyed the fact that the staff was still friendly, given the fact that the new administration is bringing the customer satisfaction to the ground.
- Merengue Village Pool (as the Resort is three hotels in one); Most of the employees were super nice, including Maria at the reception.; the beach was good, although there were some locals trying to force us to go to their house – I’m thinking is just a way to get money.; Food at the buffet is ok, with variety and, at the Macumba Steak House, we loved the steak and the mozzarela sticks.
- El condominio es muy cómodo grande las piscinas y las áreas muy bonitas
- minimalismo…. habian quitado la decoracion de la habitacion….
- Ya hay que darle otro look al hotel se ha quedado en los tiempos de antes lo necesita de verdad q si el precio muy bueno pero fuera bueno una renovación por completo,me he quedado unas cuantas veces y siempre lo mismo ya hay que pensar más en el cliente
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Kevin is located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, just 12 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Kevin.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Montesilva is located a 5-minute walk from the seafront in Puerto Plata, and offers an outdoor pool and a sun terrace with BBQ facilities. Playa Dorada Beach is 0.6 miles away.Rooms at Hotel Montesilva have bright, functional décor and offers free Wi-Fi and a TV. Each room has a fan and a private bathroom.Hotel Montesilva is located a 3-minute drive from the centre of Puerto Plata town, while Puerto Plata International Airport is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 9 miles from Sosúa, Blue JackTar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 6 miles from Blue JackTar.
- It was beautiful, right next to an excellent beach, the staff was exceedingly friendly, the beds comfy and so on. The in-hotel pool was very pretty at least for us, conveniently located. As far as we could tell, it was also fairly quiet at nights.
- I loved the quiet here. Others might need the stimulation of crowds, loud music, activities. I was not looking for that. I was looking to thaw out and relax. I found that at Blue JackTar.
- It’s a beautiful place to stay on a business trip
- The staff were nice, restaurant food was good quality but quite pricey for Dominican standards
- The breakfasts were great and the breakfast staff were fabulous
El Pueblito,al lado de Playa Dorada
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 9 miles from Sosúa, El Pueblito, al lado de Playa Dorada features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.This inn has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Emotions by Hodelpa Playa Dorada All Inclusive **Brand New**
Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 9 miles from Sosúa, Emotions by Hodelpa Playa Dorada All Inclusive **Brand New** features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The front desk personnel were helpful and polite. High point: the variety of food (very tasty) and the room was clean and enjoyable to stay in.They also had a Starbucks like coffee shop. I highly recommend this resort!
- There were plenty of amenities would like to have more music at the pools
- Very comfortable stay , the staff were very good particularly Alba , customer services and Isabel bar staff , clean , good food and a few good ideas like coffee shop and specialist beer bar ,
Alba tryed to do her best to conpencate all of those inconvinionce.
Bartenders and animations team are frendly and service minded.
- Facilities were recently renovated and they are as good as they can be. the beach is amazing. the pool are big and perfect. A/C worked fine. Mattress was comfortable. Staff was friendly.
VH Atmosphere Adults Only All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, VH Atmosphere Adults Only All Inclusive is located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 8 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Everything was New and clean. Very comfy king size bed. Good tv.
- The comfort of the bed in the room. The panoramic views of the lake, the pool and Golf Course Green Field.
- Food, attentions, the pool, the bedroom and the coffee shop
- Habian 2 cervezas en la habitación pero llamamos por más, no sabian si era para pagarlas o no , pero solo dijeron “ son 2 por día “
- El servicio de las chicas del café y la del bufé , son personas que valen oro
Casa Colonial Beach & Spa
One of our top picks in San Felipe de Puerto Plata – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a rooftop infinite pool, 4 hot tubs, and a bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this beachfront resort is 3 miles from downtown Puerto Plata. It offers spacious suites with a flat-screen TV.A balcony with a view of the ocean or the garden is part of each modern guest room at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa. They are furnished with marble tile and neutral colors. A minibar and CD player are provided.Lucia, in the Casa Colonial, specializes in Asian cuisine. It has a wine cellar and views of the jungle. The casual Veranda is open for breakfast and lunch and offers an outdoor terrace.Spa Bagua and an oceanfront gym are open to guests. Concierge services and valet parking are offered 24 hours a day.Private shuttle service to the Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Course is available at the Puerto Plata Casa Colonial Beach and Spa. Gregorio Luperon International Airport is within a 15 minute drive of the property.
- The service was terrific – the staff was always available to meet any of our needs. The bar is beautiful and well stocked! Beautiful property.
- Everything! the rooms! the service! the peaceful and quiet environment.
- SLH – every time everywhere the best. Thank you for your hospitality
The customer service was top notch and the grounds / lobby / accommodations were so beautiful. They really have earned 5 stars. The concierge staff were the best and the oceanfront room views were divine. The Casa Colonial beach beds were so comfortable and it’s nice to not have a crowded beach especially next to the packed sardines at the all-inclusives next door. It was great that there weren’t a ton of bugs on the property or even on the beach. The cove is great to do stand up paddle boarding or kayaking.
I was grateful for the healthy food options and they made it easy to eat gluten free! The spa was wonderful and the rooftop pool is as nice as everyone says it is.
- The service is above board! very clean top shelf!!
Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar
One of our top picks in Sosúa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar is located in Sosúa. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Bellamar, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Exxtraordinary Resort – Bellamar.
- The location and view is great. The air condition is super cold and the front desk clerk with pretty eyes is the only thing great about this place.
Front desk Staff is always great
View is beautiful
- The location beach front. the lobby is very modern. Impressive entry when arrive
- Superb location just 10 meters above the beautiful beach of the bay of Sosúa. Great view of all the bay and the turquoise water with some ships in it. Fantastic pool landscape with a waterfall, 2 levels of pools. It’s great to chill in the pool with a drink in the hand watching this beautiful bay and enjoying the sun. The hotel is directly on the beach. You just walk down some steeps and you are on the beach. The whole hotel boosts a lot of tropical plants like palms and bushes. You feel really comfortable there. The rooms has an air con, a balcon with view on the sea, 2 queen size beds, a bathroom with really hot water. There is also a TV. The whole hotel has a really laid-back atmosphere.
- Had access to the beach and walking distance to all restaurants.
Hotel Las Palmeras
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Las Palmeras offers accommodations in Sosúa. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Cabarete is 7 miles from Hotel Las Palmeras, and Río San Juan is 29 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Bathroom spacious and bright.
Nice and clean pool, which I didn’t use because the weather was not so good.
Enjoyed also to sit outside like on a terrasse.
Very short distance to nightlife and many restaurants – 1 min walk
So safe to walk home in the night.
To the Sosua Beaches only 500m or less 10min walk.
- Everything! Best place to stay. Very clean and stsff is very nice. Steps away from everything. Thank you Sr.Obe.
Although this Hotel has the very basic it is a very good value for the money.
The rooms seems to have been recently renovated. The beds were comfortable, the room impeccably clean, the towels were fairly new and fluffy, the bathroom was clean.
There were plenty of foreign Chanel’s on TV, the air conditioner worked great. It has a fridge which was a plus.
The restaurant served a decent breakfast at a fair price. As I said before great value for money.
- Location was very convenient but extremely noisy. WiFi was OK on public areas but terrible to non existing inside the room.
- Beds were comfortable as hell. Found myself sleeping all day at one point.
- The room was rather big, with nice furniture including Safe and very clean.
Top Hotels In La Sabana Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Sabana Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!